"We will not truly be free until we take on the tyranny of oligarchs, multinational corporations...

"We will not truly be free until we take on the tyranny of oligarchs, multinational corporations, Wall Street banks and billionaires."

...So, what's your reason for dogmatically hating everything he says because MUH RED SCARE now?

twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/1139547335501987841

Attached: D9B7XadWsAA0BtS.jpg (720x720, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/billionaires/#57316df6251c
cbc.ca/news/opinion/health-care-1.5170948
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How's your mom, Ed?

>"We will not truly be free until we take on the tyranny of oligarchs, multinational corporations, Wall Street banks and billionaires."
We as in politicians? If we (as in the people)truly wanna be free we gotta get rid of politicians, police, union leaders too.

He's naming the jew without naming them, but isn't he also a jew?

He said it on twitter. That alone tells you everything you need to know. He's dependent upon the very thing he rails about.

Die, boomer.

YangGang2020

I didn't know Bernie was anti-Semitic.

>...So, what's your reason for dogmatically hating everything he says because MUH RED SCARE now?

You mean history?

He's a jew himself

>controlled op preaches the message we all agree with and want to hear
>nobody votes for him because he's a kike
>powers that be blame lack of votes on the ideas and not the kike touting them
>nobody runs on that platform again
That's how conservatism dies.

Attached: mister-gotcha-4-9faefa.jpg (814x578, 102K)

That hw wants even more niggers in that country?

Attached: 1556655051682.jpg (592x592, 80K)

Ever heard of communism? Jews scream overthrow the corporate class but lead the revolution into putting them in power so they have a totalitarian slave nation.

>We as in politicians? If we (as in the people)truly wanna be free we gotta get rid of politicians, police, union leaders too
Who will protect the means of production from the people who want to seize it?

... or is that your actual plan?

For Jews struggling for power and the world domination is like friendly banter with your neighbor who woke you up with a lawnmower and you "accidentally" sprayed him when watering the garden.

They may try to piss each other off and sometimes would even say mean things and not greet each other when meeting, but they'd never go as far as to try to hurt or kill each other, because in the end, it will just be goyim killing each on the both sides of the conflict.

The international Jew might have rallied the poor goyim and killed your capitalist corporate goyim, but so what? It's just goyim. Just attempt economical sabotage to starve a few millions of his goyim so they rise against him and flock to you and you are back in the game.

Attached: 14845617534380.jpg (600x600, 77K)

>but isn't he also a jew?
Yes, but Brother Nathanael Kapner is also a Jew. Jews are not all the same.

Boomers are only bad when they say shit like "All of your problems are just caused by laziness! Shut up and get back to work you fag!"

They're good when they're actually thinking.

>"We will not truly be free until we take on the tyranny of oligarchs, multinational corporations, Wall Street banks and billionaires."

He's doing what every politician does and is telling his voters what they want to hear. If he ever gets into office nothing will change. He will not and can not take on the bankers and corporations.

Attached: benleftright.jpg (600x461, 140K)

He's not. Taxing billionaires is not anti-Semitic. It would be anti-Semitic if Sanders was only taxing the Jewish billionaires, but that's not what Sanders proposes.

Because he absolutely refuses to identify the one common denominator connecting oligarchs, multinational corporate CEOs, Wall Street banksters and billionares together.

The fact that they're subversive kikes.

What do you mean by history? I've noticed that right-wingers in general have a tendency to mention "history" without bringing up the details.

Are you implying that the Sanders plan is the same as the Lenin plan? They're totally different actually.

self-hating jew

Attached: voVbdjm.jpg (1000x750, 311K)

>nobody votes for him because he's a kike
He's the most popular politician in America right now.

>Twitter is improving society
Top bong, nigel. Top bong.

Kinda like how most white supremacists consume food that was farmed by blacks or Latin Americans.

He sabotaged the End the Fed bill and voted for every war and regime change as long as it was a Democrat was pushing for it. He's a total fraud who has telling retarded hippies what they want to hear down to a lucrative science.

He wants to seize my assets and give them to NEETs and muds. What other reasson do you need?

Santa Clause is also popular amongst children.

Attached: 5923983D-2A01-41FC-A309-5D3374D12C61.png (297x294, 149K)

name one functioning state without an oligarchy

Attached: Marxism.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Sanders eepresents the oligarchs and banksters
Shill fuck off

Ive noticed ledt wingers want to legalize fucking peoples kids

Big difference leafnigger

>Ever heard of communism?
Sanders isn't a communist.

There are no economic human rights, you are not entitled to a living wage just for existing, you need at least 12 years of public school brainwashing before you’re anywhere near worth that

The difference with Sanders is that he is crowd-funded, meaning he will be harder to corrupt.

The three wealthiest people in the world right now are Jeff Bezos, Bill gates and Bernard Arnault. None of them are Jews.

>people are lining up for food...that’s a good thing!
Bernard Sanders

He's in it for himself.

Attached: 649.jpg (623x594, 116K)

>implying the Rotschilds don't hold all top 20 richest people on Earth places
grow up leaflet

You completely missed the point. The point is that it's absurd to criticise somebody for using something that is a component part of something they are criticising when the fact that thing is so all-encompassing and ingrained into society that it's increasingly difficult to have a functioning lifestyle without partaking in it is the criticism itself.

For example, many jobs list being able to be contacted by phone at any time during the day as a requirement where I live, but without a job I can't save to move away from this area to somewhere where that's not the case. It would be unrealistic to expect someone in that situation to not have a job that requires them having a phone before they're allowed to criticise our increasing reliance on phones.

Really shouldn't have to spell this out for you.

>voted for every war and regime change as long as it was a Democrat was pushing for it.
Umm ... no. He was against the Gulf War back when most Republicans and Democrats were for it.

Sanders is popular among people in general.

>a component of society
What you're actually saying is you should use something that is on fire to spread the fire. I guess in that respect, you make at least a modicum of sense.

Attached: rome-burning.jpg (400x300, 28K)

What are you, fucking stupid?

He's just going to raise the taxes on the oligarchs, not destroy them entirely.

Tell him we are going after not just billionaires, but also the millionaires.
Watch his face fall to the ground and change the subject.

Nobody is against rich people. We're against rich Jews.

Cope.

>Ive noticed ledt wingers want to legalize fucking peoples kids
Ummm ... no.

In fact, some feminists have such a paranoid fear of pedophilia that they see pedophilia in nearly everything.

>Raise taxes
>Companies move to tax havens after paying for a couple years
>Overall tax revenue declines drastically

He’s telling people what they want to hear. What’s not to like?

Attached: F6B99E9B-72AE-41B3-9474-0020916B3ADE.jpg (835x630, 287K)

He's got a good message in many ways, but he's too weak to be the messenger. Two things have turned me off him:
1. What he tolerated like a cuck in 2016.
2. His establishment talking points against Trump since 2016.
Btw, I think Trump is weak too, but he got into office before showing how weak he truly is, whereas with Bernie you know from the outset.

>you are not entitled to a living wage just for existing, you need at least 12 years of public school brainwashing before you’re anywhere near worth that
A lot of people who work full-time still don't make a living wage. That's the source of the problem.

Who's going to 'seize the means of production'? Does your dumb ass know how to operate a centrifuge or automobile assembly plant or medicine production facility? What good would seizing it do you or anybody?

>if we just replace [group] with [group] at the top of the oligarchy the oligarchy will treat us more nicely

You know who thinks like this? Liberals.

How else do you expect any politician to reach a significant audience compared to their rivals these days if not through some form of media? If it wasn't social media they'd be taking out op-eds in newspapers, which arguably centralise political power to even few people e.g. Murdoch.

It shouldn't be this way, I'm not saying it's a good situation but it's silly to call it hypocrisy.

Switzerland

If only Bernie Sanders weren't such an anti-white cuck

>Implying that food lines are always a sign of communism.
When I go to an amusement park, there is a line for the roller coaster. I guess this means that amusement parks are communist!

... or you could just grow the fuck up and wait your turn.

Why should I be able to go get a job for $5/h if I want to?

Shouldn’t

My taxes go to give free shit to some brown people and bomb other brown people. I'd rather the government didn't have that money desu

His wealth is still minuscule compared to supergiants like Bezos.

N o r e f u n d s

Bernie will never reduce your taxes

maybe, but i hate this shitty talking point. oligarchy is a feature of any society
rich or poor, ovens are what jews are for, my friend

Most of our food comes from America you shill

>endorses Hillary Clinton after the DNC rigged the party against him
Yeah... it's not that I hate everything he says, it's that he's just another member of the insulated, elite political class that will ultimately do nothing but transfer more power to the government for his own benefit.

Just like in 2016 Bernie is spouting all this crap to rouse up white losers into supporting him and by extension the democratic party, only to give up in the last moment and support Biden.

Attached: ron perlman bernie.png (626x734, 391K)

wrong

He's disguising his desire for a tyrannical state by projecting tyranny in free market boogeymen to trick 20 year old brainlets

Since the biggest benefactor of universal health care would be white working class families because minorities are already covered from many public and federal programs every single politician who doesn't support universal healthcare is anti-white.

Yeah and tons of it is farmed by a slave class of illegal immigrants who take under minimum wage

True but he will reduce overall health care spending and private health care expenditure to zero.

Crowd funded by Google employees and onions latte drinking liberals. Bernie is not going to change anything even if he gets in office. Trump can't even build his wall, but Bernie is going to be the guy to take down the bankers and big tech? Sure...

Attached: berniedonors.jpg (1094x609, 93K)

Cunt still wants to further restrict the 2a. Fuck him and his little jewish plans.

I think you might be reading historical documents and then assuming that the modern world is the same.

I just looked though the top 100 wealthiest people on earth. None of them have the surname "Rothschild".
forbes.com/billionaires/#57316df6251c
... and don't tell me that Forbes is a "Jewish source". Steve Forbes isn't Jewish.

>only to give up in the last moment and support Biden.

This doesn't really make sense because at the beginning of his campaign he has promised to support whoever democratic candidate that gets the nomination now and in 2016. You can't turn around if you have given a promise in advance. Try peddling another hoax.

>a self hating jew

Attached: hitler rave.gif (240x287, 277K)

He is the most anti-zionist American presidential candidate in over a century. Only a jew is immune from accusations of anti-semitism.

UR MOM GAY
U HAVE A SMALL PENIS AND R GAY LOLZ
I AM VERY MANLY AND SMRT

cbc.ca/news/opinion/health-care-1.5170948
Yeah it’ll be great when the government takes over healthcare

MY PRESIDENT

I just don't understand why he won't let me sleep on his couch and do my laundry with his.

Why? The billionaires have so much wealth that the US government could potentially pay for all of its expenses by taxing them and them alone.

Brother Nathanael converted to Orthodox Christianity long ago and denounces his New heritage. Sanders is like most Jews, "agnostic" or "atheist". Sanders isn't to be trusted. Especially if he's elected, no president is anti Jew. Which is what we need, to get the Jews out of media, politics, and corporations.

Until they leave

>letting the fucking plebians decide on anything

The ordinary commoner can barely tell his asshole from a hole in the ground.
You guys are fucking nuts.

Attached: plato.jpg (193x300, 9K)

> Harder corrupt

He will be corrupted. Just because he's crowd funded doesn't mean is a good guy. Means people are still falling for the scam.

He isn't. Wake the fuck up, there are a ton of race traitor whites running corporations and Wall Street too. We will never successfully overthrow all these assholes until we start to identify our race with our ideology. They have already done it, which is why they've been winning up until now.

What about all the poor ghetto Jews that Hitler killed?

Attached: Impoverished Ghetto Jews.jpg (800x539, 94K)

You're still operating under the presumption that civilization can [or even should] be saved. You might want to address that.

And even if it could, even if that entire argument is irrelevant... nothing of great or profound intellectual value has ever come from inside the status quo-- it is always an outside challenger, utterly brutalized by the powers that be until what they espouse simply cannot be denied any longer.

Bernie is not that and Twitter is not that. They are both literally agents of the status-quo. Neither of them is of any value, and all you do by listening to or using either of them is make the world collectively dumber.

Attached: mfwshotliveontv.jpg (543x489, 60K)

Canada's wait times are not a result of its public healthcare system. They are result of your weird population distribution and the overall distribution of health facilities in Canada. Countries like France and Germany don't have these issues. It's a big red herring.

Hes a jew

Isn't there are way to prevent companies from leaving?
Didn't you guys support Donald Trump precisely because he proposed this?

...which makes no difference because Americans abroad still have to file their taxes for the IRS since taxation in the US is tied to your citizenship.

Why would anyone still even THINK of Bernie? Especially after 2016?

>there are people who are richer so it's okay.

He's a hypocrite who owns multiple million dollar properties and drives around in a $170,000 dollar car.