AMERICANS, THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!!

Any form of degeneracy and decadance is a byproduct of a neoliberal capitalistic society in which profit comes before people and individual good comes befofe public good. When profit comes first and social standards get eradicated, the spirit of collectivist racial unity is lost, and the consquences of that are culture of promisquity, a generation of whores and single-mothers and childish and irresponsible men, child drag queens, lgbtqp parades, the normalization of pedophilia etc....ALL THOS EVIL COMES FROM AMERICA!!!

Americans, this is all your fault. The results of your corrupt society are starting to poison the rest of the civilised world. I don't care if you are not behind this personally, you are still responsible because you haven't done anything about it. Your horrible society is echoing decadance ans degeneracy throughout the whole fucking planet.

Apologize to us, you filthy individualistic imbeciles!

Attached: 20190615_162338.jpg (462x701, 164K)

Who’s to blame? Look in the mirror. We let it happen.

Karl Marx is not American and neither are the Rothschilds.

Attached: 9F5BF14F-A8A1-4496-8DCD-F9B5E414B5C4.jpg (190x266, 27K)

You know what, no. Americans, it wasn’t your fault, it was your government, just as my government fucked us over. I love you guys, don’t stop being Americans

>we didn't gas the jews, this is our fault.
There's something to that...

Karl Marx wasnt a degenerate, a comunist yes.
But for gods shake gays were banned in russia so no.
This is all that muh (((Freedom))) mindset coming from that big shoping mall known as the US

YES I AGREE COMRADE CAPITALISM IS THE ISSUE

Attached: typicalcommie.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

Attached: 1560609138569.jpg (462x701, 190K)

Sexual liberation is antithetical to capitalism, exploited workers are never truly free
Borders, nations, racism are boosting capitalism because they provide unjust hierarchies
That's simple stuff, really

I think we know where the problem lies, however, it's too late now.

Attached: IMG_0738.jpg (500x566, 63K)

>go find gay shit
>complain about gay shit

productive

Naw cunt

and then one day, for no reason, Hitler was elected.

Attached: desomds parents are pedos.png (2100x1500, 1.6M)

Every modern degeneracy trend is invented in USA and spread by Americans.

Correct.
You´d think with SOOO many guns and high powered rifles around, at least one would accidentally ...
But it´s clear all burgers do with them is masturbate.

This freak needs to be registered as a sex offender and thrown in jail.

No place in the united states can you nakedly walk around children with your dick tucked between you legs without being arrested. It's not "hidden" like the LGBT scum pretend. From the back you will still be able to see his dick. This little child saw it. Not up for debate.

This is a pedophile and LGBT supports him fully.

Attached: 1536692265556.jpg (750x557, 69K)

Rent free

That's funny. Degeneracy started in Europe after WW1. The communist Russians were some of the biggest degenerates. The shit we have in the USA today was/is promoted by leftist communists.

Attached: 1560385873964.jpg (400x400, 87K)

Attached: IMG_20190615_112340.jpg (960x1280, 505K)

>The communist Russians were some of the biggest degenerates.
They weren't actually. Homosexuality was banned, abortion was banned, the family was promoted, masculine identity was idealised. They promoted degeneracy in the west and it worked because westerners are degenerate by nature.