Looks like the time is finally here, bros. It was inevitable. I hope we reach Ankara this time

Looks like the time is finally here, bros. It was inevitable. I hope we reach Ankara this time.

Attached: Greece_vs_Turkey.png (1334x750, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/15sadB93VNs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vaslui
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

keep Constantinople

I’m rooting for you but I know you’ll get btfo

Greeks. You are practicing the most pure from of christianity. May the lamb of GOD bless you and lead you to living fountains of water. And wipe away all turks from your lands.

you mean this ? : something's brewing on alright

ehm thanks I guess

Shut up, you Hanukkah-celebrating Kike. Why do you even celebrate that shit? What did we do to you that was so bad?

Attached: alexander_the_great_by_tamarie-d57sirl.jpg (768x432, 71K)

Well, no communist Jew in control of Russia this time. Let's just hope that nobody else gets involved.

Attached: Ax01192.jpg (1500x881, 304K)

God bless Israel and Greece

We wont fight with Turkey you retard. We will make others do it like Jews do with their enemies.

>We will make others do it.
When was the last time that anyone supported you at anything? Was it the Brits not keeping their promise after WW1 and making you go in the Greco-Turkish war alone? Was it the Muricans, not telling you about Cyprus even though they knew about it? Was it Russia, saving Turkey in the war? Was it Germany, saying no honour and no gratitude to you after WW2 when you needed them? We have no allies. Nobody needs us or even like us. The Euros don't like us, the Yanks don't like us. We are alone!

yes, time for Ankara 2.0

Return them steppe niggers to steppe

I like you.

not now i have finals.

Poland seems to have it's feet pointing at the door. I wouldn't be surprised if within 10 years they are out of the EU and side with Russia. They will be like another Serbia.

And no Poland doesn't like us. Lol

Oh, that's cool. We'll tell Erdogan to wait a couple of months.

Quick rundown?

Do you live in some Ionian island, nigger?

I like you guys. Good luck.
Fuck Turks

No. I am just a neet did we have a war declaration?

Nope, there is literally no political power in Poland willing to side with Russia.
People have nothing against Greeks, especially when compared to Turks.

Agreed. Greeks are the most powerful race in europe. Please GREEKED the turkroaches

>I like you
Why do you celebrate about killing us, then?

They don't like us because their subhuman lives are worth nothing while we are Gods. Greek diaspora knows this and pulls strings. Have some faith. We will never again have to fight with Turkey.

No, but we had an Erdogan ignoring everything and everyone and basically saying he will go on with his crap "To the very end" And we had a priest blessing our troops earlier.

Have you served? They may recruit us.

This thread makes no sense. OP is literally pulling stuff out of his ass

Attached: turkey vs greece.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

We have your back lads.
hail from the west.

Attached: batle_of_matapan441_er1vxbx_0022660s30_3024.png (276x658, 174K)

thank you greatest allies in the med

Finland is much weaker than both of us, so.....

Go to Israel, you fucking kike.

What us going on anons? Is it time to return and make παππούς smile in heaven by killing cockroaches?

good

>us
Kek. The Maccabean revolt was a civil war between Jews and Hellenized Jews in the Seleucid empire.

Go back to Germany, you fucking nazi.
See you in battle brethren.

If that happens Gayreeks can't even stand against our slurs let alone military power

Well you both have armies financed by NATO, so...

Hitler wasn't the only one who wanted to get rid of the kikes in his country.

Attached: metaksas-fasistas-1024x692.png (1024x692, 591K)

Yes. He was not

Attached: images-37.jpg (600x417, 41K)

What happened?

Give me a quick rundown, ρε μαλάkες.

You'll kiss Jewish ass again? The only reason you are a country today, is because of Jewish Bolsheviks, never forget that.

>Muh military power.
You'll get your ass handed to you :)

Implying Hitlr would defend 5 million turks in germany or a muslim demog invasion of europe. Adolf himself claimed Greece was the roots of europa and important on the battle against non european hordes from asia or north africa you imbecile.

relax, it's only 2 weeks.

Just because Bolshevik Revolution benefitted us doesn't mean we like or cooperate with jews faggot.
>You'll get your ass handed to you
kek

Attached: 1560477194021.jpg (960x720, 76K)

You were losing and were saved by Jews. That's that.

Τίποτα μαλαkίες kάτι ασkήσεις kάνουν

They are not refugees. They are the offsprings of workers invited by Germans after their grand failure in WW2
>But Adolf praised Gayreeks
He was not a person who was unable to make mistakes

And we are now buddies with them huh. Never should have discuss history with a greek subhuman

Imagine having to be saved by Jews after getting fucked in the ass by gayreeks. You are basically Τουρkεβραίοι (Turkojews) now. You are just like Jews.

Subhuman= some who gets saved by Jews.

Listen, you can say whatever. Being saved by Jews is the biggest insult to your people ever. You owe your existence to Jews.

Yeah Greece is very stronk. But at least we don't need to have our economy babysitted by the EU yet.

oh ok. cool and good.

How about we briefly unite then start shooting the Jews then we can go back to killing eachother face to face like our Ancestors did a long time ago.

Ol Shlomo would look like the image if we did.

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 10K)

Yeah, Finland is stronk and independent. No foreign factors influence it all.

SAY HELLO TO ETERNAL BONG FOR ROACH EXISTENCE

Turkojews don't kill their Papa kikes. They kiss their ass to keep existing.

>Well you both have armies financed by NATO, so...

i dOnT kNoW hOw nAtiO wOrkzzz

Don't disappoint us Greece, show the kebabs and the rest of the world the true power of Mediterraneans...

Attached: 41YfpO6razL.jpg (341x500, 28K)

if you become a little bit less evil we can be bestfrens, we have no real friends anyway apart from Serbia who is hated by mankind

We have invented new type of warfare: offensive guerilla war.

Shut the fuck up.

Jihadis have practiced that for quite a while in Europe now.

we can fight a war, unlike you who were buttfucked by soviets

>mankind

Muttkind and their proxy states on their leash are not mankind

Oh god, I hope that Grease and Torquey find peace between each other. So meny people are gonna perish.

R.I.P. to all soldiers who will eventually get killed, regardless of allegiance to Grease or Torquey.

Wait what, how do you even do that, guerrilla is specifically a defensive strategy.
Is it just guerrilla but on enemy soil?

somewhat true, yeah

Dude... not cool.
I just said some shit, because he made a joke first.

The Finns are badass!

Attached: 220px-Simo_hayha_honorary_rifle.jpg (219x316, 17K)

At least they will not die for Israel.

Turks are a bunch of fags. Have to do guard duty two soldiers at a time because they are scared fags. I know I watched those fags every night for two years in Cyprus.

Yeah finns are cool, never forget Lauri Torne

>I hope that Grease and Torquey find peace between each other
Why?

Oh don't mind me, just putting this here
youtu.be/15sadB93VNs

Metaxas protected Jews and one of his generals fruzhs was a Jew

Some of Hitler's men were Jews too. Metaxas didn't want to genocide them or anything, but he wanted them out of Greece, like any other non-Greek.

Attached: Screenshot_20190615-193855.png (720x1280, 148K)

based what do you want to annex except Konstantinopel?

Not much. We just want our shit back. From eastern Thrace all the way to Israel :)

History really is repeating itself...

Roll for Axis 2 in exactly 20 years

Attached: PicsArt_06-15-06.42.35.jpg (1080x316, 27K)

Yeah, Hitler was a great speaker and all. But he didn't have shit on this guy.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x169, 847K)

We have your back Isauros!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vaslui

Greeks tend to steal inventions

Turks tend to be roaches

Attached: ef7.jpg (500x370, 84K)

Do you wanna talk about inventions, subhuman monkey? What is your Jew-created country known for inventing?

>Grease or Torquey.
KYS mutt, Serbia ()was right about you.

Gl

let me bait him pls, they won the war anyway

Based and only-ally-in-the-Middle-East-pilled.

politically , Benito was ahead

>Grease and Toequey

kek

Actually I think you'll find that we invented most of the tactics muzzies have been using for the past several decades.

>muzzies
>using tactics
Choose one IRA user...

>They don't like us because their subhuman lives are worth nothing while we are Gods
nigger tier. kys

I wanna lick Reimu's tummy~!

Attached: d31048a9ceddad13a11d98d51796ff17.png (960x1040, 1.2M)

We have a government of traitors (that is finally about to end) and we're about to have government of EU bootlickers.
EU does not won't instability/conflict or else their retarded project will. Thus, if anything happens, we'll be cucked by all of them (USA, Russia, Britain, EU), as usual.
Our only hope is China might want to invest more into us, thus acting in a more favorable towards us manner, which says a lot about our geopolitical/diplomatic situation.

Attached: greek wojak.png (1013x751, 781K)

Attached: Turkey_2023.png (941x527, 35K)

I am with the turks on this one, come on bring in the world caliphate.

>Get help from Britain, france, and Italy
>Can't beat an technology inferior empire which was degraded to a country after losing a war
Turkey has more soldiers and reservists than the Greek population lol

stop fighting, you're equally subhuman

Attached: Monkey knife fight.jpg (850x480, 202K)