Daily reminder arranged marriage is our best option now

Trade your sister or cousin to a healthy white redpilled friend you trust in exchange to breed with his sister or cousin.
inb4
>b-b-but that's not our culture reee!
it was 100 years ago and still is today in Amish communities and the elite.
inb4
>what about whamens feelings you fucking incel reee!
white birthrates, biological functionalism, and the tribe's survival are more important than your (((boomer))) tier moral code.
inb4
>arranged marriage is somehow the same thing as incest reee!
weak strawman and misinformation. nice try.
inb4
>you just need other men to help you get laid f-fucking loser virgin reee!
you want to know how i know you're a female or a kike? because you try to use the leverage of social consensus and demoralizing tactics instead of explicitly refuting my talking points.

roasties, femcels, and white knight beta boomers need not apply

Attached: 0whitesharia.jpg (850x954, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jstor.org/stable/43488406?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So you want to make it mandatory that you are forced into something by your parents. Great now I'm forced into giving half my shit to someone instead of staying away from it all by choice.

no. only take away female rights you stupid mgtow fuck

Attached: 0white knights will die.png (1044x1268, 73K)

Interesting idea but how would that even work? You just tell your cousin she has to marry one of your mates and expect her to go along with it?

Still doesn't stop people from getting a divorce. You live in a fantasy world if you think the solution is to force both parties into the marriage scam. Say men will have the rights all you want, but tell me how a son is to argue with his father in your utopian society. It would be disrespectful. You would just trade your chains for another.

>this fuckin thread
>mfw fascists can't compete in the sexual free market
>mfw fascists beg to have sex redistributed

Attached: tumblr_p6783qdHQ91r3wshio1_540.gif (540x200, 2.06M)

So what's my best option too
Guess I am gonna stay a lonely virgin forever until I die

>0whitesharia.jpg
Kys mongrellius

But I'm already married to someone that was born on the other side of the planet and is infinitely superior to any American woman. My parents would have been far too lazy to arrange that.

Your plan would have resulted in me being stuck with an average American roastie that was raised by a single mother, moral relativist college professors, and Sex and the City reruns.

>op has no arguments and leaves the thread.
Remember sage goes in the options field.

Slide threads are bad threads.

Attached: 2447B88E-D568-410F-9F74-4B9617875D34.png (900x926, 554K)

I'm a gay guy who's probably going to end marrying a guy, but I have fantasised about being forced to marry a woman, having kids and sneaking out at night to my gay lovers.

That's kind of shitty

My wife's from yurop.

Attached: eyu66hkbi3w21.jpg (674x433, 24K)

Rather have sex than being forever wizard

>If you aren't married you cant have sex
get a load of this dumb ass

Obviously in order for arranged marriages to work, divorce must either be abolished, or the manner of consent must come from each spouse's parents instead.

theres a much simpler solution. Get rid of NO-FAULT divorce. Also get rid of No-Fault car accidents and insurance premiums would go down as well.

Mine, too.

use your imagination
divorce wont be a problem in the ethnostate
i have plenty of anti divorce laws and detectives ideas
and lurk more newfag . mgtow does not help the white tribes birthrates
demoralizing tactics don't work here reddit

Attached: 1535005430807.png (826x890, 195K)

Arranged marriage could reduce the divorce rate merely by changing people's mindset and expectations.

take your medicine schizo. Your idea hinges on continual fantasy to try to make yourself right. It would never work and has never worked like this.

have sex

So what works in your opinion. Dating seemingly doesn't,=.

okay tell that to literally every muslim and african country that doesn't have womens rights.

Attached: 0001549686975497.png (1344x3216, 514K)

>tfw dont have any sisters or female cousins who arent over 40

Guess ill just stand in the corner alone then....

yeah the middle east and Africa are doing so well. A true diamond of civilization and technology lol

>being this incel
You shouldn’t breed beta boy

>Israeli outliers
kek, so much for the Jews being all bad.

are we talking about technology or marriage and birth rates in this thread?
why do you fucking faggots cling 1 piece of information to another. this is why npc's shouldn't vote. yes jews drink water yes muslims breathe air yes niggers eat food. There are objectively good things for humans that arn't owned by one group or another like arranged marriage. it just intellectually drags down any debate when people dogmatically attach policy or unbiased ideas to a group and say it's therefore good or bad because of that group you projected the idea onto.

>"There is nothing new except what has been forgotten.”

Arranged marriage is one of the vital parts of a clan.
Clan > individual.

>moving the goal post
that's what i thought betaboi. No argument as expected.

africa and arab countries are having more children than white nations. infact theres not a single white nation at replacement level. there's your rebuttal

Attached: 0white knights get the bullet too.jpg (1600x4184, 1.96M)

where in yurop, user?

Also if you want to just go by birthrates why not just put women in factory where they are inseminated constantly and pump out babies. Just skip the whole marriage deal all together since apparently this thread is only about births now and nothing about improvement to society via arranged marriages.

Yes and it certainly has nothing to do with the rising cost of living with stagnating wages. Surly its because you cant find a women that we don't have more white babies. Jesus dude take your meds already

As a dad with two daughters, I've thought about this several times. Everything worked out, but the trash around them in school, media, etc, had me creeped out for a while and I wanted the best for them.

Arranged marriage is based and redpilled. My grandparents were married through arranged marriage, they stayed married until my grandfather died, and my grandmother never remarried. Only degenerates would be against this.

>ywn be fucked by a man wearing an ss uniform
feels bad

We need the kike institution of marriage

Attached: soyboymutt31367.jpg (394x350, 37K)

what are you objecting too and for what reason and the reason has to support the white tribe otherwise it means nothing to me
why do you not support arranged marriage?
why do you not support taking away female rights?
why do you not support eugenics?
why do you not support the fathers in the tribe choosing who their daughters marry?
I have objective reasoning and statistics and history to back up every single one of those points as being not only objectively good for the tribe but morally as well.
tell me why you think boomer feminist kike (((love))) marriage laws and culture handed down to us is somehow superior to white sharia.

Attached: 1532419565341.jpg (960x638, 114K)

Female rights are consistently negatively associated with birth rates.

jstor.org/stable/43488406?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

That's highly concentrated in the Orthodox community, though. I think they're conscientious objectors, wrt military service.

The more you spam this the more I want to rebel against it. Stop forcing your shitty agenda here

You're still young, it could still happen... pray for it

you've given nothing but graphs that prove nothing. You havent made a single factual argument yet just straw mans and graphs with no real purpose.

You think they have high birthrate due to arranged marriage, but what about the fact that most of those countries are third world shit holes in constant war. Rape rates through the roof. Poverty and starvation common. I like the idea of a growing society, but your ideas are not only fantasy, but not based objective facts. You are just taking information and coming to conclusions based on your biased opinion. You show no correlation between arranged marriage and birth rate. Just that third world shit holes have tons of babies like this is breaking news.

the free market is the most important thing ever

except when i can't compete in the freemarket place of sexuality, then wee need state / social and family control

KYS mutt

Attached: npc bobf.png (374x229, 29K)

because women right now have the right to birth control or abortions or fucking whoever they want or becoming single mothers from niggers or becoming lesbians or becoming trans or becoming obese or getting their tubes tied and alot of other shit that would be disruptive to making white babies. So therefore if we just forced white women to live under arranged marriage and to be with a selected male from the tribe and then he will fuck her without legal threats of rape or the threat of her getting an abortion or any of that other previously mentioned shit and she will have to get fucked and then give birth and make white babies. this entire thing is to control white women culturally and legally and physically and mentally to force them to have white babies and be under control with selected males from the tribe. that's the objective reasoning. now refute this faggot.
when did i ever say the free market was important lmao i'm eco fascist i want the market to be forced to benefit the tribe and the environment

Attached: captive_princess_by_dragon_fu-d9zya76.jpg (721x850, 497K)