Be groid

>Be groid
>Almost die
>Get Narcan from Fire Department that saved your life
>Chimp out and kill person who saved you
>Cry for help once again while shot
America is so fucking cucked. They do nothing in the face of certain onslaught. I bet you faggots didn't even know this happened. (May 2019)
youtube.com/watch?v=o6rBowAlKtI

Attached: ABNR.png (1215x491, 810K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l5hoXprUPaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never help a nigger.

We wuz kangz

Why couldn't you faggots get rid of the jews

Because you faggots supported the allies first unofficially and then directly and gave half of Europe to fucking communists.

Also why do you pretend your country is not following suit? Your people are dumb enough to watch it unfold over here and allow the same thing to happen much more rapidly over there.

How the fuck did they convince them to fight?

I mean we are kinda Germanic, lots of the Americans would have been Germanic, probably lots of them had German relatives and maybe even spoke the language. I had grandparents sign up without even being conscripted. How did they convince them to get on boats and planes and go and fight Germans for the sake of Jews. It's mind boggling

There were like three huge threads about this last night. But I didn't see it mentioned anywhere in the papers this morning. I don't know what you expect to happen when only internet enclaves are seeing this kind of shit. Your country did it once, tell us how to get the Jews out of the news.

>How the fuck did (((they))) convince them to fight?
do you even have to ask ?

When boomers die, legacy media follows suit.

They've been working their news monopoly into the Web as well. And they already own the front-running social media companies.

Narcan was a mistake. Nature was working as intended then man had to come along and invent Narcan.

EVERY WHITE AMERICAN SHOULD BE PROTESTING THE FUCK OUT THIS YET. MAKE THEM COVER IT YOU DUMB FAGGOTS. THATS THE ONLY WAY THINGS CHANGE. IF YOU HAVE THE FORTITUDE TO CHANGE IT. DO NOT GIVE UP. DO NOT LOSE HOPE.

Laugh it up while you can, Germany. You're next.

If we organize a protest the FBI will show up undercover and start brawls so the riot police have to use tear gas and make it look nice and violent for the (((cameras))). We are currently under occupation by a foreign power.

Imagine being black.

what would you be protesting? The concept that black people exist? very fragile and low-IQ. EMT didn't deserve it but it was the cops fault the guy knew he was going to jail as soon as he got a pat down. If cops didn't shoot black people all the time he wouldn't have felt pressure to run

Based bavaryan
>flag
I don’t think you need to imagine

It's just part of being a paramedic in America

sometimes you get a nice tip, other times you get shot. Either way, everybody claps

Because of you, retard.

u stupid turbo mutt, because of u faggots. u keep fighting for the jews

>Naloxone, sold under the brandname Narcan among others, is a medication used to block the effects of opioids, especially in overdose. Naloxone may be combined with an opioid to decrease the risk of opioid misuse. Wikipedia

kek you Americans are so cucked to the pharma industry. literally selling the poison and the cure.

Stop reviving these fucking faggots, if you od you should die.

why did he killed him though

Nope.

Crobro... let me tell you about these things called "niggers"...

I've watched the video, as usual your dumbass police don't know how to handle a situation and keep pissing the guy off like a little kid poking a bear with a stick. The police kept insisting on wanting him to be searched and patted down unnecessarily so he defended himself, what's the problem? It's unfortunate that a firefighter died yeah it should've been a pig but the pigs caused the whole situation. They were doing fine until they tries going to far with their power as usual trying to get a feel of the guys body. Good justified self defense and only a bootlicker would deny it. NEVER EVER let cops do what they shouldn't do.

Me thinks it's not just because he's a nigger, but that overdose probably had something to do with it as well, and the fact there were so many people around him it made him feel like a cornered animal.

Apparently the experience of receiving narcan when you're pleasantly OD'ing is extremely aggravating. Regular people get really angry, so just imagine what the average no-impulse-control nigger is bound to do.

Eventually they will invent little remote control "narcan bombs" that can be activated from a safe distance. Or it will be standard practice to cuff junkies first.

>Police wants to search you, suspecting you may carry something illegal.
>Refuse to be searched, amplifying Police suspicion.
Cops are doing their job.
Act like a retard, die. It's simple.

Big Pharma owns the FDA. It should be big news when they get a new commissioner who has been paid big bucks by pharmaceutical companies in the past, but the News doesn't seem to agree.

IT’S MA’AM !

Attached: 71C167D5-DA80-4AF7-B0D8-3AF3B5732625.png (1136x640, 1.18M)

I’m surprised human medication works on them.

Makes me wonder why they would save a niggers life before shooting him?

>I had grandparents sign up without even being conscripted. How did they convince them to get on boats and planes and go and fight Germans for the sake of Jews.
nips had a little somethin to do with it too.

>revive person with narcan
>narcan wears off and person might die then
>after contact with a state official now your welfare is the states problem til they can guarantee you won't immediately die after they leave or his family has rights to sue the department
>you KNEW my ___ was intoxicated and you KNEW narcan would wear off, gibs

Where they fucked up is while administering the narcan they do a terry stop on the fucker and keep him in a controlled situation.

They literally relaxed and it got a good man killed.

This is why you double tap

Chicken before the Egg? Confirmed Retard.

AROUND

BLACKS

NEVER

>saving a nigger
It was at that point the moron foolishly put his life at risk. I won't say he deserved death for his foolishness, but his foolishness definitely caused his death.

Niggers are wild, feral animals. Do not go near them, do not feed them, do not allow them to get behind you, and do not relax around them. Always stay armed, because you might encounter niggers. Strongly consider moving as a team so you and another white man can watch each others' backs for niggers.

America won't be safe until the last nigger is removed from her borders. She won't be free until the last kike is hanged from a lamppost.

Genocide is the only solution.

Heh "turbo mutt"

They relaxed, gave that guy almost 5 seconds before they reacted. The moment he refused to show his pants they should have drawn and been ready. Sad but preventable, I hope america grows the balls to do what needs to be done someday.

Those who hate America will claim it was the gun's fault.
Those who love niggers will say it was the drug laws.
Those that see reality will simply move away from areas filled with niggers.

Government will move niggers into white areas, because they also hate America.

Attached: TypicalBlack2.jpg (800x692, 153K)

Most of White America have German roots.
Before war was declared, lots of Americans had Swastika flags hanging outside their homes. After war was declared, they were attacked for it, so they took them down.

Many Americans sent to kill Germans were of Germanic stock, themselves. But the propaganda machine was very strong, with the REAL enemy controlling newsreels and radio and newspapers.

When all your fed is bullshit, you regurgitate bullshit. The internet changed all that, but now they're trying to monopolize THAT, too.
Let's hope they never can.

Attached: BigMistake.jpg (1000x823, 256K)

>Imagine being black.
Give me a chance to drink my IQ down far enough, and I'll give it a try.

>The police kept insisting on wanting him to be searched and patted down unnecessarily
>unnecessarily

He was screwed up on illegal drugs, and illegally carrying a gun.
Patting him down was NECESSARY for the safety of those around him.
The nigger proved this by his violent reaction and his willingness to kill without reason.

You're a fucking idiot.

Attached: GinsburgSneer.jpg (650x932, 65K)

fucking leaf
how does anyone even turn into a demonic nigger lover in leafland?

Attached: 1510420074937.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

Bretty gud bait but laid in it on a little bit thick in the end

this

This is why you double tap. Baby talking this fiend then risking the lives of your friends to take him prisoner.

Your argument is blown out by the fact that 3 innocent people got shot by cops. And the useless druggie would have died all on his own if the pigs left him well enough alone. Cops make their jobs way harder and everyone less safe by believing they have authority to do and say anything. Eventually people are gonna just shooting cops while they sit in their vehicles. This video ignores the tons of other ones where cops kill whites for next to no reason. Always focus on the burn outs who make the pigs look good. Never show the reality. Thats what this place has become. A fucking government cheerleading board.

Its astonishing that they cant just finish the nigger off after he did what he did. They shoulda just let the junkie die in the first place.

This is some pretty good bait. No way even you leafs could be this retarded. The reasons for the pat down were given by the officer, to ensure the safety of the medical responders before he's taken away to the hospital.

>helping niggers ever

no.

Who is the third person? I only remember hearing about the lady the nog tried to take hostage and the firefighter.

Based

> “Junkie nodds off”
> police try to force Healthcare bills on man
> Nog pulls out gun
> police can’t even fucking aim right and now innocents have been hurt because police think there’s some valor in saving a junkie
Lul fuck these cops

its called reparations whitey.

>The police kept insisting on wanting him to be searched and patted down unnecessarily
This is bait, but
>implying the police will risk an overdosing hood nigger going to the hospital (a gun free zone) with a concealed firearm

>feeling a need to defend yourself from being petted down
why, leaf? why?

>America is so fucking cucked.
Klaus, your country has its own issues to worry about, so stick to those before you start worrying about Daddy, ok?

Attached: german-turkey-roach.jpg (646x854, 259K)

i love niggers, niggers are people just like us.

> let junkie do the same thing millions do every day
> nod off
> wakes up
> think you know how heroin works so you decide you’re going to force this man to go to a hospital (HE HAS TO PAY FOR)
Imagine if the cops didn’t feel the need to play Captain America at work. The world would have went on completely normal

>> police try to force Healthcare bills on man
They are called LAWS that police have to follow in these situations. The fact that you dont know this makes you dumber than the nigger.
>> police can’t even fucking aim right and now innocents have been hurt because police think there’s some valor in saving a junkie
No one can aim in that instantaneous scenario...and being hurt is a by prodoct of living in a free society where shit happens...and its the LAW that they have to attempt to save the life of anyone they can. Its why after shooting people they are nice and try to keep them alive. LAWS. Your ignorance on these matters makes you look dumber than chris burke in NASA simulator, you fucking nigger.
>Lul fuck these cops
What a little pussy you are.

>its called reparations whitey.
I LOVE THE PAIN BROWN PEOPLE LIVE EVERY DAY...HAHAHAHAH

>you Americans are so cucked to the pharma industry.
>literally selling the poison and the cure.
pic related is netherlands...
yea, youre doing just fine hahahaha

Attached: netherland-junkies.jpg (1400x925, 569K)

imagine not knowing how the law works and how mandated reporters work and how being a cop works and imagine being a retard like you clearly are.

imagine

He was just nogging around, probably with a stolen gun (or disbarred from owning said gun), with prescription prescription pills that weren't his and likely some dope. Cops are cops and pharma Jew means after he's revived they need him to go to the hospital to make some more money off his gibbs insurance. He's sketched out because they're trying to search him, and they're basically lying to him saying he'll pass out and die in 5 minutes (which is BS since he goes like 20 minutes and is aware enough to have a shootout and try to run). Basically both parties are at fault, cops and nog, if they just let him walk away the firefighter would still be alive. But instead "do what we say" got one person killed and multiple injured.

youtube.com/watch?v=l5hoXprUPaQ
>First line of duty death in 86 years...
Then a nigger shows up

dude that looks like a grainy 90s picture

EMTfag here.

Lots of junkie pieces of shit recieve narcan and wake up combative. I've heard stories of other EMT's punched in the face by OD'ing piece of shit junkies waking up after recieving narcan.

It should bascally be department policy that the police must be present and cuff the patient or allow the EMS/Fire to search them for weapons before narcan is administered, having too many of these incidents where the junkie POS wakes up combative and attacks EMS/Fire or the Police. Either because they were confused or they're geniunely angry that you "Ruined" their high by preventing them from dying from respiratory failure.

Attached: fark_G9X4EwNjthdzufkYyc19oKE6Ff8.jpg (850x794, 160K)

Lol sure that’s why I left a Timberland Boot print on ur boyfriend cops face.
> enforce laws to force someone to go to a hospital
Maybe your gov has a problem then, cops are only puppets following their stupid Politicians
> Imagine Knowing how the law works
Oh but I do that’s why I have the entire city I live in From Judges to cops scared as fuck of a lawsuit. Oh and got the longest sitting judge Fired. You’re an NPC bro

If you're OD'ing the police have probable cause to search you for drugs/weapons/needles.

He was passed out and they never checked him while he was passed out? You’re a special kinda fucking stupid aren’t you

YOU EVER SHOOT AT FIREMEN?

Attached: pB5lX2K.gif (500x274, 491K)

>Lol sure that’s why I left a Timberland Boot print on ur boyfriend cops face.

>>ITT: stories from the website shitthatneverhappened.nigger

EMT's aren't cops. Their job isn't to search you for illegal shit it's to save your idiot life. Fucking mongolid retard.

We need to remember our ancestors. In past times an incident like this would keep every single nigger indoors for fear of being lynched on site. Remember your fathers.

poor kids

>Big Pharma
Jews
>Mass importation of niggers
Jews
>Nigs being propagandized to hate Whites
Jewish run media such as CNN

Gee it's almost like all the chaos and evil in our nations has Jews behind it.

> Stories that never happened
You wish

EMTs are not allowed to search, therefore the EMTs were in the wrong and deserved to be killed. Stick to your instruction booklets faggots don’t try to be a superhero

Kek

I don't see where the fireman got shot. It seems to me like the only person who got hit was the black guy. If the fireman got hit, or the lady, like that bogus fake Jews news article said they would have more ambulances and EMT's arriving, but it's pretty quiet once they detain the nigger. More fake news. Nobody died.

This nation is so unbelievably cucked, Remember your fathers.

Attached: Omaha_courthouse_lynching.jpg (1024x825, 134K)

There should be an unwritten three strikes rule. If this is going to be the fourth Narcan injection I'm giving you, then it might take me a reaaaallly long time to get to you, set up my equipment, find a vein, etc.

millennial social media is even worse tho

>Teams up with Shititan and destroys Europe
>LOL WHY COULDNT YOU PANISY KRAUTS KILL DA JOOS!

Attached: 45D24CC2-C577-48FD-B78E-8F09B6499C6E.jpg (618x466, 29K)

he's trying to call the junky with an illegal gun innocent

>turbo mutt

Attached: IMG_2427.jpg (680x576, 70K)

Hows life in the prison? Having fun with the other pavement apes?

kek

I don't see the fireman getting shot. Are we sure that this resulted in the death of a fireman?

the same way they are convincing you to stay inside divide, on the internet while waking yourself into a docile sleep

>Americans
>White
Toplel

t. sheriff israel

>Oi peasant! Ya dun't mind me searching you, right?
>If you have nothing to hide from the Queen, then what's the problem?

I can't believe we fought an entire war over this and you blue line cucks are taking us right back

Attached: IMG_3501.jpg (1750x2500, 358K)