What does Jow Forums think of these signs, and why are they showing up everywhere?

Attached: pic01.jpg (2048x1536, 496K)

They tell Muslims their bronze-age bullshit isn't wanted here.

They're not showing up, Rabbi. I took your shekels, bought bit coin, and took your signs to the dump.
I've out kiked you.

Looks like an advertisement of please rob, unarmed.

>Marginalizing people is wrong but I'm too much of a pussy to actually do anything about it

This lol

Bless my HOA for not allowing our aesthetic to be ruined with signs.

>Hermann, here's another house with a sign!

Attached: 1703791.jpg (797x510, 64K)

Gay.

/Thread.

KEK

Attached: kek laugh.gif (360x346, 170K)

>El odio no tiene hogar aqui
El perro negro americano, dios mio...

This

Virtue status: signaled

I noticed through the years that some people wants to hate something, it's what keeps them together/ticking, if there were no immigrants they would hate something else, most probably the weakest in the society.

I don't want to waste my time on hating, hate is not what makes me tick, i try to help people in need, it makes me feel good.

I think i am an anti-hater except i have started to hate haters and cheaters, they destroy healthy societies.

Expect them to reappear after Labor Day into the election cycle.

What does /thread mean?

A legal way of saying, no niggers allowed.

It makes me fucking sick.

It is "the usa no longer exists" the sign.

You're what's wrong with Sweden. Watch animals rape your women, you're good with it and pissed off at those who think you're a degenerate.

you can tell a NIMBY liberal faggot lives there. I see them all the time when I visit my rich uncle and cousins in the Naperville suburb of Chicago

This is amazingly and obviously a virtue signalling jew retard. They just google translated the words like brainlets.
Hogar is like a HOUSE like.. the physical fucking building, where as 'casa' is more like home or where you dwell - which I'm assuming is what they were going for.
I don't know the other ones, but I assume they are just as mangled as the spanish and I can only assume anyone who is actually a native speaker would instantly laugh at it.

Attached: yamabd3ojld21.jpg (640x556, 55K)

hmmmmmm

Should go make a bunch of ebba akkerlund signs and hand em out

he's calling you a newfaggot on the low

BOOM

possed butt sex

wez havin it

It's a nice message, but they don't actually believe it. It's just old fashioned obvious, explicit virtue signaling.

They're probably white or Jewish and hate white people far more than the people they're implying are the haters of blacks or some other race.

>hate has no home here
>but lazy paedo worshipping nutters do

Checked

Attached: 1560439237499.png (960x640, 264K)

Get your own sign that says:
"WARNING.
Trespassers will be shot.
Rob the gunless queer next door.
WARNING."

Time to spread this meme on black Twitter. "When you know the crib got good stuff to rob"

I only ever see them when I detour through Squirrel Hill on the commute, which is a Jewish neighborhood. That's the only place I've ever seen them.

it is almost a guarantee that the people who put up these signs cannot read the languages for which there are the translations. Should swap out the signs for more appropriate versions.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

In Minnesota we have these gay "Love Your Neighbor" sign. They popped up after the mall stabbing because we wouldn't actually want to solve the problem or something. This lady that runs an NPO that imports Somalis will deliver them to you after you make a donation .

Me and my friends spent all of 16 and 17 fucking with her and putting up flyers and stuff. Fun stuff, even made the local news a handful of times mostly in print but once on the news-news and another on USA Today.

Attached: 58674119_796417810743091_383750748039069426_n.jpg (1080x1005, 128K)

It's virtue signaling, which is itself just another form of status signaling. It's like parking your Tesla out on the driveway so everyone can see it. And on the back it's got a bumper sticker that says:
>Zero Emissions. What are YOU doing to save the earth?
In reality they're just showing off their financial well being
>(I can buy a in-demand, overpriced, trendy new car).
Their in-the-know status
>(I'm up to date on how carbon emissions affect our climate!).
The fact that they've accepted the role of society's steward into a brighter future
>(I'm gonna put my money where my mouth is and DO something about this!)
And the fact that YOU are lagging behind
>(Wow, you haven't done YOUR part? Tsk Tsk)
This shows the world that they're not a dumb redneck whose insular lifestyle has blinded him to the real issues we all face. And who doesn't have enough financial freedom and social mobility to devote himself to solving all the BIG problems.

Because women have to prove that they’re not evil and they do so by virtue signaling

Whatever you say sven. Move to a place where you’re the minority and everyone hates you for being white. Who will you hate then?