DARPA hackers create fake Jow Forums memes and aggregate them here

You thought your pepes and wojaks were organic? Nope. I just went to summercon2019 which is basically a convention for DARPA affiliates, hackers, and cryptofags to organize and one of the speeches was about how the defense department literally manufactures and forces fake memes to go viral roght here on Jow Forums. What are you gonna do about it?

Attached: 8073FF4E-0547-47F2-BFAF-944447D7EECB.jpg (1242x2283, 873K)

sounds like gay bullshit from a faggot nerd

Tell us something new mutt

They won't make pee pee poo poo memes with beheaded femcels. You think I can't see the difference?

fpbp
t. worked for DARPA last few decades; it's all trannys and nerds

i too blame darpa for whew lad meme as it was gay as the banana one.

Even if you spend just a year on /pol you can tell which memes are ours and which are
leftist
shills
gubmint alphabutts

>giving a fuck about memes on Jow Forums

This isn't new, faggots. It has been also used to push movies, series and games as well. A very good recent example is "Bird box". Research it.

Im not really surprised... 90% of all shit pushed here is with an agenda.

Reminder that GamerGate showed that DARPA is involved with SJW agenda in video game.

you can't fake memes. Memes only work when there's a gradient between expressed ideas and ideas within the collective unconscious. You can push memes all you want but they won't take off without that gradient, it would be like trying to make a storm with a bunch of walmart fans, can't happen without pre-existing atmospheric instability.

These fsggots STILL don't get it.

Attached: 1560449575651m.jpg (1024x893, 102K)

What do you think /ptg/ is numbnuts? You think there's a gradient for based mustachios and regime change?

>you can't fake memes
You can certainly lie about things on the internet though.
Just look at me, I defeated the alt-right on the internet with my feminism.

It explains why Pepe and Wojak are depressed and ugly. The Deep State was afraid that if they made the meme's inspiring, they just might cause a revolution.

>hey trust me guys I'm a fellow Jow Forumsack
>is he /ourguy/?
>X hate thread
>X is not white
>forced meme

pepes and wojaks are organic
mutt memes and others like that are being pushed

mutt was pushed, but you can't argue with the truth

Attached: 1539559140349.png (1008x752, 1.28M)

SHILLS ARE SHILLING GARBAGE CONTENT OUT OF SANCTIMONIOUS BULLSHIT
we know

>fake memes
I know all too well about these faggots

Attached: 1525603722505.png (408x1904, 652K)

Yep, that's why honk honk took off so fast. It was a forced meme. Anons didn't want to feel left out because it was being posted in every thread when it started.

or because we live in clown world?

All the KeK and Pepe were replaced with retard apu pepes

Attached: 1516860600506.jpg (776x623, 156K)

Honk was cover to provide an excuse for pushing memes.

That explains why none of the robots ever work.

>boomer meme
>fake
One of my favorite fucking memes, it ain’t fake

have sex schitzo

I know it hurts, but it is true
>*crack* siiiiiip

>beep beep

Attached: 4L_bLTJzT7Z.jpg (621x1050, 48K)

They like to issue what they call "DARPA hard" problems, but then they wind up paying zhang and pajeet to figure it out. I don't think the solution to this problem is "DARPA hard" but that's just me.

There are no upvotes on Jow Forums faggot and no views metrics. The shit they are talking about is retarded as fuck and shows an explicit lack of understanding about how Jow Forums works. I think they are afraid because the memes generated here crush the sanitized inorganic corporate memes created by leftist orgs

Honestly impressive that one deep state bong spammed if for the whole month of November 2017. Took a month of daily exposure others to join in.
Very successful pitting burgers vs euros.

>it wasn't the jews

Attached: 1526015397279.jpg (1330x750, 236K)

Well if theyre reading, guys, demoralization threads have the exact opposite effect.

Attached: 1545670182531.jpg (680x680, 94K)

Honk honk started as marketing for the Joker movie

>Jow Forums redpills DARPA AI
ftfy

Attached: tay.jpg (200x200, 18K)

Being this afraid of a Peruvian llama breeding forum. Kek.
Hail hortler bitches

All popular Jow Forums memes are DARPA, this isn't news. It has been known since Gamergate.

>If we force meme with bots, then it won't be forced meme!
>Why don't they continue posting our godawful and counterintuitive forced meme?!? Why don't they do our job for us!? Fucking stupid goy...

Their forced meme are so bad and predictable too, they always appear en mass out of the wood work like they had an entire library of pictures ready for the event, but there never any true substance behind it so it always fall flat and no genuine poster ever bother to report them but the shills themselves. You can almost pinpoint the moment they get a briefing saying how that peculiar meme isn't viable anymore so they go for something else, there always this sudden and blatant reduction in recurrence. Shit like the clown world thing (to this day I still do not understand what the fuck was the point of that, trying to downplay the general sense of disfranchisement toward society in general present here as some kind of childish antic to be disregarded because its a ''clown world''? Felt from the get go there was something weird behind the posting of that one, never felt natural, always forced), Trump BTFO threads (they do still appear every once in a while, but there was a time where you could have 6-7 threads pertaining to that at once), M-MUH WALL, can't really bother to remember any more than that, oh yeah the sudden increase in faggots and shills abusing the boomer/zoomer/whatever buzzwords like they were common place here to cause inter generational divide.

It's all so formulaic, really make it evident there are some peoples overseeing the shills as to curate their shitpost so it push a precise narrative, there are trends and when you start seeing them, you can pinpoint the shills from the genuinely retarded shitposter almost instantly.

>be US government
>shoot JFK
>"The American people can't handle the truth about aliens!"
>blow up Twin Towers
>elect King Nigger and his husband
>divert taxpayer dollars from Sabbath elevators in Israel to tranny memes
>entire generation brainwashed to wear dresses and chop off their dicks
>space niggers horrified and peace out
>with no more military aged males for the Israeli foreign legion, all Jews in the middle east are raped to death for Allah
>dilate

AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN

Attached: 1560553947887.jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

Cough up the OC, DARPA niggers

clown world makes perfect sense, leaf.

oh noe!!! wannabe hackers talk about how to infect excel spreadsheets with malicious macros.
God heavens, how can I ever open a excel file again?!

im darpa

Attached: 1434680732445.png (776x738, 105K)

>Comped amirite xD much clownworld
the only decent meme that they forced is the mutt meme

>secretary woman with access to all the sensitive company personal info opens up excel again
>clicks on all the stupid emails
>its your fault her computer has a million viruses, you have to reinstall everything again on everybody else's computers, the company who sold you the router says they can't reflash the firmware unless you buy a new one, and now your boss is mad because the news said it's his fault for the data leak

>the Israeli foreign legion
lmao

It doesn't when it offer absolutely no outcome beyond ''lol don't bother goy-er I mean guys! Its all a clown world honk honk!''

Its acceptance of defeatism and nothing more, it offer nothing close to a proper criticizing of whatever the fuck it is that is making it a clown world, just that it is and calling it a day. Its like a movie critic citing how a movie is shit, but failing to give any reason why, then wondering why his opinion on the movie has no credibility.

>REMEMBER WHEN MEMES USED TO SOLVE SOMETHING
>GET OFF MY LAWN!

Lmao, that definitely what I said, nor even implied for an iota of a moment. Having to invent shit on the spot just to keep yourself relevant... What a sad sack of shit you are lol.

>iota
Iota smack the shit outta you, boy.

What the fuck are you even rambling on about now? Please explain to me your current reasoning so I may understand you, if you can that is.

>Peepeepoopoo
Bingo.

>some stupid millennial whore who likes nigger music just figured out all the trash that no one really watches on youtube that gets 20 mil clicks in 20 minutes are actually faked

Attached: a8511d18ad79adb05e7f0a88c2f3ab8b2fc2e8bccb9660d988a629a316217ad0.jpg (431x267, 54K)

>underrated

Some memes originating from here have a real and serious effects on the social and political system, because they both inform people about things they didn't know before and act as a tool for social engineers to peer-pressure people, who are on the fence regarding specific issue into choosing one side, therefore affecting people's perception of the reality. Memes are a great propaganda tool, however left-leaning people didn't master it's usage, because they generally tend to have a higher verbal IQ, while right-leaning people have higher visuo-spatial IQ and that's white right-wingers are better at employing memes. For the same reason women are stereotyped as bad drivers and men as good engineers - visuo-spatial IQ is generally higher in men and lower in women. DARPA is a research wing of military and if they and DoD research memes and it's potential use for propaganda and PsyOps, then I can assure you, that Jow Forums will be flooded with government-created memes as soon as they learn scientific mechanisms behind the successful memes.

Hint for DARPA and DoD: You must employ people with off-the-charts visuo-spatial IQ in this project to make it as effective as possible.

TWINKY HOUSE

tl;dr is a bretty gud meme

Not so bad after all

Attached: CmqjKwKWIAASi5F.jpg (1200x750, 69K)

Space being fake is not being pushed by anyone and am not a shill, but that's all you sciencefags zealots have to try and make me stop saying it.

this user gets it.

Attached: Jetson-Nano.jpg (1200x979, 636K)

>Youtube trending trannies is organic

The great thing about this place is that it's a meme filter. Natural memes spring up on their own. Forced memes get rejected outright or, if there's any potential value to them, they get adopted and adapted and tranny discord or DARPA etc. loses control over them. Hi "hackers," don't forget, you're here forever.

Nha its mostly because the greatest meme are like the great jokes, they're the ones that incite personal introspection in a humorous manner without making it feel like a chore or punishment for past wrongs. Alas genuine introspection would make most narrative driven programming fall apart on a moment notice because they tend to be voluntarily flawed in their reasoning as to make the upholder of such a perception of thing far easier to manipulate, since you can't really force someone down an unfavorable and/or counterintuitive path if they had the foresight or knowledge to understand it isn't worthwhile for the betterment of the causes which they want to prosper.

Hello, fellow youngster.

Attached: 1489781423322.png (564x427, 268K)

ayo tone is organic

Attached: 1555468185595.jpg (645x643, 144K)

>they tend to be voluntarily flawed in their reasoning as to make the upholder of such a perception of thing far easier to manipulate
Now I finally understand Krusty the Klown and his wonderful holocaoster ride.

and we make good money doing it too

Pepes and Wojack are absolutely organic. How do I know? I make them myself you fucktard

Attached: PRAISE BE UNTO THEE....jpg (1070x1552, 791K)

DID THEY MAKE THIS?

Attached: mcbrainspagetti.jpg (415x411, 27K)

Your going to have to show us some evidence. I believe its possible but you could also be someone from reddit trying to illegitimize organic memes.

Attached: 1504818250379.jpg (468x487, 61K)

jp?

Can I get a rundown on this?

checked. have some organic content

Attached: 2019-04-14 15.12.38.jpg (1068x1177, 695K)

That explains why the memes are so ass lately. Dumb fucks who think they are “hackers” because they use a vpn trying to force libcuck tier memes

faggot OP has no sauce, this is definitely a bullshit thread

Attached: IMG_20190523_184842_445.jpg (1080x1080, 151K)

Attached: 2ed4b9fe7608ff9942fc89570feb1a831d24beb99e2fb57ea6b9388fa0f629ed.png (2331x947, 438K)

Attached: e5961c4ff17fc2ae9bae1c26455bdb2f5ad6ac280e09a41ff23829fa6a55b49f.jpg (1793x540, 248K)

Attached: language.png (1806x1078, 145K)

Attached: memeasorginism.png (1373x888, 175K)

It's called telling your boss what was going to happen and then he pshaws it and you're left holding the bag when you were right yet again. How many more times does he think it doesn't matter as long as he's paying you to fix his problems?

Attached: 1489465371536.jpg (800x1000, 251K)

Attached: b34117787828946375c0fd77fb4e4304be35723ebad4b305ccc6b60f2388ea9b.gif (700x1026, 959K)

are they the one's that keep pushing the
Niggers smell like burnt shit
Meme?
because even though it's true, that's really racist.

>think tanks

Attached: 6884ddf0747179a38d06f84d43e65775332119423a3a27fda1568fa851f5160f.png (1131x397, 135K)

I like the clown world meme. When you find something so flawed in logic, reasoning, moral judgment etc then clown pepe is self explanatory, or clown world or just honk Honk. It's beyond examining, how could they, why did they, it just doesn't belong in reality.

FPBP

Nha, just that living along side Jews and their constant kvetching and antics, you learn to see them for what they truly are and what kind of tricks they use, and why they use them in the first place.

Let's say its an eye opening experience to see Jews shamelessly judge the majority over its supposed mistreatment of minorities, but from the same breath judge the majority over the action of a single individual. Hypocrisy so blatant and obvious the only reason no one speak about it is because the local media are in their pockets, but even then they have difficulty keeping it under wrap because Jews gonna Jews. Outremont in peculiar is an neverending source of Jewish antics.

It's Professor Tarr and Dr. Feather tier insanity. Honk, honk.

It figures tjat "log slidding" would be the kind of shit foisted on people by government nerds.

That actually makes sense, both sucked ass.

I'll never forget the time we got this guy from Israel. He literally lurked around the hallways exactly like this, and in general only asked for favors. The memes are real.

Attached: 1366362649404.jpg (825x540, 145K)

That's exactly what I meant in my post here:

>Some memes originating from here have a real and serious effects on the social and political system, because they both inform people about things they didn't know before and act as a tool for social engineers to peer-pressure people, who are on the fence regarding specific issue into choosing one side, therefore affecting people's perception of the reality. Memes are a great propaganda tool, HOWEVER LEFT-LEANING PEOPLE DIDN'T MASTER IT'S USAGE, BECAUSE THEY GENERALLY TEND TO HAVE A HIGHER VERBAL IQ, WHILE RIGHT-LEANING PEOPLE HAVE HIGHER VISUO-SPATIAL IQ AND THAT'S WHY RIGHT-WINGERS ARE BETTER AT EMPLOYING MEMES. For the same reason women are stereotyped as bad drivers and men as good engineers - visuo-spatial IQ is generally higher in men and lower in women. DARPA is a research wing of military and if they and DoD research memes and it's potential use for propaganda and PsyOps, then I can assure you, that Jow Forums will be flooded with government-created memes as soon as they learn scientific mechanisms behind the successful memes.
>Hint for DARPA and DoD: YOU MUST EMPLOY PEOPLE WITH OFF-THE-CHARTS VISUO-SPATIAL IQ IN THIS PROJECT TO MAKE IT AS EFFECTIVE AS POSSIBLE.

>DARPA

So is this diversity push thing one big conspiracy or happening just because Americas government and universities are getting browner?

we have been shitting on each other before Jow Forums existed. mutt was just a continuation.

It's a way to keep the economy afloat on one hand by returning national debt held by foreigners back into the system. It's also a way to give away technology so that when the nation-state can finally be destroyed that it will be in the hands of the destroyers. Treason, basically, but was the Administrative Procedures Act ever anything else?

this is a highly memetic weapon
beware

Attached: image.jpg (225x225, 5K)

btw if you ever work for government shekels don't be a good goy. Be upfront and demand more shekels for your job and tell them it's going to cost more shekels than necessary when you need to purchase things, and at least double how long it's going to take. Even if you're working with other good goys, it will still come up short, and then your boss will be mad because (s)he could have demanded even more funding at the beginning in order to get an even bigger budget later on if things had worked out.

My biggest failure was not being a kike about everything and caring more about getting things done.

OK, I got it. I was just wondering since I cannot recall this whole "diversity" craze before ... before 2015?

Forced memes are obvious as fuck and aren't fun.