Blondes are smarter than those with other hair colors

Blondes are smarter than those with other hair colors

mnn.com/health/fitness-well-being/stories/blondes-might-actually-be-smarter-those-other-hair-colors

Attached: 58812397-hair-color-infographic-hair-vector-graphic.jpg (1300x884, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scoopwhoop.com/inothernews/countries-highest-iq-levels/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how the fuck are argentinians whiter than italians and spaniards?

Because Argentina was majority Italian for most of the time.

Why is there a blonde spot in America up in the Midwest?

That's actually disgusting and must be removed immediately.

have sex incel loser

>ancient knowledge, more at 11

Attached: 1560106714794.png (900x900, 72K)

The anti-blond thing has been based on envy for centuries. It was spread particularly in the last century of media because of a (((certain))) people.

Germanic centre of the US.

I'm blond and I have a Phd in Mathematics.

so

Large settlements of Swedes and Finns in places like Minnesota and the Upper Peninsula

We'll stay blonde long after your country becomes a shitskin Caliphate.

Germans settled in Wisconsin because it reminded them of home. The Scandinavians settled in Minnesota and the Dakotas.

They can't say that whites might be smarter than non-whites so they have to use hair colors instead.

who would've guessed!

better question is why is china blond?
they have a few old viking settlements in some areas, but the majority are black haired

I find it funny how they discarded blacks and hispanics to avoid ethnic biases
I thought ethnic biases didn't exist in the current year

What happened to Australia?

If you are so smart why are you losing your entire history, culture and nation to unarmed low iq muslim niggers?

They received an infusion of übermensch after '45

Viking settlements?

pure coincidence.
no one is behind that at all.
why are you famous for drugs and prostitutes?

It says they were 'dropped' I wonder if that means they actually tested them and then discarded the results. I want to see those results too.

blond physics master here

how can brownlets compete?

Tell that to my ex.

Attached: 1558417809234.gif (296x367, 2.27M)

so smart yet they are turning their prosperous countries into 3rd world shitholes and soon they will go extinct

Because you are receiving constant influx of niggers which you fuck. Here aryans fuck with aryans and boliguayos with boliguayos

Wow America is the only new world country with blondes in it

All the hair color maps look bullshit to me. West Polish Pomerania is inhabited by Kresy refugees. There shouldn’t be a smooth gradient. The Low Countries have far more blondes than the map suggests.

If you don't have red hair, your mother fucked a nigger and lied to you.

Attached: red hair.jpg (880x729, 72K)

A LOT of Scandinavians settled in Minnesota

There's evidence of trade, they took river routes across most of the northern hemisphere. There are a couple of peoples in some parts of china still with light hair/eyes, they have some european dna but it hasn't been proven to be viking specifically.

red anomoly in russia.
proof of ufos

Germans are not really blonde. They much better pass in France than in Scandinavia.

Those are Russians you fucking idiots.

There’s so much bullshit in your post that I’m surprised your parents didn’t leave you for adoption after realizing their child is retarded

Did you not see the map? Blond hair has an origin point you mongoloid. It's a nordic trait.

thanks, jesus fuck are these peopls retarded
just udumurts

Attached: everyraceitsownplace.jpg (1024x1024, 242K)

Big if true but if it is, it's because they got migrants from whiter parts of those countries. Causing a lighter feature bottleneck.

Women here are good looking and wouldnt change them for a flat asian or a feminist roastie from a first world country

Some of those women are poor, and greedy, so they become prostitutes and extract money from stupid gringos that cant get laid back in their countries. Prostitutes in USA are actually cheaper, because you pay $300 pero hour and just leave, Here stupid gringos pay $50 an hour but then fall in love and pay for their colleges and rent/food for their parents.

As for the drugs, we have farmland privilege and we can pretty much grow any crops in our different climates due to the mountains so smart entrepenours decided to plant extensive amounts o cocaine to sell it to first world countries, because stupid gringo is so depressed by living in modern sodoma and Gomorrah that he has to snort large amounts of cocaine that were shat by drug mules, amount other drugs, just to get by every single day, since degeneracy will increase to a point of no return pretty soon.

Your turn, if you are so smart, why do you bow to the jew, constantly suck his dick, and cut off your dick willingly? What do you gain from it? Prostitutes and narcos do it for money. You do it for free, you are a country of janitors.

see

Is Australia just Chinese-Abo mix these days?

Wrong. East Asians are higher IQ than nordcuck whites and they have jet-black hair.

The highest IQ states in the US are where Irish/Italians/Anglos reside in large numbers and only a few of them are actually blond.

Attached: 1494038301734.jpg (1000x2962, 719K)

But you're half-negro, 5 foot tall and wear high-heels every day.
There is no "if you're so clever", it's just a fact.
Our intelligence and success has made us the target for parasites. A third world shithole doesn't attract parasites, because that's where the parasites come from.

>mutt can't read

>and cut off your dick willingly?

>replying to a UK flag
lmao

circumcision doesnt happen here

Attached: global_map_of_male_circumcision_prevalence_at_country_level.png (1425x625, 56K)

Fact: dumb blonde stereotype is a lie spreaded by Hollywood Jews.

>We'll stay blonde long after your country becomes a shitskin Caliphate.
Das rite

Attached: El rubio.jpg (650x552, 96K)

Sure it doesnt mohamed. Be careful not to get sick with the fecal matter that your poo restaurants put in their food.

>Russians have blonde hair
>Russians migrate to Siberia, bringing blonde hair genes with them
>hurr durr it was vikangz

Attached: 1556407434042.png (922x715, 282K)

Yep. And it programmes the masses to repeat it.

So they just skipped out the entirety of the rest of russia, according to the map.

how many of history's greatest inventors and minds had blonde hair?
now how many had brown?
yeah i think we're done here

>smarter
cucker*
fixed for you

>southern italian half-breed detected

German immigrants
I rarely saw non-dyed blondes in Italy, they barely exist there

False.
Us Sweedes kicked the Germans out of Minnesota during the prohibition era because they loved their drink too much. That's why there are so many Germans in Wisconsin.

Much of Siberia is inhospitable. Russians settled in particular spots.

Attached: siberia.gif (1100x811, 330K)

Bullshit. My girlfriend is blonde and from the Lombardy region. Many northerners are dark blonde and blue eyed. Even in the south people can have natural blonde hair not as common tho

you're either a barbarian cuck or an Ahmed. Don't know which one is worst

I am one of those blondes that had white hair until I was like 5 or 6 years old.
Looking forward to having many children like that some day.
Only problem is I have ultra redhead fetish, but I am gonna try and get past it , I wanna have the most triggering family possible to shitlibs with absolute aura of smugness.

Attached: 12345632451345.gif (500x211, 564K)

Not in my experience
Almost everyone in Milan had curly greasy black hair

>barbarian
Kek, that's an English word.

Attached: roman scum.png (1323x883, 588K)

Curly black hair > Nordcuck baby face.

Attached: 472a0cb88f69669f2c3ffca23a7fdf2f--beard-tattoo-bearded-men.jpg (640x1136, 82K)

Attached: blonde_hair_world_map.png (4972x2517, 2.48M)

What would be worse, is being a stunted arab with slick black hair and an inferiority complex.

memeflag kike

"For the current study, Zagorsky dropped all African Americans and hispanics from the survey to eliminate any ethnic biases."

I wonder why they would do this....

eat shit bongs, nobody here is ashamed of not being a norcuck
scoopwhoop.com/inothernews/countries-highest-iq-levels/

Oy vey

I'm not a nordcuck. I have red hair and green eyes. Fuck nordcucks.

Attached: 333.png (908x526, 369K)

we know.. but please dont put us in the spotlight.

I like how you can see Danish clay in Germany.

Attached: Cnut-north-sea-empire.png (947x749, 66K)

>canada

Attached: 15499948298711.jpg (397x384, 21K)

I never understood this image.

Wrangel remarked that Dostoevsky "looked morose. His sickly, pale face was covered with freckles, and his blond hair was cut short. He was a little over average height and looked at me intensely with his sharp, grey-blue eyes. It was as if he were trying to look into my soul and discover what kind of man I was."

Someone should fix this pasta already.

Northern Italy isn't the same as southern italy.
Everyone knows that, stop trying to hide yourself behind your superiors.

By the way Dostoevsky was a tatarian.

Why are you lying?

>Britain 2019
>Blonde

Attached: RussianInLondon.webm (854x480, 2.76M)

True, but still smarter than Polacks for example.

Attached: europe-iq-1200-lynn20121.png (1213x917, 202K)

Lol? Read the biogrpahy. He was a tatarian nobel kind.

>t. seething la creatura

dumb blondes was a trope started by Jews in America to denigrate those of Northern European descent

Attached: hmmm.png (1674x674, 69K)

you know nothing about Italy Ahmed. Now bend the knee to my above (even) the (italian) average IQ

Why are so many Russians in the far east?

>Fuck nordcucks
>posts anglo-saxons as positive with viking/norman as negative
You are so fucking braindead it is incredible. You fucking idiot. That's embarrassing.

> 1 post by this ID

>removed blacks and Hispanics for “ethnic biases”
>found the whitest people have the highest IQ

I’m surprised this study was allowed to be published.

memeflag,
kike.

see Retard.

They weren't the same thing culturally, politically, militarily or even nationally, I don't give a shit about your obsession with genetics formed purely by Jow Forums lmao. You have literally nothing to offer to this discussion.

Attached: 800px-England_green_top.svg.png (800x1005, 597K)

>lmao
The sign of butthurt from low-self esteem faggots.
Spend 30 seconds to learn what 'anglo-saxon' means, then kill yourself in an horrifically violent way that will catch the attention of the news. Gut yourself in public or something so it is confirmed.

Any source on it being Jews? That would be a nice little tidbit if I could back it up.

Excuse me?

seems like you are relying on some kike memeflag map to prove your points. So sad

Truth

When controlling for race? Doubt it.

blonds have the lowest number of noble prize winners and notable achievements in science and technology

Dont worry. Much like their countercucks in Scandinavia, the Minnesotan is working tirelessly to secure an end to his genetic line

Your entire murky little island is populated with nord rapebabies. Assuming you are not a brown mutt, you are a nord rape baby.

It refers to the seven kingdoms in the Anglo-Saxon heptarchy settled by Angiloi, Saxons, Jutes, Frisones, and Britons you fucking mong. Every post in this thread by you has been pure shit. You couldn't pick Russia or China out from each other.

Attached: Northumbria-in-802.jpg (486x599, 89K)