No Basedsoibois allowed here

After travelling around, I have noticed quite a lot more men with this type of chin. Is this genetic or what? I'm pretty sure this was not common 10 years ago.

It seems, South-Asians have this type a lot, followed by East-Europeans, then orientals which is then followed by North europeans and middle-easterners. It seems only Meds are not as susceptible to this. As for niggers, who cares?

Attached: basedsoibois.jpg (400x300, 16K)

So you like travelling around the world and checking out men, huh?

i've heard this is due to tongue placement or general posture in child hood.

Being overweight doesnt help

If this was not common ten years ago but is now, that means your checking out kids under ten.
WTF is your problem, Moshe?

I think it has something to do with mouthbreathing which impairs jaw development? I.e Harry Kane

Something's in the water

It’s from computer neck
Which itself if from bad posture while during a computer

Making the frogs gay?

No, you see this from men who are in their mid 20s, I notice peoples features quite well. Back then most men at that age had a much more visible jawline and their chin was a bit more visible too,

Water people...

Nobody seems to say anything about mouthbreathing. Look it up.

This is what happens when you're a mouthbreather. Breathe through your nose and keep your fucking teeth closed.

Attached: download (33).jpg (450x286, 132K)

It's not some grand mystery. When you get fat, you lose your jawline. He's probably skinnyfat, but regardless he is in poor health. This is also why so many numales grow beards: they are trying to hide their lack of jawline.

The number of jaw bones that physically existed ten years ago would not increase. If anything the number would go down due to deaths. They are not physically shrinking enmass across the population. Anyone not around ten years ago would be a child.
Thus your ass is a fucking pedobear checking out little boys.

I thought the chemicals wasn't enough to affect humans?

That can't really be it, can it? There hasn't been such an epidemic of receding chins and jawline since who knows what! I doubt mouth breathing is a big factor in this, most people breathe with both the mouth and nose(even if the situation depends on it).

Skinny fat, once again I hear that term, how is it even possible?

That really is it. People used to tell each other to sit up straight and shut their mouths and now they just stare at TV's all day and dress like slobs.

Attached: download (34).jpg (1385x1209, 151K)

I used to be a mouth breathee from 0 to 18 due to bad nostril cavities yet a defined and visible jawline. Mouthbreathingtheory is bullshit, this phenomenon is prolly caused by rapid declining test levels.

audible kek

Your jawline is more than just your jaw bone and can be changed somewhat through exercise.

Attached: download (35).jpg (236x250, 12K)

Part of my problem was an overbite.
Your pic is something else entirely though, and it’s not fat either. The fucker is missing his chin.

jews have been stealing white childrens jaws at birth to make soup with.

Eat more pussy?

Mouthbreathing caused by allergy caused by pollution

>Skinnyfat
Sometimes it is caused by actual medical conditions like kleinefelter's syndrome, pectus excavatum. I'm not sure how it could happen otherwise though.