Holy fuck is this like an advanced level of ebonics...

Holy fuck is this like an advanced level of ebonics? I'm black and I don't even understand this shit can we get a translator?

Attached: PhotoGrid_1560614345842.jpg (1080x1260, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2a9o8GHcsck
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck?

skibity dibity bix nood *schlop*

>black user

Why dont more black anons shoot up the ghetto?
Take out the trash and also know youre fellow boons wont rat you cuz raycis and sheeeit

Bix nood muhfuggin muh dick nigga be fuckin sheeit sayin be trippin up in der li yea boom ban biz

LMFAO BIX NOOD MUFUGGAH. ayo mayne dey tink it be liek dat but it do lol

Hi glownigger. Sorry, we're too busy watching Milky Holmes.

Some rising college graduate was talking at me in a park after I looked over in his direction for a second or two. He said something, he sounded angered, but it was so unintelligible I couldn't even gather what his basic emotion was.

Attached: 1560052403220.jpg (640x640, 41K)

youtu.be/2a9o8GHcsck

translation:
>That nigger is so raw. And it hasn't even been that long.

>Damn, my friend. Yes, very raw. Shit on them for that, baby.

>"What-what? In the butt!"
>shits on dick

Even I got that.

shi de b cra n shi
no swea it bra

also
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK JANNIES

Hi black user

WHAT THE FUCK?

they are devolving back into ooga booga :D

that's AAVE sweetie and it's a real language!

What.
Imagine someone in a DMV or a store trying to communicate with that being.

Attached: 6439B040-46EB-4FA1-BA5B-1525E7DA6835.png (657x450, 43K)

Nigs gonna nog, man. This is your culture.

>whites go online
>their English degenerates
>blacks go online
>they were already speaking degenerate English (ebonics)
>their degenerate English degenerates
Don't worry I'm sure you'll be seeing it from all the other white Americans online soon too since they love to worship black culture so much, even those on Jow Forums.

They'll be talking in emojis in 10 years. 1984 newspeak sounded a lot more intelligent and dignified that the shit we're getting irl.

What would you like to be swedebro, the pot or kettle?

desu it's less painful to watch fellow muttmericans imitating ape culture than swedes from fucking thule doing it.

Attached: 1546784949890.png (740x703, 38K)

Emoticons may have enabled advanced cryptic levels of gibberish.
>pidgin

I can understand that perfectly.
>t. lived in a 90% non-white city for 2 years
Think of it as a dialect of Pidgin

Nigger

Clearly that nigga did something raw af (as fuck).

Anyone ever see that iko uwais (the dude from the raid) movie where the girl needs a organ transplant to live and texts some random chink that finds the phone belonging to the only guy with matching organs and has to communicate with him via emojis ?
It was pretty good tbqh

It's just niggers expressing their bootylust to each other in a display of public rutting.

Tyreeces wen get one boy, an dat boy wen get one boy, an dat boy wen get one boy. Six times dat wen happen, an den Enok wen born. You know, Enok wen talk bout dis kine bad guys long time ago. He say,
"lissen, da Boss goin come
Wit tousands an tousands a his spesho guys.
he da Judge.
Everybody goin stand in front him,
An he goin show all da bad kine stuff dey wen do, Da guys dat no mo respeck fo him.
Dey ack like God no matta.
But God, he goin show all da bad kine stuff
Da da guys dat no respeck him wen say agains him.”
Dass wat Enok wen say

I would have an easier time understanding actual pigeons.

We’re reaching the next level of segregating people and alienating them from one another when it comes to black people. We are ALMOST to the point where what was once an “accent” or a “dialect” or “slang” or “ebonics” has been slow marched into becoming American Pidgin. Only they can understand one another, and that is exactly what is wanted.

>What.Imagine someone in a DMV
they are the DMV

I'm black and I don't even understand it! Haha Jow Forums massuh do yous likes muh jokes? Massuh thinks I is very funny right!

Lmfao shut yo lame ass up nigga. U just mad coz u one of the 1500 blacks with a tiny dick

Attached: 1518921644163.png (1024x776, 94K)

>flag
>I'm black

checks out

Bahahahaha guess who works the counters at the DMV...

Oh God, I am so sorry.
How do you even get a license, are the forms in english or twitter ebonics?

OOGABOOGA SHEEEEEITTTTT

Sadly yes ameribro.

Kek

Nigger chatter.

Too bad even Jow Forums speaks a little bit of ebonics, How do we stop nigger culture?

American public education actually does teach it's students to be poly-lingual. Besides English, they also learn Spanish and Ebonics.