What do lesbians mean by this?

What do lesbians mean by this?

Attached: how can this be.jpg (640x874, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lesiabns arent real
My aunt is a "lesbian", she hasn't seen a pussy in 20 years, including her own cause she is fat.

The gay guys are fucking them

Attached: 1556328263950m.jpg (652x1024, 83K)

>lesbian teens
>picture is clearly two guys

Did just you assume their gender, shitlord?

All aboard the Welfare Train! Free Food, Free Housing, Child Support Money! Why work when you can munch carpet and get paid for it?

FPBP

99.9% of modern sexual preferences are virtue signaling or unnatural fetishes taken too far.

Attached: 16853357853.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Lesbians in high school are mostly just using it to get attention. When I was young every chick was bi for a bit. We called them BUGS. bi until graduation.

Attached: anticomic.jpg (2048x1474, 1.12M)

they have children so they can cut the genitals off the boy babies and glue them onto the girl babies

/thread

They mean sluts.

that's actually pretty based

Seems like they are cheating on their partners but I may be wrong.

Straight people are a fetish gone too far?

Lankets giving their sperm on clinics so dykes can abuse their kids.

They are lesbians so they don't take birth control.
Chad cock comes around and they are not lesbian for a few hours.
I've gotten a couple "lesbians" pregnant myself.
Honestly I don't believe there are many "real" lesbians at all.
>Every single one I have met has dildos shaped like massive man cocks.
>Gay guys got massive dildos but not pocket pussies
>Never met a lesbian with a pocket pussy

Attached: 54515048_793040034401966_2980509498705182720_n.jpg (480x591, 27K)

Its an inside joke.

Well according to the sex studies done by Alfred Kinsey, pure homosexuals and heterosexuals are rare and that the majority of people are actually bi with a strong preference for one gender or the other and that sexuality is a sliding scale. That's why a lot of "straight guys" have Stupid Sexy Flanders moments in real life and why Ellen DeGeneres now has a boyfriend after breaking up with her girlfriend.

Attached: stupid_sexy_flanders.jpg (800x600, 61K)

The ones that don't get an abortion are either waiting to do a post-birth abortion or are going to be fucking and pimping out their kids to the LGBT community.

I dated a lesbian for 3 years back in the early teens, so this does not surprise me.

Archive.

>mfw i'll never impregnate cutie teenage androgynous dyke waifu

>Ellen DeGeneres now has a boyfriend after breaking up with her girlfriend.
Oh?

I used to hang out with the whole leftist gay scene. The vast majority of gays are tourists. Right around age 30 they grow up, get an opposite sex partner, and no one ever talks about how you are born gay around them ever again.

No one ever talks about how homosexuality is a youth fad...

Couple more years Ellen will drop the whole gay thing and no one will ever talk about how she was this gay icon all those years ago...

Kissing or putting your mouth on women in any way is dyke tier.

Female sexuality is more fluid than male. Most if not all lesbians would be perfectly happy if they were abducted by a warrior of a different tribe, knocked up against their will, and kept in the tent with their children. Women who couldn't adjust and make best of that in prehistory and most of history left fewer children and were selected out of the population.
You could almost say there's no such thing as lesbianism. More precisely there is, but it's not at all the female equivalent of male homosexuality.

>fluid whores

No it is not. Id say more men abandon the gay lifestyle than women do. There are not as many women into in the first place...

Fpbp

I can't take anymore, I'm leaving Jow Forums. We all know what to do (obey God, be self-sufficient, avoid faggots, niggers; etc) anything else is just sado-masochism. Bye. I really can't take all this bad news anymore. There's other boards here that offer more than pain. If I can quit drinking forever, I can quit this shithole.

it's because "lesbian" is a coded term, it means "whore" not "likes other girls". they will fuck anyone they feel like and just live in denial. being gay is just a social excuse to be promiscuous without being shamed and has nothing much to do with who is in love with who. men are only ever gay because they are infected, women have little to no self control and dont really have a gay setting they just have loose and not loose, the idea of being a gay woman is literally just another attempt from women at anything a man ever does to claim how interchangeable we are in life.

youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA

Dank meme, bro

Attached: 1558378480156.jpg (720x603, 30K)

Attached: D876FDE0-BD4E-4A06-8092-4BB2ED7313C9.png (640x788, 680K)

Vice has always been a lefty shitrag but it used to be a lot less pathetic.

Except it's literally the opposite.

2 "lesbians" in high school wanted to have a threesome after I went over to one of their apartments to play mario kart

it's all a lie

Vice used to do cool shit, especially vice news. Their Russian Roulette series was always fun to watch, so was their ISIS series. Too bad they dont have any correspondents willing to go out on the field anymore.

I liked some of their Syria coverage like five years ago. Same bullshit angle as most western outlets (based white helmets, cartoon villain assad, etc.), but it was neat seeing that stuff in HD for the first time.

One of two possibilities.
Either
>the quote-on-quote “lesbians” are lying about their sexual orientation to virtue signal and get leftist brownie points
OR
>the sex is non-consensual, and these lesbians are being raped by straight men
Which do you think is more likely?

Women are either bisexual, or bipolar.
It's up to you to decide which of these your women are.

Why would you ever believe anything a woman says, especially about her orientation

WHO was your mother's fucker GALT ?

See you later, after you fap and feel bad.

Attached: 1557656633531.jpg (1014x720, 104K)

Because most women that claim to be "Lesbians" crave the Big D. It's all a virtue signal.

its been proven there is no such thing as lesbians
just ugly women that feel rejected by men, or women abused by men etc

lesbians are the most overweight female group

correct. any dude with a great dick can bang a lesbo. they're DYING for it.

kinsey was allegedly just a front to get sexual history blackmail on southern indiana /indiana university residents so that the marxists could take over the democrat party in that area.

e michael jones has more on this

Fbpb

Attached: 7CA786E9-E5DF-4921-BAA2-3E3A9B43F935.jpg (650x628, 113K)