If the jury is filled with murderers, and you are accused of murder, then you have a jury of your peers...

if the jury is filled with murderers, and you are accused of murder, then you have a jury of your peers, which is the way it's supposed to be, right? makes perfect sense.

Attached: 1559934524466.png (546x634, 468K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Felons who served their sentence have paid their debt to society and should have all their rights restored.

California is the epicenter of clown world. It's the place every insane liberal idea is born and manifest. In 30 years, most of America will be like this.

let it happen
i wanna see how they spin it as racism when a jury of niggers convict more niggers

niggers will never pay debnts

>jury of niggers convict more niggers
kek, they will only convict whites

>California
OK

sounds fine to me why should they get out of jury duty?
there should probably be a cooldown period of x years since release before service or something though

Do the uppity faggots living in Sil-Valley understand that they're going to get destroyed and plundered by their pet riffraff?
Do they honestly think that they'll be protected by living in gated communities?

Attached: 1552944449559.png (700x700, 615K)

>go to prison
>can't even get out of jury duty

Attached: 1493433993630.jpg (969x726, 105K)

so you think a man should pay for a crime his whole life? How would you feel if that was you?>inb4 hurr just don't commit crimes
you're probably committing several crimes every day and don't even realize it

Once a sentence has been completed a person should have all rights and obligations returned to them.

Attached: 1560344250383.jpg (704x696, 112K)

don't do a crime, don't go to prison. pretty simple.
>hurr life experiences, situations, and choices
don't steal the bike tyrone. never a reason to.
>she was just stealing baby formula
you don't get to prison for that. unless you're steal a pallet worth from five different stores and going on your tenth conviction because you're selling that shit to buy your heroine.

Does it matter? Any half competent lawyer would get them removed from the juror pool in the first line of questioning.
Although
>competent
>california

>Hurt Durr don't commit crimes
The most ridiculous things are crimes that shouldn't be. Also how the hell are you supposed to memorize every single ridiculous law. There are literally millions of them per state. Kys faggot.

At some point in the future, referencing California will be as how the Medieval Europeans saw Rome in it's last stages. Languishing to do anything and rotting in degeneracy.

Most black crime is black on black retard.

My fly was accidentally down while I was 391 feet away from a school property line and a woman reported me. Now I'm a felon and had to sell my guns. Tell me how life is fair again?

Have you ever jaywalked? Congrats, you've broken the law. If a cop decides to write you a ticket you and you don't pay it like a good little goy, they'll keep escalating until you're dead or in prison.

Even if you never commit a crime, you can be framed or wrongly convicted. There's proof wrongful convictions happen.

So if that happens to you, you would want to be labeled with a scarlet F for the rest of your life? Be a second-class citizen, lose your right to bear arms, employers don't hire you, etc?

no, they have to pay their debt to GOD or face eternal damnation

>they will only convict whites
And then they will claim whites are the real criminals

>ZERO blacks convicted of crime in entire city of LA
Just more proof that whites are racist and were just holding down the black man.

Clown world doesmt begin to describe what we are in.
We are in the falling away from God.
We are in the middle of the satanic inversion mentioned in the bible
>good is bad
>bad is good
This shit is biblical

Atoning for your sins and paying your debt to society are two very different things

And not to mention that pedophiles and murders get a much lighter sentence then drug users.
>Kill somebody get 25 years usually
>Pedophile: this one dude who was my coworkers boyfriend filmed her daughter and molested her and only got 6 months

SOON

Attached: download.jpg (729x428, 57K)

California is an embarrassment

He didnt touch her so thats probably why. Much different story if the girl was raped. The murderer will get out in 12 for good behavior. I work with murderers

I'm not going to say that 'every law is just,' but
>how the hell are you supposed to memorize every single ridiculous law. There are literally millions of them per state
Read nigga read
>sorry officer I didn't know I couldn't drink here
>It's posted on the sign right there.
If you're not in the production business of manufacturing goods, or building something, then it's pretty easy to know how to cheese laws and regulations on the day to day.

>Tell me how life is fair again?
pedo like you should fuck off and die somewhere else

Lmao. I got a friend whos also a convicted sex offender for getting caught by a cop pissing in a bar alley.
The criminal justice system is unjust

I can't wait till you get prosecuted for a law you didn't know you were breaking, or for something thought you could get away with

there's always that one irredeemable cuck in these threads who basically says niggers should be allowed to commit crime because they are niggers. never fails to amaze

States like California are really pushing for the death of states rights, whether they realize it or not. That state’s leadership seems to follow the playbook on how to destroy your state while both becoming a terrible influence on and a terrible burden to the rest of the country. I would not complain at all if martial law were declared, and armies marched in to arrest leadership, deport all illegals, place all homeless into temporary camps to figure out who needs assistance and who needs to be institutionalized, etc etc.

Last two times I was arrested people in uniforms died.

Attached: 1496956658643.jpg (188x250, 10K)

>not knowing there's a difference between a crime and a tort
I guarantee if you're breaking laws you don't know about its an obscure tort that results in a fine nothing more

American woman
>REEEEE! I SAW SOME GUYS PENIS!!!! REEEEE!
Everywhere else except Muslim countries people don't freak out about seeing a dick

Considering most of them are repeat offenders, I disagree

things that could potentially work in a nigger free society

I even had on smurf boxers...

Homie was just frontin

He din mean no threat

I really want to think this way, I really do. The same with gun rights and voting, especially when those rights are taken away for completely unconstitutional reasons like no fly and red flag lists. What's the point of serving your time, being deemed safe for society, and being released from prison if you are still enslaved for the rest of your life? I suppose some things like serious child fuckery and extremely violent crimes could have stipulations on voiding lifetime rights associated with those crimes, but treating every felon out of prison that way seems wrong.

But niggers ruin it every time, just like they ruin every facet of civilization they interact with. I think Florida had a vote on this subject in the last midterms that passed allowing felons to vote, and I still don't know if I can support that since it's fucking Florida.

Attached: 1539307222538.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

Whew lad. You are a tard. The same thing happens in my county but they can send you away for a year.
You are a retarded boomer

Attached: Screenshot_20190615-124608.png (1080x2160, 779K)

Exactly.

>the black, Tennessee
>vines on the roof
>1 night
She got off lucky

Attached: b is for book.png (908x1070, 1.3M)

They'll certainly convict whites at a higher rates due to racism but I think they'll also convict blacks at higher rates too.

Blacks are stupid and it's easier for prosecutors to manipulate stupid people into thinking someone's guilty compared to defenders manipulating stupid people into thinking someone's innocent. Basically the prosecutor will say "he shot this girl in cold blood" and the defender will say "no he didn't do that he a good boy tryna get his life together"

And blacks will simply think he can't be a good boy if he shot a little girl in cold blood so he must be guilty....

It doesn't matter. You should be able to do whatever the fuck you want with your property.
Kys boomer

A wild lawn to the point you can't even walk through it is a magnet for all kinds of parasites, predators, and other dangers. A line needs to be drawn somewhere. You wanted a property with land, you have to maintain that land to the point it doesn't endanger the people around you. Now getting punished when it's only a little unkempt and faggoty HOAs are claiming it devalues property values, now that's bullshit.

>nigger kills white children
>NOT GUILTY
it's about time
and let me guess the parents of the dead white children will just cry in the breitbart comment sections

Why is this even an issue?
Are they running out of people to serve on juries?
Most people don't want to serve on a jury.
Literally who wants this?

Know felons; pretty cool peeps when they are outta jail

If they don't like it they should move

If the government is allowed to take away your rights for life just because you were convicted of a crime, the government has huge incentive to make up fake crimes to convict you of, so it becomes impossible for you to rebel. They don't even need to pass new laws, they just need to convict you under a law everyone's forgotten about. Three misdemeanor make an automatic felony. Most states remove a person's ability to vote, to hold certain jobs, to own firearms, and to serve on a jury after that felony.

If a person can't vote, can't participate in the judicial system, and can't own a gun, they literally cannot control their own life, the government can do anything to them and they have absolutely no recourse.

Restoration of their rights is a Big Deal(tm),

I agree, but do you really want a society where you're subject to different laws based on your IQ or race?
I think it's the lesser of two evils to err on the side of liberty and restore everyone's rights, than err on the side of tyranny just for the sake of keeping niggers in check

Yep. Until things get worse nothing will change I'm sick of family members (women) knowing that they dont want to live next to niggers and spics, and then completely forgetting why when I have a political conversation with them . . .

White felons are often people who snapped or made some bad choices, and can probably be integrated back into society. Like everything else, niggers ruin this by being gleeful repeat offenders. They can't be reintegrated into society and it'd be better to just kill them in prison.

basically it comes down to:
Do you hate the government more than you hate niggers?
I happen to say yes.
Give me more niggers and a smaller government, rather than less niggers and a more powerful government
This guy said it well too:

This. If there wasn't a life sentence then you can't punish people forever. Or at least be practical about it. People should only lose voting rights if they get convicted of fraud, only lose guns if they are convicted of violent crimes.

sure, in an all-white ethnostate

No. You should not be allowed to create a situation where your property is negatively harming surrounding properties and people. People who do not maintain their lots properly create environments for pests to multiple. Those pests do not stay put. In rural areas where land is allowed to grow naturally there are predators that keep pests under control. Most of these predators do not like being around people.

see

>Felons who served their sentence have paid their debt to society

It's not a zero-sum equation, there are more rules to the game than just (((debt))) to society

Attached: 1559877842791.jpg (500x375, 31K)

Maybe if there was an additional change where repeat offenders are punished more severely, then I'd be down with it. If I'm being serious though, it is true that felons out of prison are more likely to become repeat offenders if they were already poor and can't get another job because of their criminal history. So fuck it. Might as well just shoot every man in the head the instant he steps off the prison's property after serving his sentence.

Attached: 1369899214804.png (500x375, 301K)

>Maybe if there was an additional change where repeat offenders are punished more severely

they tried that, it's now known to be "racist" because it targets "minorities and people of color" and poor people who are disproportionately "black"

Attached: 1558113380048.png (900x676, 410K)

I support more severe punishments for repeat offenders (which in fact already happens in existing law).
But it becomes a vicious cycle when people who get out of prison can't get a job because there's a black mark on their application. Even if they are truly reformed, they may have no choice but to revert to crime, because no lawful employer will have them.
I think the only way to fix that is to reduce the stigma regarding felons who have served their sentence.
I definitely oppose any government regulation that says you MUST hire ex-con tyrone, or that you can't ask if a job candidate has been in prison. But I think if people give ex-convicts a reasonable chance (keeping in mind the often ridiculous and unjust laws that cause people to go to jail), there will be less recidivism.

Quit importing illegals and maybe there would be work for the excons.

Your Honor, felonious members of the jury, my client believes his actions to be a necessary preemptive strike as described by former President George W. Bush. In his haste to defend the USA he did not have time to petition Congress for permission to fight war.

A couple of ice cold killers would probably understand the idea behind preemptive strikes better than your average soccer mom.

illegal alien invaders must be met with machine gun fire

California is the U.S. under Democrat administration.

No. Nope, We'll go to war with Caliwhorenia before that happens. I'll go to North Korea and convince Un to nuke it (except northern Cali) before that happens.

youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA

Actually [even though it works against my personal interests] I agree with this on principle

Attached: FB_IMG_1559491614176.jpg (540x540, 47K)

Hitler thought the same, but bashing ex-cons is a conservative political game in the U.S., where coddling them is the Left equivalent.
>Left always making new laws, Right always instituting harsher punishments for breaking them
It's a great system.