Why do white nationalists worship Vikings and crusaders, when they are the historical equivalent of al-qaida?

Why do white nationalists worship Vikings and crusaders, when they are the historical equivalent of al-qaida?

Attached: SAGA_Starter_4_Point_Warband__Viking_90853.jpg (244x339, 58K)

I don't think the Jews were putting them up to it.

Al-Qadea are farmers/traders n' sheeit? Who knew.

this

>crusaders are AQ
Found the paki.

vikings were fighting back against cultural genocide.
I suppose it is relatable

Attached: 1481843522958.jpg (615x850, 81K)

>Vikings who defend their homeland against genocidal Christians is the same as crusaders murdering people in the middle east on the command of their jewish overlords
>check flag
>Britbong
it's all so tiresome

Attached: 1554737496777.png (1080x1080, 361K)

Vikings and crusaders were financed by globohomo kikes to carry out false flag attacks and create a sense of danger to encourage people to sacrifice their liberties for "greater safety"?

Attached: 1531886202553.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Fuck off spacenigger.

>christians bad
Seen this episode

>why do you kill your enemies if you don't want your enemies to kill you? xD checkmate hypocrits

dumb universalist

Based Belgae

Attached: belgaeremoves.webm (852x492, 1.35M)

Good bait Habib.

>Combining armies and make a deal with the Romans to push back a common enemy is the same as being a terrorist

>Defending homeland against Christians
Only the Saxons were being attacked, vikings were the aggressors all other times raiding and attacking christian cities.
They also converted out of their own free will.

The army of Avraham as arrived

Attached: 1534322797710.png (1024x938, 702K)

Al - quaida builds there own transport and weapons fug we need to import these people immediately operation paperclip 2.0

Attached: 1550714877248.gif (168x176, 1.49M)

This.

>people
>arabs
choose one

Last shred of identity in a cucked world (though crusaders lost all except one crusade, and that one wasn't the last one

huehuehuehuehue

and AGAIN the flag...
It's getting fucking tiresome

Attached: 1494956481949.jpg (540x889, 41K)

I have no idea, vikings moved traded allover the known and unknown world and nowhere is race hatred on their rune stones or their stories.

Vikings i think is known for their happiness in meeting , trading and interacting with other cultures.

Except for Minnesota, where they set up a Somalia camp.

They sure did, wherever would we set up a Somalian camp unless in Minnesota :D

I have quite a few relatives who emigrated to the US and Canada and if i remember right from the letters home Swedes were seen as the lowest in that time.

We recovered luckily any name ending in -son or -berg is seen as royalty in the US nowadays :D

I think that was the saxons and Widukind

Again. Good bait Habib.

Attached: IMG_20190615_133624.jpg (1080x1047, 125K)

>any name ending in -son or -berg is seen as royalty in the US nowadays :D
kek
Yeah, it's the same for any ethnic immigrant group, but seriously it's probably a hate crime to mention Leif Erikson today, and he's not even Swedish.

>-son
Truth be told, I was renting from a -son once and she was an absolutely terrible jew york landlady, and sometimes she would email me from a -sen email address that I assume is either her son or her divorced husband (jew york, remember). She meant well, but jew york ruined her and she didn't really know how to be a landlord.

Anyhow, I'm trying to help her out and this contractor I hired finally explodes and he's like
>IS YOUR LANDLADY A JEW
And I'm like
>well, her last name is Christianson
>so...

They aren't the historical equivalent of Al Qaeda you tard.

Attached: 1530472874068.png (721x748, 36K)

circumcised cocks look worse than that

even if that was true, at least they'd be white al qaida

Al-qiada are based, change my mind.

Because I respect my ancestors.

Attached: 1559947284139m.jpg (724x1024, 60K)

Vikings were the aggressors against the Anglos.
The Saxons (in Germany) are who you are thinking about.
The Vikings were converted either during the wars in England and took it back after we expelled them or converted peacefully later on.

>Launching a counter attack against invading turkish forces is literally annuda shoah
fuck do I hate belgians

Attached: 1526255307761.jpg (645x729, 32K)

The old warriors are in our blood still, having their say. You don't hear them ? Their bones and weapons are in the soil all around us, bound up in the roots that make that air you're breathing. Less talking, more listening.

Attached: Tree.jpg (1280x852, 2.27M)

Not every -son is nice, some are awful like my kin Jacobsson :D

It's alright. Turns out his truck's radiator was busted so I watered it up for him. That's how you know he's at least trying to be honest. He showed me how to look up her tax records on my computer.

fuck off racist

Leif Eriksson is as as Swedish as you get, theres no Erikssons in Denmark or Norway or wherever unless in Sweden, the law of the lands at the end of the viking ages, every man and woman and woman is equal in the eyes of the law.

DON'T LOOK NOW THERE'S AN ERIKSON IN YOUR JEWPHONE

This.

Because deep down every human is same kind of savage that they were in stone age.

Because I am honoring unnamed ancestors?

>actually the barbarians were the most civilized europeans!

Attached: wario.jpg (318x289, 99K)

>Why do white nationalists worship Vikings and crusaders
Because "white" nationalism is a mostly American concept as other peoples aren't mutts and stick to their ethnic groups while rootless mutts cling to something "epik" or "cool" that is somewhat historically related to them for identity.
>when they are the historical equivalent of al-qaida?
Thats just historical illiteracy.

Blood eagle > stoning

True. Only Mexicans have as harsh torture/execution methods.