Wars for the U.S.A

Instead of fighting wars in the middle east for Israel what wars would benefit the U.S.?

Attached: 13138975_1146368872050345_5757373843779615763_n.jpg (634x500, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KNQ0ZH6Ma4Y?t=415
youtube.com/watch?v=KDovIN15cAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are wars for the petrodollar a benefit for the U.S?

annex canada, and wipe mexico off the map

Get off of Jow Forums, Bolton

>what would benefit the US?

Nuke Tel Aviv

Attached: laughing bruce.gif (320x240, 629K)

Wars in the middle East propped up our petrodollar you absolute brainlet. Granted the petrodollar is Jewish but it keeps us as king of the hill.

How could you sell that war to the public?

Just said "wars NOT for Israel" how am I Bolton? Don't be dumb

Then nuke Israel "by mistake".

Are you pro-Bolton then?

You're not helping your case, Bolton

Attached: oy vey.jpg (491x491, 43K)

No im pro reality.

Could never sell nuking Israel to the public

What I'm asking is do you approve of more wars for Israel because of the petrodollar?

How about taking the money from the war machine and rebuilding US infrastructure

blow up a ship/building/seven eleven, and blame canada.
Mexico is easy, everyone here hates them already, the hardest part would be gathering up and beanercausting the 30 million illegal immigrants in America.

It's harder to ask for permission than to ask for forgiveness.
Just choose some A-rabian looking guy and blame him.

We need war for the petrodollar right? I don't see how you could stop the M.I.C. at this point. Would be for that but that's something that's not likely to happen

Civil war

Also, you know latin america hates the US?

Over the next 30-40-50 years the US is filling up with latinos.

How do you think that is going to go for you?

Ok...got something here.
But the CIA is all ZioCons so that's not likey.

Attached: Hmm Fox.jpg (748x747, 55K)

I mean I guess...but Canadians are mostly pussies & an ally kinda. You could blame a "radical" individual but it would be hard to justify war against the country itself

how about America staying in their own country?

Shut up, bitch. The war machine has to keep going I just trying to see how to use it to our benefit

blow up vatican city.
its the only other city-state i know about other than israel, which they are both illegit. its a european thing its their wanting to take over the world. using their proxies. blow up every city state that bongland invents up. taking up for jews in jewlandia is just really a wink/nod to the scum terrorists
youtu.be/KNQ0ZH6Ma4Y?t=415

Attached: deathtorome.png (388x233, 137K)

This without any hint of irony whatsoever.

what a pice of shit you are, no wonder pisrael is using you like a good old bitch. the more you invade countries, the more immigrants you will heve soon america will be one brown pool of invaded ground and there is nothing you can do faggot. blacks, hispanics, muslims, jews chinks everyone is fucking your wives and taking your money, it's already happening and you can't do anything about it hahahahaha

None

War against the deep state

I'm just speaking the truth of the world we live in. You can wish for flowers & sunshine but the petrodollar reigns supreme. The Warmachine has to keep going.

How tho?

>what wars would benefit the U.S.?
A war where all politicians and jews would die.

just fucking nuking the USA over and over again until theres nothing but radioactive ash

>Shit that would never happen

and you know what the consequences are pussy

This user gets it

OP says wars that would BENEFIT the U.S.

A revolution to liberate the USA from its Jewish ruling class. Murica's chief enemies reside in Washington DC and NYC, also at the state level.

Indeed. Donald j Cuck needs to follow through with his promise of a “war on ms13”
But he won’t... he’s just another good goy.

I agree but with all the Ziocons & Semite-piles in the U.S. I just don't see that happening. "Nuking the Jews" is the easy answer but we gotta be at least a bit realistic.

Ok war on MS13 could be a good pretext to war with Mexico. The narcos do run the country

>Granted the petrodollar is Jewish but it keeps us
If we never handed the keys to the (((federal reserve))) in the first place, then there would be no need for this. Fuck you shlomo!

youtube.com/watch?v=KDovIN15cAE

Attached: 1527386826722.png (480x360, 241K)

This so much

You tell them your neighbourhood has been infiltrated by the chicom Muslim nazis and it's a matter of national security to bring them democracy immediately

Attached: images-31.jpg (443x332, 20K)

What you are is pro retard

>what wars would benefit the U.S.?
Taking Canada and Mexico and that's about it.
Then they would have all the resources they ever would need. It wouldn't be much of a war, minimal loses.

Attached: Trudie 100 bill.jpg (500x229, 25K)

Yes

Exactly we could have a very very just cause on our hands if our president wasn’t such a cuck wall builder. Need boots on the ground not a fucking wall. You don’t wall up territory you plan on taking over you dig a trench and put up razor wire though.
We can raid Mexico for the purpose of liberating the Mexican people from the barbaric corrupt cartel run government. We can then own their country. And instead of them invading our great country and getting free healthcare and food stamps and shit they will have to pay their taxes like the rest of us hard working actual citizens.
Serves em right.
Fucking thugs

The unrelenting merciless eradication of Islam. All its adherants, all its places. Every last iota of its existence wiped from the earth. Where it is found. Gone forever from this earth.
That benefits everyone.

ib4hurrdurrkaik

A civil war against all non-whites and faggots.

This

Attached: 1503102405676s.jpg (70x125, 2K)

Wouldn't happen. Also said wars that would BENEFIT the US. Civil war does not.

Race war

Attached: 1553117839852.jpg (640x714, 61K)

Wars in the Middle East do benefit the US you idiot. I wish Israel wasn't our ally but they are and wars that benefit them increase our influence in the area.

The war against dysgenics is the only war worth fighting. The U.S. doesn't have the guts and that's why it has lost.

Attached: 1444223434479.gif (257x194, 995K)

that would benefit the US

big brain move, removing one of the few populations that would help eradicate jews

Annexing Panama and starting an extermination campaign in Mexico

USA needs a civil war, deport spics and niggers elsewhere and expel the Jew. Of course this will never happen, whites are doomed in NA

Just to give it to the niggers?

Just lob the nukes at Russia. They go for our cities, all the blck ppl: dead. Ayrabs: dead. Somalis: dead. kikes: all dead. Leftist cosmopolitan faggots: dead. Commies: dead. Big share of the gays: dead. Fatties: devoured. Then it's just us and the spics in the mad max countryside, seeing who the better race is.

INVADE MEXICO, burn it to the ground, hang the president of Mexico from a lamp post with a knife in his neck. Hang the rest of their government from a bridge and then tar the heads and put them on fucking spikes at the border, as a warning to all invading spics to stay the hell out!

Attached: B83FFE06-2E9E-434F-8D71-7A8327E01C7A.jpg (430x539, 76K)

Very much this. We must annihilate the beaners before its too late.

Attached: 791DEB1C-9DEB-4AF8-BEF7-5785BA51BBED.png (438x567, 544K)

Israel, US should bomb the fuck out of Israel and it would benefit hugely doing it.

Fucking stoooopit. Wouldn't benefit U.S.

I would love that shit. All beaners would be burned alive, roasted like the frijoles they love so much!

KILL MEXICO. HERNANDO CORTEZ DID NOTHING WRONG.

Attached: 3E613BB1-A46C-4793-9F9A-DAECC526BC90.jpg (1000x989, 396K)

Why would you go after Russia? They prosecute the gays, degenerates & shit.