Are crows the aryans of birds?

Are crows the aryans of birds?

>Stay together for life, never abandon their young.
>Smartest bird and One of the smartest animals alive.
>If you feed them they will bring you back gifts as a thank you.
>Also if you feed them they will have a special call just for you
>Photographic memory
>Will chased away eagles and fuck around with them for fun.
>Crows have been observed using basic tools
>Can copy the human voice like parrots just not as good.

Attached: Capture.png (678x701, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlPOaQa_vzk
youtube.com/watch?v=XHRBcfosqO8
youtube.com/watch?v=EZHdV_lZrmM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VZr7uzw6gpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Corvids in general are a fantastic group of aves.
I prefer magpies myself. Attacking cyclists puts them in the lead of the group.

I keep crossing magpies in the street. It's very unlucky.

Attached: 1539530853408.jpg (2529x1377, 228K)

I forgot one and prob my favorite. Crows have funerals.
Crows are on the level of dolphins and elephants.
>When a bird dies, crows gather, squawking loudly and gathering as many other birds as they can find to come and look at the dead body.

I was driving one day on a country road was being held up by a bunch of cyclists. Next thing I see is a fucking magpie attack the one in front and chase him. Must have been very close to a nest.

Yes, to have one's heart devoured by the raven is the only time it can be converted into light. Crows will be the inheritors of this world, for human beings are wretched and born of Ahriman. Moreover, New Caledonian crows have differing local designs and cumulative technological evolution across generations, using imprinted leaves as ways to refine tool designs. Crows are already smarter than our foolish Greater Ape ancestors.

I, myself, was an avian alien in a previous lifetime, somewhat reminiscent of the Chozo but different in many respects. We emulate the birds with our notions of monogamous family units and honor. Mankind is nothing but decadent, disgusting creatures, and there is nothing more beautiful than our destruction. For the sake of the birds, the sage shall take glee in the annihilation of mankind.

Attached: pondering crow by Steve GM.jpg (1440x1080, 144K)

It’s the owl, it’s so superior that mason’s use it in their satanic symbols to make it look bad.
Owls are pure and the royalty of the birds.

Look up ziz the bird god, mao genociding all the birds wasn’t for no reason.
Jews fear the bird species.

Attached: A985F808-0212-4F00-9752-234FA6F6D059.jpg (570x584, 54K)

While Owls are amazing in their own right crows are just way smarter also do you see owls doing this?
youtube.com/watch?v=TlPOaQa_vzk

i feed the crows near me every day and find them really interesting
just from observing them casually you can see they're very intelligent

Is that third one legit?

my wife is a crow

Attached: 11. Princess Tutu (2000) [BD 720p Hi10P AAC][kuchikirukia].mkv_snapshot_20.19_[2018.11.11_17.32.35]. (960x720, 65K)

Crow would be a great pet. Would be awesome if some made a nest in my balcony.

Attached: 1511550210904.jpg (1920x1080, 1.61M)

They remember which humans they like and whom they don't like, they develop Habits. A group of crows in Japan learned to throw nuts on the street when the ample light wwas green, waited until it was red, watched the cars crack open their nuts and then ate the nuts when it was green again.

These are early levels of what we would call "culture" in biology.
They're also very useful, in that they eat harmful insects and feast on corpses, keeping nature clean.

I like crows, I feed them every winter and teach them some words.
It's good that they have a role in mythology.
Testing has shown that they're smarter than the average 5th grader, unsurprisingly.

Love crows.Best bird around.

what should i feed my crows bros? I live on top of a hill next to a public park and the crows hang in the trees nearby as big as turkeys

Attached: 1511560537051.jpg (1920x1080, 435K)

Once again wh*toids trying to claim something black as theirs. The aryan bird is the pigeon. Shits everywhere it goes. Isnt useful for anything. And needs to be eradicated

Yes but its rare. You have to feed them from young and become known the group as a source of food. I hope one day I get to see it

Attached: 1511877580344.jpg (1920x1230, 365K)

Attached: 1511878203538.jpg (2560x1557, 712K)

Attached: 1542846285360.webm (510x640, 1.95M)

>smarter than average 5th grader
Smarter than virtually all niggers?
Now that's what I call based.

Attached: c72abf06c6e4d1d0551bd9a29d8be46b6b2e342a9b1456e5537cbc4d6ec50991-pol.jpg (440x448, 75K)

>Crow would be a great pet.
Some falconers are able to train crows, as they're intelligent.
You could perhaps own one if you would talk to an ornithologist and request a permit.

Crows are too smart to be pets and it wouldn't be fair they need their group and freedom unless it can't fly. Having dumb birds like budgies, lovebirds is fine though.
Avoid white bread. Meat and standard bird feed works

unlike with humans, black animals are always better at everything

like black cats are the best cats, best hunters and shit

Jews

Seagulls are the nigger of birds. Fuckers come in and steal Crows food and kill songbirds Even the Crow shares it with the songbirds.

yeah, to the extend of letting them live on your property and 'train' them to come back. It would be dumb and suck to keep them inside all the time.

Attached: 1511915409850.jpg (1920x1200, 362K)

Corvids are based.

Attached: 3b1897c116e6ee80c76f367623f11c36e46837d9bb464ba1916a38b46003eba9.jpg (421x584, 31K)

I was talking about how great crows and ravens were on Jow Forums as anons mocked me, but now people are waking up. Also, I feel as if I am being plagiarized in some respect.

Crows are the birds of God of death Yama (same as Ymir). We believe that they're the souls of our ancestors and ritually feed them once a year

ahem

Attached: raven.jpg (2040x899, 229K)

Magpies are awful cackling shitcunts. Crows are based

We need to train birds like pigeons to carry small bombs, with which to attack politicians and media heads. Since nothing short of a shotgun could protect these people from bird bombers, this seems like a dynamite plan to dish out justice to riffraff.

Attached: 1553947068366.gif (728x720, 550K)

i was once feeding crows and some massive fucking nigger crow comes over and bullies the other crows and takes their food even a tiny bird was trying to eat a small piece of bread and this flying coon stole it, he didnt give a shit about me either, just stood infront of me and looked at me waiting for me to try to feed the other birds while they all stayed well the fuck away from him hoping he gives some mercy and bits of bread

i fucking love crows and ravens

Attached: crow.jpg (1200x803, 850K)

Attached: 1512067433677.jpg (1247x853, 206K)

Eagle is the true aryan bird. It is the symbol of solar spirituality

Attached: main-qimg-b9d1e7f47a1a1f13a5e6cc75f3782f87.jpg (602x602, 97K)

All Corvidae Ravens are fucking massive too. I saw one the size of a fucking eagle a few days ago.

>They remember which humans they like and whom they don't like, they develop Habits. A group of crows in Japan learned to throw nuts on the street when the ample light wwas green, waited until it was red, watched the cars crack open their nuts and then ate the nuts when it was green again.

They do it all over Warsaw

If you like them, you'll enjoy that it's likely wolves evolved to live in packs due to the efficiency of avoiding carrion loss to Ravens. Ravens just rolled with it and now rat out prey animals so wolves find them faster.

Haugen, Maunen ... Ok Alfadhir heitir

Attached: f12f599ac1b2680ae9caab25b8f6d90e.jpg (897x622, 89K)

Could be a raven.

Agreed, one of the fuckers would have pecked my eye out if I wasn’t wearing glasses.
Fuck seagulls.

One story that I like about crows, is that the Welsh had a king called Bran the Blessed. Bran means "crow/raven" in Welsh.

He could do all sorts of magic, which is why they called him "crow", as they are associated with wisdom and the supernatural.

The legend says that Bran could speak even after decapitation, yet his head now supposedly rested in White Tower, London.

It was said that all of Britain shall be safe from Invasion, as long as his head remains in the tower. Invasions only came, after King Arthur removed his head from London.
Up until today, there are ravens that are being fed and taken care for.

In the bible, ravens are a symbol for the gracious provision of God to all other creatures.
Also, in Germanic mythology, two ravens are associated with Odin, "Huginn" and "Munnin", thought and memory. The famous Viking banners were graced by ravens.
It is also said, that the Emperor Barbarosssa will come out as soon as the crows stop circling over the Kyffhaus mountain.
In Slavic mythology, ravens stand for tragedy.

For some reason, Rabbi Pirke Eliezer Claims that ravens feasted on floating corpses and others even claim that they reproduced through oral sex.
They hate crows for sure.

All of this adds up too well.
I think the crows will tell us when the time has come to stand up.

Also this, Crows are the symbol of Odin. So even the Vikings have great respect for Crows.

>Be me
>Driving into town to get eastern cowboy food
>See dead crow in oncoming lane with living crow standing over
>Living crow touches the dead crow with it's beak and let's out a single case directly at it.

I ordered butter chicken with garlic naan, not an extra large order of feels

Attached: download.gif (1024x768, 924K)

humming birds are S tier birds. there are some desert hawks that hunt like fucking raptors in a pack that are pretty cool. i don't know too much about birds i guess quails and chickens are useful to us

tick-tock, m*nkind

Attached: Worldwide-distribution-of-the-Corvidae-family-Colours-green-native-range-blue.png (850x398, 113K)

When I was 11 years old I had a revelatory dream that made my brain feel weird for several weeks after. It featured a crow that was like a spirit guide or something. At the time I was considering starting a religion around it. I've been visited by this same being in several forms around 4 times during my life. The last time was very disturbing however and I haven't seen her since so I think I failed her in some way.

Who gives a shit what a tree worshiper thinks?

>Ravens just rolled with it and now rat out prey animals so wolves find them faster.
I see that, when I go on the hunt.
Sometimes ravens caw, when there is prey, and then they either adress me or a nearby wolf pack.

You can also make out how clean the air or ground is, based on how well the crows do in that area, as they're so similar to humans when it comes to illness.
Interesting to know.
I look forward to see myself.

What’s wrong with south south-america?

>New Zealand

Attached: 1524235318546.png (401x367, 4K)

>"tree worshiper"
You don't even know what that means. Who gives a shit about the opinions of a know-nothing?

Have sex, sweaty.

We kill so many of God's beautiful creatures with our mobility appliances. I just want eco-fascism.

Attached: 1556770114290.png (1280x720, 718K)

Do the wolves leave the ravens some carrion as a reward?

I don't think altitude or climate, prolly some other bird predator.

Attached: 1511878498845.jpg (3142x2358, 2.24M)

Cat: im gonna kill him
i'm gonna kill him
i'm gonna KILL HIM

Sopa de cuervo.

Attached: crow_soup.jpg (960x720, 85K)

that song..

I think it is from here it goes
youtube.com/watch?v=XHRBcfosqO8

it's not only here but a variation is on iceland too, which makes it to the 800ds or so. this text however is hilarious it's a joke song, I am sorry want the lyrics find it. it will not make sense,

>NIgger birds.
Observe their treatment of any other bird besides their own species. They're so annoying for Hawks and Eagles that get dive bombed by groups of these fuckers

Attached: Thecrow.jpg (211x300, 15K)

Uma delicia!

Attached: f683db839304b4b44281fd8240ff16be.jpg (2448x3264, 2.7M)

hei fara, falturlitrua faltura

You’re not Darwin charting the Galapagos, acting like you discovered Crows... everyone knows Crows are based user. Who’s got the video of the crow making inferior cats fight while it watches and eggs them on?

>NIgger birds.

Attached: 1554959783962.gif (360x346, 170K)

I had sex earlier today so I'm good on that one buddy. Since I'm married and my wife is always happy to give it up for me. Maybe you should take your own advice.

Crows don't fuck around when it comes do food especially in winter

crows dish out punishment to individual crows that transgress against the group, pecking them to death. search "crows court". I like them because they harass the foxes around here.

this is exaclty what a nigger bird would say, then he goes on and make a nest. so each time you go to your facking car, they attack you

fucking seagulls man

seagulls are nigger birds

where I live they are big as barns, because stupid tourists and esp swedes... feed them...

my neger this is true, courts actually have court.. it's cerepy as fuck

>Hawks and Eagles
Falcons and Eagles literally kill their brethren in their nest when they grow up.
They even hunt other birds, like ducks.

Crows moarn their dead and they never harm other birds, only defend themselves.

Also, not killing your food with your beak is the greatest disgrace that can come to a bird.
Instead the falcons and eagles grab helpless fish with their claws. It's smart, but not hard to do.

Hawks are more respectable, because they don't commit kin-murder and kill and eat their food with sharp beaks, like all birds do.

Even more so crows, they even help other animals at hunting, like wolves.

>is nigger bird based and white?
you fucking inbred retard wtf is wrong with you?

*crows actually make court. it's fucking creepy

Nice cope, memeflaggot

Attached: 1560573300793.png (403x410, 13K)

>sea gulls
God invented Alka-Seltzer especially for these.

Wasted shill gets.
It's enough

Attached: 2f7b11a1-f68b-4de8-a5c9-9f8a25eed20c.jpg (579x570, 114K)

>FEED ME

Attached: _101232673_angry.jpg (660x371, 22K)

Lol. What the fuck are you talking about?

fuck dude, with the feathers? they couldn't even fucking plunk the out?

Bali Myna bird

Attached: Bali-Minah.jpg (1024x768, 96K)

meh I have a negro chicken hawk outside here now, it's him and the cats..

the cats are just stupid...
youtube.com/watch?v=EZHdV_lZrmM

>cuervo
probably just palomas, traditional peruvian cuisine

Turkeys are our bird.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VZr7uzw6gpg

NEI!!!

and when you go fishing you smoke and throw your smoke bud awy, then who is there?

the ultra jew of the ocean ofc

Its reversed in the bird world all the white birds pideons, seagulls, Canada geese are niggers. The black ones crows, owls ect are based.

Attached: 1541451183613.png (816x1048, 648K)

>request a permit
The absolute state of this world. Permit this permit that, and yet we claim to live in a free society. Related, I had a guy telling me he had requested a permit to finish his basement bathroom. Imagine that, we have to ask daddy government for permission to modify our own homes.

>also known as (((Rothschild's mynah)))

With all due respect to the crafty crow, owls would never need to do that. They hunt more effortlessly than any other bird, easily catching over 20 mice per night wherever they choose to dwell. The life of the owl is spent in contemplation of the divine mysteries. The owl is my spirit animal, along with the wolf, and elephant.

Based and insane-pilled

Attached: ab6cef2f-31d1-48eb-9cb7-1704200a553c - Copy.jpg (314x312, 29K)

and when I went to sweden (i used to work in customs, don't be scared)

so I went on the swedish side, on burger king... I mean it I watched to my right for a split seccond, I think some kid cried or something

but there he was... they had been circling me all along, and just waited for an oppertunity to get my hamburger... as I turned... I almost grabbed his feet...

Oh this is about the memeflag? You should have said so earlier. I like to use it as a white pride statement because I find that it irritates the Jews on here even though they use it too.

Cats are NEVER stupid. Take those words back you semen demon

Attached: 1559171873634.jpg (646x1024, 143K)

Preserving the purity of their race, lol. This is like slavs and whites joining forces. Perhaps why Russian women are exhibiting mating preferences for western whites. Much to contemplate.

Can't beat Venice seagulls. They get big as a fucking bald eagles. Cats run away from them, they eat other birds and aren't afraid of attacking humans.