The Anglo

What does Scotland, Wales, and Ireland think of the Anglo?

Attached: ef4248406036f7cc716b9bb135f6424a.gif (364x474, 32K)

They call this terrorwave on /fa/. Those jeans and whote sneakers.

Attached: 1558708390052.jpg (500x500, 55K)

As an Anglo: Who the fuck cares lmao

Is scotland as cucked as the south?

As a Welshman, I think the Anglo is cucked and I would like my independence

Wales is England junior, they aren't a real people beyond being Englishmen with an aversion to vowels.
Ireland sees England as an abusive ex that we still have to get along with due to being neighbours and having mutual friends, with norn iron being the part with Stockholm syndrome that still argues with itself about still being in love.

Scotland is a rebellious teen that talks big but will never abandon England

No one on this site knows what 'anglo' means, or why it has come to be a popular talking point.
In answer to the second, it is from israeli-american media pushing it as an 'insult' via hispanic gangsters.
It became popular on this site shortly after several years of anti-german psy-ops as part of the d&c agenda.

Have a look at anti-corruptionireland.com, Gemma Doherty. She talks about "ireland 2040" and the current attack on ireland.

Anglo is deluded who thinks if a wog smiles at him all wogs are just fine.
Aslo the most savagely materialist people on earth second only to jews. Literally genocide their neighbours to get control of a area with a nice view.

Attached: 45fb6fef56.jpg (2048x906, 909K)

It's by far the worst place in the UK for leftism outside of London, they just haven't had the chance to live in the consequences yet.

As a Scottish Protestant living in Edinburgh, I consider myself as Anglo as any English person.

Anglo is a meme anyway. I have read different narratives about the racial origins of the British and I don't know what to believe anymore.

Attached: adamsmith.jpg (1072x1600, 381K)

>thinking we are genetically different than someone who lives less than hundred miles from us.... yikes!

Attached: We're the same.png (760x411, 39K)

Scottish have a similar leftist disease to the spanish. They don't like the idea of 'fascism' or anything like that, so the go completely the other direction whenever presented with a choice, regardless of the consequence.

>not understanding what haplomemes actually mean

This. What irritates me is Americans and foreigners commenting on our affairs when they are so ignorant.

I despise the Anglo. Never in my life have I seen a more loyal Jewish bootlicker than the British and their degenerate offspring. This country prides itself on its destruction of other peoples. Its culture is decadent to say the least, and is reflected in its ugly materialist values and people. You abandoned God for a religion based off of your corrupt king's polygamy. Had it not been for the Anglo-Saxons in Europe and America, we could have restored order to the world during both world wars. Whilst all of Europe was evolving into Fascism, the Anglos chose to maintain the Jewish and Freemasonic Capitalist grasp over their country. They have murdered countless Europeans, be it Scots, Irish, French, German, etc. You even betrayed your very own countrymen in Rhodesia and South Africa. You played a pivotal role in destroying China, the oldest and most ancient people in the world just so the Jews could sell drugs, leading to China's fall into Communism. You handed over Europe to Communism for personal gain, spread (((democracy))) for the purpose of exploitation. Satanic elites are filled with Anglos. Paedophilia is the main hobby of your elites. On top of all of this you created a literal puppet state for the NWO known as America, which has our culture of decadence infect foreign nations like South Korea and mainland Europe, and militarily destroy the Middle East, alongside the UK and Canada. I hate the English.

Attached: frank_exchange_of_views.jpg (1200x680, 56K)

Aussie Anglos are the best

>I know exactly what it means, do you?

Also guess where the fuck you are?

Attached: Guess Where Ireland is......png (1600x1440, 515K)

You really don't and it doesn't say what you think it says

North-western europe was all connected before, there was a landbridge between the mainland and England. There are several old groups that are different from each other, but mostly they are connected in one way or another.

As an Anglo, I'd very much like you to have your independence

>memeflag = kike
never fails.

That looks like a nice post user but since you have a memeflag I'm not reading it.

>as an Anglo

t. Jimbo Garcia

Attached: 1550664855236.png (696x602, 322K)

cuck

Inbred Jewish lapdogs.

Nothing makes me laugh more than IRA wannabes in America, they literally have no concept that we are all being flooded by shitskins & last thing on our minds retaking Ireland/fighting Irish.

Attached: The old lads.jpg (742x742, 61K)

I don't give a fuck what they think, we need to start sending colonies of anglos to these regions to fuck and replace the population and then we need to suppress their culture until we have created a Greater England the extends from the former republic of Ireland to the London. Then we need to invade the Faroe islands, Greenland, Iceland, and Canada and do the same thing there.

Your prime minister is a half-indian homosexual and you've gone to 20% non-irish within a decade, with the next 20 years being all it is predicted to take to make you a minority in your own country.
As for inbred, that soon won't be a problem for you, with another million third worlders coming to enrich your females.
Keep up the anti-English sentiment though, that'll give you some comfort as your country is turned into a sewer in a single generation.

Shouldn't you be watching Pobol y Cwm on S4C or something

Ireland doesn't have a prime minister and England has been a much worse multicultural shithole for much longer, to the point where darkest Africans, pooest Indians, beheadingest "Asians", and even fucking gypsies are considered English

You've gone from 99% irish to 80% in a decade or so.
Official prediction say irish will be a minority in ireland in 20 years.
They've made a government agenda called "ireland 2040" to import another 1 million third worlders to replace you. It's all done in public. They've even just legalised abortion to ensure you don't compete against the shitskin invaders. Keep complaining about the english though, they're the real problem.

mad?

Attached: AncestryDNAv2.png (714x439, 57K)

You've got 5 million people, no defence against migration, in fact you welcome it. When Britain is out of Europe, you are the main target for the migrants wanting an in to the USA. Your fucked m8. You've seen what happened to London a city with almost twice your population. In a few generations most won't know who Éamon de Valera or Michael Collins were. Their history is not your history.

Ireland should be a protected nature reserve, they are being massively targetted there and there's very little said about it.
There were some good videos on utube, but they've just been memoryholed in the last couple of weeks.

They will just make a song about how they won. But it will be in raga or bangla. It's no use telling the truth to an Irish, if it's not a story they don't recognise it.

Part of it is they have never had any experience of third worlders, so they only know what they've been told on the television.
They are currently being welcoming etc, just like they've been instructed to.
There are some people now who've seen what the nogs are doing directly, there are gang fights in the centre of dublin with hundreds of negroids with knives and other weapons, and that's after just a few years of this.
I don't want to see ireland fall, despite them being twats some of the time. I'd rather see some countries remain pure and unspoilt than all of them become infected.
The plans that (((they))) have for ireland are horrendous though, they want to fill them up to maximum capacity, build over every scrap of land.
They're already building roads and the infrastructure all over the country, like a chink insect hive expanding. Irish won't know anything about it though until it is too late.

Ireland looks like the head of a lion. Has anyone else noticed that? Not to mention Scotland royal banner is a red lion. Hmmm Lion of Judah? Pharez-Germany, Zarah- Ireland/Scotland.

yes the jews are behind land formation

kike-tectonics.

but you might be celtic rather than anglo saxon, you can still be British sure but it has to do with your genetics.

Adam Smith was Hebrew.

Hiberian is from the Biblical terms for Hebrew and Scota is Egyptian

*does little jig*

*disappears*

I like this one

I can understand your feelings. They ear a pain in the arse, but they are our pain in the arse. It will be strange to see them vanish. To be replaced by a mid of cultures with no contact with the history of the place and no love of the land.

Cornwall gets cucked again.

Very nice.

Attached: 1503607583215.jpg (512x512, 56K)

well spotted friend

Up the ra

Barbarians of course.
But why do you care? You're not Anglo anyway.