Faggot sports reporter almost driven to tears because boxers personal beliefs dont accept his degenerate lifestyle

Faggot sports reporter almost driven to tears because boxers personal beliefs dont accept his degenerate lifestyle .

mobile.twitter.com/AroundtheHorn/status/1139646443491381248

I mean honestly is there anything on cable that hasn't been completely cucked yet?

I just want to watch some TV without any of the lib shit thrown in my face every second.

Attached: ESPN_Faggot.jpg (1440x1829, 645K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/exDkugn3PgU
youtu.be/x9je4YRWjSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fury speaking sense again

youtu.be/exDkugn3PgU

youtu.be/x9je4YRWjSI

Stop watching the tube OP. Go outside and do something productive. Don't make me drop the "Jews control the media" file.

>is real
fucking sandniggers

accept my repulsive butt sex with sweaty drugged out dudes or else, bigot

Fury is a great fighter. Fuck pc culture.

You never will see this for any black athlete that calls out gays.

Why do gays desire normal people's acceptance so much??
I dont care what anyone thinks of me, save for a handful of friends and family.
Fuck you DEGENERATE faggots

I personally don't care where a dude wants to stick his dick, but it is my goddamn right to dislike gays if I so choose.
This thought policing bullshit is ridiculous.

Czech'd.

That dude is one of the worst on that show,the show is garbage now and has been for like 10 years. I used to watch it back in the late 90s and early 00s when it was somewhat cool.

Why do people care what someone says? Move on. Crybabies. Everyone is an asshole, get over it

Fag here
It’s not all gays that act that way, but unfortunately it seems like most of them do. All I’ve ever wanted is to have the same rights as anyone else and left alone. I don’t give a fuck if someone thinks I’m less of a person or w/e, so long as they aren’t hurting anybody.

It's boxing. It's not a sport for emotional faggots or women. MMA on the other hand, already has a tranny fighter and an openly gay fighter. All the fags and homos should stay with MMA and leave boxing alone.

Go back to r*ddit, you insufferable degenerate faggot. You do know that no one fucking wants you here, save for the other literal faggots. You're mentally ill, seek help

Marriage isn't a right, it's always been a responsiblty, monogomy is the hard choice, fags didn't solely kill marriage, but they sure as hell helped.

Attached: 1529091245592m.jpg (655x1024, 80K)

Serious question. Were you sexually abused as a child?

>Fury makes cracks on gays
>Video translated to Arabic
Kek!

>names the jew
damn i knew fury was based but not like this

He's a good lad, does a lot for men's mental health. He knows we are living in a crazy world.
They tried to memory hole him naming them. He was kinda retired when he said that and it was a little bit of a big deal at the time. Now that seems to be the only video of it. There used to be loads. Calls out mass immigration too.

You should care, its affecting society. People like you are part of the problem, quit saying you don't care then pretend like you don't like fags behind closed doors. It's what all you people do on social media, "I don't care about where people put their dick" on social media and then come here and LARP as full on 1488, because this is just a passive way of enabling it

I don’t really view marriage as a “right” but there are certain legal problems for couples that aren’t married. I wouldn’t even care about getting married if it weren’t for the State requiring it for things like partner’s last rites and tax stuff.
I wasn’t abused as a kid, but know a few other gays who claimed to be. I feel I was born gay, but there certainly is something to the idea that child abuse can influence sexual orientation and deviation.