Why do modern women deteriorate so rapidly? Is it a problem with current Western diet...

Why do modern women deteriorate so rapidly? Is it a problem with current Western diet? Seems like something in need of a fix ASAP if we're going to beat China for future global dominance.

Attached: 1560621732212.jpg (640x643, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34802263
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's the way of nature to tell the men they're not worth fucking because no babies. Save the sperm for child baring women.
Not even joking.

She's a lesbian.

Basically true, After child bearing age (late teens to early 30s) women start to transition to caretaker roles rather than breeding roles. They aren't so much "deteriorating" as they are switching to Grandma Mode. Grandma doesn't make more babies, she takes care of the babies so the new women entering breeding age can focus on having the babies.

This is one of the things feminism and atomized suburban housing destroyed. The inter-generational bridge. That is the real reason behind the declining birth rates in every developed country and why Europeans are getting out bred. Moving out and away from family to get that new house all to yourself was a trap, and whites fell right into it after WW2. I'm sure you can make the relevant connections on who set things up post WW2 and why.

Live like a man, look like a man. Pretty basic desu; daily reminder that there are some pretty well kept cool wine aunts...just avoid the ones with cats

Most women are. They still produce babies.

Women were never supposed to be created. According to genesis.

That advice only applies if you are looking for someone to fuck. If you are looking for a mate to start a family with early 30s is the absolute cut off, and that is if you have screwed up your life and aren't offering much yourself. Any man with a stable income can get a young woman in her 20s to start pumping out kids with. Just be sure to be upfront with her that you are looking to turn her into a mother then a grandma with a gaggle of grand kids to read to. Whites have to start thinking, planning, and acting with a multi-generational mindset or they will be erased by everyone else who does.

Stage 1: Force unnatural expansion by subsidizing people to live on farms and other wild areas in the early 1900's.
Stage 2: Entice the children of said farmers to educate themselves in the cities...
Stage 3: Use "educated" adults who grew up on farms to implement similar programs for the poor, this time in the city...
Stage 4: Ghettoized Metropolis -- no laws -- no cohesion

This, nature isnt some kind hearted master. If you cant breed you're worthless in the eyes of nature.

she got raped by some nigs in the 80s, probably fucked up her head.

you haven't taken the xenupill

| |
| |> -(Oy Vey! You should hate your own women Goy!)
| |x
| |
| |

False, look at Japan

>Just be sure to be upfront with her that you are looking to turn her into a mother then a grandma with a gaggle of grand kids

This is very important, let the chick know your intentions because it's a turn on for them if they want the same and if they dont they will tell you so you dont waste your time.

that's not the issue here

would Tom Cruise still be alpha if he got raped by a group of nigs in the 80s?

Tom Cruise wasn't a hot blonde chick hanging around niggers in the 80s.

fag

Combination of processed foods, other poor lifestyle choices, and unfortunate biology.

Tom Cruz would have used his ET powers to destroy those negros

Sugar and corn syrup.

>If you cant breed you're worthless in the eyes of nature.
Not quite. Care of you young is still an important task, especially in social grouping species like humans. There is a reason woman have a menopausal stage. If they were worthless they would just die, instead they change and start a new "caretaker" phase of life. That's "Grandma Mode" as I like to call it. It is a physical transformation, and they still have an important role to play. Having Grandma around to help the new mothers with their babies is so important it can't be stressed enough, and it is something that is almost completely lost in modern white culture. We need to glorify motherhood and grand-motherhood as other cultures still do, and we use to. Breaking families up into suburban atomized households was a complete disaster, or if you are against whites was a complete victory.

Yes if you can make yourself useful to those who breed then you can have a place, not all women are that way though.

Carbs don't help.
But post 35, their body is turning off all the sex stuff. Explicitly making them unattractive.
They can reduce the rate of the decline by using progesterone HRT.

Attached: val011.jpg (618x410, 37K)

iran in this hoe

>If you cant breed you're worthless in the eyes of nature.
Only in r selection theory, not K.
You want to be K like humans, not r like ... well, folks who don't know who their father is.

>You want to be K like humans, not r like ... well, folks who don't know who their father is.
What if I don't want to know who my kids are?

Attached: 1506206314951.jpg (293x212, 19K)

asians are socially awkward insectoids

>Is it a problem with current Western diet?
Almost every problem with individuals in modern society can be traced to diet. Carnivore is not a meme. It is freedom.

Attached: Beef-Liver_zpsilrktebk-600x371.jpg (600x371, 26K)

I'm not sure what part you think is false here. Japanese women still hit menopause, it is a meme of how hard they hit it. They have the same "move out/away and start a family on your own" culture that they basically imported from the US post WW2 when we helped them rebuild. Some of their more rural areas keep families intact, but that's the same here. Japan has the added problem of a much higher population density, but the advantage that they are mostly still homogeneous, for now anyway. They are falling for the guest worker trap just like Europe and the US did, thinking it will be temporary and the workers will leave at some point. So give it a few generations before Japan is talking about Japanese starting to become minorities in their own land. They should have killed the politicians who proposed that as traitors.

sadly, being human means some animals must die. Not doggo tho. Doggo good friend. Doggo was Great-Great-Grandfather's hunting partner if you're white. Doggo small now, but still shares a chunk of cow. Doggo best friend. Woman? Not so much.

All makes sense now.

Carnivore is a meme, but you are right about the problem with diet. It is a deeper problem then just what we eat though. If you look into historical cook books and recipes who will find mostly normal food along with a few odd foods that were memes of their days. The problem is with mass cooked and prepackaged foods, and the removal of Fat from the diet. I won't get into the whole "blame fat for all the problems sugar and processed carbs cause" thing, but it is a good read if you look into it. That's not the real problem tho. The real problem is the lack of home cooked meals. Almost everything in the past outside of special events and city street food, were home cooked meals. The fat people problem blew up in my lifetime, and when you look back it is easy to see why once you know what to look for. Moms started working, kids started eating TV dinners and lunchables and school lunches and all that other shit. Mothers in the workforce, and thus unable to cook for their families, is the direct cause of the obesity epidemic and all the related problems. I'm sure if you are posting here you know or can work out what was behind mothers entering the workforce in the first place, but for anyone who needs a hint, like many things it came out of WW2 and the shit surrounding it, though the groundwork was laid well before that. WW2 and the time immediately following was a giant turning point when a lot of shit that had been prepared ahead of it went into effect. For a bonus tip, WW2 is also how they discredited dietary science and demonized Fat, because most of the science was done and written in German.

My mom is late 40s and still attractive. It depends on the person. I think German women age worse though

Megan Rapinoe, soccer tramp

born: July 5, 1985

she is 33 years old

This is an American woman in her 30's, could pass for 50's easy.

Attached: gettyimages-1149466344_0.jpg (1842x1036, 97K)

Exactly this.
Pregnancy and birth is dangerous. There's a reason it all gets switched off. There's a reason males are attracted only to 18->35yo females.

Delete that!

>This is an American woman in her 30's, could pass for 50's easy.

Now we know why American men are going down to South America and Central America to get women, Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen could have had any American white woman they wanted - instead, they both got Latinas.

Attached: a3722283c0776af327a969ddd05149ba.jpg (493x700, 46K)

Pic related is 48 and has 3 kids. Stay slim, don't do drugs and everyone ages OK until about 50+.

Attached: Susanna-Reid-main-728614.jpg (620x413, 33K)

He tapped her life force

>Now we know why American men are going down to South America and Central America to get women

... when American white Men want to find good marriage material, they had down to Central America.... white American women are seen as the bottom of the barrel for marriage material

Attached: pick.jpg (995x700, 551K)

latinas are basically white women but actually fertile looking

they're all fucking ugly

>latinas are basically white women but actually fertile looking

Latinas usually look friendlier than the white american female trash, Latinas are also more shapely, and they don't have tattoos and piercings and they don't dye their hair purple like the white american female trash does.

Attached: peru-women-8642.jpg (1152x1728, 155K)

>they're all fucking ugly

yeah, he'd be better off with a 300-pound American white woman... bwahahahahaahahaaa

Attached: IMG_8824.jpg (640x480, 138K)

modern women are malevolent, indolent dogs with no dreams or desires beyond immediate sexual satisfaction.

Latinas have higher obesity rates than white Americans. Stop being a faggot and fuck off with your shit. No one agrees with you..

Checked, I'll take the far right girl, really cute

white American women are known around the world for being the most lazy trashy obese pigs around, and they don't know the first thing about cooking a healthy meal for a family

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 136K)

>Women are literally God's afterthought after creating the whole universe and Adam.

They can buy themself one but I genuinely doubt its real attraction. My mom is half-Castizo and she redpilled me against Chickenmcniggers to degrees that people on here would think of as extreme.

>white American women are known around the world for being the most lazy trashy obese pigs around, and they don't know the first thing about cooking a healthy meal for a family

and God Forbid if you ever have to work in a small company with some of these white American women... they eat so much garbage junk food that they TEAR UP THE OFFICE BATHROOMS, I can't tell you the amount of times they clog toilets, explode fecal material all over the seat, leave skidmarks that you wouldn't even find on an airport runway.... they are pigs, white American women are the bottom of the barrel for marriage material

Attached: IMG_0674.jpg (3264x2448, 1.25M)

Scientology is obviously populated my Vampires thats why Tom still looks good

women here listen to shitty nigger music so if they're not fat they're deteriorated by their forties

i have those stupid folds on my head from playing with a helmet

I just want a grandpa to confirm or deny that he doesn’t feel like shit cause he’s stuck with old lady’s and hot young women are out there that he can’t bang anymore.

Like do you get into grandmas as you age or are they always gross?

the man in the middle of the picture is Kane, a 6'9" 300-pound beast..... and the normal "average" women surrounding him are normal white American women who work in the healthcare field... notice that most of the women are wider than he is, with bigger shoulders and bigger upper-thighs... this is the "new normal" for white American women

Attached: D2R7-z-X0AEOUtG.jpg (1024x768, 179K)

lol@soft focus and the heavy makeup.
Staying slim matters though. A huge part of attractiveness is body shape.

>I just want a grandpa to confirm or deny that he doesn’t feel like shit cause he’s stuck with old lady’s and hot young women are out there that he can’t bang anymore.
>Like do you get into grandmas as you age or are they always gross?

I have a neighbor who is a former Vietnam War fighter pilot, he is now a "young" 73-year-old who is very alert and weighs about 160 pounds.... but he drives a car instead of a truck, so once a year or twice a year I'll help him go to Home Depot if he needs to purchase something big since I have a pickup truck... and he almost falls out of the truck window while staring at women between the age of 18-25 who are out walking or even jogging on our way to the store.... the guy acts like he has never seen a woman before.... he is married to a 78-year-old

It's impressive how had a thread gets shilled when people are having a real conversation about the social and political issues plaguing the world today.

I see your a master of the custodial arts as well.

If by "deteriorate" you mean "look like grandmas not fucktoys when they are 50" then I literally don't see the problem - that's what they are SUPPOSED TO FUCKING BE

Was she really hot, though?
The 80s were notorious for pushing average women as "hot"
Even in the pic of her and Cruise from top gun she doesn't look very good, and she appears to be hitting the wall as well

every day, more and more American white men are heading down to South America and Central America to find some of the best women on the planet, sweet looking, genuine smiles, they dress like ladies as opposed to landwhales in yoga pants, and they know how to cook a nutritious meal for a family

Attached: latina-women-dating.jpg (469x592, 79K)

>every day, more and more American white men are heading down to South America and Central America to find some of the best women on the planet,

or, you could always stay here in Iowa, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky... and date some of the local white American "beauties"....

Attached: article-2066616-0EF248CE00000578-241_468x303.jpg (468x303, 37K)

35+ women are crazy horny and more attractive, because their clock is ticking! You know nothing faggot lol

Can confirm that women destroy bathrooms worse than men.
Part of the problem is also that women try to only poop like 5 or 6 times a week, meaning their shit stays in their body longer and basically ferments until it's an abomination.

Women are fucking gross

>every day, more and more American white men are heading down to South America and Central America to find some of the best women on the planet, sweet looking, genuine smiles

... in this picture, we have a man who is 55+ years of age, has a bit of money in the bank, and has the option to travel to South America and Central America to find a real lady... as opposed to a white American landwhale roaming the aisles of WalMart in Tulsa, Oklahoma

Attached: co.jpg (800x600, 64K)

That's a whole lotta text no body read.

Based Kane.
I'm planning on moving from "seattle" to Knoxville in a few years

You won't feel like shit, you will appreciate your wife because she bore and raised your children and helped raise your grandchildren. She is the co-author of your legacy. That said, you are still going to lust after fertile women and not your wife.

you say "white" American women as if black, hispanic, native, pajeet and even asian American women aren't the exact same

>lots of text
Yeah, but if he broke it up into 2 large paragraphs he would've been called a Reddit spacer

Ew. Not true. Women try to poop at least twice a day,

Hispanic women are superior to white women if they have at least 70% euro genes

>euro skin
>some neotenic asian native american features
>european feaures like nose , colored eyes ,ect
>african booty and fertility.
>non feminist , patriarchal society.

a latina is actually the best bid for a white man now and the kids will surely look white since a lot of latinos are 70% or more european.

>Can confirm that women destroy bathrooms worse than men.
>Part of the problem is also that women try to only poop like 5 or 6 times a week, meaning their shit stays in their body longer and basically ferments until it's an abomination.

So, get this.....

I worked for a small company, we had 2 individual bathrooms, a Men's Bathroom and a Women's Bathroom.... however, only 4 people worked for this company, me and these three part-time women. So, the owner took one of the bathrooms and turned it into a "kitchen" - since it already had running water and a power plug. And then we were all left with only 1 bathroom to share for both men and women.

Well....

After every time one of the women used the bathroom, I would have to run in about 3 minutes after they used it, and I had to snoop around with a tiny pocket LED flashlight, and I had to "clean up after them"... I couldn't turn on the light in the bathroom because it was also connected to a fan which made noise and would alert people that someone was in the bathroom.

About 8 times a day, I would have to run into the bathroom after a woman used it, and I would have to flush after her or else clean up the toilet-seat after her. Women REFUSE to flush twice, they don't want anyone around them to know that they needed to flush twice. I had to clean up VED projectile (Violent Explosive Diarrhea), I had to flush down mini green turds.... So, I had to keep a full roll of Bounty paper towels near my office desk, and a flashlight in my pocket... and clean up after them, and the reason why I (the only guy there) had to do this is simply because if anybody walked into the bathroom and found it to be a nasty mess... obviously they will blame the only guy there - not one of the 3 nice sweet princesses who works there....

Attached: Upcycled-Lake-Wedding-Sweet-Shots-Portrait-Boutique-_-35.jpg (900x660, 144K)

>Hispanic women are superior to white women if they have at least 70% euro genes

Correct.

Attached: vene2.png (698x454, 559K)

but they're low IQ and aggressive as fuck, and will almost guaranteed cheat with some other paypig or a fellow shitskin. morbidly obsese western white women are usually too burnt out past 30 to to do anything but raise their kids and they have average IQ so at worst they'll just play candy crush in their free time. brown women will more likely end up going schizophrenic and start talking to Jesus and stab you in your sleep if she can't find someone to cuck you with

all women deteriorate in their early twenties. literally unfuckable by thirty.

Growth hormones passed onto the ladies in meat & milk. Girls are going through puberty earlier and earlier because of that shit. They go downhill fast by their 30th birthday. Also, consuming meat & drinking milk is the reason you are overweight, have high blood pressure, dick won't work, bitch tit, etc. Quit eating/drinking that shit, faggots

Attached: 1559101030662.jpg (125x125, 2K)

You are all whoremongers looking for whores, not wives.
You're exactly the equivalent of the women you hate.

Attached: Desireable traits women.jpg (600x647, 75K)

show your flag

Hot

stick with them past 30 though and you're literally stuck with la goblina de las americas

>Growth hormones passed onto the ladies in meat & milk. Girls are going through puberty earlier and earlier because of that shit. They go downhill fast by their 30th birthday.

The women in the picture are at their 20th High School reunion... these women are about 38 year old.

Some of these women have bigger upper arms than 90% of the men in the NFL. There is no way that these women will escape serious Heart Disease issues by age 55. To marry them is an accident waiting to happen, unless you take out a massive Life Insurance policy on them, due to the health complications they will be facing. Knee issues, back pain issues, clogged arteries, kidneys shutting down, heart disease, diabetes....

Attached: IMG_4549.jpg (3264x2448, 1.4M)

Ya'll a bunch of fat guys rippin' on yo' fat women, but all ya'all be even fatter, ya hypocrites.
Throw out the flour, and sugar.

Attached: US adults who are obese by gender.jpg (1056x659, 93K)

>Ya'll a bunch of fat guys rippin' on yo' fat women, but all ya'all be even fatter, ya hypocrites.
>Throw out the flour, and sugar.

Women are far fatter.

Attached: _86657490_finaldemosgraph.jpg (624x425, 25K)

54 year old wife, she is fine.

Attached: 463317718fb1af6b1b479fdd12882d18.jpg (500x500, 35K)

>Women are far fatter.

Obesity prevalence was found to be much higher for adult women than adult men - 38% compared to 34.3%.

Study author Cynthia Ogden told the BBC that this study marked the first time in many years that higher women's obesity rates were statistically significant.

"That's kind of a new finding," said Ms Ogden. "Now, what's happened is prevalence in women has gone above what it was in men again."

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34802263

"White Mexicans" Mexicans with European ancestry, make up between 10-40% of their population, depending on where you draw the line in shade of skin or mixed ancestry. You just don't see them outside of Mexico because they live in their own country in their own communities. Even if you did see them you likely wouldn't have any idea unless they started talking. They are white there just like we are white here. The public face of mexico is brown because it are most well known for its field workers, who are all lower class, browner, more mixed people with tans on top of that. Upper class mexico is like upper class US, mostly white and keep to themselves.

>Obesity prevalence was found to be much higher for adult women than adult men - 38% compared to 34.3%.

Attached: NEWS_151119959_AR_-1_MWWTOKEALAIV.png (792x584, 63K)

well damn.
I'm sorry, seems the site I got the stats from lied to me.
Ya'all nearly as fat as your women.

No matter how old you are, the women who are attractive are 18-25 years old.
> Like do you get into grandmas as you age
No.
This is something women don't seem to understand about men.
You see, what they are attracted to changes over time so they assume male attraction would also... Nope.
Any man partnered with a 30+ year old woman is settling because he can't compete. This is the reality of the sexual marketplace.
So. If you're a guy who can get 18-25 yo girls. Do so, and put a ring on it, then make lots of babies.

They get horny for a period that's true. But they're not attractive.
And I know exactly what I'm talking about.

>when you're a big beautiful 6'+ 300lb+ woman and even refridgerators tremble in your wake

>35+ women are crazy horny and more attractive

They are few and far between.

Attached: s41a3d5gaik11.jpg (640x960, 71K)

Basically my masterplan. I have to go abroad though, I dont like German women at all.

Leave it to a Jew to continue the censorship of LILITH.