He did nothing wrong

He did nothing wrong

Attached: 220px-Omar_Mateen.jpg (220x293, 13K)

Not practically, but believing in desert demons as gods is kinda silly still

fuck this muslim piece of trash!!!!

What's with that fucking HAIR

He murdered 49 innocent people! What the fuck is wrong with you?

Newfag here, missed news, anyone care to give me a qrd?

Could you imagine how terrified the first responders would have been of getting AIDs?

Seach google for this image.

oh the irony

Attached: 98448.png (68x23, 902)

Extremely red pilled and a hero.

I've only met 1 fag in my life who was an ok(?) person. He did our state a service.

Attached: 1557180555112.jpg (750x524, 132K)

That wasn't his normal hair. I knew him

only based muslim I've ever heard of. I'd still kill him if I knew I could get away with it tho. But good on him for killing so many homos. Homos should fear muslims.

I love Oscar Issacs, great actor

Is that Creed?

Imagine thinking that living in a nation gives you a religion outside of theocracies like Iran and Saudi Arabia, except in the utterly minor chance someone from the prior is a Zoroastrian on uncensored internet.

He was a big guy...

Attached: Selection_9992153-310x165.png (310x165, 85K)

>Muslims doing mass murder against something they don't like
tell me something new

Even though it is likely that everyone in that bar deserved to be executed, it’s never okay to do it without a trial involving witnesses. If a faggot is proven to be guilty of such a disgusting sin, he should be swiftly eliminated by the state. I am a Muslim and that is what is required according to Shariah. You can’t just kill faggots on sight, you have to have a fair, yet reasonably quick trial.

At least it their tendency to ACT keeps their people hopeful

You think I'm saying that unaware that Judaism = Satainism? you're pretty dumb user

For you

Attached: OmarMateen.jpg (746x767, 208K)

That being said, I believe that someone who witnesses sodomy in action is allowed to kill the fornicators. I’m not positive about that, but I am inclined to believe that the elimination of faggots caught in the act is permissible. I don’t know exactly how that works, and of course God knows best.

OP is just trying to be edgy. Nothing to see here.

The world needs Islam. Is it not obvious to you all yet?

Better to error on the side of caution

>Edgy

Attached: 1560005075488.jpg (1465x2047, 530K)

The best option is to ask a respected mufti what Sharia calls for in these situations, but if you don’t do that, then it is indeed always best to err on the side of caution.

Omar "like the taste of cock, try the taste of Glock" Mateen

Nope. I think transgenders are mentally ill. My point about OP trying to be edgy stands.

faggots n queers cannot cope with Allahs lightning .,....KILLERS OF FAGGOTS (fuck your rhyms)

Oooooh shit it’s THAT guy. kek wasn’t he a closet homo too? Least that’s what I remembered from the news a few days later.

I bet you all had a field day when this happened.

Holy shit lawl I spoke too soon

>Closet homo
Maybe he was. At least he knew how to correctly repent

The (((media))) needed an excuse to avoid reporting the fact that Muslims hate gays

Or old men leading a bunch of people through the desert for 40 yeas.....

No he wasnt.
This was the spin the liberal media
put on it to protect the religion of peace.

I unironicaly think so. He only killed faggots and spics

Anyone have the webm of all the victims to that lil Jon shots song

We hate sin, and those proven to have committed gay anal sex should be punished by being stoned to death. We have no problem with people who are attracted to men, as long as they never act on those urges. Those people should seek help immediately, because it is Satan who is giving them those urges. It is unnatural and immoral.

I wish we had Sharia in America. Most of the posters on here would agree if they read a little bit about crimes and their punishments. It’s honestly a perfect legal system.

Yes indeed

There are a lot of mentally ill people ITT. Satan doesn't exist. Your fairy tales are ridiculous.

Attached: christian-bale.jpg (1000x563, 261K)

>Satan doesn't exist

Attached: 1560577437515.jpg (1058x1003, 902K)

jews still sacrifice chickens and use old scrolls likes it the biblical times

And drink baby blood, yes, I know.

In this timeline, this is all too believable.

Attached: 578EC83D-BF92-4FB7-9EA9-8A0F3B97EC94.gif (646x466, 381K)

Gods don't exist. People do things we consider bad. Bad is subjective and the meaning has changed and evolved through the millennia. That doesn't mean a god or devil are real. Religion is just something to comfort people, nothing more.

Remember when they put his father on stage at the Democratic National Convention? I guess she really was too smart to win.

>fuck this muslim

Attached: FalseFlag-Amerimutt-LandOfThePerv.png (34x22, 917)

he killed people because he can't stop being a faggot

If only Western faggots felt this much shame

He was a sodomite himself. Fuck that faggot

Sad that the only remaining person in America with balls big enough to carry out a feat like this are Muslims.

all he had to do was stop taking dick up his ass tho

Innocent ?

Mir Seddique, Omar Mateen’s Father. didnt he have connection with the CIA or FBI

He didn't kill enough homosexuals

No one could kill enough homosexuals, unless they killed every last one.

Did they have to call in a hazmat team or anything? It's a statistical certainly there was aids blood covering 80% of the square footage on that property

>He wasn't a real Muslim. Real Muslims don't believe in violence!

Attached: soy wojak3.png (630x384, 190K)

Who's this Paki?

49 faggots and one dune coon

OP is s fag. Post a goddamn link or information. All I see is a picture of a scummy Muslim

how jew you are

t.ネwファg

>nigger can't into reverse image search shieet

100% a closet homo like all mudslimes

>says the jew

>t.jew

welcome to the future! slippery slope? what slippery slope?

Attached: degenerates.jpg (1453x933, 130K)

bump