MUZZIE MAYOR MAGA MUGGED!

MUZZIE MAYOR MAGA MUGGED!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1139967706424369152?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20190615-162715_Twitter.jpg (1080x1680, 633K)

America needs a new president, one that isn’t a Jewish traitor

LOOOOOOOL based

have sex incel loser

You Shareblue guys are on the clock every hour

Attached: both.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Is there anyone he won't shit on

fuck yids and fuck jannies

Jews and Israel.

Their talking points are really low quality. I would fire them all.

You first C.I.A. nigger.

Attached: 1560564120608.jpg (373x521, 39K)

weird al

>Jews backstab USA every second
>lets talk about London

Jews

>3 stabbings in New Pakistan

So what race where they?

Aren't they all shitskins anyway?

>naming the jew
>shareblue
user, please.

Does this dumb boomer really not realise that 30 people probably got stabbed in America in the same timeframe?
England is a small country and stabbings aren't really that common so they make the news every time.
If American media reported on every stabbing or shooting there wouldn't be any time for any other news.

Grab them by the pussy incel

Take care of yourself user

*grabs your pussy*

I have to agree with Trump here, Khan is a terrible mayor and London is one of the most dangerous cities in Europe despite having struct weapons laws.

how stupid are you? was all over the news that murder rates in londen are now higher than NYC. dumbass

>Comparing a city to an entire nation

Get tested and dilate.

REMINDER UK IS HINDU TERRITORY AND WE WILL TAKE IT FROM YOU CRACKKKAS AND COMMENCE IMMEDIATE ASSAULT ON UMAYYAD CALIPHATE.

Attached: 1560522821771.png (2516x1848, 932K)

Trump is giving them everything they want. He is giving them everything they want at such a fast pace they can't keep up with him. He's given and acknowledged Jerusalem and the Golan Heights and now the Muslims are frothing at the mouth for Israeli blood. He's fed their greed to such a degree they are choking on it. All the while Netanyahu can't keep up with him and can't even form a proper government.

One cannot destroy the Jews, history has proven that from way back in the time of Haman to Stalin and Hitler. It is written in the Bible that any nations including Gog and Magog will ultimately fail in their assault against Israel (depending on whether one believes they are Israelites of Canaanites). However, getting them to destroy themselves through their own greed is different, and if anyone knows how to deal with Jews and their greed, it's Trump.

Attached: 1554675658578.jpg (720x478, 29K)

Attached: 1555148755955.jpg (680x680, 91K)

The rest of the UK (excluding birmingham) is like 95% white user, I only made the comparison because "stabbing the the UK" and "stabbing in London" are the same thing 99.9% of the time.

The average American city has 3x the number of any crime in the UK

Your whiny millennial tears only make my penis harder

Nice.

Can this stupid fat orange shabbos goy fuck get the mudshits out of his own country and stop them from flooding at the border?

Oh wait, he still gives them H1B visas

>Romanian
>calls anyone else a mudshit

Oy vey, I'm a bit verklempt. This goy is meshugganah.

stabbed? whats that? we pack heat nigga.

>TFW you try to go down and get your donner kekbab munchy box, but you get stabbed by an Asian despite knives being illegal

Attached: 1548010886261.png (395x474, 25K)

Wow Trump, he got brave all of sudden, but only because it's a Muslim making fun of him constantly.

have sex incel loser

London has always been a shithole. Not surprised really. Plus you cant really blame the London mayor, even though i hate his paki face - London knife crime has been increasing long before he was elected. Plus, one guy can't control other peoples subhuman behavior, especially chavs.

We got the A team in charge now though. B team are beta faggots. No one likes them.

>America needs a new president, one that isn’t a Jewish traitor
Awwwwwww did the big bad orange man hurt your fee fees Hillary?

Attached: 1560576676491.jpg (1069x1181, 386K)

Teresa May cut a lot of Police funding, then crime rises??
>women in power
>chaos ensues

how many shootings did usa have in the same time period?

You “talk” like some deranged goblin freak. Disgusting.

Based

Grenfell Tower Hamlets

Do you even have to guess? Only blacks carry knives in the UK

It's not the 70s anymore... beating NYC in murder rate isn't very impressive anymore.