Boltonposting

Are we pro-war or anti-war?

Attached: 1560466639504.jpg (710x473, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

islamqa.info/en/answers/22845/the-phenomenon-of-cheating
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9_u2-.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just post the moustache and embrace the chaos.

Attached: Layer 15.png (639x639, 714K)

Attached: 1539479578461.jpg (500x579, 64K)

I am pro war with Iran.. and Russia.. and eventually China. We should send some of the fat incel kids on this site off to war.. it might actually turn them into men instead of the whiny virgin videogame-playing punks they are currently.

If Iran sells oil, I pay less at the pump and the US economy does better. No war needed.
If Iran doesn't sell oil, the US is violating international law, the economy goes bad, OPEC billionaires get richer. Then I'm taxed to pay the trillion dollars in new debt, the blood of a million Iranians (true, assholes but you can't kill people for being assholes) is on my hands, and my kids might come back in body bags.
I'm think I'll go with the cheap gas and more jobs option.

Attached: 1533664873364.jpg (1024x512, 83K)

Attached: 1538415032445.jpg (800x800, 120K)

we should be anti war, but unfortunately there are too many dumbasses here.

It's absolutely okay for Israel to go fight it's own war. They are a soverign nation afterall.

Just bomb it

Attached: bolton.png (639x639, 474K)

The only pro war is war against israel

Fpbp kek

how are Iranians being "assholes" exactly, you fat retarded American turd of a human?

Attached: 1535324913710.png (344x393, 311K)

Dying for or even spending my own tax dollars on Israel or spreading our empire of evil is unconscionable.

>muslims
They're assholes.
Not that I want to fight them in a war, but they ARE assholes.

>drastic measures might have to be taken

Attached: 1560466937754.jpg (660x371, 14K)

Lol

Why did Trump take this warmonger into his administration even though Trump is pretty much a peacedove compared to most american presidents? To appease the neocons?

Every American should watch travel videos of westerners visiting Iran. They are some of the most hospitable and kind people on this planet. Even to westerners who malign them on the daily.

Attached: 1523218885428.jpg (620x413, 205K)

Attached: 1556657118205.jpg (624x478, 56K)

You're not an American and never will be Paco, you gotta go back

Attached: 1554005852213.gif (607x609, 754K)

A moment of reflection, whereon he *briefly* casts doubt upon his plan to engulf the world in flames. Don't fret though, it was quickly binned to the dark recesses of his soul never to be brought to light again. Now, back to bombing shit with renewed vigor.

Attached: 1536235580687.jpg (1250x650, 105K)

That's my man, war and fire for all! Also checked.

neat

Attached: images (7).jpg (384x384, 8K)

Ok
Here's mine.

Attached: 20190516_114420.jpg (1196x696, 295K)

War is natural prosperity.

Attached: 576752152515151.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

Attached: 1558295816852.png (500x429, 95K)

I went to and taught at a uni blessed with Iranians.
They cheat and lie. They spend more time on cheating than it would take for them to study, because cheating is regarded as a virtue in Islam.
When the Shah fell, the Iranians were killing each other left and right. There was a riot on campus because the local cowboys came Uni... (not students). One Iranian was on the free speech stand saying some dumb shit things about America, and some cowboy with a a tobacco filled cheek asked him why doesn't America do the same thing to him... and the Iranian said, quite unironically, "Because you're civilized".
The cowboys took great offense from this slur, and the free speech stand quickly disassembled into clubs for the cowboys.
Then the women - don't even show up for class, and they come to me and plead that they don't want to go back to Iran and they;ll have to go back if they flunk my class; so offer to fuck me for a passing grade.
They're race of degenerates. Very few of them are worth a damn - but those few have great courage.
If you like them, then you're a degenerate.

My personal theory is that the Mossad bimboed him and have some dirt.
Eipstein level dirt... He went there, once. He thinks with his dick and may have done something stupid.

Attached: 1489960757708.png (436x361, 177K)

>cheating is regarded as a virtue in Islam
you Burgers have no idea what you're talking about, you keep repeating what you hear from the kike shills

islamqa.info/en/answers/22845/the-phenomenon-of-cheating

anti war. every attempt by republicans to start a war is to try to get red blooded americans to go die so they can phase you out with some faggy beaners . why? all the republican politicians are either ghey or have a ghey son.

pence was caught at a stupid play and some literal nigger faggot talked shit about him on stage year 1 of the trump ad ministration. why was he there? all the rich people have ghey sons or grandsons and they do the theater so even if your not the ghey and you dont have a ghey descendant one of your rich friends does so you have to go see them dressed up like fur fags because they all have to be in cats

they know damn well their life style or the life styles of their sons isnt supported by the constituents that elect them. so they need brown guys to come fuck your wives while you fight for the jews in a never ending faggy war of attrition with a fake terrorist cell thats just cia niggers

...and it would probably take you under a week to completely decimate that fucking shithole. It would be glorious.

Im against anything that the libs want

Pro-war all the fucking way baby. Put something on the news.

Attached: Screenshot_2833.png (509x390, 19K)

we are for war but only for the right reasons, we need to attack those who do their nuke tests upwind of us and ignore bullshit wars that enrich people who don't even live in our nation

How does war with Iran secure an existence of our people and a future for our white children? Ask yourselves this before you support Neocon wet dreams.

It secures an existence for Israel. If Israel falls, God will punish all of us for betraying his chosen people.

Attached: bombit.jpg (362x370, 28K)

This. It would be genuinely difficult to fight Iran in extended conflict.

But Israel? Especially if the American people were shown on a mass scale things such as the U.S.S liberty to get them thirsty for blood? It would be unbelievable.

It's not about Iran per se, it's about China. If you don't cripple china soon, the commies will overtake you as a world's leading economy by 2022. Neocons and kikes want all out war apparently, whereas Trump wants to do it by tariffs and other non violent means.

Pol is, and always has been, pro-change. Change is exciting and entertaining, the status quo is not.
War always brings change.

As nasty as war is, I'm pro war. I think it's the natural state of human communities (conquering territories, fighting for resources, etc.), and eternal struggle is the essence of being a human. This unprecedented long artificial peace will have unintended consequences. Economic stagnation, loss of a purpose bigger than ourselves, loss of national identity.

diclaimer: by war I don't mean being a god goyim and dying for israel, nor the current proxy wars in the middle east

We all know that the kikes will fight to the last American soldier.
Makes me wonder how it's gonna play out with thr jap tanker.

take your meds, goi

Attached: died for israel.jpg (474x441, 68K)

long time no see Mr.16

I believe such a war would be a wasted effort and the final nail in the coffin for an America dedicated to individual liberty and dignity, and the clear beginning of an imperial, authoritative state. I believe it would be fought on behalf of foreign entities and corporate entities that have very little appreciation for the men and women and children who would be dying in such a conflict. I also believe that it wouldn't even bolster America's reputation as world hegemon, just cement us as a bully.

On the other hand,

Can you imagine being part of the nation that invaded and conquered the Fertile Crescent, the Hindu Kush tribesmen, and Babylon all in the space of twenty years? To stand on top of those Zoroastrian temples with a rifle with warplanes flying overhead? Do do what Alexander the Great couldn't?

I know it's cringy bullshit, but that kind of opportunity comes once a millennium. Democratic, white empires come and go, but that kind of conquest would be legitimate history.

Attached: 1549915957740.jpg (3560x2382, 2.99M)

>Algerian niggers recognizing each other in Jow Forums threads

This is powerful, also how do you guys feel about Israel false flagging again?

pro whatever wipes out mudslimes and kikes

We are pro USA at least the men are

the non men here, the faggots and the pussys

The brainwashed liberal nazis... no one cares what you are pro or for, you are worthless...

sad fuck

Attached: 1560109675642.jpg (720x480, 54K)

Attached: 1554876922762.jpg (867x618, 79K)

Attached: 1554877377528.jpg (735x999, 140K)

Attached: 1554877872620.jpg (783x1080, 162K)

Attached: 1554878526628.jpg (744x1041, 123K)

Attached: 1554879031467.jpg (744x1041, 178K)

>Iranians killed Jesus

Attached: 1559633646345820 (9).jpg (603x279, 24K)

Attached: 1554940020508.jpg (744x1041, 193K)

The only war worth actually fighting is against the Jew.

Attached: 1554941193893.jpg (744x1041, 162K)

Attached: 1554943641756.jpg (744x1041, 141K)

Attached: 1554944811383.jpg (744x1041, 130K)

Absolutely anti-war. The consequences of a war with Iran would only be negative and detrimental to your interests if you're a white American, or if you're white in general. It will send millions of Iranian refugees into Europe and cost a tremendous amount of money for the US for no benefit.

Attached: Empire of Dust its all so tiresome.jpg (807x659, 46K)

In Shia Islam, Taqqiya is regarded as a virtue. Quoting Salafis when it comes to Iranians is irrelevant.
> "He who has no taqiyya has no faith"; "he who forsakes taqiyya is like him who forsakes prayer"; "taqiyya is the believers shield, but for taqiyya, God would not have been worshipped". It is unclear whether those traditions only refer to taqiyya under risk or also taqiyya to conceal the esoteric doctrines of Shiism.

The more war America gets into, the more white nationalists come out of the US military. Look what the Iraq War did to the white conservative men in the military.

>Every American should watch travel videos of westerners visiting Iran. They are some of the most hospitable and kind people on this planet. Even to westerners who malign them on the daily.
I wish we weren't. Hopefully we bring back scaphism for you and the kikes if you golem start a war against Iran.

pro killing that fucking piece of shit and his entire bloodline.

Shia scums aren't real muslims so.....

BOMBS IN 10!

Attached: BOLTON.png (639x639, 515K)

Each time I talk to you insulting Americunts, I wish Iranians did kill some of the hostages. Go back to worshiping Saudis and Kikes who did 9/11, which you really did deserve given how stupidly you responded.

pro-happening.

allahu akbar brothers

Frankly speaking, I lost the ability to give a fuck anymore since we won't be part of this: oh shit it's Vietnam all over again senario which may lead to WWIII, But what I find interesting is how the US is turning into china just like what the prophet alex Johns said, by that I mean what's going on with twAtter and youtube censorship... And looking at the world right now I think that a first civil world war is closer to realty than a WWIII ...or a world war Z if that's your thing.

It's a hard decision and I don't envy Trump for having to make it. On the one hand it's quite obvious who's benefiting from this in the short term, and that's not something that's good for the average American. On the other hand, from a perspective of geostrategy and being capable of thinking more than six months into the future I can understand perfectly why the neocons are so eager. Making Iran our satellite would be an enormous victory. It would allow us to shut Russia out of the Middle East entirely and end their strategy of influence in Europe through control of gas pipelines. Control over the Persian Gulf means control over China's energy supply as well, and we NEED an edge over them to keep them contained. American hegemony may be waning, but that doesn't mean we should give it up. Americans benefit from American hegemony. But will Russia and China stand by and let this happen? Probably not. What will they do? Who the fuck knows.

You forgot your memeflag pham, or you just need to go the fuck back.

Who would be pro-war? I have no interest in dying so shlomo can feel a little bit more comfortable in israel.

Stfu, kike worshiper. I don't give a shit what you want. You deserve to eat shit in hell.

>invade iran

Attached: iuVQXAG453.jpg (1200x830, 433K)

I like the idea of ignoring Iran completely as their economy collapses. Actual war is reserved for worthy foes whose economies dont collapse from sanctions

I like the idea of you being disemboweled and sent to hell, KIKE WORSHIPER. I'd rip you apart, AHRIMANIC SPAWN.

I'd crush your skull and force your family to eat your eyes.

Why are so many other Ameriflags aggressive retards? Are you just a nigger who got lost?

Amerigoys will destroy EVERYTHING in this world before ever touching Israel. You are savages that don't know when to stop. Stfu.

We're not going to war

Both

You've been in constant war since the 60s or 70s. If it's not Iran, it will be someone else. You kiked slaves know no peace.

Again you forgot your memeflag. Don't talk as if you aren't American yourself. And if you actually aren't why the fuck are you even here if you hate it so much? I'm not surprised a guy shitting up the thread insulting people for things happening only in his own mind is retarded about other things too though.

You? Don’t you mean WE ? You’re posting with an American flag unless you’re just another shekelnigger.

Just kill yourself RIGHT NOW. I care about you dying because when I see that corpse, there will be more light in it paradoxically. Your existence right now is like a black void that sucks up all meaning and vigor in this life. Just run to the kitchen and slit your throat immediately, which is the best course of action you can take at this moment.

DIE YOU FUCKING KIKE,
JUST FUCKING DIE.

Aggressive retard.

Attached: 1548925886381.jpg (546x550, 51K)

>Trump couldn't stop the caravan
>Trump couldn't end DACA
>Trump couldn't pass the RAISE act
>Trump couldn't end Birthright Citizenship
>Trump couldn't make E-Verify a law
>Trump couldn't make Mexico pay for the wall
>Trump couldn't build the wall (pending 55 miles)
>Trump couldn't repeal Obamacare
>Trump couldn't defund Planned Parenthood
>Trump couldn't invest$1trillion to improve national infrastucture
>Trump couldn't drain the swamp
>Trump couldn't pass the travel ban
>Trump couldn't raise the taxes on the rich
>Trump couldn't close the Wall Street special interest loopholes
>Trump couldn't put price controls on prescription drugs
>Trump couldn't stop foreign lobbyists from raising money for American election
>Trump couldn't resist bombing Syria
>Trump couldn't pull the U.S out of NATO
>Anti bds law
>Gave israel 38 billion
>Increased the National debt
>Increased immigration
>Increased Israel military aid
>Never replaced Obamacare
>Didn’t stop jobs from leaving
>employed more foreigners than Americans
>Betrayed America’s NATO allies
>Raised taxes for the middle/poor class while decreased taxes for the rich
>Never rebuilt the crumbling infrastructure
>Divided the nation
>Never withdrew troops from the Middle East
>Started tariff trade war with everyone
>Increased trade deficit with China
>Farmers bill
>Omnibus bill
>Amnesty bill
>New Bill prohibits wall expansion

Full Billdocs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9_u2-.pdf

>Expands h1bs, h2bs
>Wants the largest number of immigrants ever
>Ramping up for more foreign wars
>Hillary not in jail
>No declassified FISA
>No election fraud investigation >Fires non-globalist staff members
>National emergency has done NOTHING
>Bans Bumpstocks
>Couldn't end Chain Migration
>Couldn't end Green Card Lottery
>Snuck tpp provisions into the new nafta

Your hegemony is coming to an end, Amerigoy shit.

Saudi Arabia and Israel were responsible for 9/11. 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis, but I do not seeing you doing shit against Saudis. All you do is suck Jewish and Arabic dick.

If we post the stash we save the world

Attached: 1560622394577.jpg (434x303, 58K)

Saved my nigga

Oy vey!

Why are Iranians so pathetic they immediately start to collapse when we cut off trade? Have some self sufficiency, what kind of shitskin cuck relies on oil sales for everything? Frankly its pathetic and unbecoming

Won't this only increase its power!?

>you can't kill people for being assholes

Attached: 13596352364903.jpg (630x630, 43K)