Have you ever seen this play out irl? What happened?

Have you ever seen this play out irl? What happened?

Attached: 92F67576-4C61-466B-AB9A-AC43C5C8F0E3.jpg (750x721, 128K)

nigger.

Here is the very quick rundown.

Every non-white girl or woman was created to crave and to serve the big white dick.

Some try to rebel against it through political activism but ultimately they all come back to it

Hooked up with a black girl in college who posts black panther tier “kill whitey” shit all over her social media. She can speak correctly when around me and my friends but if even one black dude shows up she goes full Ebonics retard mode. That’s in the past though, I’ve gotten tested for HIV and I’m never looking back.

Stop it nigger

>having sex before marriage
sodomite...

It's laughable here in Oxford, all these libthots absolutely slavering over chad's BWC whilst professing to hate the white male patriarchy.

Being attracted to men who are white does not mean you can't be a feminist you complete idiot

The more crazed and radical the brown girl is the more likely it is she'll surrender herself to MAGA cock if she's reasonably sure no one will find out.

It's just another variation of what all women do. It's nothing special, so don't get a boner about it.

>Ew, I hate guys who [something that clearly indicates you].

It's just a common shit test. You agree with it, amplify it, and game a little. It's nothing special, just like girls who say they hate muscles or guys who fuck around or guys who flash around their money. They all secretly love those things, which is why they scream about how much they hate it.

This is basic shit, you faggots.

show tits

>heard female friend say I hate guys with BO
>I decided to not shower for 2 weeks
>she started looking disgusted around me and avoiding me

this doesnt work

Yes, she wanted me to choke her and slap her in the face when I was fucking her.

I fucked 3 negresses in Houston and they all let me call them nigger.

The brown girls at my work like me, but I'm an autistic chad who doesn't talk to any women, so it upsets them.

>autistic chad
does not compute

You're probably an immigrant with foul olfactory secretions. Probably due to inbred Paki genes or Turkish curry sweat.

A true Anglo-Saxon has an earthy yet masculine scent.

Are you kidding? Black and brown girls love whites to death.
The reason you hardly ever see these couples is because white guys are embarrassed of being seen with black and brown girls.
I can guarantee you user, if you're not a complete autist, you could go to some black club and get laid every single night.

That's almost every girl bro lol

It's a collective, society wide masculinity check. White men have become weak. They're trying to divide men into the servant category or the mating category.

tits or gtfo

Yes I knew an Indian girl in high school who was a huge sjw and blamed the patriarchy and white supremacy. She hated Indian men and lusted for Korean and white cock.

> Korean cock
Doubt.

There are loads of attractive women obsessed with kpop.. do you even talk to girls user?

nigger, expat gooks all have phds and family businesses n shiet
it's a first class ticket to comfy for a hole.

Disgusting

True Chads are autists who either never get married or marry once for life and produce a shit ton of other autistic chad sons.
What you see are faux Chads. Men who waste their lives chasing pussy instead of doing more valuable things or raising heirs.

This

No, a Chad is a Chad.
The people who think that being a Chad is actually a good thing, are the problem.