Those fine white women will settle down with you, without telling their nasty past, disguising as trad women...

Those fine white women will settle down with you, without telling their nasty past, disguising as trad women, and after the marriage, they will be seeing other men behind you while you are working your ass off.
How does it make you feel?

Attached: 1560205408565.jpg (750x1000, 169K)

Grateful to be moving to Japan soon. Id rather be hated for being a foreigner in a homogeneous land than hated for being white in a formerly white land.

Also nato is delicious.

Hitler was right all along

>Those fine women
Lol XD

>Grateful to be moving to Japan

Attached: 1560622562256.png (934x768, 566K)

>How does it make you feel?
That I'm right to avoid older women, and this

just some thots

Only betas go for chinks and japs. POS race traitor

:( better than anyone in my city in da norf

>never got to experience something like this at a college party
I wanted to see something of the nature just once

>Only betas go for chinks and japs. POS race traitor

Attached: 1555248413803.jpg (640x723, 39K)

Have sex

>Grateful to be moving to Japan soon. Id rather be hated for being a foreigner in a homogeneous land than hated for being white in a formerly white land.
KORE! / THIS!
I agree hyaku pasento. I plan to escape the USA soon myself for Japan.

Good because I'm MGTOW.

based

I'm a modern Diogenes that has eschewed women and wealth.
Life is so relaxing, the most expensive thing I own is this laptop and I spend months at a time camping and working piss easy dipshit jobs.
Most days I eat like a king and my outdoorsy lifestyle almost entirely off the grid has given me a level of freedom most marriage-bound men can only dream of.
When I meet a girl, I pump and dump, if things get dicey I just walk a town or two over.
Get on my level of social disconnect.

slide thread

>North Americans

Please keep your problems in your own country

Ya terrible for them to have fun with the guys they like

I honestly prefer my life now as a family man but I do miss banging 3 or 4 different girls a week at university

Attached: 1513006809627.png (516x527, 440K)

t. Still in mom’s basement

Married a french girl because I don't want herpes

A friend of mine is mad in love with a girl I tag teamed more than 10 y ago. This girl shat on my dick, licked my ass, swallowed multiple guys cum. But she sex starve him and play the prude, no bj and she never done such a degraded thing as anal sex. He don't know that I know her. Serves him right, he wouldn't lend me his Mario Kart on snes when we were kids.

t.english teacher

you'll be back in less than 3 years.

Lol riskiest to the rescue
You will get picked up by jap wahmyn who exclusively ride the foreigner CC
Also most jap wahmyn don’t like foreigners, or poor eikaiwas

Attached: D7996CF9-27FB-457A-AEF0-43A72586F6DF.gif (250x250, 1.25M)

Meant to say eikaiwa

Fuck phone posting

hopefully u found a high quality girl instead of those turbosluts then

It doesn't because I'm going to use a fertility clinic to have children allowing me to dedicate all of my emotional and financial support to them.

How many times are you going to post this today?

Attached: 1553810771624.png (638x640, 207K)

Yeah I did thankfully, I believe I became a better person because of her. I was a bit of a degenerate in my younger days but I'm a boring father now who drinks soft drinks at the pub.

Wow your Japanese is so good! You're definitely not just another deluded weeb who thinks they won't be a loser in Japan like they are at home. You'll be drowning in virgin Japanese pussy in no time

> I'm going to use a fertility clinic

kekked. Have sex

Are you black or Arab. And was she white?

Attached: 1531662721426.png (2000x1336, 145K)

Found the roastie.

Attached: 1560594386145.png (540x303, 200K)