Post your HQ Pagan Music links

Reminder that if you listen to Twerk or C-Rap music you are polluting your spirit with low quality JewSA brainwashing and auto-tune plastic.
Post your high quality Pagan music links that will stir screeches from the Roman Christian Cultural Authority.
Here's a starter kit:
youtube.com/watch?v=QRg_8NNPTD8
youtube.com/watch?v=FnkTuHP9q3o
youtube.com/watch?v=T0Duhh4nHdE

Attached: heilung.jpg (1201x674, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Y0VTlmzWOc
youtube.com/watch?v=hxYsSJFIDO8
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9wylzyFcKM
youtube.com/watch?v=DD65K4VR6Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=z-vcX2oKU90
youtube.com/watch?v=2wy-W-pYlds
youtube.com/watch?v=k9jTonnpRo0
youtu.be/VVpstwa8X8w
youtu.be/5pD1X8Od7x8
youtu.be/1s6Fz8BATWE
youtube.com/watch?v=mQWmryiIcxY
youtube.com/watch?v=71swxdSzY1w
youtube.com/watch?v=jM8dCGIm6yc
youtube.com/watch?v=SItpi30gqso
youtube.com/watch?v=wynIv_hrl-4
youtube.com/watch?v=H5XWwLYeKfE
youtu.be/MpG9eFVDvsE
youtube.com/watch?v=wPYojYA4P5o
youtu.be/3OS11pOPS3I
youtu.be/Vrbz8ZgP9O4
youtu.be/yqYpbifIMws
youtu.be/MPR56PXiLqY
youtu.be/bi49Xo0MzhA
youtu.be/f1d1Fpg-sFE
youtu.be/Ia0CUR160Vc
youtu.be/JDhGlT9mEEk
youtu.be/dC3Q9q4cRZA
youtu.be/yJpukUfpayM
youtu.be/xqk-PHdSkz4
youtu.be/DplU4yYe_Vo
youtu.be/mdT269Peyik
youtube.com/watch?v=wfphxiutN3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=qSLpL9SQeaQ
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=gLqkdr-ICqU
youtube.com/watch?v=d66kjRAbNj0
youtube.com/watch?v=nLgM1QJ3S_I
youtube.com/watch?v=OD_TIrX7zu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tasty pagan pussy

>Christcuck meme flag
>Antichristian post
what did he mean by this

I like folk metal, it's the only kind of metal that isn't pozzed.
youtube.com/watch?v=_Y0VTlmzWOc
youtube.com/watch?v=hxYsSJFIDO8
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9wylzyFcKM

Warduna
youtube.com/watch?v=DD65K4VR6Lw

Varg's music
youtube.com/watch?v=z-vcX2oKU90

Bra musik blir aldrig gammal.
Bra musik är kultur.

>post pagan music
>posts christian style folk music from scandinavia
not everything from Scandinavia is pagan, retard

Attached: 81024869218401.jpg (1371x1986, 592K)

The music is about Freya, not Christ.
Christi is Mercury / The Messenger / Gibriel
Freya is Venus / Love / Peace
Since you hate people and are confused by history, you're clearly Roman Christi

>pagan

Attached: 6d2.png (450x488, 342K)

At least post the best Heilung song
youtube.com/watch?v=2wy-W-pYlds

youtube.com/watch?v=k9jTonnpRo0

Finnish folk is amasing. Also summoning a Finnbro to translate the 1st song.
youtu.be/VVpstwa8X8w
youtu.be/5pD1X8Od7x8

the style of music is christian, doesn't matter what it's about, she didn't come up with lyrics.
plus half of these "pagans" are feminist retards into "spirituality", their view are incoherent multiculti modernism.

Who here /ensiferum/

youtu.be/1s6Fz8BATWE

I like how they've taken the description by historians of that tribe's singing (like the sound of a pack of dogs) and recreated it. Lots of ways they could have swung it.
I believe the songs originated from the boat rowing drums, and the lyrics about navigation and important ports.
It's an early form of Block-Chain, because the lyrics rhymed, they were difficult to tamper with by uneducated men.

youtube.com/watch?v=mQWmryiIcxY
Propably best Finnish one also lyrics are chilling.

Bög

First song is from Ingria or something like that, no idea how to translate that. Sorry.

>Pic not related, but you Orthodoxbros are badass.

Attached: ..jpg (600x388, 53K)

There's no such thing as "Christian style music", since the Romans stole the cultural rites from the various pagan tribes, rebranded it, and forced people to adopt it and pay 10% of their land as tithe/tax or be executed.
Christianism is an amalgam of feminine incoherant multi-cultural modernism, which is why you are sensitive to the origins of it in pre-christian ideologies.

Great find. Added to favorites.

no proof for anything you saying, krypto-christcuck

youtube.com/watch?v=71swxdSzY1w

The Hu from Mongolia are worth a listen for Eastern Pagan stylings.
youtube.com/watch?v=jM8dCGIm6yc

youtube.com/watch?v=SItpi30gqso

youtube.com/watch?v=wynIv_hrl-4

youtube.com/watch?v=H5XWwLYeKfE

3 good raycis albums

New album at end of month from Heilung.
youtu.be/MpG9eFVDvsE

Black Magic SS is pure kino

I love "My Love" by them

"crusader" is another favourite of mine

youtube.com/watch?v=wPYojYA4P5o

Oh nice is this new?

nono from the kaleidoscope dreams album

youtu.be/3OS11pOPS3I

Oh yeah right, I got distracted by the picture on the video without reading it.

I hope they have some new stuff soon

This is so fucking comfy - especially how you can hear the rain in the background

Probably my favourite
youtu.be/Vrbz8ZgP9O4
Also great
youtu.be/yqYpbifIMws

youtu.be/MPR56PXiLqY

Not that pagan, but it would've been nice if it was in a certain fellow's playlist
youtu.be/bi49Xo0MzhA

Tbh ive been hooked on otava yo for some time now
youtu.be/f1d1Fpg-sFE

youtu.be/Ia0CUR160Vc

Hope this amount of metsatöll will do. youtu.be/JDhGlT9mEEk
youtu.be/dC3Q9q4cRZA
youtu.be/yJpukUfpayM
youtu.be/xqk-PHdSkz4
youtu.be/DplU4yYe_Vo
youtu.be/mdT269Peyik

Attached: bring it.png (600x600, 171K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wfphxiutN3Y

>worship my Jew, or else you're a Jew!

Attached: 1557914553944.jpg (500x625, 77K)

>clacks bones together
>HALL ODAN :DDDDDDDDDD

Attached: 1448499921192.jpg (280x400, 19K)

>since the Romans stole the cultural rites from the various pagan tribes
The northern tribes were culture-less animals. Hell, in the OP he is posting music played on an instrument that is traditionally arabic and did not even reach Northern Europe until after pagans were long dead. All of this pagan nonsense is foundation-less LARP.

Attached: 1556339935275.jpg (395x365, 161K)

Attached: toxic christianity.jpg (600x1024, 95K)

His parents were probably pagan.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

>His parents were probably pagan
Nope, it's the Rabbi you worship that teaches to turn the other cheek and hate yourself.

>anti-christian
>italy
what a damn shame. you know you're just a bunch of spaghetti niggers without the church right? not a drop of white blood in your body.

Attached: 1437337967085.gif (640x360, 393K)

And Cuckstianity isn't LARP? Where is your fucking cave, Jew? You should be running through a cave like a rat worshiping Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef like the other Jews. If you don't, you're LARPing.

Building of worship? Borrowed from pagans.
Incense? Borrowed from pagans.
Invocations? Borrowed from pagans.
Hymns? Pagans.
Your holidays? Pagans.

Spoilers: Rabbi Yeshua wasn't born on December 25, and your "Christmas dinner" is actually just a pagan blot with a yarmulke welded onto it.

Rabbi Yeshua says your family is your enemy and that you have to worship him and choose him over your own kin. What kind of a prideful jealous shit would say such a thing? Oh right, someone of picture related's race.

Attached: the chosen race.jpg (970x647, 211K)

>mutt calling other people mutts

Attached: yeshua wasn't jewish!.jpg (1238x956, 228K)

Does pagan metal count? Because Arkona is fucking amazing.
youtube.com/watch?v=qSLpL9SQeaQ

>And Cuckstianity isn't LARP?
No, Christianity is backed by genuine theology/philosophy. It's not just "worship tree so a sky man doesn't punish me."

>Building of worship? Borrowed from pagans.
>Incense? Borrowed from pagans.
>Invocations? Borrowed from pagans.
>Hymns? Pagans.
>Your holidays? Pagans.
None of these have anything to do with religion so I'm not going to argue them.

Attached: 1451261283207.png (397x387, 219K)

>mutt calling other people mutts
stop projecting nigger

Attached: 155142342531106.png (1584x171, 54K)

>No, Christianity is backed by genuine theology/philosophy.
LMAO

>A Jew is god, because books by Jews said so!

Attached: a chosen race.jpg (1536x2560, 1000K)

Heilung är bra

This is just a child's understanding of Platonism.
(spoilers: the end result of this line of thinking is monism)

Attached: superthumb.jpg (300x250, 41K)

Don't bother trying to break his indoctrination. Jews hate European polytheists because it's a race-oriented religious and philosophical view of the world, as opposed to mandatory slavery to Jews. So many Christkikes on this dumb forum cannot seem to grasp that if they're worshiping a Jew, reading books by Jews, and celebrating Jews, that yes, they are in fact slaves of fucking Jews. Point this out to them and they'll bend themselves through multiple dimensions trying to dismiss the fact they worship a Jew, because they inherently know it is true and have to lie to themselves about it out of faux-pride.

Attached: slave tribute.png (918x960, 976K)

>A Jew is god, because books by Jews said so!
That is not how Christian theology works.

Attached: 1552460925125.jpg (442x570, 35K)

Reeeeee, i want to learn to play that

Your flag has a cross on it. Stop larping.

Litterly demon worshippers

This shit just makes me sad. I think we need a spiritual core before white men are going to be able to retake their position in this world. Yet we still bicker over this shit. I see no reason pagans and Christians have to be at odds. Maybe that's naive of me to believe.
In modern pagans there's so much resentment because christianity came in and replaced paganism - as if it wasn't the people's doing.
A religion can't just show up and take over. It has to be done with the consent of the people. And let's admit it, our pagan ancestors in europe chose christianity, then blended their own traditions with it until it barely resembled the middle eastern religion that spawned it.

Christianity IS european. Yes, it's got some cucked kike shit in it. But when did Europe become the great power of the world? After Christianity.

If you're pagan. Keep your pagan beliefs. But there's almost zero chance that a white ethnostate can form under the pagan banner. And at the end of the day, preserving white people ought to be the core value of any western religion.

Attached: donaldduck.jpg (126x114, 3K)

>christianity isnt pagan
retard

seething

Uh huh.

Attached: 1558525464079.png (455x317, 171K)

Cope.

>I see no reason pagans and Christians have to be at odds.
Because Christkikes gave us picture related and then attack anyone who dares oppose it.

Attached: based open borders christkikes.jpg (3000x3174, 2.83M)

Jews litterly start frothing at the mouth with malice at the mention of Jesus. Jews hate Jesus and God. Feminists hate Jesus and God, Homosexuals, Sodomites, Perverts hate Jesus and God.

All the wrong people hate Christianity.

Attached: 1555896267568.png (453x676, 347K)

it doesnt look very hard to play, you could strum it while muting some strings to create chords, or pluck the strings fingerstyle or with some sort of pick. they go for around 200-300 euros on the internet. the only problem might be strings which probably arent widely available.

cringe

If someone hates Jewish control over the world, that by default includes your Rabbi Yeshua cult retard.

Attached: 1559695913787.png (981x597, 56K)

Ouch. yeah. I mean, aren't there a bunch of pagan bitches who just decorate their houses with antlers and bones who are also 'let them in' leftists?
I lean more christian myself. In the CS Lewis sort of way. My wife is a norse pagan. I think we get along just fine. Neither of us is organized with anyone in any way. I'm not even sure I fully believe in the bible as the incontrovertible word of god. Just like she will admit that most of the traditions she follows have been pieced together from traditions that may or may not have originated in nordic countries. (there's lots of slavic, celtic, etc mixed in).

I guess what matters to me the most is that we hold a sense of something bigger. An appreciation of the mysteries, and knowing that there's something deeper than what cold logic and science can tell us. My wife and I agree at that core belief and I don't bug her about her weird moon ritual shit, and she doesn't bug me about my positions.

Swedish churches have LGBT weddings and woman bishop. The Bible is very clear about homosexuality, it's completly against it, yet the churches does this, what does it mean?

1. Christianity supports homosexuality?
Or
2. Churches viewed as a threat to corrupt establishement, that they devised a plan to infiltrate and subvert the church with marxism etc

Attached: 1559957700097.jpg (1647x2130, 315K)

Bobby Fischer was jewish person who completly went against the jews, exposing them at every turn. Whats your point?

Attached: DDf5D5nWsAAOp6q.jpg (620x578, 113K)

jews hate that the adherents submission cult they created for goyim to serve their global interests have the audacity to tell their masters they are going to hell based on the thing that the jews created

low iq morons think this means that christianity is the truth

Why Pagan?

Why not Vatican I supporting Catholics?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=gLqkdr-ICqU

Attached: Von Thronstahl.jpg (1200x1200, 313K)

Thinking foreskins are conduits for magical powers is one of the reasons the reformation happened. It is not Christian.

catholics are pagan, with a semitic twist

Regardless of the invention of mythologies, they are all man-made.
The difference is many pagan religions don't see the planets/stars as sentient, just as planets to be observed, while the big 3 religions see Venus (Iesus), The Sun (Al-Lah), or the Moon (YHWH) as sentient beings that must be obeyed and taxed without question, ie Santa Clausianism.
Music, though, tells us other more complex stories.
Eastern and Turkish micro-tonal music has a different origin path. None are better/worse, just different.
youtube.com/watch?v=d66kjRAbNj0
Lots to learn from sharing folk music.

adherents to the*

youtube.com/watch?v=nLgM1QJ3S_I
>Faun - Walpurgisnacht
Why are pagan aesthetics so much comfier than the judeo-christian?

Suvetar is another good one from Gjallarhorn.

youtube.com/watch?v=OD_TIrX7zu0

Attached: pagan.jpg (638x960, 79K)

Christ is the physical representation of Truth. Truth destroys jews, their evil, their schemes, their entire operation.

Attached: 1536449986794.jpg (640x360, 34K)

What the fuck are you on about?

>aren't there a bunch of pagan bitches who just decorate their houses with antlers and bones who are also 'let them in' leftists?
Those are called Universalists, and they outright don't follow any actual European polytheist beliefs be it Greco-Roman or Germanic. They're just as retarded as Zio-Prots. They're the type who jabber fattily about how 'empowering' Freyja is to wymyn while never actually reading the Havamal and/or forgetting all the lines about women being untrustworthy subversive retards. My favorite is Universalists who are anti-2A, outright ignoring the line about how all men should always be armed.

Bobby Fischer also didn't start a cult for the sole purpose of subverting the Western world and enslaving it to Jewish will.
> Whats your point?
What's yours?