Russia vs HBOs Chernobyl

Do you fellers watch the show?

Is it considered good or bad?

Is it true Putin handled it so bad they are making a new show with a CIA agent sabotaging the plant? Is he delusional?

themoscowtimes.com/2019/06/04/putins-media-struggle-to-deal-with-hbos-chernobyl-a65866

Attached: 1560649714347.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SsdLDFtbdrA
youtube.com/watch?v=XRpUBWqBSHM&app=desktop
youtu.be/LfHGVyhooFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>watching TV in the current year

I haven't, but one of the criticism from the people who were in Chenobyl is that some of the people are shown to be some kind of evil character, when they weren't.

Its not 100% accurate no. Especially the woman running around is bullshit. Just funny if they are butthurt over it.

it's a fictional show based on true events, with some parts of the story altered for dramatic effect. It doesn't advertise itself as a documentary, and it isn't.
It is quite accurate in many respects. What pisses off the Russian authorities is that it implies that Russia was run (and is still run) on bullshit, disregard of individual human life (over 'saving face'), incompetent leadership etc. Its heroes are people more concerned about safety of the people, than good image of the soviet union

One of the best shows in 2019 so far

It's good. Putin shills are mad though

You'd think current Russia would want to emphasize thats its not the same thing as the old jewish bolshevik empire. Not take offense when its pointed out the USSR was shit.

The CCCR surely made itself a monument for eternity.

Attached: prevstill.jpg (3840x2160, 1.33M)

not under putin's watch. Today's Russia is a weird place, where patriotism is harnessed from various sources and you can see the images of Nicholas II and Lenin on patriotic demonstrations next to each other.
Also, Putin himself is an ex-KGB agent and has rather warm feelings towards that bygone era. He's not very keen on denigrating the Soviet legacy. and he has a lot Jewish oligarch friends, with whom he shares a Pax Russica

Concidered good by 99% of people, even our minister of culture said that its good.

Its only 3.6 röntgen, a few x-rays, stop being delusional

>2019
>don't realize that entertainment is propaganda

It's not terrible but pushes "Muh Science" too much. The scientists is hailed as a hero, more so then the solders and volunteers who gave their life.
Dozens of Male scientists are convinced as a single woman who helped "reveal the truth" to the world.

good summary

chernobyl was sabotaged
the oil industry won't accept any kind of competition

also the show is bullshit, they get even the most basic facts wrong for "drama" (read propaganda) purposes

This guy gets it.

>struggle-to-deal-with
Newspeak for: they say it's bad

What is a composite character. Also acknowledged in the show, why don't you try watching something before you get your dick in a twist.

Attached: composite.jpg (1487x845, 104K)

>The fact that an American, not a Russian, TV channel told the story about our own heroes is a source of shame for pro-Kremlin media.

Absolutely true. Official mass media in REEEEEEEEEEE mode about this.

No one real person really cares about this.

Btw this is a good show.

2 women in the entire plant crew
>Not confirmed if they were the most important workers who would act like this
Yeah its nothing.

a composite character of TWO MEN in particular.

I'm not mad about it, but I am 100% sure, that if the situation was reversed, the show would be slammed by SJWs and boycotted all over the internet.

Say it wouldn't be so, fren.

>putin media struggles
Sounds like neo-liberal Jewish propaganda (just like the show itself).

there are many videos about it, but this one is entertaining enough about some of the nonsense in the show

Yes, and she's a woman rather than a man because it's propaganda, not because they randomly chose her gender.

>thundercuck
>memeflag
Kys shlomo

no, no, you kill yourself shlomo

>Is it considered good or bad?
Normies have a boner for it but I watched it and it was just boring.

Russia under Putin is not the worst of a place for russians to live.
Russia under Putin worries the people in Ukraine, in Belarus, in Kazakhstan, in Georgia in the baltic republics and many more.
What will come after Putin should worry the russians, though.
They should worry a lot.

Seething will get you nowhere. Including a single woman in the entire operation wasn't egregious nor did it detract from the story, she wasnt thrown in as a mary sue from nowhere to save the day, if anything she acted as Legasov's inner monologue/conscience and this is part of story telling which was well done. You're being overly sensitive, like a pack of faggots.

>DiD pUtIn HaNdLe It WrOnG?
This is bait right?

>Tfw just finished watching the last episode 3 minutes ago
It’s good and it’s based and it’s partly Swedish with Swedish actors

If Putin doesn’t like it than I don’t like it. Fuck off traitor!

>watching the talmud vision

why would I do this?

3.6? It’s not great but it’s not horrifying

Attached: 9B8F3A8E-9538-4079-A882-60500D4D4D73.jpg (587x615, 112K)

Only one question matters after watching this series. Did russia renewed their unsafe plants, or left them like it was

Without scientists who sacrificed everything, 60million people at least would have died. Fuck off kike

They invented an entirely fictional female character who ended up the hero. Propaganda.

there were 4 plants at Chernobyl they were fixed as well as others and one continued to operate into the 2000's I believe
Its not in English, but the picture tell the story.
youtube.com/watch?v=XRpUBWqBSHM&app=desktop

Modern Russia is exactly the same thing and was before bolsheviks. Obsession with other people opinion about your well being and status is Russian, not communist feature. That's why every babushka is trying to feed you to death on every encounter- in order to show you that she, no matter how poor she is, could afford it The same with this stupid carpets on the walls.

When Kursk submarine had sunk, but some people inside were still alive, Putin was offered emmidiate help in rescuing them. Guess what he told? We are able to do it ourselves.

Everyone died

Get the fuck off by board

Attached: 627672DA-8E7C-41B2-AE82-B3B621D41467.jpg (394x401, 38K)

Power Stations are fake as fuck. The electricity is generated by long lengths of transmission line. So, Chernobyl was fake as fuck, because it was a power station.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-15-18h35m52s308.png (1280x640, 789K)

theres a documentary with re-enactments on youtube, considered as close to 100% accurate as we can get.

The show dramatises a lot, some modernised updates regarding women for free identity politi-coins.

Basically the boss of chernobyl was ordered to run a test, but did it under specified levels because he didn't want the test to make him/chernobul station look bad.

but because he didn't do it the right way, and attempts to correct heat levels ignored the inevitable temperature spike, the reactor blew.

It's pretty simplistic, but absolutely human error, and not worth more than 45 minutes of retelling the story, let alone a fucking mini-series.

you gotta be a complete idiot thinking this show is even close to reality. I can understand if this was reddit, but you guys are joke. beliving TV show owned by jewish network, written and directed by literal jew, who hate USSR so much he can't hide he's kvetching.

belive what you want retards. you are so easy to brainwhash (((they))) are not even trying these days. all purpose of that lying shit was to show us like literal orks from mordor, and they - as I can see here - succeeded.

we are all doomed. now I can see it. our stupidity will kill us all.

Oy vey, it's 600 million

If left unchecked tens of millions of people could have been killed. You are greatly downplaying this. You sound like a fucking soviet statesman

All of them would have been white, all of Europe would be rendered infertile. The white race would have literally died.

They should do a windscale series next, the hero can be a female muslim in full garbage bag

The show is propaganda against clean, beautiful, nuclear energy. Fuck off, big oil shill

/thread

I know that this one was renewed en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignalina_Nuclear_Power_Plant

>extreme levels of radiation has no effects what so ever
>you literally don’t even get cancer
>the crops don’t even die
>it’s perfectly safe

Attached: 219686FE-1B2A-4C41-AD57-8FAF41970B10.jpg (552x830, 41K)

Kremlin is butthurt because Pootie wants to re-make a USSR 2.0. HBO Chernobyl makes USSR look like shitty lying evil regime (which it was). Putin's Chernobyl will feature massive propaganda and lies and the young russians will laugh at it while the old fuck pensioners will think it is the truth.

Because it works as subtle propaganda. Anyone below a 100iq has a hard time separating pop culture from reality. You see it everyday in america specially.

HBO version was as real as it gets.. Putin's version coming out will be filled with lies... as most things coming from the Russian gov't are.

Can you explain please what the show got wrong?

Of all the nuclear reactors around the round only 2 in history have had a meltdown. Now compare that to how many oil disasters there have been, you can also through in refineries that have exploded as well since it’s apart of the oil industry

Dyatlov was made into pretty much a saturday morning cartoon villain. Akimov (who was the one that actually sent people to their deaths like the dudes who looked right into the reactor) was pretty much sanctified by this program. Other than shit like the mythical bridge of death or making the KGB more like NKVD-era "do as I say or I kill you" Stalin tier shit, the series followed pretty close to the Russian version of the events and even opted to go with their scapegoat villain as the bad guy despite lampshading that very thing in the first moments of the pilot episode.

You didn't see it because IT WUZN'T THEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, just watch the video instead of making up stupid shit, you dummy.

Imagine getting this mad over seeing a female character in a TV show lmao. You must be a very depressed individual

>if left unchecked...

what are you waffling about?

Putin can suck my donkey dick for all I care.
Putin is NOT based and loves Muslim COCK, and NIGGER COCK
Putin is a secret faggot also.

it's very popular here

you're listening to a Georgian. the Russian government openly mocks how dumb the USSR was at times.

proofs?

Thunder cunt made a video about it.

youtu.be/LfHGVyhooFc

Putin is the worst thing that ever happened to the Russian people.. even worse than Stalin.

>CIA agent sabotaging the plant
Would you be surprised? Did they ever determine why it is that the core blew to begin with. Talk about clowning Russia on the world stage...

>watch 37 minutes of a schizo screaming about “muh propaganda says your propaganda is propaganda!”
Hard pass

and you're a dumbass shill nigger who doesn't belong here

He’s downplaying the cleanup. He said it wasn’t that big of a deal. Literally if they didn’t take the shit seriously all Europe would be dead

>i'm afraid of the truth
Thought so.
Enjoy being a retard

>Implying thunderf00t has ever once known what the fuck he is talking about

Does anyone older than 16 even watch him and his ilk on youtube

Attached: 64493612_2423086701242564_8220970813642244096_n.jpg (750x581, 37K)

Seething kikes. Putin will sent you back to hell soon

The USSR was basically the country of the orcs of Mordor

I almost died loughing on that scene with old woman and the soldier. it's literally nigger-tier logics and drama:
- I came here to say your life. Come with me.
- No, I won't.
(soldiers take off her bucket of milk and drops it off)
- I said come with me, Im here just to save your life.
- No. Im old I wonna die here.
- Ok you old bitch then I will kill you here.
- Do it faggot.
(soldier points a gun)
- I'll kill you to save you.
- Fuck off, Im staying.
(band-bang)
(soldier kills the old ladie's cow)
fade out

and whole this stupid jewish show is the same. lmao my old dad workd 15 years on a nuclear station (Kalininskaya Nuclear Station), I did show him this shit just for fun. He still angry on me. Gave me a call a week ago ago and was so pissed off so he still doesn't speak with me.

You good goyim, watch this (((shit))), do what (((they))) want.

Alright, kind of some shit to talk about here. My fiance and our friend got into this show and forced me to watch this shit. They are a couple of normies. I've had an interest in Chernobyl since I was ten and read about it in a book my uncle gave me. Then I found S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and went full autismo and read a whole bunch about it. Show was very good, didn't talk enough about some things, like the Elephant's Foot, but it was accurate enough. I was surprised to enjoy it even though I was foaming at the mouth with stupid facts the entire time. Worth a watch.

Yea, he's a very competent scientist.

>the truth
You have no idea

>Enjoy being a retard
>Gets his talking points fed to him by schizos on YouTube

>HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH.

It’s pretty good.
I’d love to know where the funding for the show is coming from. Feels like an attempt to scare normies on nuclear power as a solution for muh global warming.

Good goy

Yea dude just keep giving inches lmao
Back to the reddit with you

Literally this

>Can you explain please what the show got wrong?
eve-ry-thing, literally, it's whole lying shit. with miners, with drinking solfiers (played by literal TURK fucking hell), no discipline, soviet leaders shown as literal stupid orks who just wants to drink moar blood. they lyied with numbers, with details, with more details, you need to make another one 10 hours show just to mention all shit floating out there.

I know OP is more curious about a popular mainstream show being anti-russia (and thus, somehow anti-trump) propaganda, but I found a curious thing going on at the same time in Korea.

Pic related is the biggest hit movie of the year in korea. It's completely fictional,.. and our leftist president used it as propaganda to shut down all our nuclear reactors (He was quoted as having said, "the movie made me cry so I knew I had to do something.")

Conveniently, shutting down one of our greatest technologies (we export to all over the world) with skyrocketing electricity costs means we are "forced" to ask North Korea to build a gas pipeline to supply us.

Isn't it weird?
Same with Chernobyl. I don't watch cucked Netflix dogshit, not even game of throneshit, but the director for the show is Johan Renck. His only other work as director is "Downloading Nancy," 16% rating on RT.

I have a feeling this is a global cabal movement... but can't tell what their motive is.

Attached: %BF%B5%C8%AD_%C6%C7%B5%B5%B6%F3_%C8%C4%B1%E2_%B8%AE%BA%E4_%C6%F2%C1%A1_%C1%D9%B0%C5%B8%AE_%BF%B9%B0% (740x986, 195K)

>he thinks calling people "schizo" is just an insult because everyone calls him a schizo
Whatever retard

it tries and its not bad but i seen a 1 hour documentary that is more informative and dramatic than the entire show still good acting

They also banned the death of Stalin...

One question none of you faggots answer
Why the fuck is it in English with a bunch of mushed mouth Brits in leading roles?

>Omg the germans are telling their children to stay inside and look at us here in pripyat!!
No one in pripyat died
>The helicopter cant fly over the reactor or they will all die!!
Rotors hit some crane cables irl. Crash had nothing to do with muh dangerous radiation
>If the lava hits those water tanks we will have a 2 TO 4 MEGATON THERMAL EXPLOSION
wat?

The only ones to blame were dytlov and his night shift who fucked everything up and didnt even realize.
Soviet authorities, if anything, overestimated the problem and went super conservative trying to not lose more people, like with the 90 sec human robots on the roof...

>Putin handled it so bad
1986 was WELL before Putin's time, dummy.

Lmfao retard do you honestly think the Soviet Union was based

>be surprised? Did they ever determine why it is

yes they did, it was communism (not joking)

If you look up some soviet economics and the problems with, you'll see some discussion about how their factories/farms etc had to fill quotas, and some sneaky attempts to hide fuck ups.

e.g. if a factory had to make 10 tons of screws a month, they might make 3 tons of proper screws, and one giant 7 ton screw. Quota achieved!

Power stations weren't that different. The plant IIRC was converted from an enrichment facility, it was never really up to power supply standards, but it was glossed over because soviet backroom dealing and shuffling of numbers to make party members look good.

Someone in the politburo had an idea to test all of their plants in case of emergency (I forget if this had to do with other near misses or a fuck up at Three Mile Island).

Dude in charge of plant was tried to spoof the test but running it well under the required levels, but nuclear science is really hard and he fucked up.

I literally didn't mention the cleanup at all.

Your president should be shot for being such a massive imbecile.

USSR's ideology had nothing to do with Judaism.

Attached: 1560341771563.png (414x419, 273K)

Stalin at least turned Russia from an agrarian shithole into an industrialized shithole. All Putinlet does is get sanctioned and occasionally yell at oligarchs that Stalin would've motherfucking liquidated with a simple glare.

Calm down, pidoraska. The show is pretty accurate and there is nothing you can do about it