youtu.be/BpQ4lGIk5Ug
>Pres Trump on 2nd Chance Hiring 6/13/19
c-span.org/video/?461727-1/
youtu.be/M2K5ZSZ6Ztg
>Pres Trump Working Luncheon w/Govs on Workforce 6/13/19
c-span.org/video/?461726-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: poo in poland.jpg (960x827, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf1xuC5KD9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

MAGA

MIGA MY PEDES MIGA!

Attached: 1560687934041.jpg (847x1024, 74K)

MAGA!

>s-shill

Attached: 1560688197203.jpg (250x250, 39K)

MAGA, indeed.

well here we are in a new thread
I wonder if we'll see any repeat images that will qualify as spam

Attached: 1560357913405.png (1186x901, 699K)

Real thread, you can tell because this one has nothing to do with Trump

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

How can anyone not want to exterminate these fucking subhumans? I hate Donald Trump.

Attached: Untitled.png (1114x758, 674K)

Yes, we know people here report posts en masse, like this is a subreddit of some kind

Attached: announcing report01.png (1563x901, 493K)

I can't believe it has to be in multiple threads to count. Fucking amazing.

>stop invading my safe space

Attached: images (3).png (233x217, 9K)

> 73 posts by this id
> some 30 more by his butt buddy
> on a Sunday American morning
Cringe and blue pilled

Attached: laughing.jpg (634x650, 45K)

>73 pbtid
Is this a new record?

>hav u w-w-will

TRUMP IS SUCH A GOOD GOY!

Attached: Screenshot_20190616-083214_cropped.png (1440x1837, 2.02M)

No

>same shit every single time
>floods invariably
Make it stop.

>when eva triggers you so hard you have to make the new thread about him
lmao

>Is this a new record?
Nah, minion poster managed high hundreds. For a sunday morning with nothing going on it's a record tho.
> all because he didn't get a hat

So the western side (conquered by Germany) is still clear 70 years later but the commie one is still full of shit?

The croat was getting half earlier.

Can you take over baking?

>Can you take over baking?
Yes, of course, next one is on me. Should take a couple of hours tho

>waaaaah my safe space

Attached: 1533387842968.png (291x344, 85K)

It's a map of indoor toilets. The German/Austrian areas have them.

They hate me because I refused to use proper Pronouns for a tranny that visits these threads. I shit you not, since there are literally like 4 or 5 people that still even browse those threads, I have a good feeling it's that same person who made split threads in pic related all the way at 200

I live in /ptg/'s head rent free

Attached: ptg civil war02.png (2628x4306, 3.53M)

Never know, if this thread gets smote I'll need someone to make a new one.

the tranny in question, btw
I wish I was kidding, that's why the hate the polish chads so much, too much estrogen in their morning coffee

Attached: tranny in ptg.jpg (1000x1522, 750K)

My father complained this morning about the ridiculous taxes he has to pay (more than 50% of income) because of Trudeau. He's a harmless liberal but I could see he's ready to do something radical this time around, like voting for the right and hidding it from my mom. He said as much when I wished him a happy father's day. Trudeau doesn't have long for this world!

>My father complained this morning about the ridiculous taxes he has to pay (more than 50% of income) because of Trudeau.
Not because of Trudeau tho, he didn't invent Canada high taxes, did he?

Oh nononono these trumptards are literal cry babies and act like children.
It doesn't surprise me that migatards are trannies

Hey shills, put in in touch with your HR department. Ex-Trump supporter looking for a job. I've been in this shithole since day 1, I know how it works. You fags have been going about it all wrong, I could have /ptg/ voting blue in a month.

hahaha do you really think any Germans live in those areas?

Services have gone to shit relative to taxes paid though.

You realize you spent something like thirty dollars or whatever the fuck it is for a Jow Forums pass to spam the same people that have lurked on this board since its inception? Eh? You know I straw poll this place frequently and its population never changes based on the results I get. There are 22 of you and about 108 of us. Don't know how many lurker there are (possibly a few hundred thousand or million depending on the peak times of Jow Forums), then you have LE Reddit a few hundred thousand Trump supporters there, Trump's face book page about ten million people there, his twitter probably about a million or so there, and finally the youtube community which may be the largest collective of them which I ballpark in the thirty to sixty million range. Anyway, long story short you're not doing anything right now. Except possibly coming off as a lunatic to a few lurkers that don't get any of your contextless screenshots. Now your posting old headlines from before Trump's Mexico deal and looking like you're desperately trying to keep old news alive for some reason. Really baffling.

That's an amazing blogpost, leaf. Truly amazing

You wish but here is an unspoken open secret
> they do it for free

Oh my dad was happy to pay a large amount of taxes but 50% is like a psychological barrier to a lot of people, giving over half of what you make is just too much. Trudeau gave a tax cut to the middle class and tried to fund it with a tax hike on the wealthy. Of course it created a giant funding gap cause the top 1% just evaded and the higher middle class is ending up paying for it.

It's clearly a map of modern poland with 1914 borders overlayed to show development. So no, I don't think any Germans live there.

when they go TDY to supermax it's gonna be funny.

Attached: 00_blame.jpg (497x356, 45K)

>Why did I vote trump? WHERE'S MY FUCKING WALL?!!??

Attached: 1503828889989.jpg (448x508, 74K)

>Trudeau doesn't have long for this world!
He knows it, and he may do something drastic to hold on to power. I hope you have enough resources to live off the grid and survive.

I believe it's of superior quality than all the copy pasted bullshit. It's handmade and crafted wiht love.

>Services have gone to shit relative to taxes paid though.
>Oh my dad was happy to pay a large amount of taxes but 50% is like a psychological barrier to a lot of people
That's the thing. From the moment people cede any amount of power and sovereignty it will never be returned, only lost in an ever increasingly pace.
It is their fault, they set this up way before Trudeau, the current political class simply took the last step in front of the precipice after a 10 miles walk by your dads generation

Everytime the shills get this mad it means Trump won
Insiders saying Roberts will side with Trump on census tomorrow

M-miga bros why is trump sensing half our paychecks to Israel?

Attached: 1493906340767 (1).png (394x360, 173K)

Oh yeah, even back when I used to post here, if you posted the wrong opinion, you would just have a retard telling you to "Kill yourself" for literally the entire thread, several threads, and then split you. This place is no different than a discord server

I was given an "Ultimatum" to stop being friendly and more LGBTQ/Israel accepting, or I would be "Kicked out", they even coordinated bakes so that "One of theirs" would be making threads at all times during the day. What pushed them over the edge was me making threads again, and making threads for 36 hours nonstop, during a weekend, just to show these trannies where they could shove it. They completely lost it, they openly told me I would be "Bullied out"

hence, few days later, /ptg/ civil war. True story

Attached: Shill kys02.png (800x737, 108K)

He'll make it as a pro skater
youtube.com/watch?v=Kf1xuC5KD9k

Attached: NARLY.jpg (980x690, 463K)

> and all you can do is scream

start being friendly to israel and LGBT trannies, I mean

Holy shit the general. Who fucking devotes their Sunday to this? I'll come back later tonight

>Everytime the shills get this mad it means Trump won
>Insiders saying Roberts will side with Trump on census tomorrow

Attached: images (5).png (205x246, 9K)

Census is tomorrow? Holy shit it's going to be a big day

And the TDY turned to Permanent Duty Stations.

Attached: 00_Not SO Fast.jpg (639x356, 92K)

>Insiders saying

Attached: 1367809838109.jpg (490x500, 215K)

Nice. It's cool to see the Shills acting as a precursor to good news.

daily reminder that this is literally a safe space thread for shills, jews, and low iq beings to worship pic related, a president who's full of shit, jew jew cum, and hasn't fulfilled any of his promises

a literal fully loaded potato meme president.

Attached: 1559952826960.png (316x282, 150K)

Might not be, scotus “insiders” are some of the worst. But it would be nice.
If roberts fags it up America is unironically dead

btw, here is one of their "love letters", I would get those all the time, before I got fed up. Then, during the "/ptg/ civil war", they used polish proxies to talk about how I got mad over someone getting a hat(Even tho I have like 7 of them myself), and then started whining about it any time I showed up. They think this is some big brain 4d chess, when in reality, anyone that have seen it mostly agreed it made /ptg/ even more pathetic

They don't really know how much of a joke they are outside this general and r/donald

Attached: love letter from ptg.png (1879x196, 77K)

They're fucking seething right now!

Your next first family mutts

Attached: 20190616_144430.jpg (720x1024, 274K)

It’s great, they do this everytime

>Oh yeah, even back when I used to post here, if you posted the wrong opinion, you would just have a retard telling you to "Kill yourself" for literally the entire thread, several threads, and then split you. This place is no different than a discord server
The MIGA NPCs are programmed to shout insults at you when one of their 2 arguments are inapplicable to yours.
>I was given an "Ultimatum" to stop being friendly and more LGBTQ/Israel accepting, or I would be "Kicked out", they even coordinated bakes so that "One of theirs" would be making threads at all times during the day. What pushed them over the edge was me making threads again, and making threads for 36 hours nonstop
These people are fucking losers Holy shit

Attached: 1554392292099.png (351x321, 19K)

made /ptg/ look even more pathetic

A faggot named Chasten. Well, now I've seen everything.

Do you wonder why they go in full damage control mode when they see a polish flag? Well, now you know

here is the npc niggers barking at me, btw

Attached: fence cope03.png (1696x554, 476K)

The VPN gives a higher score...

Attached: 00_deep states new shill_temperature sensor.jpg (637x354, 89K)

>gay abstinence and marriage for life will become a gay thing under the Buttgag presidency.

But not as much of a loser as the nigger chatting with the pole and going out of his way to shill these threads.

You know what? Even if Roberts does rule in favor of the Census question, Trump is going to find a way to squander that victory because it's the only fucking thing he actually knows how to do. He is a saboteur, a traitor, and an enemy of all nations and races except the Jews.

>Hey guys, we sure made shills mad, huh?
Could you say, case closed?

Attached: Case Closed.png (851x1644, 309K)

>we love to eat shit for a living!
>look at them. theyre seethign at the fact we love to eat shit for a living!
>it's great. they do this everytime!

JUST

Attached: 1560362506845.jpg (839x655, 46K)

Jesus died for your kinks

Attached: 3cd157f54ddd0a52b7f896d7a2a5d7d074d2b16a.jpg (680x960, 80K)

Now I'm almost completely sure.Roberts will make illegals count double.

>If roberts fags it up America is unironically dead
Pretty much this. If the federal executive cannot ask this simple question in the census for accounting purposes
> are you a citizen of this country
The SCOTUS have finally given its last breath and fell to the leftism madness

>btw, here is one of their "love letters",
Imagine being that much of a loser that you type out a fucking letter. hahahaha
>they used polish proxies to talk about how I got mad over someone getting a hat(Even tho I have like 7 of them myself)
Yeah I see the Portugal fag saying "muh hat"

Attached: 1435413408397.jpg (500x688, 88K)

Guy having a one sided conversation with himself. Again, Eva you've got stop and realize no one has any fucking idea what you're talking about other than us and we already know all about you!
Newfag straight off boat and doesn't know what to do yet
Note the inorganic and akward baby steps at racism! Welcome to the board newfriend!!!
Fellow spammer alongside Eva but a tad more coherent but not good enough to be Fin Fag. The mods are so used to this retarded shit by now that it typically takes a few hours hours for their bloated ass to roll over on their scooters to clear out the mess. Fun times ahead for all!

Good to see that even over a year later, /ptg/ shits itself at the sight of me

just gonna leave this here, in case people still don't believe me when I say that "trannies used VPNs to false flag a narrative do character assassinate someone" like I talked about. It is common knowledge the regulars here use VPNs to false flag and ban avoid, pic related is the unstable tranny in question forgetting to use meme flag

Attached: huggers uses proxies02.png (1174x2589, 1.21M)

Or, until Trump replace what's her face.

Gross. No fags thanks.
I'll tolerate them but that's all.

The current state of ptg

Attached: images (1).jpg (232x217, 7K)

>MUH SAFE SPACE

Attached: 1480226086504.jpg (600x579, 92K)

The portuganese guy is a boomer that types like an underage school boy. Here is the best "Argument" that he has, and my response to it

>why are people supporting trump if he is a zionist?
>"for people in this thread, this is not an issue"
read: people here unironically support israel

>why does he prioritize israel's funding over the funding of a border wall?
>"he doesn't oppose it"
read: he actually supports donating more money to israel than what is needed for his border wall

>why is the wall getting turned into a fence?
>"because gop does not want a wall"
read: you're getting a fence, or you're not getting anything at all

>why are posters here on damage control about the wall being turned into a fence?
>"people who have a problem with it don't browse this thread"
read: only his biggest bootlickers still browse /ptg/

>why is trump begging for a budget for a border fence when he gave more than enough of it to israel?
>"w-well, he can't get anything actually done unless he shuts down the government, uhhh.."
read: it's definitely not 4d chess

well that was easy

Attached: ptg no argument fence.png (1536x1355, 484K)

Fucking Drumphenstien. Economy tanked, stocks crashing, unemployment off the charts, TPP and Paris stealing more money every fucking day, and now just after invading syria to start Iraq 2.0 he’s literally sending the army into Iran to start WWIII. When he came down the elevator and promised to kill all the spics and get shit done with endless executive orders to sidestep congress, I guess his mouth was more full of shit than his senile diaper-wrapped shit stained ass.
> surely actual trump supporters will see the light now that these obvious facts have been laid out

I am 100% certain Roberts is going to plunge a knife into America's back. There is no way the institutions and systems of the post-war United States will do anything but condemn the white majority to death and force a military resolution to this conflict.

Attached: 51E948E7-D127-403D-9896-E69EF4D00A99.jpg (1241x2048, 502K)

>Fellow spammer alongside Eva but a tad more coherent but not good enough to be Fin Fag
That's pretty much it. Finn was entertaining and, for the most part, had a coherent point.
Anyway, just ignore, scroll past and talk about whatever instead of talking about their talking.

>Nice. It's cool to see the Shills acting as a precursor to good news.
They aren't. Just bored fags trying to disrupt, in some cases for the lulz, in Poland case, because he is genuinely not good in the head and felt slighted for not receiving a hat in the past or something.

>no_argument.exe
>ARF ARF ARF ARF

Attached: 1536814266944.png (350x419, 30K)

FWIW I listened to the oral arguments and it really seems like the Trump admin had the better argument.

Been out of the loop for the past week. Anything exciting going on?

>Or, until Trump replace what's her face.
That wouldn't solve it user. Unfortunately the Chief Justice holds a lot of "institutional" power (that he shouldn't) and more or less control the agenda of the SCOTUS, a whole lot like the Speaker of the House and McConnell in the senate

>A legend in his own mind.
The only unique thing about you besides the one sided conversations is your propensity to burn out Jow Forums accounts for no good reason other than to spam for about an hour and half and disappear for another four weeks.

dems dont have an argument other then orange man bad. unfortunately thats enough to get at least 4

There's a murdoch murdoch thread in the catalog. We always get spam when they show up.

>no_argument.exe
>muh hat

Attached: 1554410435937.png (204x248, 5K)

You just can't stop noticing

Attached: 20190616_145200.jpg (720x1035, 395K)

>implying the trump administration has the best anything

Attached: 9e9.jpg (200x247, 10K)

It's almost as if these threads are the same 4-5 people circlejerking each other all day long, and the moment someone else enters their discord, they cry and damage control/character assassinate or something

This is how the threads look when it's just them btw

Attached: ptg average day.png (671x906, 370K)

Oh, so is that why its been taking so long for a lot of these cases to reach them.