Brit/pol/ - Here we go again edition

>Gulf of Oman: Iran protests to UK ambassador
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48652290

>Fodor's Travel removes 'offensive' Belfast murals guide
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-48639978

>Donald Trump criticised for quoting Katie Hopkins in attack on Sadiq Khan
theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jun/16/trump-attacks-sadiq-khan-over-upsurge-in-london-violence

>Twisted mum and lesbian lover rip nine-year-old son’s penis off and behead him
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/785865/Brazil-Mum-rips-penis-lesbian

Attached: reallymakesyouthink.png (640x787, 748K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0LeL9BUPtA
twitter.com/Jeremy_Hunt/status/1139635000700211202
youtube.com/watch?v=dJbBzgLnwmY
imgur.com/a/nM0TMXA
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they just turned on 5g and i cant sleep lads, ringing in my fucking head all night long and i have to work.

what the fuck can i do

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=d0LeL9BUPtA

Attached: morrissey.png (1000x829, 783K)

Eddie still alive or did he finally gas himself in his Kia?

I can still smell that fucking cheese lads.

Attached: Soubry-640x480.png (640x480, 211K)

Tin foil hat unironically

COME ARMAGEDDON

I will always have respect and love Polish people living in the UK. You deserve to live in my country for what you did for us in WW2. They'll always have a home in Britain, the British and Polish have an inseparable history. We fought on the same battlefield against the same filthy disgusting totalitarian enemy of Hitler and his clowns.

and walk around looking like a nutcase spacker? no thanks leaf

Please respond...

this isn't Jow Forums

in competition with the other apprentice on my firm for a promotion
he's 55
dude aint exactly got a lot of work ethic, he refuses to do anythin that aint plumbing, even emptying out a cupboard or moving a couch to get to the plumbing.

we're getting skill tested next week, install a mock bathroom, they told us we'd be skill tested last week and he sent an email to HR complaining about it, they told us the specifics on friday and he called HR straight after to complain about it. By the sounds of it he refused the whole deal cause I got the brief after him and I still had both the void properties to choose from. My boss said things got heated in the office.

It's a mock bathroom, there wont even be any water going to it... i don't get it

Have you been to biz?
It's wall to wall shit coin posting and has been for years.

He was on last night. Wish he'd hurry up and buy a hose pipe.

Attached: hyde.jpg (800x600, 54K)

i don't understand a word you just said

Attached: 1558926678041.png (540x473, 271K)

yoo

Attached: 4a90ruv1pm431.jpg (640x849, 98K)

stay in work. someone has to pay for my bennies

What’s all the 37 spam about?

remainer cope

Why are you so mad that the based boomer isn’t a submissive cuck who does everything his boss tells him to do because he understands that he is his own person and that his employer doesn’t own him?

How?

something retarded about people who didnt vote" were still involved" lmao

i dont even know desu its just bait
ignore it

NOT LEAVING

Attached: 62262662.jpg (750x500, 102K)

nigger

Ahem
FUCK Sadiq Khan

Really? I thought he was just presenting the plain fact that only 37% of the electorate voted to leave the EU??? I don’t understand why you’re so emotional about mathematical facts?

>HURR DURR I WURK RELLY HARD CUZ I GOT GUD WURK EFFICKS
Good boy

do you have any idea *what* you're gonna do to make money online? "try to make money online" is a very very vague term to bet your future income on imo.

Develop a more serious idea first, then get yourself some goals and make sure you keep track of your progress. Also ensure you have something you can go back to in a pinch, in case it fails. You don't want to be stuck 3 months in with nothing to show for it and no job to go back to.

Good luck fren

all true m8 u r also a nigger

Its just eddie being a retard cos hes a fat fucking retard.

I bet you’re boss is very happy that you’re so cost effective for him, pay peanuts, get your blood sweat and tears lmfao

you're a young start stepping on his toes probably. but you knew that, you just wanted a bit of sympathy I imagine.

happens everywhere mate, just hold your head high and ignore his bullshit. if you don't get the promo on some nonsense reasoning, shop around for a job somewhere that won't arbitrarily hold you back due to bullshit politics

>cos
Because*
WojackSip.exe

By posting mathematical facts?

Can't wait to nuke Tehran 2bh

Now the news saying Britain finally decided to remain in the EU, no other options will be considered.
Honestly the best result for chimped out poms.

Attached: Brexit.gif (374x374, 274K)

>be a political nobody
>run for leadership
>suddenly get wall to wall coverage from all the media
>barely scrape through the first round
>media now saying he is the main challenger to Boris

Even in the fucking Telegraph and Mail its endless Rory Stewart news, how badly to (((they))) want to stop Boris?

>wife's name is Shoshana

hm

Attached: _106772631_48d5578e-a089-48ca-bed0-e44ac53b030c.jpg (660x371, 31K)

when did the green goblin get into politics

>he thought this was funny

Why are you so retarded you dont understand total electorate vs voter turnout. Is it cos youre fat?

>be glowing like a supernova
>glowbuddies use their media on your behalf

Cheer up mate

teh ragged trousered philanthropists is a good book to read but also having a good work ethic is nothing bad.

Pi is the most recognized mathematical constant in the world. Scholars often consider Pi the most important and intriguing number in all of mathematics.

Jeremy Hunt says it was IRAN,
Time to suit up and DIE for Israel bongs
>twitter.com/Jeremy_Hunt/status/1139635000700211202

and if you DONT give a limb for Israel your an anti-semitic POS

But it’s a fact that only 37% of the electorate voted to leave the EU???

I laughed. Which is more tha ive ever done at your posts. Except the ones where you get maudlin and suicidal.

>huddling for warmth
Cringe

We can never truly measure the circumference or the area of a circle because we can never truly know the value of pi. Pi is an irrational number, meaning its digits go on forever in a seemingly random sequence.

it is iran though. they've been lashing out and being a threat for 40 years. nation full of extremists

The guts this man has to stick up to the liberal media singing songs such as The National Front Disco, We’ll let you know, Irish blood English heart, Bengali in Platforms etc is very honourable. Very single media mogul is a liberal with a team of agents of sign them only because of approval, not talent.
Above that he openly supports British First politics and brexit. Good on him.

Attached: 76583666-5AE4-44C2-85BA-67DCCE0487CA.jpg (1694x1130, 812K)

So? Noone gives a fuck. 52% of those who chose to exercise their franchise rights (ie the voter turnout) chose to leave. Now mop up the seeth puddle youre sitting in, you probs have enough stains on you.

Tell us you love again, how were youre besties. Go on.

>Iran attacked Japanese oil tanker
>(one of their FEW remaining oil trading partners),
>literally in the middle of talks with the Japanese PM
BAAHAHAHAAHAHA
how easy it is to spot the NOSE
you know the drill,
KYS

Why do mathematical facts make you so emotional?

Attached: PNG image.png (1070x638, 47K)

Cia probs shouldnt have fucked with the shah then.

Eddie is conquering the thread as we speak.

If the circumference of the earth were calculated using pi rounded to only the ninth decimal place, an error of no more than one quarter of an inch in 25,000 miles would result.

of all "false flag" incidents i've come across, this stinks the most. Incredibly coincidental timing, after all the Iran-bashing that's been going on for the past several months.

Wasn't Iran on that list of 7 countries, as leaked years ago?
>[..] we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran.

Did they do Sudan and Somalia yet, or did I miss something?

Why are you so emotionally fragile you cant say how much you love us?

>Somalia

They tried and got their arses kicked. You not seen blackhawk down?

Even fewer voted to remain retard

But that’s not what we’re talking about? Is it true or not that only 37% of the electorate voted to leave the EU?

No motive for them to do it whatsoever. The only thing it achieves is to give America a reason to invade. But I'm sure this time we're being told the truth about why we need to go destroy another Middle Eastern country and spark another refugee crisis.

Thankfully I don't think any PM will be able to take us to war regardless. Iran would have to bomb Britain first. The American golem is on her own.

KSA is filled with gutless pussies, just like Israel and can't don any real fighting, they hire mercs or set off FF to get the JEWSA to do their dirty work.

It would take 1.2 million mosquitoes, each sucking once, to completely drain the blood in an average human.

I'm more of a soldier than you'll ever be

>>Iran attacked Japanese oil tanker
>>(one of their FEW remaining oil trading partners),
>>literally in the middle of talks with the Japanese PM
what do you expect, lefty? they're smelly muslims and this is the kind of shit they do

Iran was once a great country, almost like the west but it got ruined by awful extremists

youtube.com/watch?v=dJbBzgLnwmY

Attached: 1541348995888.webm (624x468, 2.7M)

>I got the brief after him and I still had both the void properties to choose from

Bollocks, he's just seething because his skills are shit and he's trying to shift responsibility onto anything he can. He's trying to imply the room will affect his performance.
This guy sounds tame compared to some of the absolute fuckwits in my mates company.

You've never been to Iran

yeah massive COHENcidence
These neocon kikes are literal morons
two decades later and they're still using the same playbook LOL

Also read up on the ((( YINON PLAN ))) if you havent already
> imgur.com/a/nM0TMXA
> globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

Jews are based

And I never want to.They're an authoritarian shithole with awful laws, awful civil liberties and womens rights, and they HATE our guts, they're jealous and hate our democracy, they hate the fact most of the west has better free speech overall. They're a very hostile country. Why is it so hard for yhou to say that an islamic country is shit and an enemy?

Pretty sure you edited your barchart you spacker. It should also show turnout figures.

Attached: brexit-chart.jpg (1262x808, 36K)

That series was diamondpilled.

Attached: 1559606503149.gif (640x400, 288K)

>Did they do Sudan and Somalia yet, or did I miss something?
Yeah, It's ongoing. Anything near the strip of water that flows between Saudi and Africa is getting jacked so the Saudis can maintain control of shipping through it, oil transport and I Imagine other goods. Yemen is fucked royally also. Sudan isn't touching that water but pipelines are being built through Sudan.

what's the show? I tried using WAIT but it didn't bring up anything

What do you mean I edited it? The numbers are correct

i fucking hate you all

Sounds like you envy them

This may be true but it doesnt mean the yanks didnt fake a casus belli like they always do, from the maine to tonkin. Take a look at the list of countries left without a private central bank, and what happened to the countries previously on that list.

Perfect example of how Britain isn't actually a democracy.

>I didnt lie i just left shit out

sounds like you envy me

I do

Fuck off and die

envy a country with less civil rights, progress, GDP, allies and quality of life?

im sure you meant "baste"

> oven.jpg

Attached: 200 (1).gif (239x200, 1016K)

problem i, I don't see why I should care if america nukes and wipes out iran. they're just muslims, so it's no surprise that based trump wants to wipe them out. it's the first steps of his crusade against muslims. also they don't want to join our economy and banks to help contribute, so fuck them

norf and souf are all the same.
it's all a giant steaming pile of shit. pic related

Attached: St_Ann's_Brewster_Top_6409.jpg (2048x1536, 758K)

I didn’t though? The chat shows what amount of the electorate and the population voted to leave the EU???
Why is it making you so emotional?

>Twisted mum and lesbian lover rip nine-year-old son’s penis off and behead him

May I just ask why do you retards read the daily star? It's biased, provocative, clickbate bullshit.

My third eye melted after reading this

that's because you're left wing and have sympathy for 'minorities'

whatnow?

What does it mean for the EU if Italy lesve the Eurozone?

Attached: dried_spaghetti.jpg (3200x2129, 641K)

You're embarrasing yourself

Why are you so invested in the electorate size when its the turnout that decides every election? By your retard logic if the entire electorate doesnt turnout no election is ever won. And anyway you fucking voted leave yourself, or said you did.

It probably wouldn't be their preferred outcome.