Roaches in germany

How the official statistics say, there are 1.500.000 turks in germany, but when you go out, no matter what city you are, there a much more roaches than germans or others

Attached: Turkey.png (441x465, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bmi.bund.de/DE/themen/verfassung/staatsangehoerigkeit/optionspflicht/optionspflicht.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JYfgLaVCnKM
youtube.com/watch?v=LceEnezXJq0
youtube.com/watch?v=qouQMMVJBkw
youtube.com/watch?v=vQ8e9ZC5KqU
youtube.com/watch?v=seV51xrDp04
youtube.com/watch?v=dPJI7EY0h8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Dn1HvYCiGMs
youtube.com/watch?v=lNcVVlDG4Co
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People immigrate to cities.
The same can be said about Muslims and Asians in Australian cities.

because the rest of those minorities also look like turks, more or less

Most of that number are gypsies

T*rks aren't even the main issue in Germany anymore except in postindustrial shitholes like Rhine-Ruhr and Berlin. Their number is actually going down, a lot of first gen roaches are retiring and fly back to Anatolia. Also a lot of T*rks have German nationality obviously.

You should do something against the Syrians and Somalis. They're fucking everywhere. We even have German Somali gangs now raiding border towns in Belgium for fuck's sake.

because others are working and you only tend see the parasitic scum on benefits

Pakistanis are the biggest issue here in Frankfurt, I think. They aren't very well integrated, dress their women like Batman, etc...

Sandniggers spend more time outside loitering in gangs that's why you THINK there are more of them because you assume they would behave like Germans or other normal humans.

Perception is flawed.

Frankfurt is a special kind of retardation. Last time I went there even ex-Yugoslavs spoke about Pakis and Blacks as if they were the worst thing they've seen since the Balkan Wars. What's the deal with Senegalese people in Frankfurt though? There are even more of them there than there are in France nowadays

I remember multiple packs of 8+ turkroaches who'd just walk around Nuremberg being pests and talking shit to me in turkspeak laughing. Jow Forums seems to be right on roaches.

>when you go out, no matter what city you are, there a much more roaches than germans
1. Many turks have been naturalized
2. Other shitskins are often illegals

“Integrated” lmao, they will never integrate, do Germans seriously think millions of dunecoons will actually decide to integrate?

Frankfurt is

sadly, yes

Yeah, I noticed. Still somehow much better off than London.

>muh magic durt will do da trick

What is worse, in your personal experience?
A polack or a turkroach?

t. a mutt

Attached: bulgarian.jpg (925x583, 180K)

Most people live in cities. Most Germans too. Your point?

Attached: fac612be32e1de2df5413f26dc3d0610.jpg (720x303, 27K)

You see them everywhere because none of them have jobs

turkroach for sure .. i dont know much poles but their woman are much hotter and the guys seem to be friendly, never had problems with poles.

kek

>Nationalität / Nationality
If they're born in GER, they're considered to have German nationality, or dual nationality.
Also
>city
Urban areas are more densely populated by non-germans than rural areas.

You guys went out of your way to assimilate. So people never gave many fucks.

Based Aryans

Poles are well integrated and seem friendly and well educated (except the occasional drunken hobbo that doesn't cause much trouble anyway). In general immigrants from European countries cause no trouble.

In middleschool we had like, 2 or 3 real germans, rest were kanacken and polacks.
And in highschool, surprisingly, we didn't had kanacks.

Germans DO believe that every Ausländer will somehow "integrate" (whatever this means) and soon look and behave like a fellow German. No, nobody thinks as far here. Germans are know for work and a lack of foresight.

Shitskins have the characteristic of loitering around outside and hanging out in plazas, city squares, parks, et cetera. They evolved in environments without the internet, television, radio. They don't know what to do with themselves. They stick out like a sore thumb.

sounds accurate

This. When was it? 2001? When we abandoned defining ethnicity by blood and heritage and just call everyone German who either lives here for 8 years or is simply born here. That's why most Turks have a Doppelpass for both Germany and Turkey. That's why news media LOVE to call the perpetrator's German or [Town]er because per definition, they are German. Really lovely. Germans cannot think either into the future or into the past. Everything that lies back three weeks into the past is forgotten and/or memory holed.

I was about to recite the old joke, but you got there and just forgot the punchline: gerrys are at work

My polish sister was born in koln but she cant get german citizenship. Did they change the law for shitskins?

bmi.bund.de/DE/themen/verfassung/staatsangehoerigkeit/optionspflicht/optionspflicht.html
Turns out there are some requirements, such as the parents living in Germany for 8+ years.

>Verfassung
kek there's no such thing besides state constitutions

Attached: 02.jpg (562x726, 47K)

yes. not only that, but they also say "integration is a two-way road" meaning you can't seriously expect people who come here to actually behave unless you make an effort also. meanwhile they say some native germans aren't properly integrated because we're still all literally nazis oy vey.
yep, the system that, according to them, can't reliably produce functioning natives that go to public school for 9-13 years will magically be able to fix racial, ideological and religious enemies with an average IQ of 85 with a language and waste sorting course.

when you actually have a conversation with people, you will realize that most of their opinions are almost verbatim what they heard on the news (which is like 50% about how good immigrants are for us and where you even get the idea about "integrating" people who supposedly are only here until their war is over), and the ones that actually do think for themselves will at least give you a bit of a hint

Because you only live in ghettos.

No really not

The system is rigged and highly unfavourable for the Germans.
>t. lawyer

These are no polacks but silesians and germans from Poland. That's big difference, there is very little of actual Poles in Germany.

Because most Turks have German passports and are not counted in this statistics

yes but that should be obvious considering the system is taking our money and giving it to foreigners

My mom is half german half polish germanized, lived in germany most of her life.

She didnt learn polish until she went to poland for last year high school in gdansk and then university

My sister is not eligible for a german passport lol while afghand and shitskins are immediately

Also i grew up in germany from age 2 to grade 3 and i cant get a german passport. I speak fluent german and it was my first language

Well played Deutschland

Attached: 1560606034435.jpg (485x597, 110K)

Theres 100,000 poles in koln but they are germanized, most however have polish passports and cant get german for some gay reason

doesnt that static just show Turks with an actual turkish citizenship?

Maybe you are not shitskin enough, Gregorsz?
>This country is a joke

The degenerate West fears Turkey and their greatness, the only Muslim country with balls, shame be upon the royal kike family of Saudi Arabia. The Turks are getting more and more in touch with their conquering roots. The Core State of the Islamic world.

Attached: White Sharia.jpg (429x658, 24K)

Kek we even have german names

My first name is rare polish and second is german, beniamin

Sister has first german name, second french

Kek we are not "deutsch" enough. Well played. My grandma even married a german heinrich, she had a phd in chemistry and taught high school chemistry, but could never get german citizenship

Attached: 1557592245726.png (600x600, 248K)

2 reasons:
- there are many illegals
- Germans spend their days at work in order to pay gibs to the non working classes

It was a joke.

Yes, It was the last time the greens were in government. God help us when they come into power soon again.

>Name is German
>Benjamin
>German
user, I...

>flag
>humour

Attached: 1559340752083.jpg (600x539, 35K)

I think due to the political climate they refuse to look at ethnicity as they only base it on nationality. A roach born in Germany is considered German. Germany is the or becoming the first non white European country.

Attached: 1558687182842.png (827x959, 631K)

WM + xF offspring are truly disgusting

You're welcome for whitening your country

>probably thinks Josef or Seppl is not a german name either

>Benjaminbezeichnet den jüngsten der zwölf Söhne Jakobs, die als Stammväter der zwölf Stämme Israels gelten. DerNamebedeutet im Hebräischen „Sohn meiner rechten Hand“ bzw. „Glückskind“, „Sohn des Glücks“.
oy vey

Attached: 1557578269213.jpg (567x633, 58K)

The mutt calling a European non-White

Stay mutted

Attached: 1560640137732.jpg (444x566, 251K)

They are at work.
Or playing

Syrians, Italians, Romanians, Bulgarians and Greeks all look like Turks as well.

>367k Croats in Germany
damn nigga didn't know we went that hard

Attached: 1505928837078.jpg (480x388, 36K)

Most of these shit skins are from cities and can't live without social interaction so they move to cities.

It happens here as well. Shitskins don't like to live in rural.

That’s fucked up, the allies really fucked you lads over after the war, and boomer npc retards just think, and do whatever the news tells them to just because they are an authority, these useful idiots will get quite a shock when their “new German” friends make their life’s hell.

Croats are nice people

Thats because croats are eager to look for work instead of crying about kosovo and nato.
Croats are probably only second to vietnamese when it comes to being hard working.

>Also a lot of T*rks have German nationality
you are a disgrace to your forefathers that this sentence would even form itself in your conscience

Germany used to be a christian country, you know.

This, the sit around outside of shops, and buildings, they never work, and they feel biologically inclined to annoy people, I would hack them to pieces if the laws of this god forsaken land did not prevent it.

Depends what if the orginal Ruhrpolen settlers in the Ruhr area then yes, but later immigration was mostly Silesians and Polish Germans

We're going to outbreed you whiteboi

Attached: BLACKED.jpg (630x630, 27K)

KEKKK

i guess that a happens when your village gets razed and then surrounded by land mines,keeps them motivated eh.

Attached: 262163216321635.png (554x439, 148K)

Kurds, and nogs are already outbreeding you.

>
youtube.com/watch?v=JYfgLaVCnKM

Köylü,bring your sister.NOW.

Attached: Јаničar.jpg (1275x1650, 189K)

are you a urbanite or ruralite

bullshit retcon, i distinctly remember seeing stats and Germany had over 4 million Turks ca 2008

Turks are black? lol this is some inception level trolling

>He's a rvatoid
kek not really a suprise
youtube.com/watch?v=LceEnezXJq0

Attached: 11.jpg (680x461, 323K)

you must be new here

By that I mean those subhumans aren't counted in OP's statistics you fucking cockmongler.

Turks are pretty cool so I guess the problem is with you Kraut.

>622.780 romanians

Deport them Hans

I won't be happy until Turks are 51% of the German population. That is what you deserve for the Holocaust, Nazis.

Because only first gen immigrants are counted in these statistics. Their children are counted as native born

More of this please. Due to recent events in NZ I am totally in to this stuff.

yes they are so cool, i love islam its so cool you can have 5 woman, 1 for every task

>Turks are pretty cool so I guess the problem is with you Kraut.
Shocker that the niggers of Europe love Turks.

I never said anything about Islam and turks are literally the least religious group out there.

That's not that much by your size and pop. Portugal has more than 1 million nigs and brazilian immigrants

Thankfully we don't look like Northern Pakistani, meaning British.

It was 1999. EU Courts demanded that Germans open up nationality laws since citizenship was restricted to jus sanguinis alone. ECHR claimed that Germany was violating the convention on reduction of statelessness unless they let in shitskins and changed their laws. The issue isn't even Germans as much as it is the EU.

... said the white man!

Attached: Download.jpg (264x191, 11K)

Even the most deprived piece of shit shit kraut knows not to give pol*sh rights.
Based

youtube.com/watch?v=qouQMMVJBkw
youtube.com/watch?v=vQ8e9ZC5KqU
youtube.com/watch?v=seV51xrDp04
youtube.com/watch?v=dPJI7EY0h8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Dn1HvYCiGMs
youtube.com/watch?v=lNcVVlDG4Co
here you go

Attached: 134246489.jpg (1024x674, 611K)

well if you live in NRWs big citys that might be.
But around the country side or in ANY city in East Germany or Bavaria you will find no turks

Turks are very friendly and I would take them over any kind of non European immigrant.

>t.
Yeah right, the only thing you share form ancient greeks is fucking little boys, shitskin.

Attached: article-2140686-12F581AB000005DC-807_634x523.jpg (634x523, 68K)

>Germanfag discovers in 2019 that (((official statistics))) are completely wrong. Germanfag discovers in 2019 that (((official statistics))) are lies for hidden the replacement of natives europeans populations
Ho good, did you really understand that in 2019? Really? Damn, modern whites are so naive, your ancestors were far more intelligent. No wonder jews can replace you so easily.