There will be 4 billion subsaharan africans on the plabet in 2100

1 billion today,2 billion in 2050,4 billion in 2100

populationpyramid.net/sub-saharan-africa/2017/

amren.com/features/2015/07/an-african-planet/

I think human civilization is doomed

What are your opinions guys ?

Attached: 2B3F15A700000578-0-image-a-42_1439211738209.jpg (308x185, 22K)

tick tock whitey

Attached: aa2.png (2518x1081, 299K)

>unironically thinking humans will last until 2100

Attached: 1533409195328.png (645x800, 107K)

start putting sterility meds in the food aid

So many slaves for my jewish grandchildren.

Attached: 25255241.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

Nonsense. That is with their current population growth, economic development and limitless resources.
The two realistic scenarios are that If there is no economic development they will hit a barrier almost immediately. They have no more water available to them. If they do economically develop they will also start buying and using contraception.

There won't be 4 billion by 2100 because whites will have gone extinct by then. When the gibs run out the niggers will starve.

Whites are only going extinct in the US.

Attached: THE.png (768x568, 29K)

#
They are going to keep breeding like dogs and kikes will send them to Europe for free gibs.There will never be any economic development if it had to happen it would have happened already.

Dogs cant survive without water.

>The two realistic scenarios are that If there is no economic development they will hit a barrier almost immediately
Yeah but we'll keep sending bags of grain and free gibs so they can keep multiplying

>If they do economically develop they will also start buying and using contraception.
The problem is that you think too highly of them, you think at some point they'll be reasonable. If you decide to have 5 starving niglets when everyone around you is starving what makes you think they'll want to stop when there is enough to go around??

They can if you give it to them, free gibs all around

White population will increase when fembots and artificial wombs hit the mainstream in 5 years.
Biocunts will likely go extinct

Trading their mineral wealth for food and water would be economic development wouldn't it?

Nothing 20 or 30 nukes can't take care of.

They're not trading shit, it's all humanitarian aid and charity

>lazy niggers are going to get to work building a large network of mines, they have both the intelligence and work ethic to get this done

Yes and I'm going to be elected president in 2020

Attached: its-never-gonna[1].jpg (600x338, 30K)

Attached: South-African-miner-in-platinum-mine.jpg (1172x749, 220K)

more power to them if they could.
I really, from the bottom of my heart, and this is the most sincere I will ever be on this website, I wholeheartedly wish that Africa could get its shit together and build an infrastructure and economy that would rival that of every country on this planet.
It would get rid of the gibs, the immigration, a lot of problems with humanity nowadays. I really mean it.

1. Slide thread, so sage goes in the options field.
2. Report it.
3. And yet somehow they're still called a 'minority' group while Germanic people (western Europeans) are 1% and falling.

#
Both you and I know what you said isn't going to happen

yeah, that's what I said here But what I'm saying is, because suggested that they're getting their shit together, I'm saying that I wouldn't even be mad. I would welcome if they ever did get their shit together; I feel humanity would be better for it, as unlikely as it is.

And they have a right to be there, the kikes want us to kill them. What right do white men have to deprive others of their homelands? The only ones that are allowed homelands are sandniggers and jews.pakistan and israel, were both made to accommodate their needs and it was a mistake.

Liberia was created for returning africans and that too was a mistake rather than people returning to their individual homelands.

the stats fucking lie. the population drop isn't just in the west but all over the world the rich whites,vatican agents and jews have successfully controlled or really massaged theses figures since they begun.

Look around you,look at africa, the answer is there is plenty of space infact most the population massively dropped due to AIDS being inflicted on them (possibly made by the same people that make hiv meds in a lab).

you can drop europe in the congo many times over due to its real size not being shown on maps. so even if africa had a larger population then it would not be a problem.

if you compare that to the kikes that we are sponsoring in israel which have 5-7 kids per family then it is nothing. at least niggers don't consider whites subhuman and want to take billions in tax dollars from them in mandatory aid. well maybe they take some aid, but they don't infiltrate the media to promote faggotry or shit like that.

Attached: lll.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Fucking meme flag, (((every. single. time.)))

Of we don’t get a break away space civilization in 30 years humanity will falter

Hopefully we can redirect them to China and Japan.

>I think human civilization is doomed What are your opinions guys ?

Pretty much. Unless someone releases a devastating virus to wipe them out...we are all fucked.

lolno
Again, the asians are more racist than any white can ever hope to be, they just get a free pass because they're not, you know, white.
They also lack the compassion of the western whites.

Attached: 151209103057-star-wars-china-racism-poster-exlarge-169[1].jpg (780x438, 140K)