How do I battle harden myself without going to war? I want those mental, and physical attributes...

How do I battle harden myself without going to war? I want those mental, and physical attributes, but there is no war available for me. I'm sick of being a soft civilian. What routine can I do from day to day to achieve this? I know nothing can actually battle harden me besides a war, but I want the best possible substitute. Call it making myself hardened if you prefer.

Here's some of the things I've come up with so far;

-Early wake up
-Cold shower

Anything ideas?

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-042231~2.png (319x502, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=st6c5DKY6og
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Travel to Africa and become a mercenary for a local warlord

Stab yourself, keep doing that until your stab resistance goes up

Become part of a construction crew and develop the skill set that comes from being part of a tribe.

Then take a first aid course (preferably take it up to level 3) and branch off into combat medical.

Or you know, just join the military.

Attached: glockoma.jpg (720x499, 39K)

Thanks guys! I stabbed myself once. I found out that I have really really low stab resistance, so I'll want to work on that!

I'm in the military. It's not really anything.

Move to detroit

I don't want to die n shit.

Then get into shin conditioning to boost your pain tolerance. It takes time but eventually you get to the point where you won't feel pain unless you want to.

youtube.com/watch?v=st6c5DKY6og

Thanks, man. I was hoping I'd get some actual advice, even though I knew the majority would be calling me a kike.

Excersise
Lots
Even if you dont want to
Discipline yourself
Improve yourself
Become your best self

Also I cant spell lol

Thanks. I want to know uncomfortable or painful things I can do that won't actually be terrible for my health in the long run.

www.bestgore.com
watch until you can masturbate to it

Step 1: Accept that at this point in history there is a very low probability of your living to old age.

This

Go innawoods without food?

> in military
> dont know forearm/leg hardening

wew

Traveling/backpacking/hitchhiking is how I am conditioning my mind and soul to ride the tiger. Put yourself at the mercy of the world, face difficult situations which require you to think on your feet and fast to overcome them. This isn't some 'go and find yourself post', it's a go to scatry countries where you have to outsmart criminals,scammers and corrupt police, you learn what you need to survive alone and what if just extra weight. Granted this doesn't teach you how to kill a man or learn firearm discipline, but it provides a core foundation to self reliance

Early bedtime.
Make your own food, don't buy anything you can't cook yourself. That means breads, beers, cake, soda-pop, even meats. You can start with basic ingredients at the stores, and then move to growing/foraging/hunting your own.
Regular exercise. When you wake up, immediately pull ten push-ups and five crunches on each side (left right and center), before you piss.
Be running, jogging, or recovering from one of the other two while walking for no less than thirty minutes, on Wednesday. On Monday and Friday set aside two hours for endurance exercise like playing a soccer match alone, playing a high speed game of basketball alone, or just alternating running/jogging, or swimming non-stop. Feel free to switch it up as you choose, so long as you're keeping your heart rate above 130.
On Tuesday/Thursday and either Saturday or Sunday do thirty minutes of weights at high reps, not high weights. But do make sure to pull a few double weight lifts in the middle just to build the core. If you're a big boned dude, do more heavy lifts and fewer high reps twice a week, and do high reps with few heavy lifts on your last day before your day off.
Take a day off where you don't work or workout, don't think about work, don't lift shit, don't run. Go to church if you want, but just spend time relaxing, no stress by intent, consider drinking a beer with your wife, and rubbing on her titties for the whole afternoon.

If you have a target range in walking distance, give yourself five shots on whatever your carry weapon of choice on your first and second workout day, and then again on your last workout day give yourself those five shots in addition to 10 shots on any other weapons you have.
If you have to drive to a range and pay by the hour, then I suggest you shoot on your first and last workout day of the week, take all weapons and shoot as you have the ammunition to fill whatever the minimum range time you're buying.

Range ammo can get expensive, so consider buying an air-rifle and a co2 pistol. These will allow you to practice trigger discipline and target sighting without spending a fortune for rounds and range time. You can easily set up a box full of telephone books, newspapers, and junk mail, set it on it's side, and shoot down an apartment hall, or across the room.
Read something like the Iliad for at least five pages, every day. On your mid-week workout days (Tuesday/Wednesday if you take your day off on saturday, wed/thur if you take sunday) and add a page to your total reading each of those days until you're reading for at least 45 minutes on those two days without a problem. Because you've been raised with TV and phones I can almost guarantee it may be a struggle at first to stay with the story. It's acceptable to read while you're baking something, just set a timer.
And yes, real men do bake. Kneading dough traditional style will make your arms fat with muscle.

This is alot to add. I suggest adding one or two things per month unless you're already a Type-A personality.

Sweet!

Ty!

or just shoot .22
it's cheap and good for poorfag practice, especially if you're gonna be shooting a low-recoiling round as your go-to, .223 for instance

Get up at 0300. This means going to bed with enough rest to do what you'll be doing when you get up at 0300, which is running for at least twenty minutes. You have as long as it takes to get your clothes and shoes on, get out the fucking door. Every day except Wednesday and Sunday (rest). On Wednesday you'll be doing sprints instead. Jog for 5-10 mins, sprint for one, jog for one, sprint for two, jog two, sprint 3, jog 3, then come back down to your 1 minute jog, which is actually a ten minute cool down jog. This will improve your speed on your morning runs. This got me doing 3 miles in 14 minutes very quickly.

The thing about running is, it's a mental game. People with amnesia can run a lot longer than those without it because they don't realise how long they've been going. If you want to be stronger, running will take you far mentally and physically. No fucking music, no treadmill, go outside at 3am in all weather. Ideally on grass for the sake of your joints.

By all means lift, but be practical. Tyre flips, deadlifts, pull ups, push ups, handstand push-ups, natural movements, all good stuff. Disregard bodybuilding.

Don't neglect your mind. A lot of this thread is machismo. You're going to want to rest but don't let yourself slip into eating junk or consuming junk media. Read the classics, read philosophy, read history, use jewtube and books to learn new practical skills and knowledge. A good starting point for grugs is Marcus Aurelius' Meditations.

Eat clean. Always. Healthy food being bland is a myth spread by those whose taste buds are wrecked by sugar and chemicals. Your body is a machine and it needs the right fuel. Getting off sugar is actually fucking hard, but necessary.

Don't get impatient. Sometimes just getting up and running out the door is the difference between a successful day and a fucking disaster. It WILL be hard, but lesser men have suffered greater hardships and become so much more than you can ever hope to be if you quit.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1496434244508.png (409x325, 164K)

Do this for a year. You'll develop a routine of your own around it along the way that suits your needs and newfound skills. Congratulations, you've completed the foundation course.

48-hour fasts

I agree, but if you are paying for range time, it's still expensive. Money that could be going into escrow for your new property or business venture.

kill animals. Start with insects and move to shooting birds and small rodents.

Then buy bunnies and other animals from shops and kill them with knife.

It will harden you. Many ways, if you get my meaning.

Attached: AfricanMIgrantsRiot.jpg (639x443, 95K)

Pick up a martial art, I recommend Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. It may look gay but it's extremely effective.

>Ideally on grass for the sake of your joints.
very underestimated how important good running shoes are if you're on pavement. and they must be replaced often, since they're operating as your joints...
This is a big reason I suggest soccer or basketball. Soccer is obviously played on grass, and a quality basketball court is wood which has some spring. Obviously again, you're gonna need good shoes for basketball.
One thing to remember when you're giving advice, not every nation of human was built for packed-ground grass. The scandinavians, despite their height, literally fall apart running on concrete. The kenyan, whose natural habitat is hard flat clay, can run for miles for years without a single problem.