In America this mongrel is "white"

why?

Attached: unnamed.png (485x303, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CWRXFVHpKpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1511510635478.jpg (259x159, 50K)

"white" was just some shit the protestants made up for slavery, it never existed outside of class

Attached: 1553628431843.jpg (1016x494, 111K)

Hitler had brown hair

>why?

Attached: 1d65043e6bd202b228b7839efb40696aa3c2175150fdc0b2b4aab16a24c09e3a_1.jpg (293x314, 26K)

Perry is based, leave him out of this

no it isnt

No he’s not

because your mother fucks the ...

Attached: amerimuttreal.png (400x400, 234K)

Dios mio, la creatura

He ain't white what are you even talking about?

He's an mma fighter who's famous for acting crazy and for literally reading his DNA test on camera and saying "I'm 3 percent black so I can say nigger".
The UFC is the wwe except people think it's real.
Colby Covington is going to fight the black panther character soon. Heh.

Sage

he have very mixed features , he look like a castizo/ hispanic

thats a spic. no one thinks that is White, except a brazilian SHIT SKIN

lol you fucking amerimutt. This is not about hair color, but about nonwhite traits, like small eyes, prognostic mouth, thick lips, common Latin American eye brows, dark skin, arabic beard, boring nose etc.

youtu.be/CWRXFVHpKpI
Funny thing is he is probably whiter than you kek.

LeftBI will label it white in its crime statistics, though.

Looks Spaniard to me. Maybe mestizo?

in the youtube comments all Americans state that it is white

gypsy or arabic , never spaniard!

looks white to me

white/ aryan / european is the same shit

Your opinion does not matter

this!

Attached: images.jpg (484x633, 52K)

up

> Perry
> a Mongrel
You're a fucking retard, he's half Portuguese and half anglo, or fully Portuguese.
Perry is an Anglicized surname that Portuguese immigrants to America adopted from the surname PEREIRA, so they instead changed it to Perry.
He looks more Portuguese than anglow tho.

He took a DNA test and it came out that he's German, French, and Portuguese I believe, with 3% of dindu DNA, but we all know that the kikes over at ancestry . com love to put some shitskin dna in white user's dna results to push the multicultural kike meme.

"white" is a dubious concept in the first place. "white" is a concept that only exists in the New World, Europeans don't really measure themselves by "whites" but by ethnicity

He looks Irish or Polish desu

"Platinum" Mike Perry is 100% BLVCK

Lie!!! Everyone in Europe uses the term white as a racial term.

Nope!

Attached: images.png (592x518, 22K)

Nope!.

Attached: images (6).jpg (480x240, 15K)

they do now since Europe is full of shitskins, they have to also use the term "White"

NOPE!!

Attached: Poland-National-football-te.jpg (550x370, 85K)

He is a fucking mongrel !!! portuguese my ass !

ever this term was used in europe

go fuck you son of a bitch! look at this mongrel's face, there is nothing white in the face of this guy.

Dna test is bullshit
I have friend who took the 23andme test and he got 70% Irish/English and 30% eastern european, but how he looks like?

He looks very asian and multiple times people thought he was asian; he has brown eyes, black hair, black beard, a flat nose, rounded skull and slanted eyes, although 23andme said that he gets 100% european, but the eastern european part gave him those attributes that's for sure, not saying all eastern europeans are like that, but this dna tracing doesn't consider this asian admixture in Eastern Europe due to multiple invasions, I guess.