Attached: 9+4848954.png (724x641, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iraqnam.blogspot.com/2007/04/spokesman-iraq-modifying-but-not.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh shit. Based.

Kek

Attached: file.png (1140x592, 154K)

daily reminder nothing ever happens and nothing will happen

Attached: 1559702959700.png (434x300, 24K)

look at that shit, they literally admit that they don't care about the rule of law, it's not just a given now, they openly admit it

Paid shills on suicide watch

Blah blah blah blah blah. Who cares what this orange boomer kike says? He doesn't do anything. I'd rather vote for the Democrats who would give me free shit like Bernie Sanders or Andrew Yang. I'd unitonically even vote for Biden because he grabs young girls by the cunny unlike Trump who's all talk.

Attached: 1560708733959.jpg (1600x2295, 319K)

Paid shills on suicide watch

The power of the left is their hypocrisy. Not that they are hypocrits, but that they get away with such massive amounts of it.

Yeah, that paid shill being (You).

Attached: 1725746.png (1200x1488, 474K)

cope

Attached: file(59).png (1260x801, 986K)

This. Yet another "imagine if Republicans did this" tweet, how are Democrats ever going to recover?

Giga cope.

Attached: 11-25-trump-bibi-01.jpg (2500x1664, 619K)

Guterman Name Meaning. Jewish (Ashkenazic): nickname or ornamental name from Yiddish guterman, literally 'good man'

Attached: bcf192_6492491.png (1293x1407, 613K)

nice optics

now if only we can get the normies to read these words, understand them, and believe he means them.

Attached: file.png (1134x1438, 1.03M)

Attached: file.png (1126x846, 218K)

Attached: file.png (1132x1318, 1.15M)

>crooked hillary
>still not in jail

At this point he looks like a try hard lame duck cuck

>Oh wow sure called them out on their bullshit this time
He can call them out on all their shit all of the time, but instead they're stuck in this semi-politically correct dance around the issues. Democrats don't give a fuck about the constitution or white America and it would be easy as fuck to call them out on it. Yet he won't.

It was all fake. Bernie Sanders was the only hope to fight against the top 1% (Jews).

Attached: GTY_trump_wedding_clintons_jef_150806_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 72K)

Attached: file.png (1132x1618, 429K)

FAKE JEWS MEDIA

>It's okay when we do it.

DRUMPFLESTILTSKIN BTFO

Attached: file.png (1106x962, 243K)

Is he talking about Mccain?

>pedo crying about muh drumpf for the umpteenth time

Attached: 1473750304633.png (477x477, 207K)

Nah,, they fucking hate each other and you know it. It's just that Trump is a charismatic man that saw an opportunity and took it, he's on another side than the Clinton but that doesn't mean he's going to do shit unless he 100% knows he can get away with it unscathed. We all know DC is controlled by favors, covering each others back and shady dealings. These are massively corrupt networks, if somehow he were to have someone brave enough to indict, charge or for her dealings you'd have massive unrest on your hands.

The various intelligence agencies would be at each others throats, military would begin to show massive fractures between leadership and grunts and the media would try to whip the general public they control into an absolute frenzy. You'd tear the country apart, nobody is willing to take those odds or the chance of plunging the USA into civil fucking war.

>Trusting a kike to fight other kikes

Imagine doing so much for Jews like a good goy slave and most of them still act like this.
I hope Trump fucking snaps one day on them in a yuuge way

Attached: 151015154746-sanchez-snl-trump-restricted-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 170K)

I am a pedophile, but that's how it's supposed to be. Age of consent laws were made up by kikes and feminists to discourage white men from reproducing.
No, they don't hate each other.

Attached: 1560523682877.jpg (849x1400, 114K)

kek I can't imagine MSM resisting this level of bait.

Trump truly is a master of the shitpost

How do you fight against creatures who care not about their own hypocrisy? "Make them live up to their own set of rules" cannot be applied, correct? Is this commies are simply beaten, shot, or thrown from helicopters under ideal conditions?

Attached: 1559868755999m.jpg (820x1024, 197K)

>Oy Vey, Trump is literally Hitler
>It's like anudda Shoa

>implying that foreskin suckling kikes wouldn't love lowering AoC
Cope.

They can already suck baby dicks in the privacy of their synagogues. Why would they let the goyim enjoy cunny?

Get that pedo-trash our of here you trash monger!

>Christopher Steele is a good Goy

Attached: reddit wate.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

Everyone who supported or continues to support Trump is definitely a newfag. /pol used to be a cunny board.

Attached: 1560713330651.jpg (2626x2848, 512K)

Attached: 1502834696928.jpg (600x755, 61K)

You stupid fuck, they raised it to cull white birth rates, jesus fucking christ how are you this bluepilled when you browse Jow Forums

most likely mccain or his circle

could there possibly be anyone more irrelevant than this kike guterman

Daily reminder that Ben is a Trotskyite Neocon who only uses libertarain and conservative language to subvert and destroy the country.

Attached: (((Neocons))) are communists.png (1551x909, 179K)

>pulls trump's kfc 5 pounder out of his imagination
what did he mean by this?

Attached: (((Neocons))) are communists (2).png (4133x2228, 801K)

I'm sure (((Bill))) knows more than the president.

Attached: IMG_1871.jpg (194x239, 15K)

aahhh you athiests win this time...
said no one, haha you millenials have to work harder in order for things to be better, i was born in good times because I worked hard, not because my parents did.,

>President is sitting on his ass tweeting all day
Where's the wall zognald?

> Trotskyite Neocon who only uses libertarain and conservative language to subvert and destroy the country.
who were you talking about again?

Attached: 1539923540096.jpg (1024x640, 103K)

>pedos desperate to deflect this hard

All neocons

see

Attached: (((neocons))) .jpg (1344x1576, 453K)

>Democrats eternally btfo by Trump tweet with absolutely no action behind it
Trump is literally all talk and zero action

The one who hired him was a traitor too. Thank god he was killed off.

Attached: STILL DEAD.jpg (298x345, 19K)

This is not a healthy democracy, these people are traitors and are trying to destroy this country. When will they atone? How will they atone? I want justice god damnit. Its not even about Trump but the subversion of this republic.

Attached: 1548789668836.jpg (468x477, 57K)

I feel like with how zany he is calling them out he is giving them a way to not have to seriously address his accusations

Try reading some history you fucking normie, why do you think our ancestors married off girls when they were 14?

i.e. "I am unprofessional"

Whenever kikes get really mad, the truth comes out.

It is a healthy democracy. If the people want to say fuck the rules, that's democracy at work. The majority can do whatever they want.

This. They are either oblivious or pretending that he isn’t in control of the fisa court and the entire NSA/CIA/DOJ

Pull that wool any tighter over your eyes and you’ll cut off the blood flow to what’s left of your brain

Attached: file.png (1448x922, 259K)

the republican's own investigation of the fbi determined hiring steele was legal. why are trump shills so dumb?

God damn I can't wait for civil war.
Fucking blue balls.

Attached: 1551584665896.jpg (600x800, 99K)

OMG 3k likes!!!!!!!!
That makes it seem like no one is reading his tweets

>the civil war
hahahahaha cope harder, Trump is not your ally

Literally anyone can flawlessly rape the media by just telling the truth.
Trump has 50 million followers, though.

>Trump is not your ally
Who said anything about siding with Trump? Once the Jew is exposed completely they all get the bullet

>How do you fight against creatures who care not about their own hypocrisy?

Attached: 1527126241600.png (540x301, 132K)

>goes right for his family and reminds him that his dad is dead when his dad was the most important in his life

Attached: 26-Kirk.w529.h529.jpg (529x529, 60K)

Stupid Israeli kike can't spell "loser" properly.

Attached: file.png (1454x788, 211K)

>3 million more votes
Bullshit lol if they had recounts in every state she would've been 1 million under Trump, she lost votes in every state that had a recount

>the president of the US taking time off for Father's Day
Does the President even get time off? I know he can go golfing or something and even then he's still on-call and doing something.

predator drones. they will never see it coming

how bluepilled do you have to be to think white people will ever work together to defend their ethnic interests? whatever gets u up in the morning, I guess

Attached: wat.jpg (612x612, 17K)

>73 years old man
>Ay yO wHeRe'S yO fAtHeR?!?? :D
Fuckin cancer rats lol

>Just give up bro!

27:40 mark The Surge: The Whole Story
(33)
IMDb6.769 min7+Subtitles and Closed Captions

In 2007, the situation in Iraq was desperate and required a new strategy...the Surge. THE SURGE: THE WHOLE STORY is a definitive account from those who were there, including interviews with every senior military officer and official who participated in the Surge

"Col Burton's troops laid about 6 or 7 HUNDRED METERS of concrete barrier PER NIGHT"

these would do the trick, too bad the Iraqis are keeping them for GP (general purposes).
iraqnam.blogspot.com/2007/04/spokesman-iraq-modifying-but-not.html

PS-Trump still a total failure/traitor.

What about that one thyme?

Commit die

ah yes, all your fellow magapedes will assemble to fight "libtards", man good luck

Wow! Just admitting guilt outright on twitter. These people are insane!

That sounds like the argument the founding fathers used when they decided to found a constitutional republic instead of a true democracy.

No u.

Attached: d4441ea0558dffaa185b4b85e3912d49.jpeg.jpg (770x1049, 89K)

here is a clue, Trump's Admin is not being "derailed" etc by charges of "Russian collusion".

Fact is Trump NEEDS the Russian angle to distract from his total failure on all other issues.

"Russia" is the one thing he can win on, and that he is allowed to harp on by his Jewish masters.

Notice that DNC leaders are keeping their worker bees thinking Trump today is same as Trump 2016. They don't want the big secret to get out that Trump is as much an anti-American Jewish Communist as DNC.

>nobody is willing to take those odds or the chance of plunging the USA into civil fucking war
Sadly, this is where it’s going either way.

Why hasn't Bernie been fighting the 1% while he's been in the Senate?

Coping with spacing like that. Kek. Lurk moar newfag.

Maybe you should keep up with the times, kouhai. Puberty hits earlier now than it did then, if that's not enough people mentally stay as children themselves for a longer period of time. "Growing up" quickly isn't necessary because there's no dire need reproduce for survival's sake. Fuck right off kiddos.

Mueller's? The same guy that sold a fifth of America's uranium resources to Russia for (former) SECDEF Clinton? Fuckin kek, weak b8 m8.

Melania is so classy; trying to stop Bill's hand from going where it pleases, all with a smile.

trump is controlled opposition, how is this so hard to see, why else do you think jews attack him on the most ridiculous, arbitrary things? To have whites waste all their energy fighting nothing

Jews have been doing that for years so that’s nothing new.

You do realize girls start having sex in their early teens, right? you're literally destroying the concept of monogamy by waiting so long to marry girls

Yeah, because he's always been controlled op, the last hope of a dead society, instead of planning for a civil war, you wasted your time on pepe and r/the_cuckold memes - it's too late now

As in, Jews have been doing this fake outrage thing since forever Dane user.

>still crying impotently on twitter
you're the president dumbfuck

Attached: 1547472667077.jpg (509x484, 24K)

lol you're dumb, the only controlled opposition are the nazis that LARP in the streets and make all white people look bad