The actual state of women

The actual state of women...
Whats the solution?

Attached: 29C400B8-3F96-4394-BB51-F87F6EE348F5.jpg (750x1060, 240K)

bitch looks 40

Self respect = zero

The Final Solution

>this

deny them the vote, post secundary education or the right to work before they had atleast 5 kids. that would help this bs, also stop wellfare.

saggy tits

sad !!!!!!!

Many such cases !

indeed

Just from that picture I can tell that her "tits" are fucking shit tier flabby pancakes

Anyone have the pic of the list of rules that some crazy cunt makes her boyfriend follow?

You can tell by the how low they hang, she didn't even want to wear it. Bet ya those titties look like something out of tribal docu, with her nipples fishing lint out of her belly button.

Found it

Attached: 0levz520qt001.jpg (700x1245, 92K)

Attached: file.png (900x1200, 408K)

These pictures are bait pictures op, models get famous and make money cause dumbasses like you are dumb and watch these.

I mean...some of those are obv joke ones and it sounds like the guy cheated or something. Really not that unreasonable considering she took him back after that.

After how many good husband points do I get my dick sucked ?

YOU FUCKING SEXISTS! LET HER WHORE FOR HER USELESS ATTENTION POINTS SO SHE CAN BASE HER SELF WORTH OFF PEOPLES OPINIONS YOU FUCKKNG DICKS.

I would hand her THIS list and say I'll meet you half way. Yes? All good then. No? Get the fuck out bitch. No pussy worth that.

Attached: goodwifeguide.jpg (1200x777, 635K)

KEK
U
C
K

Attached: Nike_Iron.png (551x436, 190K)

>t. cuck

this is legit crazy and low effort manipulative. i can't imagine what it's like to be that man.

Attached: 1426393103479.jpg (640x853, 116K)

>Those disgusting spread apart sagging tits

>those flat af spread apart saggy tits
Happened to me once, once you remove all the bullshit off of her and you see that shit, man, she got mad I refused to grab her tits so I left.

Attached: vomit2.gif (300x193, 582K)

>she got mad I refused to grab her tits so I left
based

works for me I don't have any friends hahaha

Attached: 1560258207584.jpg (500x449, 64K)

I'd still make out with, get sucked off by, and fuck the girl in the OP, but I wouldn't touch her tits and I'd probably ghost her afterward.

>orangatane titties
In my 20s we would have hazed this whore until she killed herself.

I'm shit at editing but these would be my legit answers to her demands.

Attached: 1560719041726.jpg (698x818, 317K)

Roastie toastie on her phone
Looking for a big bad bone
Swipping left and swipping right
Hoping to find fun tonight

Roastie toastie sweet nothing
You're as good as your G-String
Roastie Toastie fucked so much
No man now will ever touch

Roastie Toastie feeling sad
Can’t get no more dick from Chad
No beta will pay her rent
For Roastie Toastie’s snatch is spent

Hit the wall at lightning speed
Thinking you had what you need
Coke and wine and BBC
But Roastie Toastie couldn’t see

Now you look three times your age
Filled with Roastie Toastie rage
Has no drive she sits all day
Wishing she could go away

Roastie Toastie's no more good
Watching friends live life as would
Roastie Toastie feeling bad
Shoulda listened to your dad

No one wants her anymore
Roastie Toastie's just a whore
Can't have kids so get some cats
Fill your life with shoes and hats

She had goals and even dreams
All that died in her late teens
Now she's old and salt ensues
Blaming men is her excuse

Roastie Toastie looks around
Families and kids inbound
Living life and having fun
Roastie Toastie's nearly done

Roastie Toastie no more thrills
She decides to get some pills
Two at most the label read
But Roastie Toastie wants to sleep

Attached: Roastie Toastie.png (301x290, 129K)

>doing what your ex tells you to
>pancake tits
what's the real crime here?

those tits are saggy af in that pic
probably why he made her take it down tbqh

Attached: 1526720200654.gif (270x228, 1.41M)

>you're making me look bad, I don't want people to know I dated some saggy titted slag, shut it down

god she's beautiful

She got saggy tits but that's my fetish so it's alright

Those tits look terrible.

Disgusting B cup subwoman should kill herself.

>probably why he made her take it down tbqh

kek thats what i was thinking

>Tyler
>Noah
>Deven
>Josh
We all know...

It's amazing how women are only capable of thinking in the short term while men consider both short and long terms

Yup. White women are literally the worst race of women. Most materialistic, standoffish, most selfish and self-centered, and they just all around most exemplify the "feminist strong independent women who don't need no man" personality. On top of all that they also age the worst out of all other races. And don't forget it wasn't the Jews that ruined America and the west, well it was them, but how did the Jews get the political power to carry out their agendas? Because white women voted for their politicians. It wasn't white men voting for more immigration, it was white women, it's not white men voting to let them stay, it's white women. White women are literally the worst group of women, they're all just feminist Jews who age like milk. Fuck them.

only bitch who ever gave a shit about me posts stuff like this online

Attached: Capture.png (483x589, 615K)

then flips around and says that she values virginity.

Attached: Capture d.png (454x554, 547K)

This desu

safed for poasterity

Congrats?

no not really. shes a whore who puts out and low key bullies me

Seems cute, user

Instagram is full of whores

Women can also fuck up left and right for their entire lives without taking any responsibility, while they expect men to have their shit together at 16. Truly terrible creatures.

Hot. Me and my girlfriend fight and bicker all the time. I tell her to do something and she tells me no. I call her a dumb cunt and then we literally fight. The fighting always leads to sex. I've given her a bloody nose. She's cut me up. One time I snuck up behind her, lubed up my dick, handciffed her and started fucking her in the ass. She would scream and I would cover her mouth. We love it. She's very sweet shy weeb.

If she was a faithful virgin wife good for her

>Anglo """men"""

Also one of the funniest girls I've ever met. We'll laugh so hard that we can't breathe

Smartphones and social media ruined women (or exposed their true nature, whatever).

I’m 42. Would bang

Marrying Asian girls and removing the white woman cuck genes from the genepool.

Attached: 1544659029432.jpg (1760x2732, 1.51M)

tell her that

I have legit met girls into femdom that are less insane than this. And most girls into femdom are 10x more insane than the average girl.

I didn't mean anything by it, but consider the fact that she's probably in her mid 20's, saggy tits and all.

Ok I believe you

id assume that's playful she seems to mean it

This
Id gladly go on and follow most of the rules without questioning them IF she was a virgin.

ITT seething virgin incels

That's a pretty fucking hot 40 year old.

Very much. All my old girlfriends we just used to agree. We'd have sex and it would be good, but I have a lot of pent up aggression. I could never fuck them like whores. Mainly due to low self esteem and being afraid that they would not like it. Which would lead to me cheating. All her previous relationships she was a real doormat.

Nothing, there is no solution.

all of these are based and redpilled asf

>reminder: this used to all be common knowledge among good women.

40 year olds can be hot. Would slam this bitch.

Now that’s you’ve told us her IQ what’s her age?

Flapjack aficionado

Attached: image.jpg (500x590, 74K)

Do you think they actually did this shit, though. Seems like something an old Cosmo would publish.

>no

This is my tinder profile pic

Do not doubt, the librarian types are freaks, the girls who go on about their prowess are usually dead fish that just lay there.

Attached: image.jpg (400x336, 36K)

You don’t like pancake titties?

Attached: cute.jpg (373x767, 42K)

I can see why he did

Attached: 1310483412100.jpg (413x395, 19K)

all men should get off of social media and watch women crumble, thatd help put them back in their place. women are given too much attention.

Nope. Literally all of that was common practice back in the day in any respectable white suburban household. Women were happier too. It really did give them a personal sense of satisfaction and accomplishment. Just like how as a man, going to work and working hard at the factory for your family gave men a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment.

I hate to break it to the young anons, but as an old fag, I can tell you most of your 25 to 35 year olds look about a decade older than they should.

Attached: image.jpg (640x480, 118K)

>in denial about modern women

This. It’s the makeup and heavy cleanser to take it back off.

>sludge tits
eeew

She's American. They age FAST

Yes, they really did. Not every item perfectly every day, of course. But in general, yes: have dinner ready on time, have the house clean, make sure the kids don't pester him until he's had a chance to relax, basic stuff that showed respect for the fact that he put the roof over their heads and the food on the table.

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

she sounds fun

No its drugs, and alcohol. I am sure the makeup and chemicals dont help, but the drugs and cigarettes and all that shit rip them apart from the inside and it starts to show in their mid to late 20s.

And thus (((feminism))) was born.

Attached: jewish-feminism.jpg (1600x2812, 356K)

Checked, a lot of the time it's the weight too, chicks are a lot boxier than a decade ago, even when they are not fat, just sort of squared out instead of curvy. I feel bad for the younger anons, even when grunge was a thing, the chicks looked better. This was before wonder bras, thongs, yoga leggings, ect. There were a lot more rockin little bodies under huge raver pants and oversized plaid shirts than I see today with them walking around half naked.

Attached: image.jpg (676x1024, 181K)

Have sex.

There is a type of personality on dating apps that I hate and it's similar to this. The entitled spoiled ones think that they can dictate all the rules.

>Make me laugh
>Buy me pizza
>Break up with your girlfriend. I'm bored

It's like this faux cocky attitude. I know they are subconsciously trying to find someone to challenge that but it's just disgusting.

There's more prescription drug abuse recently, but the reality is that the 90s put the 60s to shame.

Attached: image.jpg (292x246, 31K)

This, and because women are lemmings, it's catching on like wildfire.

I hope a nigger beats this cunt to death.