High on Adrenochrome General:Rabbi Baby Dick Sucking Edition

cnn.com/2013/04/07/health/new-york-neonatal-herpes/index.html

nypost.com/2017/03/08/new-case-of-neonatal-herpes-caused-by-jewish-circumcision/

worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/new-york-city-reaches-agreement-with-mohels-over-circumcision-involving-oral-suction

drenochrome is a chemical compound with the molecular formula C9H9NO3 produced by the oxidation of adrenaline (epinephrine). The derivative carbazochrome is a hemostatic medication. Despite a similarity in chemical names, it is unrelated to chrome or chromium.

The rebbes continue to practice in far more brutyal form the dead "circumcision" ritual devoid of OT teachings instead they have turned it into a blood high cannibal pedophile act of trauma and initiation into their satanic heeb cult

Attached: babypenissucking.jpg (482x346, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0074774208600252
jamanetwork.com/journals/archneurpsyc/article-abstract/652408
orthomolecular.org/library/jom/1975/pdf/1975-v04n03-p189.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Talmudic Judiasm is satanic

>Adrenochrome
Isn't this easily to synthesis? Why would anyone get it the extremely hard way rather than the easy way?

kikes are fucking disgusting subhumans

Hear hear! I believe jews were part of what Justin the Matryr was rallying against in his "apologies" during early Christianity. He named the Saturn worshippers directly.

The odd part is that this is prescribed in Genesis, part of the Torah. I would be interested to hear from a biblical scholar why we are to think that it's really the same god between old and new testament.

pain releases andrenochrome into the blood the rebbes do a form of sadistic cutting far worse than the orgiginal snip demarkation as commanded by God to the real hebrews of OT who swayed and many time lapsed into paganism Baal Moloch and kabbalah at the end....combined with oral suction and drinking of the adrenochrome blood the rabbi literally gets high on baby dick blood in this pederast act of vampire cannibalism

Are you illiterate it does not say suck the blood of the baby penis nowhere zilch God you fools are so incompetent also the proscription of the method is far more cutting than permitted.

I bet you have faggot tatttoos don't you

Yeah, sure, this Talmudic variant is just plain obscene, but so is the idea of ritual blood sacrifice of your own son. And then you're supposed to be like "oh wow God is such a nice guy after convincing me to do that he stepped in at the last moment to stop me and told me instead to build a whole cult based on genital mutilation so that generations from now my people would be rewarded with some real estate?"

That kind of deception and trickery and demand for obedience sounds more like a demon or something.

it does seem like it's sourced from a demon but in the end it's men who came up with the concept.

Jesus, the messiah of the Torah, abolished circumcision.

Yeah, I know. And I do find what I know of the words and deeds of Jesus to be pretty convincing. It's just that in my adult life I find myself wondering why such a seemlingly obviously questionable stories from the OT don't come with obvious and well-known explanations beyond like
>you have to believe this part, too, since it's in the same collection of books

Attached: bloodthirst.png (863x1326, 630K)

Attached: ancientwar.png (1783x1525, 658K)

Attached: kikebloodlibel.png (1404x934, 2.89M)

Attached: 2752yearreich.png (928x8838, 990K)

It’s definitely not the same god. The jew testament was barely made canon and only then to convert jews and other judiac heretics like pharisees (who today’s jews are descended from). It didn’t work on them. Catholics don’t care about the jew testament, just the psalms. American Protestant retards care about it because they’re judaized cucks. They even circumcise their male babies!

Jesus, being the messiah, overrwites the laws and traditions of the patriarchs. The Sermon on the Mount is important and revolutionary because it is a reform of the moral teachings found in the books of Moses. Jesus reforms "an eye for an eye" and other teachings.

I can tell you that no small amount of time is spent in a catholic church going over OT readings, and it won't save you from the medical system butchering your baby. Heck, I was surprised last Easter that a visiting priest had the absolute temerity to say "the Jews" as it is written in the missalette instead of "the Jewish people" like so many cucks have been doing now for years.

>Moon
kek

Yeah, it was actually a Mormon I came across who had a painting of the sermon on the mount as his background on his computer that alerted me to it. So I went back and read it, and it left me wondering why it wasn't more prominently featured in church, or if maybe I'd been so zoned out all the time I kind of missed it.

If you read Soren Kierkegaard Fear and Trembling you'll see the significance of the story of Abraham. It's metaphorical meaning is quite interesting.
Very Quick overview:
The power of faith or belief can affect the material world. The story of Abraham describes a man with unwavering faith in God. Kierkegaard uses it as an example of how deep belief in something can alter the material world.
Another decent overview is reading up on Kierkegaards Knight of Faith.

Attached: 1552775625242.jpg (1024x800, 1.05M)

Can't you just tell the doctors to not chop your babies foreskin off? You're allowed to say no r-right? Please don't tell me it's mandatory, I can't handle that level of kikery.

Attached: 1540671816015.png (1852x552, 1.21M)

>Kierkegaard uses it as an example of how deep belief in something can alter the material world.
Sure, that part wasn't lost on me. It just seems like something of a different nature from what you find in the NT. Does Jesus or the NT God wheel and deal and make bargains like that? I mean, I guess you could look at it like a bargain to follow the new covenant and be rewarded by going to heaven, but it's more like an offer based on something I think most people with some moral basis would agree is fundamentally moral and respectful toward the creator's creation.

Abraham believed God and it was counted unto him for righteousness. Abraham knew even if he had to kill Isaac that God would fulfill his promise anyways. God would eventually send his only son to be the sacrifice for sin, Abraham and Isaac were a symbol of things to come.

I've never had a child so I don't know what it's like today, but my understanding is that it varies by doctor and hospital as to how much informed consent you wind up providing. If you've ever gone to the DMV or the polls or bought a car, you know how many people just sign forms without reading them.

I come from a gnostic/neoplatonist view point. So God to me isn't just the jolly father that loves everyone. He's all things, he manifests as destructive energy, loving, energy, etc, all of it. That's how I reconcile the OT God. Although what I'm not sure of is if OT God is the demiruge or not, it seems to me to be that way.
The demiruge is a prideful "god" the architect of this world, some would call him Satan, but he's not God. I believe Jesus was sent by the All, The One, real God to show us the truth and the light. So the God Jesus speaks of is the actual God, and the one written in the OT may be the demiruge, although I'm not 100% on that.

It makes sense to me seeing as the talmudic jews worship the OT God and reject Christ, they are extremely satanic. To me this signals my theory might be correct.

Attached: 1394471360767.jpg (800x772, 248K)

That generally sounds like a plausible model to me, although I'm really not in a position to mount a respectable argument for or against it. I would add to my own personal list of complaints about the church that they don't seem to be terribly interested in providing clarity on things like this, which is kind of a sad thing in a world with widespread literacy rates and light-speed international communication that seems pretty obviously to be looking for guidance.

No. You can tell them no, but unless you do your research they'll say it has a ton of benefits, no chance of complications, and no drawbacks. Only $120 from you, some from your insurance, and then turn around and sell it for $400/ml

I just realized that if there is complications, you have to pay to fix them. They literally have monetary reason to botch the penis mutilation ritual.

Attached: pros vs cons.png (497x646, 418K)

The Church as an organization has been subverted long ago and is under satanic influence. I'm gnostic because the whole idea behind it is that you find the truth through Christ and within yourself. Christ never says "go to church, that's where God is" regularly He alludes to it being through him, and as He is in each of us, it is within.
Check out the gospel of Thomas. Fundamentalists call it apocryphal but it was hidden in the Nag Hammadi library after some bishop ordered a strict "canon" of the Bible. To me this sounds like purposeful misdirection away from the truth. The gospel is a series of sayings from Christ.

There is much subversion in Christianity but people who really want the truth will find it. I've basically been connecting the dots through various different religions, you'd he surprised at how many things in common Christianity and Hinduism have when you strip the subversion.

Attached: Jesus-Christ-and-Krishna1.jpg (1284x725, 119K)

They won't be convincing me, I know full well the damage done by circumcision. Thank God I wasn't chopped. I've recently read they clamp the umbilical cord early, when it should be allowed to finish pumping vital fluids into the baby for about an hour after birth. Wish I saved the image, but basically you should wait until the umbilical cord turns white/pale before clamping so the baby gets everything it needs.
Fucking jews have been messing with our births for so long, it was found that children which the umbilical cord wasn't clamped earlier had a higher IQ, stronger immune system, and in general had a more healthy and fit body/bone growth.

Attached: DuWYvB7V4AECfPR.jpg (699x297, 50K)

adrenochrome has anti-cancer effects, but also makes you schizophrenic
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0074774208600252
jamanetwork.com/journals/archneurpsyc/article-abstract/652408
orthomolecular.org/library/jom/1975/pdf/1975-v04n03-p189.pdf

Attached: frankencooking.jpg (623x937, 61K)

I wouldn't be surprised to find a lot of overlap with Hindu. Really, the more you learn about different cultures and their historical practices and belief systems, the more you start to see a lot of common underlying themes. I don't as yet see a compelling reason to drop the flavor of Christianity I was born in to in favor of some DIY hack job that sounds better to my ears, but at the same time I strongly suspect that it's more like one of many possible angles trying to get at a more complete truth, or at least as close as any given human would be able to comprehend.

I won't try to convince you, but if you're interested look into it for yourself and make up your own mind. I grew up Christian but slowly drifted to agnostic for various reasons, but mainly that the protestant teachings never added up properly in my mind. Then a few years ago I wanted to reconnect with God. I started praying daily to bring me closer and to bolster my faith, even though it felt very forced and felt like I was just lying to myself. But sure enough I started to get signs, and began believing. I kept praying for faith and to be closer, and kept diving deeper in my search to make sense of things. This is where I'm at currently.
Don't stop seeking, pit your faith against questioning because the less holes you have in your understanding the stronger your shield of faith is. Godspeed and God bless you.

Attached: 1557943808878.jpg (480x480, 47K)

>pit your faith against questioning
Heh, I have that one covered. I don't know how anybody can voluntarily have faith in something without questioning it. Just like I wouldn't have had any reason to believe that prayer does something or that there are things beyond direct sense perception without having given it a shot. It has been my firm belief for quite some time that we collectively are either going to manage a global spiritual revolution or wind up destroying ourselves with our own technology.

Yep. Additionally never buy formula. Breast milk gives both a boost to the immune and intelligence (like a 1/3 of a standard deviation. Given two average boys that are exactly the same, a formula feed baby will be smarter than 50% of his peers, and a breast fed one 63% I think. Have to look up the math, but it's close to that)

The worst is circumcision though.

Did baby Jesus ....?

If only this was more common knowledge, some of the other red pills about Jews would be swallowed more easily

No. Penis sucking was invented in the sixth century.
Hell, cutting off the foreskin was invented 100 years after his death
Originally it was just cutting off the overhang

Attached: brits.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

The more you learn about the current medical industry, the more you discover how ass backward it is about almost everything. I am very glad to have been brought up with a mindset of scientific inquiry, questioning authority, and having to read books and write research reports all the time in school.

Thank God they didn't waste time trying to teach me how to suck a cock or that maybe I was actually a girl. As if trying to figure out how to raise children wasn't already confusing and difficult without all these crazy people and satanists at every turn.

i first time hear about this and it makes me want to vomit
what a disgusting freak show

I think both will happen, but the spiritual awakening will happen after the destruction. This is the apocalypse spoken of in the Bible, this is Shivas Tandava in Hinduism, etc. All stories pointing to the same thing. We go around in a cycle, when evil takes over and clouds the souls of man, we are sent a great reset of sorts to break up the ruts. Shiva the destroyer comes in the sense of the liberator. Christ's second coming brings destruction but also salvation.
I think we're near too, all you have to do is look at the abysmal state of the world. Our consciousness as humans has been hijacked by evil powers. People bumble about like robots, religion and spirituality has been rejected (at least in the west, but worldwide we're at a low)
I'm fuckin ready, bring it on.

Look into the dryas impact. Quick overview:there has been evidence surfacing that roughly 12k years ago a world wide cataclysm wiped out ancient advanced human civilization, and they were reset. A kalpa in Hinduism (a kalpa is one cycle) lasts 12k years if you don't multiply by the deva years. If the last wipe was roughly 12k years ago, well that sounds like we're near the end of this kalpa and close to the next reset.
If I'm not mistaken biblical prophecy has also been aligning recently. Here's an interesting pic I got from another thread. Shits getting real interesting.

Attached: 1546987661655.jpg (640x4138, 214K)

Thomas and John are the only two gospels written with the same miracles in the same order. Thomas was written first. Thomas preached that the divine was in all of us, that God existed within everything, that jesus was mostly just a man with incredible faith, and that we could all be like him. Thomas was the beloved disciple, not john. Thomas is closely related to the word for "twin" also in original texts.
That's why he doubted that jesus rose again, and is not proved wrong in his gospel. This went against the church at the time, which said that the only way to God was through the church, so John's gospel was written in direct parallel with Thomas, but in John's he gets to be the beloved disciple, thomas was wrong about jesus, and the only way to God was through the church.

Former Monk

Attached: tenor.gif (470x200, 2.43M)

Thankful we have the internet. The foreskin is basically censored from American medical text. Diagrams wouldn't even have it or not describe it. It wouldn't state that it was anything other than a flap of skin. No information on nerve endings, frenulum, the ridged band, the muculos membrane, or the fact that the foreskin is fused to the head until 3-16 years old. Back then, I'd do research at the library, find literally only Jewish proproganda, and having no point of view because it was taken from me as a baby, I would have fallen for "it's just a useless diseased flap of skin"

Tell me about it. Fortunately (or maybe not so fortunately) I was gifted a pretty good memory, and I remember the diagrams we were shown and the explanations we were given and even this one book devoted to the topic of sex I found in the library (written by a jew, PhD) and I know damn well the absurd extent to which we were all lied to. I can't imagine what it's like to be a European or some other normal kind of person trying to work out just how messed up the US must be.

Holy shit hahaha a former monk on Jow Forums of all places. The internet is a magical place.
Thanks for the knowledge. If you don't mind I'd like to ask you some questions What's your take on it all? What do you think is correct? Also, on the nature of the demiruge assuming you agree with the idea. Is he malicious or simply ignorant? The archons definitely seem like they don't like us humans from what I've read. Also, are archons essentially demons or are they separate beings?
Saved your post.

Attached: 1430550130468.jpg (500x628, 91K)

>monks
Yeah, I've run across priests and even an exorcist-in-training before. They seem to keep quiet, but I think they often have really interesting things to say, and that Jow Forums is the kind of a place where they'd find an interested audience. There seemed to be a real bump in interest in such topics a while before Trump took over the discourse.

they love their star of rephraim and theit inverted meaning of menorah and the baphomet demon they worship

There are many nuggets of gold that I've found around Jow Forums, but man do you have to swim through a sea of bullshit to get to them. It can get pretty tiresome but I always stick around, cause you never know when the next nugget will be sifted.

Attached: 32423523422.jpg (1856x887, 214K)

I would like for the exorcist to come back around, especially if he's out of training. He was reluctant to say too much because he was still in training, but he had some really interesting stories to share. I do believe it's an under-appreciated topic, that's another one that would go on my list of things I'd rather the church would see fit to comment on.

It's so strange listening to pre-Vatican II people talk about how they were all going to hell. I don't know if I ever even heard the word "hell" in church. Something that that should really make you wonder what prompts a change like that.

Yeah I'm not quite sure. The common idea now seems to be people think they're saved. Seems mighty prideful seeing as:

Matthew 7:13-15 (KJV) Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

I'm still not quite sure what to make of hell.
I'm between 2 ideas. One is that this world is hell, it is the eternal cycle. This world is characterized by immense suffering, it is the only guarantee you have in it, that and death. Hell has also been characterized as being in the absence of God. Well the idea in gnosticism is to reunite with God through gnosis. So an eternal cycle with immense suffering, in which everyone is disconnected from God in a way. Sounds like hell to me.

The other idea, which sort of aligns with the first, is that hell is a state of consciousness. Through gaining awareness of your consciousness you can direct it into a higher, positive frequency, there are thought to be 7 heavens and the realm of God above all of them. Inversely there are 7 hells, and smack in the middle is earth. Now, just as you can reach the heavens you can descend into the hells. Where your consciousness is when you die is where you will "go". Until you are reborn again. Only reaching the highest and reconnecting with God frees you from the cycle.
Still have to research more.

Attached: 5f13ec871ddbb208d045de4bf7b81a70.jpg (474x842, 97K)

And this behavior is prolly the origin of the vampire mythology.

Gross shit.

Don’t forget blood libel.

It seems reasonable to me that if you were to wind up in hell after your life is over, that would be a consequence of having died while you were as yet still in a state of mind that might as well be called living hell. If your judgment day comes around and you are in a state of rejecting God, I would particularly expect to get a free pass to whatever heaven is, even maybe you get one last chance to repent or tossed into purgatory to give you some time to sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

But what I lean to suspect, based on what I've heard, is that being consigned to hell would amount at its extent to cease to exist. If God is the universe ("creation") itself, then the only way to be finally separated from God would be to cease to exist. I don't know if maybe you effectively writhe in pain for all eternity on the way out like we might expect could for you be an eternity if you get too close to a black hole while for the rest of the universe it looks like you just disappeared in an instant.

*shrug*
But really I'd the more relevant thing would be advice on how to live your earthly life. I think that's pretty much what a temporal organization like the church is meant to provide guidance on. It's great when they tell you to be a good person and all, but is there a reason to stop telling you to not be a bad person? The bible sure seems to have a lot of stories of people facing consequences for wantonly doing what they know to be wrong.

Attached: commie.png (993x719, 1.41M)

The truth is, I, like many who join the order/clergy, eventually ran out of faith. It just happened to me a lot quicker than most, about 8 years. The vows I took each lasted 2 years.
Mine are not the opinions of a learned elder. I'm just a guy who read a lot of religious books and translations and chanted/prayed a few times a day with the 7 other dudes I lived with. I'm essentially an animist at this point.

That said: "God" encompases literally everything. Men are flawed. Find your own faith. Everything's been translated a million times for specific purposes.

Based on my experience with the other monks I've met, I'm pretty certain the exorcist guy was legit.
And yes, Vatican 2 changed everything, for everyone. The effects are still rippling through the more solitary, remote monk orders, as well as everything else not only catholic, but all of christianity.

>would amount at extent to cease to exist.
Yes I also think so, just as God is above the 7 heavens, below the 7 hells perhaps lies nothing, in the true sense, a complete disconnection from the divine energy. I see it like this.
Even the 7 hells are manifest from God's divine energy, if you think of it like light, you can never be fully separated from the source(God) no matter how far out that light goes. But if you were to take a piece of that light and really cut it off from the rest, it would cease to be light, it would go poof, it would cease to exist, as the only thing keeping it around is the connection to the light source.

Attached: 1558409906475.png (1150x1438, 3.65M)

I don't know what it would take to convince me that there aren't something you might as well call demons out there. Seems like it would be an important subject, and not just in some fire and brimstone and don't listen to music or the devil will get you kind of hokey stuff that not many people are going to take seriously.

Or, if there aren't demons per se, then to explain why there aren't demons and what sort of mistake people are making when they think that.

The human collective soul is very powerful. The way I used to explain it to my nerdy friends was that humans are kinda like orks from warhammer, in that the more they all believe in something, the more true that something is.

That's why, real or not, the name "Jesus" invokes a very human spiritual power, because so damn many people for so long have decided it does. In my opinion, that's why people claim that aliens get weirded out or repelled when they invoke the name jesus. Not because their demons, but because it's a powerful tap into the human collective spirit, especially during times of duress.

So more specific to your question, if a Christian person is afflicted with some 'soul negativity' of some sort, they're likely to project it as 'demonic' because we agree that's how it would happen.

At real monastaries, with real monks, performing real faith drivin practices, theres a lot of 'spiritual energy' gathering, moving, and projecting. 'Wires' can get crossed, negative emotions can act as 'focusing lenses', and you sometimes end up with these possession hiccups.

Just to clarify, that doesn't mean that entities cant manifest based off of the human collective. You can see the devil, but its created of your own essence, which draws from the collective understanding of the devil.

That's an interesting way to look at it. There definitely is a human capability for manipulating that energy. I don't know if "demons" are the right way to think about whatever they seem to be, but the energy stuff is beyond question as far as I'm concerned.

Everyone has to find their own faith, and their view of humanities connection to it. The question in this case would be, if humans didn't exist, would the energies you referenced exist? Would God? My personal reconciliation is that yes, God would, but the rest only exists as long as the collective human spirit exists and is attached to the divine.

I don't know much about animism, but do you single out humans as being somehow unique when it comes to this energy as compared to animals, plants, places, and objects? Obviously, humans posses agency and ability beyond the rest, but if you asked me I'd say that animals, plants, places, and objects are capable of participating in it.

Or maybe that's just my subjective human experience telling me that. But all I can say is that it is my subjective human experience, and if I can test a hypothesis and it keeps coming back seeming to be true, then I might as well accept that there's probably something true about my internal model of the universe.

Makes sense seeing as we are the divine energy. Would this also explain prayer? Praying to Christ, invoking that energy, causing it to manifest in the material world.
Goes right along my post here
The power of belief. If you believe it so, and will it so, invoking the energy of Christ/God, the question isn't what can be done but what can't be?
What is it again? Faith the size of a mustard seed can move a mountain.

>What is it again? Faith the size of a mustard seed can move a mountain.
Back when I was in college, I had a friend encourage me to start reading those Carlos Castaneda books, and whether or not they're fiction, they seemed to me to really present something of a legitimate way to view the universe and things beyond direct sense perception. In this system, the force of "unbending intent" and of manipulating "personal power" is key to becoming I guess basically a shaman. And that would make sense if we are given temporal life so that we have the ability to choose a path, no?

To me, it kind of brings up the thought of a transistor in that there's a lot going on with controlling the flow of higher powers or pre-existing powers than with necessarily just thinking you're some kind of supreme font of it yourself.

That's just my impression.

Congratulations!