When did you realize that white sharia is the only way?

When did you realize that white sharia is the only way?

Attached: 9f141a8fad546e3d422e9a2bf73c4598[1].jpg (474x658, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Iranian_scientists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>muh white shira

Attached: full retard.jpg (554x376, 76K)

What's your actual argument?

All abharaminc religions are offshoots of Judaism.
Whoever of these wins it’s the Jews winning.
Cause that’s where the line of thought started.
Their idea will go on longer.

what should people adopt instead? hinduism? zoroastrianism? some new aryan religion?

whatever the fuck they want to believe. We're not freedom restricting inbred savages.

It is at least better than the christcuck religion.

Zoroastrianism is the only religion of the aryan race. come home white man

Attached: RE0131.png (541x278, 93K)

Never. Kill yourself mehmet. If you make us do it, it's gonna be so much worse.
Day of the pork chop soon.

Attached: 1560590125386.png (564x553, 337K)

Atheism. Religion is backwards and stupid.

I've heard it is popular in Kurdistan are you a Kurd?
No offense just wondering heh
says the memeflag
how about a 1,000 year solar reich instead?

Attached: 1560629802997.jpg (640x638, 295K)

black cock inside pink KKK pussy

yes lots of people are converting, weve had enough of islam

That's an obvious lie pushed by (((them))).

First of all, how the fuck is some guy being honored for calling out the Jews and their surpremacy and then being martyred for being killed by Jews at all the premise for a Jewish religion. Because that is exactly what Jesus Christ did and that is how Christianity became a religion. I get that it is subverted now, but it did not initially start out as something to subvert goys.

Second of all, if whoever supports an abrahamic religion is helping the Jews win, then there's a contradiction. And this is because if Iran is winning, then the Jews are losing since Iran is anti Zionist and they will not support the Jews under their regime. But wait, shouldn't it be the case that Jews are winning according to your logic. This obvious contradiction applies to any muslim country that are not traitors like the Saudis, Qataris etc. and therefore it makes no sense to say that Islam is a Jewish religion when it hates Jewry more than any other religion.

And saying "oh, but-but they are abrahamic so they must be Jewish" has no meaning. All it means is that the stories of the religion include the same stories from Judaism. Just because they are similar stories does not mean that they are each interpreted the same for every religion.

Attached: DB85D938-4260-4A3A-874A-498DB34A2C23.jpg (960x528, 83K)

eat shit and die, death cult enabling pedophile.
Abrahamic institutions are fronts for organ trade and kiddy diddling.

I giggled

What's your actual argument?

Meme-flage slide thread from a jew.
SAGE

Nope

> Abrahamic institutions are fronts for organ trade and kiddy diddling.

elaborate please

Nah senpai. Fuck jews. They are the most insufferable cunts in the world.

I'm not a christcuck I am advocating for age of Aquarius shit
Solar and Science based religion

The main way that the western europeans differ from the muslims is in their ability to control and to discipline their wives.

I am not sure why or how this skill has faded from relevance. The question of sex, and of children is probably the most important one of all. And control of women is VERY closely related to that. You would think that more people would gravitate towards this way of thinking.

If there was a guide on how to psychologically control your women, it would be quite great, I mean in the old way. Partly psychologically, or through violence. It could make clear a lot of assumptions, and make finding goals much easier. Nobody has embarked upon this quest to find answers. So the only option right now remains is to borrow this knowledge from those who already possess it, from the muslims.

Attached: 056EC0BF-9122-4969-A2AD-47C9E59EAD27.jpg (1242x1431, 109K)

yea I've heard over a million kurds are now embracing Zoroastrianism... that is a really big deal.

Dream on.

Truth.

Attached: 48A630EF-CE8C-457E-9872-6F6AD9A02184.jpg (326x318, 15K)

their sole purpose is to have the plebs look the other way while they rape and kidnap children.
Religions are fear based mind control.
You don't need a book writ by opium chewing kike hermits or building built upon the blood of slaves.

historically, every mind worth their salt was a deist or agnostic. You are just as privy to God as the pope is -- not at all.

>First of all, how the fuck is some guy being honored for calling out the Jews and their surpremacy and then being martyred for being killed by Jews at all the premise for a Jewish religion
Bingo. The kikes have no response to this one.

>Religions are fear based mind control.
Individualist hedonist with no higher purpose detected.

>historically, every mind worth their salt was a deist or agnostic
Most historical figures and scientists were religious.

the problem is that the muslims are not very good at politics and shitposting. Sometimes they are, but quite rare. I remember an encounter where one muslim was commenting on how the men enabled their daughters to fuck niggers. It was quite funny.

More of these interactions are needed and more of them should be spread. There is a very vulnerable psychological hole that perhaps with a bit of prodding, can be made more sturdy. There is an overall cucked, not so often discussed psychological weak side in the white men, a great vast majority of them. It must be brought to the surface. And its not just "well you are not really manly enough"

its actually more intricate, there are probably men in between that are manly, but yet they fail to wield control of their women still. It is not lack of manliness, it is incompetence.

More truth. You are quite woke brother.

are you mad because you can only get brown sharia in your country due to lack of whites?

Cancer thread. Islam is cancer, not a single islamic nation is succesful, and all are fully degenerate.
White and islam do not mix, you need under 80IQ to join islam. Islam has dont nothing worth ever, in its entire history, nor have any of islamic countries been anything worth being.
>inb4 muh science and golden age
All taken from greeks and the remains of the roman empire, and trade with India, including 'algebra' 'arab numerals' (they are hindu not arab) and so forth.A golden age only because europe fell and they plundered what remained of the roman empire, then pretended to be super civilised.

HEY GUYS SHARIA

WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN

OMG LOOK AT THESE SEXY WOMEN IN HIJABS! DON'T YOU WANT TO RAPE THEM AND BEHEAD THEM AND RAPE THEIR CORPSES? WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN

ᶠᵃˢᵗᶦnᵍ ᵖʳᵃʸᵉʳ ᵒᵇᵉᵈᶦᵉnᶜᵉ ʲᶦʰᵃᵈ ᵏᵃᵃᵇᵃ

perhaps that should be brought into the fold, the incompetence of white men around proper patriarchal behavior around women. I think that if you were to find good examples of middle class/upper class muslims and how they treat their women (still "barbaric" aka proper) compared to whites. Then you may have something. I mean look at these retards all over this place. They do not think that such behavior can operate in a high IQ society. I think that its actually a must.

Non believers sounds good.

>contract AIDS to cure yourself of Cancer
No. We in the West have, in our history, better ways of living. We need to return to them, not import a sub-standard alien culture.

All Islam shills need the gas.

Attached: 2.png (961x567, 170K)

Based

>Cancer thread. Islam is cancer, not a single islamic nation is succesful, and all are fully degenerate. White and islam do not mix, you need under 80IQ to join islam.

Bosnia, Albania, Kosovo, Turkey, Kazakhstan are a few obvious counterexamples to no Islamic country being successful and to muslims being lower than 80 IQ since they all have higher than 80 IQ as an average.

All taken from greeks and the remains of the roman empire, and trade with India, including 'algebra' 'arab numerals' (they are hindu not arab) and so forth.A golden age only because europe fell and they plundered what remained of the roman empire,

That's like saying Steven Hawking was not a real physicist because his work was based on Einstein's.

> then pretended to be civilized

What does this even mean?

What is wrong with you?

Fuck off Pajeet

Turkey, literally a Core State of Islam. Saudi Arabia is lost, the wahabbi Kike Royal family are sell out traitors. Turkey is the last hope. They are getting more and more in touch with their conquering roots. Greatness

Attached: Alhamdulilah_1.jpg (499x499, 139K)

some research is also nice to show the inferiority/nature of women. This old piece I re-read and apparently women are more than willing to trade in IQ points for a better hip to waist ratio lol?

Attached: 43c3448738b7c981504a717e39b96ed6b16c9aa9d0eb4ac1d1c056a1aea4f0cc.jpg (2712x1288, 556K)

Bro even if you beat them like hogs, in their hearts they rightfully believe that they came first.
It’s like Sikhism in india. Although completely independant and at times anti Hindu, as a Hindu I know where they come from, so I’m okay with these guys.
It’s a mind trick, in religion the older the better cause it allows more mystery, I mean look at church of Scientology, we know these guys are recent and hence bullshitters.
All religions are bullshitters, maybe the founders had some insights, but older bullshit is more believable .

fuck off pagancuck faggot, you've been shilling against Christianity for more than a week now and I always see you in every Christian thread spamming your pastebin shill pastas and memes.

Jow Forums is a Christian board and there is nothing you or any pagankike shill can do about it fag

Islam is cancer

Attached: 8A3529E5-E2F9-462C-A8CB-041E5B0C66E9.jpg (700x464, 113K)

>No. We in the West have, in our history, better ways of living. We need to return to them, not import a sub-standard alien culture.

But is this realistic? How many people are actually going to return to an uncucked form of Christianity or Paganism in the west?

>Pajeet

That's hinduism senpai. You're a brainlet.

yes

> (((America)))

I can't wait for your country to die.

and some reading of their nature, through evolutionary psychology does not dismiss the fact that they are inferior. They pick jobs because of how their nature feels for it, their IQ points are mostly useless. Their nature is that of a "compromise queen" deprived of battle strength, their brains are designed for social cunning. And their natural inclination always drives them towards compromise. That is the state in which they feel most happy. One could say that they long for being controlled, because compromise while you are controlled means you work well within the family that controls you. Creating stability.

But with different tribes and ethnicity this create non stability obviously.

Attached: 565j6777.png (531x1142, 485K)

>Bro even if you beat them like hogs, in their hearts they rightfully believe that they came first.

Who is "they" in this sentence?

> All religions are bullshitters, maybe the founders had some insights, but older bullshit is more believable .

Believing in something is not bullshit. It is just what you believe in. Most of the times the things you believe in cannot be proved or disproved (like god, reincarnation etc.). So I don't get what your point is.

and behold what they are today. They are trapped in hell.

Attached: 1555869297879.png (1500x1000, 3.15M)

when I wiped my arse with this scum book

oh, no. I still think shitslam is canser for the lowest lifeforms on Earth.

Attached: 1559288588813.jpg (751x459, 51K)

>arab
>white
fuck off nigger

And they don't know it most of the time. It's sad isn't it?

>oh, no. I still think shitslam is canser for the lowest lifeforms on Earth.

Why? What's your actual argument?

wrong pic
this one is more accurate

Attached: 1555434826255.png (1080x720, 451K)

okay
read tmy argument.
can you read, ahmed?
try this.

Attached: 1552945633347.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

try harder, ahmed

Attached: 1552945654501.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

to beat them up (instill fear into them), to control their livelihoods and their agency is an act of mercy upon them. Also its nice how nobody ever talks about the incompetence of white men.

Once you realize how close to the ideal form of behavior islam is, as it used to be for the whites with their women, you become less hostile of it.

women dont deserve a voice. Women dont deserve voting rights. Women dont deserve to make their own decisions. Women deserve no advanced education, those resources are wasted.

Attached: 1557188605038.jpg (3869x2580, 1.14M)

yes, they believed in God, not in an institution, you illiterate mongrel.
show flag, dick chewing kike.

>cosanguinity

That's a middle eastern problem, not a muslim problem. Notice how all European and central asian muslim countries don't have this problem.

>the rest of the post is just a bunch of larping between anons

I fail to see how this is an argument

whatever hrvatski. I hate this country I live in. It has no identity and it feels like I am living inside of a shopping mall. That's why I like to be a Tree Hugger instead.

When I need to merge all the goyim together to create my commie global superstate

Eww. Gross.

In the white sharia ethnostate we're gonna throw people like you out of helicopters.

mustard gas is my religion

Attached: giphy.gif (300x168, 462K)

They is anyone who’s been around for more time.

Sorry I assumed you to be within reason, no beliefs can’t really be called bullshit, I meant that the older philosophies or beliefs will be taken as more fundamental in nature, like a eukaryotic cell is to human.

>I fail to see how this is an argument

cuz you haven't read it. you are literal brainwashed zombies. but don't worry we have some arguments to you, buddy. pig's skin we will cover your dead body before burial. keep it up, ahmed. stay alive before this day.

Attached: 1558039828656.jpg (480x304, 21K)

wew epic destruction with facts and logic from a ben shapiro fan

I suppose you are right when you say that older religions are more fundamental. And I guess that since most people are lemmings, then they will take the older ones as being more dominant.

Still, I don't think this justifies that older religions are always superior, nor does that convince me that Christianity and Islam are Jewish.

>Ahura Mazda spake with spitama Zarathushtra, saying: "I made the blessedness of Iranians (aryans/iranics), rich in food, rich in blessings; provide with full store of intelligence, with full store of money, to withstand need, and to withstand enemies"(Avests; Book of Yashts 18:1)
The aryan man religion

>I didn't read it.

I did read it. They were just talking about what they agree and disagree on in the Quran and such. Those are just opinions.

Minus the Satan worship and sure.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 329K)

Of course not, it’s like a mind trick, these older guys have the potential to exploit that, but that will be based in dogma and beliefs and not reality.
And even that’s not always gonna happen, history tells many old religions to be wiped out completely by new ones, it’s about how people play the game.

ok ;)

im sure it was depleted uranium

> And even that’s not always gonna happen, history tells many old religions to be wiped out completely by new ones, it’s about how people play the game.

Agreed. And that's why Judaism will be wiped out by Islam.

Attached: 58019450_2408439835856000_6190647568465133568_n.jpg (720x704, 29K)

This

Wrong

Its not white sharia, the new testament of the king james bibles lays out all the rules of how women are to behave. Islam is antichrist that denies Jesus is the son of God. If women submit to that, you ought fear exceedingly because it means the end is near.

> And even that’s not always gonna happen, history tells many old religions to be wiped out completely by new ones, it’s about how people play the game.

Listen, I respect Christianity for what it has been worth, but it's too cucked nowadays.

> Islam is antichrist that denies Jesus is the son of God.

Actually, Islam venerates Jesus even though they do not see him as the son of god. Hence, calling it the anti-christ religion is inaccurate. You are thinking of Judaism. They were the ones who got Jesus killed and they loathe him for exposing their lies.

> Its not white sharia, the new testament of the king james bibles lays out all the rules of how women are to behave.

This was supposed to be the top greentext in my previous reply.

I don't remember the part where Islam advocates for ethno-states, oh and the part where you'll have to justify kicking your fellow brown muslim BROTHERS out of Europe. Not to mention when going full shariah, to prohibit real scientific growth(like they did to the persians) whilst retarding your own by inbreeding(pretty much the middle east today)

Whites that embrace Islam(which is just as destructive as LGBTQ+, marxism, feminism to Europe) are the most pathetic. They are weak. They can't bear the thought of standing alone especially to that which is destructive. They are no different to the whites that go full leftist and embrace Jewish semen. The thought of naming a white child Abdul or Muhammed or even embracing Arabic culture is the most cucked shit. Don't get me started on Christianity, however it was the Europeans that shaped it.

you get a nonsense reply for a nonsense statement. also shove that pill up your brown hairy ass

kafir

Attached: 60351067_127505171771251_1938340305715593216_n.jpg (480x636, 32K)

> I don't remember the part where Islam advocates for ethno-states

Every muslim country today is basically an ethnostate. Don't know what you're on about.

> oh and the part where you'll have to justify kicking your fellow brown muslim BROTHERS out of Europe.

I would gladly kick them all out. Just like any Christian nationalist should kick out Christian Africans. Or how any pagan should kick out Pagans from different cultures (like African voodoos, Indian Hindus etc.)

> Not to mention when going full shariah, to prohibit real scientific growth

So the islamic golden age never happened, and no muslims contribute to science today? Where is your logic?

> whilst retarding your own by inbreeding

Only a middle eastern problem. No European muslims or Central Asian muslims do this

I didn't know mongrels could establish ethno-states. Everywhere the Muslims went they left their blood in the natives of those lands, this can also be seen in some parts of Europe today.

>I would glady kick them all out
Lol, the biggest Muslim converts today are white women with brown men by the looks of it in my town. They aren't going nowhere according to the other white Muslims, it's also why the Saudis are heavily funding Islamic influence in Europe.

>So the islamic golden age never happened
Well seeing as you're already spiritually inbred I'm not surprised that you're ignorant of basic history. There's a reason why the Islamic golden age came to an end quickly. Also all knowledge the Persians were dabbling in - wasn't theirs. I could credit most of it all to the Indians.

>muuuh islamic goldenage!!!
Tell me a group of Muslim scientists or great contemporary Muslim thinker that has come from a deeply embedded Islamic society that has contributed to the sciences alone. Fucking hell, we need to send our own to teach them to work with basic artillery without them blowing themselves up.

>Central Asian muslims
lolwut, you do know pakistanis have the biggest birth defects in the UK despite being a small demographic?

>I didn't know mongrels could establish ethno-states. Everywhere the Muslims went they left their blood in the natives of those lands, this can also be seen in some parts of Europe today.

Islam is not a race. Ergo, this is not an argument.

> Lol, the biggest Muslim converts today are white women with brown men by the looks of it in my town. They aren't going nowhere according to the other white Muslims, it's also why the Saudis are heavily funding Islamic influence in Europe.

The type of Islam that is spreading to western Europe is wahhabism, which is that is Jew controlled poison launched by Saudi Arabia (so I agree with you on this). Those muslims converts in western countries are all either apologetics or they are just trying to be trendy. They do not take the religion seriously. Additionally, most of those converts are also liberals, so of course they love their (((Diversity))). You can find actual white muslims in Albania, Bosnia, Chechnya, Adygea etc. They have a very high in-group preference compared to other Europeans and they don't tolerate the degeneracy in the west and they do not have ethnic replacement catastrophes occurring there.

> Well seeing as you're already spiritually inbred I'm not surprised that you're ignorant of basic history. There's a reason why the Islamic golden age came to an end quickly. Also all knowledge the Persians were dabbling in - wasn't theirs. I could credit most of it all to the Indians.

It lasted for over 500 years, so it did not "end quickly" (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age). Additionally, even if the Persian discoveries were Indian, being Indian and muslim are not mutually exclusive things.

> Tell me a group of Muslim scientists or great contemporary Muslim thinker that has come from a deeply embedded Islamic society that has contributed to the sciences alone. Fucking hell, we need to send our own to teach them to work with basic artillery without them blowing themselves up.

Here's a bunch from one country: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Iranian_scientists

> lolwut, you do know pakistanis have the biggest birth defects in the UK despite being a small demographic?

They are not Central Asian, they are South Asian. Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan etc. are south asian, and if you look at consanguineous marriage rates,you will notice that it does not occur in that area.

Attached: 1000px-Global_prevalence_of_consanguinity.svg[1].png (1000x513, 120K)

tfw you realize sharia is for cucks.

Attached: 1558646739603.png (262x275, 180K)

And why do you think that?

Move to Chechnya then