Guns will protect me against government tyran-

>Guns will protect me against government tyran-

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

you are correct. we need to fight for our right for our home owned AA and AT systems.
just like early americans could have had cannons in their homes

>the military will just go around bombing their friends and family if a tyrant tells them to

Attached: 1498297858715.jpg (645x773, 56K)

Yes a fighter jet outclasses one person with a gun. What you aren't taking in account is the entire country being armed that is willing to put up a bloody resistance.

Oi you got a loicense for this image?

jet_fighter_knocking_on_door.jpg

The military is owned by Israel/Globalist Jew's and they will do whatever is needed to maintain control, even if that means nuking your country (theirs will still be safe though)

Attached: IMG_1834.jpg (600x471, 65K)

>can't launch jets because some assholes in masks blew holes in the runway last night
>tanks and drones and nukes can't fix runways
u tried

Someone post that Nippost screenshot

Wait until you realize the vast majority of the military is right wing.

How much does that missile cost OP? I'll wait

Attached: civil war ii.png (1802x905, 184K)

Obligatory.

Attached: GunControl.png (872x886, 220K)

You'd be surprised.

Attached: students.webm (640x640, 2.05M)

Guns have stopped the americans from conquering Afghanistan.

Here you go.

Attached: Truth about guns.jpg (872x886, 251K)

MUDSHITBRIT BTFO WITH THIS COMMENT

THUMBS UP
LKIKE
FOLLOW
SUBSCRIBE

mods a hand

Attached: Hot pocket afficinado.png (305x341, 172K)

2000 hours of dcs A10 later and I can actually fully manipulate/fly an a10
And I still disagree.
You're a faggot op
You have no idea how aircraft operate nor do you have a clue about their use in combat

Waco

Oh. It's this thread again.

Attached: sage-hanging.jpg (1024x768, 226K)

Well someone beat me to it. Well have this at the very least.

Attached: Don't make me tap the sign.png (1298x1920, 1.91M)

My rifle costs $1,000. That air to surface missle costs $150,000. Or more. Bomb me and who is going to pay taxes for all the niggers and illegal spics healthcare?

Stupid frog. They're detaining them, not fucking shooting them.

THAT ONE NIGGER HAD TO GRAB HIS DIK.....TOWARD THE END. WOW
FUCKING MONKEYS

Explain the middle east faggot.

inb4 isis has been defeated XD

what is Al-Qaeda? what is mujahideen?

Attached: tenor (2).gif (360x198, 1.61M)

doesnt really work like that. maybe against small rebel pockets you could bombs them but in a full tilt SHTF scenario the system stops working and the government loses control. thats how revolutions happen.

Attached: osama-bin-laden-37172-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 273K)

No that would be geography

And you're not even factoring in all of the other metabolic costs.... salary, maintenance, support, on and on and on.

>>Guns will protect me against government tyran-
They won't use jets against a popular revolt you demented tea up the ass fool.

Aircraft require technicians, parts, fuel, support staff, airfield staff, airfield maintenance, ATC, pilots - and all the logistics all the way down the supply chain to keep those planes operational. All of those peices are people with families, and all of them are vulnerable. Nice try.

Short the pilots in their beds with a rifle before they even wake to drive to the air base. Thread game over.

Lib eternally BTFO by Jow Forums the hacker

no need for missiles
all it takes are 2 (two) cops to go to the house and confiscate all the guns of that household

Whatever you say, mutt.

Attached: 1544284390512.webm (900x447, 675K)

sure took a long time to end isis, all they had was small arms

Does Mr. Fancy Pants pilot know where his family is?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (288x175, 10K)

Yeah that’s why retarded 3rd worlders in the Middle East and Vietnam can’t be defeated by the US.

Mavericks are one of the cheapest air to ground missiles in the US inventory. They're almost 50 years old.
Doesn't stop an almost limitlessly armed insurgent populace from wreaking havoc in any way. They just aren't that much money, respectively.

he's right

Nonsense. They can. We just lack the will to do what is required.

If you are afraid to even try, and it seems you are, then you have failed before you have even begun. Tyrants deserve death. Cowards deserve slavery. Get off your knees nigger.

Negative, guns and people willing to use them. Like in Vietnam as well. Deal with it, one day being antigun will be an executable offense.

But lefties hate the military. I guess lefties hate private citizens owning firearms even more?

People will find other ways to resist.

Attached: image010.jpg (395x296, 20K)

> friends and family
> buch of nigs and muzzies
cool story muhamad al ooga booga

>as if the US has no deserts, mountains, or swamps and we're all one big grid-city

one person won't no, but 10's of millions will, and the government wouldn't dare use air strikes to take out individuals on their own soil, collateral damage might be acceptable in durka durka countries thousands of miles from home for you, but in the US itself? Yeah, it'd create more rebels and dissent. Using overwhelming force on your own people is a good way to turn the public against you and a military of about 1.3 million isn't going to hold up against 20-30 million armed rebels even if 100% of the US military was loyal to the government and would open fire on their own countrymen.

How exactly is an A10 going to shoot down thousands upon thousands of hobby drones from ebay carrying improvised explosives from swarming every military base in the country?

No, its to protect you from niggers.

Well we aren't going to be fighting the military. We are going to be fighting black clad wannabe commies trying to enforce their own governance on other people. Really its going to be funny when the military and militias come together and the left screaming how they have no chance of winning. Even non-violent lefties will get their come-uppins

Why are Brits so fucking stupid?

That air force base will have a fuel pipeline. Take your friends out on a little hike expedition and try to learn about it.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1300x956, 275K)

>The government has enough troops to cover every forest, mountain range, desert or rural area

OP is a faggot who doesn't understand asymmetric warfare

This is now a titty thread. Post tits or eat dick.

Attached: trump_gun.jpg (898x898, 142K)

Magic digits confirm.

Self hating white people who find more sympathy with muslims than people of their own race. Also Brits who forgot how the US was formed in the first place or the fact the Brits had their own revolution where the King was literally held at sword point then cucked out at the last second.

Pilots have to land. Aircraft have to be maintained. lol this thread

Militaryfag here. If the government tells me to do it, I'll do it.

>he thinks Waco was wetwork

Attached: 1560450491347.png (1446x1437, 469K)

That pilot has to land eventually.

There are patriotic civilian contractors that will certainly sabotage such a illegal government effort.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (299x168, 15K)

I agree OP, that's why the word was "ARMS" not "guns."
1 Post by ShariaBlue
Spice this bullshit and report if you're tired of seeing it.

Attached: main_900.jpg (900x580, 127K)

weak bait

Buy a bucket of roofing nails before SHTF.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (251x201, 3K)

And when you do, we will take you down. Your allegiance is to the American people, NOT "the government".

Salam aleykum, 40 years of war and keep continuing without getting defeated.

Attached: taliban-fighters700-700x338.jpg (700x338, 66K)

Good luck with the ambushes and IEDs. Also, unlike Iraq and Afghanistan, your family will be in danger too from your enemies.

>the government is going to bomb and shoot the taxpayers who enable them to fail to stop sand niggers with 30 year old AKs
heh

Maintaining an air force in a civil war isn’t that easy brainlet.

also niggers will be hung in the chaos that ensues

They literally would. There are countless examples of this. Most soldiers are NPCs.

2 to 4 hours tops. Even worse, A-10 is an Air Force bird meaning it has to have a long runway for landing and take offs. As long as you have people posted up and controlling every airport then you are golden. The trouble will be the Navy and Marines but the good thing is they can't go far inland if the AF is limited in their abilities.

So will the families of high ranking military officials who order the execution of civilians. In an absolute SHTF scenario, the government is fucked.

Fires spread quickly in motor pools.

OP could just work for some DC think tank and were are doing her work for him.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1000x491, 224K)

Post the video of the pilot's wife getting her head cut off as Hank Williams Jr. plays in the background.

What about WMDs doesn't the goverment own all of those? they could take out millions using nukes, viruses, chemicals, and who knows what else they have. Just an EMP attack could take out most of the unprepared population given enough time.

even if you did, you wouldn't want to fight them on their terms

you target their close ones when they're out and about doing their tyranny shit. you wouldn't need many cases for the word to get out so hard that many would reconsider.

Attached: rk79dhuze3z21.jpg (780x519, 87K)

trips, and basically what i was getting at

Attached: 1557605543236.jpg (607x608, 60K)

Save some of your used motor oil. It could come in handy someday.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Uh, this is all very silly isn't the goverment a facade for the Illuminati? unironically. Satanists and shit. Unironic ones.

I was waiting for this..we need to have a bot that posts this every time some idiot puts up "hur der gov has bombs"

You guys are silly, things don't "just happen".

the government would cease to function if it literally killed off most of its able bodied working population. Can't rule over corpses and ruins.

Those pilots have to go home at some point, they also probably have family, a wife, maybe some kids.

Would be a shame if something happened to them

150 million gun owners rush all air bases at once and take over. Planes can't refuel, rearm or land and literally fall out of the sky like pieces of scrap metal.

The goverment has more than just bombs, you hit them (American public) with surgical EMP strikes THEN viruses and chemicals? pfft. You're done.

>East Coast and Midwestfags will wait till winter and freeze their opponents
>South gulf states will be Vietnam style battle grounds with the swaps and hurricanes
>The Rockies will destroy the cheaply made military vehicles and is one place the military is not used to fighting in
>Appalachian mountains will be a foggy mountain death trap
>The West is a giant desert and summer will be best attack time, problem will be the cucked populations
>Alaska is too wild
>The whole country is way too big to control and will need many Generals
The military would have a shit time trying to figure out who to fight and how.

Even if the bases themselves aren't attacked, the resupply convoys would be attacked constantly, and the roads and infrastructure would be sabotaged constantly.

>*blocks your path*

Attached: 8fe5d653705b4315da051d20095209af.jpg (1280x1881, 316K)

See that's the thing, maybe they want to kill off most of the population. Hard to tell what's going on but i think there's some unironic Satanism going on at the top echelons of power, i'm not an Atheist.

AHAHAHAHA. Literally nobody would do anything, you are delusional. That's not how people work.

Ah yes indiscriminately kill literally everyone, that'll work
Not to mention to shitshow that will start internationally once basic conventions are violated

>1 post by this ID
go back to your tranny doxcord

Dude, things don't "just happen". We don't even know what's going on, this could be the End Times for all we know.

>literally every foreign country goes apeshit after that too, OP, especially the BRICS

If our government broke international laws on it's own people the rest of the world would invade us almost immediately

Air superiority and bombs are useless to occupy a country. Look at any war in the last thousand years, only boots on the ground brings occupation, Ahmed.

This is why you Arabs lose every war you don't understand history.

Attached: got dang ol BOOMhauer.jpg (1000x1000, 91K)

You know? cause i see low IQ people and i'm like "we're just animals" then i see smart people of any race, particularly Germanics, and i'm like "there's more going on here".