Who wins in a debate: Kulinksi or Shapiro?

Who wins in a debate: Kulinksi or Shapiro?

Attached: 1DD82A7F-FDAB-4D78-8ADD-CC2C875A931C.jpg (456x268, 43K)

Nobody wants to watch two jews kvetching

Shapiro.
The real question is, would he win against Jared Taylor?

The most uniteresting battle of mankind or in Benjews case, manletkind..

Kulinski. Shapiro is a feefees man, who is loved by the right wing because hes an average rhetoric. Kulinski is a smart guy with empathy. Cant beat that with dumb one liners about liberty and how greed is awesome.

I win, Iv never lost a debate in my life

Kulinski isn’t a Jew

The audience would be the losers.

Kulinski does barely ever debate people so Shapiro

Shapiro...Kulinski is in his 20's, has man boobs, and does bad impressions like uncle Joey. Total fucking nerd.

Not sure if actual troll or actual retard..

No chance in Hell. Jared Taylor has the truth on his side. He would destroy Ben Shapiro and his dirty jew civic cuck bull shit in 2 seconds!

He does not look like a northern slav as his name implies either. So safe to say he is one of (((them)))

jews

Two retards debating.... no one would watch that shit anyway

They're both creepy little Jew manlets, who cares.

Although this begs the question, what you sliding for Rabbi?

Kulinski debated Razorfist on Drunken Peasent. I don’t agree with him at all, but I thought he did a decent job.

>Shapiro is a feefees man

>Cucklinsky has empathy

So they’re both fags? Agreed. Shapiro would win in a landslide though. He’s made a career at destroying college retard lefties.

(((They))) win. It’s all theater. Wake up.

Attached: google niggers.png (1675x137, 31K)

Kulinksi doesn't seem like a very good debater desu and always finds himself on the defensive while Ben is the meme master.

Benji will never associate himself with collectivist whites. Whites must be individualists like Jordan Peterson.

That cracks it, definitely no Jews came from those countries.

Shapiro will win unless he's pitted against virtually any European intellectual. he gets massively cucked when confronted with actual reason

This man speaks the truth

Depends. Social issues then probably Shapiro. If it's economics and Shapiro is trying to defend his lolbert style of capitalism and muh free trade then I would go with Kulinski. Also Shapiro would get rekt on foreign policy.

Kulinski tried to debate Ben Shapiro at the political con, but Shapiro ignored the request. Shapiro can only win debates against sjw college students.

this! Paleo conservativism is the future

Kulinski. He'll just say Europe has [free/cheap college, healthcare, better social programs, more rights for workers, gun control, etc.] and it works. Why can't the US? Ben will lose composure because he knows the answer but can't give it. The audience will think Kyle won, because Ben can't respond.

Attached: 1522442630669.png (1281x728, 353K)

Kulinski. AFAIK, Shapiro only goes after the low-hanging fruit. Though either way it's a jew, and with jews you lose.

they are both more interested pandering to their fanbase than telling the truth.

The faggot.

Bump

Sheqelpiro couldn't even handle a BBC shill.

Attached: Shapirocucked.jpg=s1200x1200.jpg (1200x630, 96K)