Muslims?

Was this attack done by muslims? I feel like it was because their names are not being published.

Attached: Melania-Geymonat-Facebook-Feature-Image-1068x623.jpg (1068x623, 48K)

Of course.

are they even any non-muslims left in london? those lesbians are probably muslim too

would not be surprised

More likely just random non-Whites.

Of it happened at all, yes.
Then the lesbians were on TV wearing anti Nazi shirts complaining about the rise in homophobic attacks.

>Was this attack done by muslims?
No, it was a bunch of frustrated virgin whitebois,now if they were minorities instead of whitebois the white owned media would have published their face.

muslims might have been the actual suspects, but it was because of white supremacists that they did it.

Absolutely YES

WTF, plz tell me this is s Jow Forums troll!
They STILL haven´t revealed who did it?

Apparently only Muslims are based enough to beat some degenerate Wh*teOids. KARA BOGA

If so, then I might like Muslims a little more.

someone assaulted Jennifer Connely?
when did this happen?

What happened?

Probably black lads, to be honest. The arrested suspects were 15-18 and they get the most aggressive on buses. The women got beat up because they didn't put on a lesbian show.

Blacks being more prone to outburtsts of violence + hurt egos at lesbians not putting on a show + them speaking back and disrespecting you + night time + stealing their wallets afterwards

All signs point to bix nood.

They got enriched, that's for sure.
There's no way a white man did it. The mainstream media would have reported it immediately.

fuck muslims, wish we could bomb the middle east into smithereens and take all the oil from under their corpses

So Muslims.

because growing up and fighting for anything is "nazi" to these leftists. It's quite cowardly and evil of them to throw their criticism at whites when it wasn't whites that hit them, but that's how their hedonistic religion works.

Let's just say they weren't Europeans, that's for sure.

>white owned
>(((media)))

Damned white owned media and their constant positive portrayals of white men. When will a black male/white female couple finally be allowed on tv?

i was living there during the 2016 mayoral election and you had to see how many muslims were being bussed in to vote for khan.
his policies doesn't matter whatsoever to them, as long as he's a muslim

>were being bussed in to vote for khan.
I don't think you understand how elections work.

I like how the blonde blamed Boris Johnson and wore an Antifa t-shirt during her interview

Attached: dsgffdsgfds.jpg (897x503, 107K)

Seeing as the white British population of London is only 44% there is a 56% chance that it was committed by someone other than a white person.

Yup. Shes so tough after getting her ass kicked. They look hotter beaten up honestly.

those dykes did some article and talked about white privilege or some shit so yeah it was done by sandniggers

I don't think you know how voter fraud works

>216515694
Neither do muslims, but that doesn't stop them

Attached: 2019-05-15 12_45_08-Window.png (1508x1008, 1.2M)

Fuck they are hot. Second pair of bong lesbians I see that are pretty attractive. Why can't burger lesbians look like this? They are all either fat or have butterface.

I would bet £100 it was niggers,Muslims or pakis.Muslim gangs are known for mugging people on the night buses.

I forgot, what was the fascist response to no pasaran when they passed?

Lol yes, this shit didn't happen, and if it did it didn't happen nearly hard enough.

Probably tried to eat out a pussy that had teeth.

there was no attack

Attached: BBC_Muslim.png (849x778, 674K)

The names aren't being published because the attackers are minors and in the UK the courts can't reveal the identity of defendants who are under 18 years old. There is no grand conspiracy or cover up at play here. This is just how it works in the UK.

cameras on the bus, but britbong police probably won't release it for a very long time if at all

What was a hoax for gay month. Her name is literally 'gay month'.

Scissor me fucking timbers I'd have paid for that show.

This. Although at least one of them was 18. So surely their identity should be released when/if they're charged.

Yup

Attached: synergy.gif (500x288, 1.68M)

>get beat up by what is most definitely minorities since their identity won't come out and they haven't openly denounced them as white supremacists
>go on the news and wear an anti KKK/fascist shirt

They deserved it.

Attached: 1525525316949.jpg (300x250, 24K)

If that's the case he'll be tried separately to the rest and in open court, so the press will be allowed to report on it and we'll know who he is.

PART
AND
PARCEL

this. too bad they lived.

*preparing for terrorist attack is part and parcel

>what was the fascist response to no pasaran when they passed?

Attached: 1558392978822.jpg (480x691, 96K)

>Was this attack done by muslims? I feel like it was because their names are not being published.

Ya think genius?

right on point
just go a little easier with reddit spacing

THERE WAS NO ATTACK

The story doesn't make sense. The picture doesn't make sense. Her shirt looks like she just partook in a messy ISIS style shotgun execution, with blood spatters all over her shirt and as far as the sides of her shoulders. What are the "injuries"? A scratch on the bridge of her nose. Maybe she would have had a bloody nose, but even then, the blood spattering remains hilariously inconsistent. Their story makes even less sense, where they conveniently forget all explicit details, except for they were making homophobic remarks.

If they're not saying who it's probably nigs or pakis

they would've been charged by police already if that was the case

No, they would not.

They won’t ever say the ethnicity of the attackers... all you need to know is that they were “men”.

there were no attackers

Keep blaming white men, you UK cucks

lel

It is a shame they weren’t raped as well...

Like Jessie was?

You probably think your own birth is a false flag and his mom is a crisis actor.

if they were white, their pictures would be everywhere.

don't forget to include that detail.

you are an idiot

they got knocked around by 13 year olds for approaching them lol stupid dykes

Not an argument leaf

just kiss how hard is it

>WE ARE NOT AFRAID OF YOU FASCISTS
>beat up by high schoolers
lol ok

he was charged by the police, the corrupt prosecutor is the one who tried to let him go.
He's still fucked

Nor was the retarded nonsense you said. This case is less believable than the Smollet case.

getting attacked by nigger teenagers in London is very believable

Sure, but it's not what happened here. Nothing is consistent. But you've already proven yourself to have double digit IQ with your earlier comment "they would've been charged by police already if that was the case" and i've moved on from you, so please stop responding to me.

Why were they attacked?

Because of homophobia, right?

It's great what makeup can do.
Plus they are not bongs.

Attached: fags.png (1303x386, 735K)

whatever. you've clearly never witnessed that many night buses. ive seen a gamg of asians fucking take their belts off and whip some white kids until they are lying bleeding on the top deck.

those bangladeshi youts can be vicious as fuck.

Definitely not white guys, that's for sure

Christ, what kind of magic did they cast on the blonde one? the one on the right looks like the daughter of the one on the left

maybe they wanted them to do ass 2 ass

stretched image on the right.

of course, you faggots are Pro lgbt after all
you don't have the balls to harm those degenerates

>stretched
I reduced it a little, are you retarded?
>poland
oh...

The left consider anyone right of joe stalin to be a Na-zi.

Literally under their "logic" all non communists are not human.
Keep that in mind.

Britbong here, it's very noticable that not even basic descriptions are being given, suggests trongly the attackers were non-white.

The two lesbians have decided to use this to try to push their politics with all the anti white male bull shit. I haven't yet been able to find out how their plans to emigrate to Zimbabwe are going.

In the article they wrote for the Guardian, or someone wrote for them, they kept saying how they are white and attractive (so modest!) and therefore they are upset that people feel sorry for them.

If I ever inherit, win or obtain large amounts of money I'll fly cia style flights dropping these kind of fucks in the places they "threaten" to move too.

Too bad they didnt get ahold of that dyke on the USA womens soccer team.

if it were whites they would've been doxed/killed and their names would be known even in the depths of your cum filled ass hole

I hope they get fucking killed. White people are the reason I'm not a White Nationalist anymore, most whites deserve to suffer.

Probably menstrual blood
See no hits on the face, only the nose

>use this to try to push their politics with all the anti white male bull shit
is this actually what people believe about it in the UK? Are people talking about this like it was actually white kids?

Thing is it's more about establishing which narrative is acceptable for the media and politicians etc - and they figure then eventually this pollutes all of society.

They always start with mad ideas like that and eventually it becomes normal and then a decade later illegal to even question it.

Yiiiiiiiikes

and it's very conflicting for homofaggots

they love muslims, they love being punished but they also love being victims and using minorities as shields

very confusing scenario for degenerates

The blonde cunt doesn't even speak English.

Hang them both. After the show.

They literally wore Antifa shirts L M A O

Attached: 17F9E781-2494-428E-8BA2-64C71F36E01D.jpg (800x534, 41K)

Whenever they dox the victims but they don't dox whoever did it then it's pretty safe to assume they weren't white.

>Giv aesthetic-bloody-nose-lesbian-jennifer-connelly-who-has-been-attacked-by-pakis-but-is-cowed-into-complicit-silence-by-british-authorities-and-media-so-she-blames-all-men-instead-but-we-all-know-what's-really-going-on-gf

Nope. Supposedly the teenage boys only attacked them after they refused to make out in front of them. Islam also hate female homosexuality and they kill them. If they are Muslims then they are liberal ones.

They were vaguely male with teenager origins, that's what the articles told me.

Attached: 73e.jpg (1200x900, 235K)

This is fake

Do you see any wounds?

Antifa shirt? ha

forgot pic

Attached: 1560596218099.jpg (657x689, 187K)