Is it just me?

or is there something wrong with the world lately....

it's gone....crazier. I've been outside for many years, I work outdoors. But the last two weeks people on the street....the "normies"...appear.....crazier. Less love, more violence, more deranged comments......

No more patience, love, caring, understanding....is the world mad, or have I gone mad?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rn2Y1r8uLZ4
bitchute.com/video/6Hfo26axJHrt/
youtube.com/watch?v=ctT5YrR4Ffk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe its cuz u r gay

Nope. Everything is shit now, the left have fucked it all up.

OP is an obvious reddit fag, he can't even hide his spacing
SAGE

Hyperreality

Attached: 33m8ep.jpg (750x499, 97K)

they are pushing their agenda faster since normies are waking up

It is as you have stated. People can sense the shift but they don’t know what it is. Prepare

why my dear boy..... I don't like reddit....

You're not wrong, I've noticed it too

user, you are right. There is a shift in thinking. Less love, human kindness, decency. And yes, everything has went completely crazy. Doctors who eliminate life, Lawyers who bastardize justice, Justice defined by the whims of a rigged electoral system. Justice defined by political agendas rather than the good for society as a whole. Hang on, user, the only thing that will change our course is a culling in some manner or form. Which the extreme left is trying very hard to instigate.

Attached: 4A5A65FA-F473-4FA4-9E04-99DB269C9A05.gif (174x176, 1.81M)

Thats what happens when you let russian interference decide the outcome of your elections!

I have noticed, people looking "damaged & deranged ". You're not wrong.

I've gone from Doomer to Honk Pilled....

youtube.com/watch?v=rn2Y1r8uLZ4

Attached: honk pill.png (1607x975, 1.06M)

You are definetly right, world is way weirder than it was like 5 years ago.
I can't really pinpoint it, but people have started acting like nothing matters or there are no rules for common living.

Old people throw trash around and dogowners let their dogs run afould and shit everywhere.

And its not just one incident but a lot.

Petty crimes have become common and police just says that they dont have resources to do anything about it.

Even serial killers, child molesters and terrorists get to walk free.

End times are close, because before the apocalypse, everything goes grazy.

Attached: AliensKNapJesus.jpg (398x483, 39K)

Plastics and BPA in our food supplies disrupting our hormones, along with electronics disrupting our sleep. It's a mad, mad world I tell ya.

Here's a brief history video about why you and the world are going into insane-mode:

bitchute.com/video/6Hfo26axJHrt/

Banned from kiketube. Keep fighting user. Keep laughing. It's all a big joke at this point. An insane joke, but a joke none the less.

The power these religious mental racists have over the world comes from fake debt fantasy shekels. The biggest joke of all.

Wise up and most importantly, learns to see the clowns hidden in plain sight.

Attached: Q.jpg (930x960, 199K)

Only god forgives, the rest of us have to get by on cruel heuristics. Find your pack and hunker down. If you don't have one, prepare to become an agent of chaos that burns bright and goes out fast.

what if its cuz pic related

Attached: 5g_2_flyer.png (612x792, 826K)

>All the lawyers are defenseless
>All the doctors are disease
>And the preachers all are sinners
>And the police just take the grease
>All you judges you are guilty
>All the bosses I will fire
>All you bankers will have losses
>And politicians are all liars
based viper shooting on the state of the world 10 years ago

Plebbit confirmed with a reply as gay as that.

Attached: 1551318061851s.jpg (125x122, 3K)

So why reddit is "bad"? Is this somekind of reverse retardis where everyone who comes to Jow Forums is a nazi?

Always feel annoyed when some stupid idiot points something totally irrelevant out like it a huge secret or discovery.

"LOOK MA, I SHIT MAH PANTS!"

Attached: AlienVesa.jpg (498x559, 95K)

>>>he still thinks he's in the base world

>>this episode is getting kind of boring

>>>yeah but its funny

It's the media. Their language has changed. Tim Pool sums it up nicely in this video
youtube.com/watch?v=ctT5YrR4Ffk

pretty much this

they never thought she would lose

Attached: 1540543215634.png (937x856, 1.46M)

>But the last two weeks
You mean, the start of pride month?