Is anyone else beginning to understand how Germany allowed Hitler to happen?

Is anyone else beginning to understand how Germany allowed Hitler to happen?

The modern left is becoming so degenerate that if the next Hitler showed up and trannies and faggots started disappearing into black bags, frankly I would be relieved instead of concerned.

And I'm not even interested in gassing all the Jews or the minorities. There were like 10% blacks and 30% hispanics who vote right wing. Those guys are pretty cool. Meanwhile almost 50% of whites vote leftwing.

It's just the crazy left that I want to get rid of. If someone came to power and started making the insane members of society slowly disappear, I could see how that would be viewed as a good thing, not a bad thing.

The left is so fucking crazy that nobody is going to complain when somebody finally shows up to stop them from their degenerate shit. And I am not talking about Trump, I am talking about someone with Trump's charisma but the merciless nature of Stalin's gulags or Kim Jong "Send your family to a death camp for not supporting Dear Leader" Un.

Attached: pepe2.jpg (499x481, 28K)

>And I'm not even interested in gassing all the Jews
Neither was Hitler, and look how that worked out.

>reddit spacing
>extremely low effort post
SAGE

Hitler didn't do anything wrong op.

Kill yourself faggot.

was there ever a biggest zionist than (((hitler)))?

Attached: jews_i77.jpg (600x302, 75K)

based and redpilled.

Attached: ZioNazi.jpg (320x159, 15K)

"half" is ok r-right?

Attached: jews_i99.gif (400x376, 97K)

Attached: jews_i1.gif (457x422, 164K)

Attached: jews_i2.gif (300x436, 93K)

Reddit spacing is newfag bait you newfag.

I miss him bros

Attached: jews_i3.gif (454x399, 132K)

Attached: jews_i4.gif (454x399, 130K)

Attached: jews_i13.gif (404x325, 111K)

Attached: religi67.gif (390x400, 133K)

Attached: religi68.gif (390x443, 134K)

Attached: yeq111eur -- 2106 -- tcp111cnk'.jpg (640x650, 76K)

welcome home, user

What country are you from?

So you agree with how the usa used to obey important laws from the bible and enforce them here do you? Why dont you look up once saved always saved on youtube and hear about eternal life?

I will vote for anyone who supports outlawing faggotry

>There were like 10% blacks and 30% hispanics who vote right wing. Those guys are pretty cool. Meanwhile almost 50% of whites vote leftwing.

There's only one way to make sure, and that's to gas them all.

What's the purpose of this post? It's not genuine. Is it to pretend to be on our side with certain points while sliding in lies like Hitler gassing Jews and minorities? Or to bring people from full awakening by pigeon-holing them into the left vs right paradigm?

Actually, unironically yes. If they prove allegiance to the Fatherland.

And this is an important point as you have come to realise. Some communist reading will also teach you this...

In order to have a revolution you need the working class to back you. Some countries hide the class system, but the established order exists in every country, a good pointer to this is the crowder thing. See how the established order through vox circles on him? Here in the uk its working class, the "racist, old, stupid voters that don't know what they vote for", also happen to be working class so they use slurs to discredit and seperate. This is why the need for divide and conquer, because if the working class can organise change will come in a way the established order do not want.

So you have the working class behind you. Now which type of revolution will it be? Are you so econmically crippled that people would rather fight and die to over throw the sytem believing there is a better economic futuer for themselves? The communist revolution? Or has society collapsed, are past times now better then present circumstances and you have no option left but to fight back, the right wing or Nationalist revolution.

I believe politically we are in about 1920, we have learned absolutely nothing and the reason for tat is partly down to the sheer amount of propaganda, lies, and covers ups/tricks

fbi-chan pls go

There is no need for any killings- someone has to work in the dangerous mining industry on the Moon and Mars. You can't just use robots for the job.

Yep. Im trying to read on it all now. Im gonna get pic related but i can't find an actual physical copy on amazon for some damn reason.

Attached: 1557931652399m-1.jpg (175x283, 20K)

Fuck off OP has a point

If Hitler was jewish controlled opposition then why is it completely unaccetable to be a nazi anywhere in the world? You can wear a commie t shirt to college but not a nazi t shirt, why is that? Why has there never been a single movie portraying Hitler in a positive or even neutral light?