By now you crackaz must realize that you have no chance against us in the race war

By now you crackaz must realize that you have no chance against us in the race war.

We will fuck annihilate you. We vastly outnumber you and are superior physically and mentally. You just can't compete.

But we are a generous people - unlike you filthy scheming crackaz. We will give you one last chance at peace.

On condition that you surrender the top 20% of your most beautiful women to become our BBC sex slaves. Do this and we will show mercy. Refuse and we will destroy you all.

The choice is yours wh*Te boi

Attached: 1525119931934.jpg (852x563, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Jow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wh*te subhumans must comply or die

Attached: 1501858560168.webm (480x480, 2.91M)

The white race shall overcome

Attached: rsqihv7cwhq21.jpg (383x470, 38K)

timestamp or Jew

N

Inb4 someone takes this slide b8

Always knew that, least I can ask for is a dignified death.

I hate being wh*Te so much.

>You just can't compete.

Which is why you've always been the dogs of humanity, forever living on our table scraps? Something doesn't add up...

Attached: pepe.png (741x568, 29K)

Please come and breed our women with your superior genes, master!

ubij se idiote retardirani.
Škola ti je sutra, majmune.

Sage faggot

Attached: Png.png (420x420, 55K)

They try that in my neighborhood, they are done.

You POSs are real careful who you jump. You never EVER pull that shit around White MEN...EVER!

Oh the stories I could tell.

Blacks and Soiboys will be on the same side. The soiman in the OP will be a comfort women for the blacks on the frontline.

>wh*te
>men
lmao

Attached: 1472254389043.webm (480x480, 2.6M)

Yeah when I was in the states I noticed if blacks were around a white man who looked like he wouldn't back down they kept their eyes on the ground

die

>least I can ask for is a dignified death.
Diginified...for a coward piece of shit like you? LOL...you'll die like a fucking whimpering pig.

>black
>"people"
lmao

This is getting embarrassing

Black people largely cannot fight. Don't use Mike Tyson or some shit as any example those are just exceptions. Almost every "fight" you see with niggers is either ganging up to the point skill doesn't matter or retards throwing their entire body at someone in a swing and falling over. One quick blow to your oversized adams apples and you're either dead or out.

Nobody cares

Attached: Friedrich_ii_campenhausen.jpg (1755x2231, 2.84M)

It's summer and I can finally stay away from black men so I can mentally prepare myself for what's to come.

Not if I plead.

All the world's lifting championships are led by whites and asians.

Blacks are literally the weakest race.

Fuck niggers.

>Monkeys will defeat people in organized conflict

Attached: songofthesouth2.jpg (458x350, 24K)

>wh*teboi has no argument
>admits he's inferior

Attached: 1521346068906.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

Attached: Niggasbelike.jpg (894x894, 298K)

>actually believing Jow Forums consists of white people

Imagine being this retarded

Attached: 1553637096267.jpg (293x326, 10K)

the greatest moment of my life was when me (a really skinny but tall nerd) and my friend (a 6.4 sophomore bodybuilder) said nigga a slightly muscular black kid turned around said "nigga da fuq" turned back around and scrunched up like a turtle. We started make really racist comments toward him until he cried

They're great sprinters though, fast vs. slow-twitch muscle fibers. They need to split after they dindu nuffin.

>cope

Attached: 11192406.webm (480x360, 992K)

prepariran si ti vec na debelo. Dobij sidu.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 106K)

god I wish ?pol? had sound stream
is2.Jow Forums.org/gif/1560686705522.webm

>post Jewish stock image
Ok then

Just you wait, you're women will be speaking spanish before long. Once whitey is gone we will end you

All the slow niggers are in jail

Based Mauritius faggot, keep sucking dick you failure

>wh*teboi pretending to be mexican
>basically admitting that wh*tes are inferior even to mexicans

Attached: 1523941667927.webm (640x640, 1.77M)

If a few boats of white men can go to africa and come back with thousands of your ancestors in chains then I will take my chances against you in organized fights

kys nigger.

Attached: funwiththeboys.webm (650x276, 2.89M)

haha wh*te bois REKT

Jesus Christ sucks massive big black cock. He bends over like a good beta cuck for nigger dick. Jesus christ worships huge hung nigger ding dong in heaven for all eternity. Bigger nigger alpha males dominate beta bitch white boys in any sexual display of dominance. It is always clear that superior mighty ebony members deserve more praise than jealous faggot white beta males. Niggers have more testosterone, and are more suit to breed with women. I, faggot white boy, will forever yearn for bbc in my hungry ass. I, faggot white boy, pledge my soul to serve bbc cum gods for all eternity. Gay for big black nigger dick forever. Gay for big black nigger ding dong for life. As a true faggot beta bitch ass niggerloving inferior white boy, I, faggot white boy, hereby dedicate the hard work of my caucasian ancestors to forever to please the mighty ebony member that is a giant big black cock. I worship niggerdick as my true lord and savior, and would gladly slurp up yum yum nigger cum any time any where from any big black penis. I pledge my beta bitch ass to alpha male African black sacred seed semen that the superior BBC cum daddy muscle black man will ejaculate into my inferior bitch ass filling my bum with his liquid love. I shall spasm in absolute faggot ecstasy, as I acquire the closest thing to heaven on earth, a huge black ding dong squirting its warm baby batter deep into my desperate hungry faggot ass. All hail large African nigger doinkie dongs for all eternity. May my wife sister mother and other white females continue to be dominated by the sheer lust that every member of the white race experiences in the presence of a hung masculine black cock. May my girlfriend and my own ass get fucking wrecked by nigger daddy cum BBC lord. White boys are all secretly gay for the thought of a thick veiny long juicy black cock that could give our girlfriends way better orgasms than we could ever imagine with our puny pink teeny weenies. All hail mighty African purple penis power

>being this mad in a kara boga thread
You realize this place is not all serious business? If someone really makes these for malevolent purposes than why not laugh it off and convince them they're doing a good job. Sure you also need to be careful of your own lies.

Sure nig', no chance at all.

Attached: 1529961602457.jpg (552x817, 77K)

wh*tebois are tough online,irl they melt like butter

Attached: 1520144536135.webm (400x616, 1.2M)

the best part about these webms is that their family doesn't give a shit or really gives ass hit

Attached: Sculpt 3d.webm (536x370, 1.84M)

The thug street ape claims superiority with all his talk of violence and sex but will come begging the white person for money and everything else at his lowest. I work in the city and I've heard it all. They tell me silly sad stories to try and get money which is probably for booze or drugs.

Why does no one like Niggers?

Attached: race-preference.png (940x1067, 73K)

>he said online

Attached: nigger gets hit by a train.webm (720x540, 1.52M)

youre delusional, get him to the infirmary

Attached: D9JJFSpXkAE79xE.png (860x860, 182K)

fuck off Tenda I beat the shit out of 6 niggers. check your facebook messages you little pussy

s

Attached: 4PjuVCJ[1].jpg (540x720, 61K)

Turk

Attached: 1560676144915.png (867x370, 115K)

I honestly am not racist but if Jamal wants it I am happy to let him know that basketballs are not the only thing I can shoot. I just want you negroes to return to your African homeland and sort your shit out. Leave a 19/1 white black ratio or higher in all white countries and vice versa and we're best friends ready to take on Israelis.

>On condition that you surrender the top 20% of your most beautiful women to become our BBC sex slaves. Do this and we will show mercy. Refuse and we will destroy you all.

This is just dumb, all white women are already slaves to BBC by default.

tfw when none of you weak faggots can counter this bitch ass faggot. I am honestly ashamed to be white. not cause were weak but cause most of us are social retards. Happy father's day Tenda

Attached: 1558937359208.webm (480x360, 1007K)

Roach

Attached: 1560701639989.png (934x586, 99K)

Oh god

Attached: tumblr_oyfpmphWck1w5fdfmo1_1280.jpg (1161x1280, 245K)

niggers are weak and inferior. learn to counter this hapa bitch boi you faggot pussy bitch disgraces to whites

Attached: 1558859321908.webm (720x544, 1.67M)

>wh*toid subhuman needs to be way bigger than a BLACK KING in order to have a 50% chance

Attached: ttt395367.webm (720x1230, 1.99M)