College is a scam just get a good job after high school lol

>college is a scam just get a good job after high school lol
>Experience needed to make $11 an hour

Attached: 20190619_092740.jpg (1080x1051, 361K)

Why the fuck would you want to work as an assembler? Do you know what that is?

It is a scam but it's a scam you have to do

Better than an unpaid internship that requires 5 years of experience with AutoCAD 2018.

Nigger I get 12 bucks an hour at the deli no experience needed

That attitude is helping to enslave your neighbors into a lifetime of debt. The system will never be fixed as long as we say 'oh well I guess it's just something you gotta do'. That's the attitude of a slave not a man.

-go to military to get secret clearance
-get sec + or CCNA
-become contractor
-???
-profit

Only went to community college for 2 year for my ccna and 2 AAS degrees. Now I make 27 an hour starting.

The technology to educate all freely has existed since smart phones became ubiquitous... universities have been and probably always will be places to network and meet people leading the state of the art, and access to expensive or rare infrastructure... not merely education. If a university does not have those things it is a scam

Experience needed is a meme used by employers in order to get foreign workers because not enough "skilled" workers this is what happens when your entire country cares more about profit than any actual legacy.

Attached: 1553569171447 (1).png (1087x1600, 1.07M)

Yes, go to school and take out 50k in loans and work for $7 at starbucks 20 hours a week for 5 years so you can get a job as a starbucks manager making $10 an hour

>Night shift
>11.00/hr
This company will go under, as well they should.

how the fuck do you get 6 months of manufacturing if you have not worked? fucking boomer pieces of shit

that's way too much. if they could lower beyond minimum wage, prices would drop for the consumer and this would stimulate spending and at some point growth and higher wages.

>The internet makes colleges obsolete for education, but not for networking
?? Can you explain why you need a campus to network when you have the most powerful networking tool in the world in your front pocket? The only thing I agree with is your point about the infrastructure. Colleges should be places where academics and scientists meet to explore ideas and learn from each other. We should not be sending every kid in the country to college, even the positions that are thought of as skilled don't require a 4 year degree. You need a few months of training or less for 99% of jobs. College as it is right now is 100% a scam that is profiting off of the citizenry by convincing them that lifelong debt is necessary to get a job. It really needs to end, this isn't right.

We are hiring truck washers in Mankato MN for 19.25$/hour, no experience needed. Kinda dirty job though

>be american
>get shot for oil and/or juice
>hope to get a job as a cripple and use your handicap placard as a measure to prevent having to wheel yourself a greater distance into class

If you alternated between capping trust fund members attached to universities and hr managers this would end after two weeks. Generations of slaves because we are too pussy to do anything.

nigga i push millions of dollars worth of gear on transport contracts worth tens of thousands of dollars each week and i'm being paid $6 an hour

i got a job making 33.5k right out of college, i'm still at the same job and last year i made 115k (106 base salary + big profit share). i've been there 9 yrs. my resume would've been canned without a college degree.

Well maybe you should sign up for the more lucrative privateer contracts, you dirty pirate.

>Sandusky
Like Ohio?
Will you go to Cedar Point with me? I'm tired of going alone.

That's great and no one is saying that college isn't needed for getting a job like that. The problem is that most college grads don't share your experience. This is for a variety of factors, their degree choice, the job market when they graduated, the job market in their area, etc. It's not just people getting useless philosophy and gender studies degrees. It's people in STEM too. The system needs to be reformed so that every 18 year old isn't pushed straight into higher education. It shouldn't be a prerequisite for a decent job. It should only be used for researchers, scientists, and a small amount of students that want to actually learn about the world. We only go because we want a job, that's fucking stupid.

You should have left that company by now, the largest raises you will ever get are by changing jobs. It took you 9 years to sniff 120k and I did the same in 5 because I told my first employer to get fucked and left for a better company and a 40k increase. Not trying to be a sick but often loyalty is misplaced with these Hebrew organizations.

i realize my situation is pretty unique but i had several years with a 25-50% pay increase, even switching jobs probably would not have bagged me a bump like that. my point was less about my salary in and of itself and more that a 6 figure job is desirable and i wouldnt have had a shot at it at all without the degree. probably most notably my degree was in writing, which is relatively useless, its just the slip of paper itself that landed me an interview.

>college is a scam just get a good job after high school lol

You had ample opportunity to acquire skills and experience during your teens. Could have worked for years, learned how to do any number of tasks in school and out. But no -- you played vidya all days, didn't you user? Now here you are, all bitter on the internet.

Pick a degree that has value or a trade that has value. Just do research first, its that easy

Everything you say is true but you aren't taking into account that college has been drilled into our heads from birth. All our schooling is about getting into college. That is the plan for everyone, why build skills in high school when you are going to this mythical college that is going to teach you everything? People are lied to and convinced that college is 100% necessary when it shouldn't be. We aren't talking about individuals, we are talking about entire generations enslaved in debt because of this corruption.

The horror stories are cases of epic retardation. We contribute by maintaining a false dichotomy in which you either go to school debt free or you'll graduate with 400K in debt and worthless degree.

is correct; research is necessary. also brings up the military and AA degrees. If you pick a field with good prospects, get a two-year degree from a community college and then go to a state school, you can graduate with relatively low debt and good prospects.

Student loan debt is a problem but if your resources are shitty and you're not a retard, a little debt may be worth the trouble.

11$ an hour lol

See you are talking about to navigate the bloated and corrupt system and come out in a good position. I don't care about that, that is not constructive. We need to reform the system, not learn how to get through it. We should be go through short, focused, training courses to perform at our jobs, this would be cheaper, quicker, and it would allow people to pivot into new things as the job market shifts.

>All our schooling is about getting into college.

I was college track, but in addition to academics I did school activities to build communication, social and leadership skills, and learned how to do basic home, computer and auto maintenance irl. Even college weeds don't have to just sit there.

college is good if you have an idea what you will do, otherwise it isnt worth it spending a ton of money just so you would have a degree by default
in europe tho, college is very cheap due to government subsidies so its not the same as in the us

can confirm
just got a 2-1 with the ou
£17k up the swanny
could have learnt it all with youtube videos

Ok, that's great that you had so much initiative in your youth. That really isn't relevant though, because even with all those skills, you still need a degree to be considered for most jobs, when a degree really isn't necessary. Do you need a degree to intern at an accounting job? Of course not, no one went to college for accounting back in the day, it's just basic math. My point is that for most people, college is an unnecessary hurdle that is slowing everything down and basically just shooting all of our young people in the foot.

I got a job where I make over 100k a year doing retention for an ISP. The commission is insane and the bonuses are great. I was a NEET living off parents till I was 33 before I actually decided to work.

Attached: ezgif-2-fdb72c87a09a.gif (240x240, 1.96M)