Do these men just quietly die alone?

Attached: Capture.png (754x584, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8j1IMBM-QyE
youtube.com/watch?v=7NoPDyOEYkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dk6CSInMDSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We all die alone.

So 50% of japans singles will become wizards and take over the world?
Hah, take that, kikes!

>How does this end?
Let the population lower, they are severely overpopulated. We all pretty much are.
>but muh economy
>but muh immigrants
>but muh economic growth
>muh x y z %
shut the fuck up, automation is going to make most jobs obsolete in the near future. We don't have the resources to sustain so many people as we have now, especially not over any significant time period. Also fuck niggers.

>Do these men just quietly die alone?
I have you guys

Any 30-35 Japanese girls looking for a husband?

ah fuck, why you do this to my heart?
all be dajobu you will see

this

Obviously not. This is the problem

They won't be robbed/raped/abused/humiliated by niggers like my parents will be in elder homes, that's what I do know.

The Germans and Japanese are intelligent and industrious people who take pride in their innovation and society. They posed the greatest threat to the globalists, so one was degraded through stagnation, degeneracy, and 12 hour works days, while the other was shamed into muddying the waters of their gene pool. Next on the chopping block are the caucasian Europeans as they are next in line as potential threats to the new globalist order.

Can you explain the meaning of daijobu to me? People use it to mean "fine" but it seems also to be used as "okay, you can do that"

automation reduces any need for more people. you fucking jews need to worry about israel. its rapidly becoming less white

>putting your parents in one of those places
user, no.

The current state of women is why many men are single, its not just Japan.

Based Aussie preparing us for the 100,000,000 population of NEETs maintained by Wall-E/matrix utopia

based & red pilled

It's hard to say with the Japanese, because it could be an overcrowding problem with them. Calhoun's mouse utopia experiments showed that mice who were given unlimited resources but a finite space grew in population until it reached a peak, and the behaviour of the mice changed permanently and that caused a decline in population until it finally crashed and ended.

It's interesting really because if you think about life and evolution and how we adapt to the environment, we adapt through survival of the fittest, some part of the environment is deadly, it keeps killing population off, so those who survive adapt. But what happens when there's no threats? You can't adapt.

In theory you could imagine mice adapting to an environmental problem like lack of space, but when you think about the mechanics of that the selection pressures involved, there isn't any. And the entire colony crashes and dies.

Maybe with a sufficiently big enough colony of millions of mice there would be enough diversity so that at the end of the population crash maybe there's randomly through genetic variability, a few mice left who do reproduce and repopulate, but it doesn't happen on small scales, that's for sure.

But on top of that, the Japanese also have the herbivore men, the so called grass eaters who want really nothing to do with women, they're kind of analogous to the beautiful ones in the mouse utopia experiment. You even see behavioral similarities, the herbivore men are often better groomed, when not in the pursuit of women all that's left to do is entertain yourself and take care of yourself.

After researching Calhoun's experiments I am beginning to think they were contrived bullshit to fit his/popular theories at the time.

They seem less like experiments and more like propoganda.

Japanese are incredibly emotionally and physically repressed.

I too am wary of looking at a one-time experiment and going "See! This behavior in mice is perfectly analogous to modern day human society"

do nip women like 8/10 hispanics?

im 6ft 1 inch, with an 8 inch cock and a rather attractive face, but I head japs can be kind of racist.

Good. I'm one of the few guys on here who isn't an anime faggot. Fuck Japan! and Still waiting on my Burmese railroad reparations..

it ends with japan's population decreasing by tens of millions of people. Their society is really shitty when it comes to work/school hours and having literally a million ways to fuck up socially and be shunned forever. They'd all rather take zero risk than face the consequences in the event that they screw up, because the results are dire.

The US is honestly following the same trend, at least for college/grad school educated professionals. Nobody wants to take the risk of making a mistake and either derailing their career or winding up divorced.

Attached: 1554250374684.jpg (1024x681, 95K)

No one saying it's perfectly analogous. So you have to be careful with your inferences. But it has been replicated in rats as well by another group of people who did essentially the same experiments, and the results were the same.

What we do have is a prediction however, that if humans are sufficiently like mice that overcrowding could lead to population crash. And decades later what we see in the most overcrowded places like Japan, is this actually happening.

Now maybe humans can reverse that process with human engineering, incentives through government policy to change behaviour, and there is some incentive they've made an impact with that, it's not yet been anywhere close to enough to get Japan back to replacement fertility rate. So they've slowed the collapse but they're still in collapse and will be until they can get their fertility rate back up to ~2.1 children per woman.

When 50% of your population isn't involved with children the remaining 50% need to have like 4.2 kids per couple to maintain it, which for most modern women and families is just too much.

Chilly fpbp

>30-35
>girls
Where

I remember being this edgy.
Some people are lucky enough to die surrounded by their loved ones.

There was so much free space in that headline. Why shorten the word government?

Attached: IUTt4oo.gif (360x240, 1.83M)

Can't wait for your loved ones to put you in a nursing home where you'll be beaten daily by niggers. You'll die alone, probably smelling like piss and the last person you'll see will be a nigger "nurse".

You don't have to put your parents in a nursing home, user. Let your parents stay with you in their old age, and impart that morality onto your children. That's what I intend to do.

Now instead you turned dumb, you still die alone in any case, no matter if you have someone else on your side crying and suffering, you will still die alone, death is one for everyone, its not shared

It means couple

inb4 it will comfort you, it won't comfort shit, it will actually make you feel even worse making others suffer, I actually always rather suffer on my own than need someone else to give "emotional support" like a woman, you probably are one now that I see

you need to be 18+ to post here

and you need to learn to be a man and stop with this bullshit emotional support shit

>How does this end?
With a stable population about 20-40 million. That's what nature is trying to do.

Why believe an article that's basically saying Japan needs immigrants?

Everyone says that until mom and pop start screaming at random times and smearing shit on the walls.

Its cause they addicted to technology. If you got without computer and cell phone for 2 months you'll notice your test levels sky rocket and you'll actually get a interest in women again and fucking them. It doesn't help either that they got small penises.

Attached: crying.jpg (800x450, 153K)

literally that as well

I had a stroke last year at age 30, spent three months in a "long term recovery hospitlal" 90% black staff, probably 20% fresh of the boat African.
The room next to me was an old lady in late stage Alzheimer who just screamed all day, they'd just ignore her, or shove her around the bed occasionally.
feelsbadman.jpg

Attached: 1493736057023.jpg (1280x957, 233K)

>be a man
>don't have a family
Fuck off and go dialate, DixieTranny.

No dumbass! This thread is about Japan, and Japanese tradition is that you carry them up into the mountains and leave them to die of exposure so the rest of the family doesn't have to be burdened by them! We can all learn from the Japanese example. Do better.

I forgot to take the memeflag off as was trolling on other thread, you are a fool if you think having a family and making other's watch you agonize make you a man

Do you think that this is a problem just in Japan? Kek

Just let them ask their moms to get them a qt3.1415 wife. Moms know other moms with single daughters looking for a man. Love isn’t importabt, it comes later the you fuck your wife. Your brains will literally flood your brains with love hormones and you’ll get to love each other more the more you fuck together.
Easy.

how do I meet a non-slut gf

why, you need the slut one, just don't marry or put any child on here

Now's our chance, boys!

Attached: 1280.jpg (1280x1812, 520K)

? doesnt matter if its a slut. carry a thick bible with you and SLAM it down on their face hard if they a slut. This is how you cure sluts.

>boomers
>morality

anime was a psyop to reduce Japan's overpopulation
sadly it took a lot of Western countries with it

this

what did you say?

Attached: shinzo-abe.jpg (650x400, 21K)

Yeah. Japan is a bunch of tiny islands, but their population is similar to Russia's. They're extremely overpopulated.

No retard. Japan has a shit ton of hookers, blowjob bars, massage parlors, and school girls who talk hold hands and kiss men in exchange for money to buy iPhones or whatever. You are a freaking tard
They even have condoms for elementary school children
Pic related. It's all Jewish propaganda

Attached: 20190525_6010728_t.jpg (400x384, 178K)

God damn right in the feels. I just got back from japan. It was one of the most depressing trips I've ever taken. There wasnt one smile on any face out there. It left a weird impression on me. I'm here for you user

youtube.com/watch?v=8j1IMBM-QyE

lets just ignore the timing bomb of other nations exploding populations that will flood every country that is dying and replace them for good.

we are not mice

>we are not mice
Astute observation, leaf.

The point is that we share some things in common with mice, we've used them as human proxies for SOME things in scientific exploration for a long time. And when you observe the most human like equivalent of the utopia experiment, which is Japan by a country mile, their population behaviour over time matches the mice utopia experiments so far.

This is all just theorizing, it's not hard evidence of anything. But it's not impossible or even implausible that humans and mice share similarities in population self-regulation, as we do share a common ancestor at some point. We share a lot more in common with animals than you realise, see the Peterson lobster comparison.

the infanticide and loss of parenting skills reminds me of the pro choice feminists

you still don't even protect your populations from the mind control technolgies that your intelligence agencies know for a fact exist.

you are all fucking retarded.

best accept that it's happening, and fix the problem.

we can see how well a civilization is doing by looking at how weak men enable women's hypergamy to take hold

it's never being easier in the history of civilization for men to just get a quick bang and dip the next day. women have for all of history being considered "protected and sacred" (until feminism of course.)

here we see the results. lowerd birth rates, women in workforce = lowering wages, single mother households producing criminals. used up cat lady roasts that will never have children.

dark times are ahead of us gentlemen. only cucks and basedmen will protect women at all in these times

Attached: 1560864155925.png (469x452, 277K)

They need to stop pushing Loli and start pushing Christmas cake and OL anime and manga.

Your Paki Poo family?

Damn dude right in the feels. We may be forced to live through the beautiful ones stage of the mouse utopia, but at least we are doing so together.

Attached: man wanders apocalypse dreams of family.jpg (700x799, 159K)

Unironically keeping a woman regularly pregnant prevents slutty behavior.

It promotes family bonds and sedates her more primal urges.

We’re all gonna make it Hanzo, don’t worry

whatever japan have sex

thanks for the anime

Attached: D8-hLx3XkAA_fOL.jpg (432x529, 49K)

I know what you mean. Watched a relative die in a place like this after massive surgery. We were one of the few families that visited frequently. State run care facilities are a special kind of hell.

Attached: sadness closer than it appears.jpg (634x479, 37K)

We're all just a big, disfunctional family here in the end. I wouldnt have it any other way.

We're all gonna make it nip bro. Dont worry

Attached: Onyankopon_character_image.png (535x535, 518K)

Wrong, if someone is by your side, you aren't alone.

Saying we all die alone is pure bullshit.

we're gonna make it
keep strong fellow nip

がんばてください

youtube.com/watch?v=7NoPDyOEYkQ

Attached: 1559377648840.jpg (1000x1430, 144K)

ya don't
ya have to eat roastie pussies now
kek
probably

Government needs to do more to encourage pair bonding. Teach dating in school and give More insetives. Make the benefit of a having kids out weigh the negatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=dk6CSInMDSI

I want to die alone.

That's really not the question. The question is how many of them realize how lucky they are.

>never see a happy couple in my entire life

>want desperately to be coupled.

Attached: 1555642331049.png (726x720, 230K)

Most of the women are just so ugly

Attached: BB_01.jpg (250x331, 62K)

Say thanks to this bitch for helping to keep this shit going

Attached: retsuko-aggretsuko-16.6.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Thank the Allies for ruining your country just like mine

Attached: game over.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

lmao wut, yeah the age of consent is 13 over there, shits wild

Attached: 1556897946894.png (225x227, 119K)

Not always, I went over to stay with my dad for a couple of days to clean up some old hurricane damage. About three days in I woke up to him calling me for help because he was having a heart attack. He didn't make it, but I was there holding him until the end. You only die alone if you live your life poorly, and have nobody that cares about you.

Attached: 1556689079088.jpg (480x447, 56K)

Daijobu can be referred as "you tried your best, now rest. Or you tried, but it was not enough, just rest in peace. It's also hard to put it in english. But it's a lamentation than a good word. So, when they say it's daijobu, you're at the dead end of your journey in life.

Attached: Silgrian b.png (1263x835, 1.47M)

>its never been easier for chads
ftfy

God bless bro. my sister almost died of flu last year. kidneys shut down and started going into multi organ failure. she slowly recovered, got out of coma, a month later she was off dialysis.

theexperience at the hospital... fuck man. what is sad is as a young man my sister was in the hospital frequently, but back then it was such a better environment.

hope you are doing better. yeah sometimes i feel like that polish jester too. foreign army days away, youtell the king but he is partying. the jester that knows the sad truth bro.

>automation is going to make most jobs obsolete
That's what they are telling you for ages now.
And what happened?
Import tons of sandniggers.

At some point you should understand that this muh automation isn't actually happening, otherwise they wouldn't import the sandnigs.

its true that you can die surrounded by loved ones, but only you can subjectively experience your death--so he's not wrong that we all die alone.

pretty much yes, just as they always have when there are no wars to fight

Nice try, RS.
Nice try.

Attached: Georgia Guidestones.jpg (720x960, 135K)

You also see your life flash between the lines. The good and bad days of shitposting. the day user put god emperor trump in the office and many many more.

No, they invent sex robots and artificial wombs, then they will give it to the entire world. The eternal roastie will toast in our life time.

yeah when they get old they fall down and die alone cause japs are heartless insects but supply good fug