Black People

Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity.

Attached: image.jpg (512x512, 31K)

Oh fuck off nigger

Prove they are

Prove to me black men between the ages of 18-36 - 4% of the population- aren't responsible for 57% of the violent crime

As soon as you can prove they aren't low iq monkeys.

4% of the population (African-American, Male, 16-60) commits 52% of violent crime...and that's only who gets caught.

Attached: 105[1].jpg (680x746, 72K)

>datamine
kys faggot..

They are specifically targeted and that's because they commit most of the crime.

prove they are, fucking weeb

They are because they deserve it.

You have already posted this goddamn thread a few hours ago

Kill Jews

US government showed data on this. White people get arrested more on average, blacks just get the spotlight because their antics are both comedic and rage inducing (Perfect for the evening news)

no nigger, prove to me they shouldn't be

>proving a negative

>people
wheeze

>prove a negative

wow, an actual nigger and not a LARP

>this is literally the picture and text from the slide thread image

well done iwojima, well done

The argument (generally) is not quibbling over whether they are specifically targeted - it's whether they are justified in specifically targeting them.

If you see an old white lady with a cane walking down the street and a young black man walking with sagging pants and an oversized hoodie, who is more likely to commit crime?

Would it be negligent of the police to push their intuitions to the side and apply the same resources to policing the old lady?

The statistics would say otherwise...

Attached: 1507614349914.jpg (960x675, 49K)

>black people

>ethnicity

I always thought nips were somewhat smart, Jow Forums has shown me theyre as subhuman as most every other country.

/thread

The problem with using these statistics in this argument is that they are based on arrests and charges. By police. So you see how it doesn't really disprove police bias.

Prove to me that black crime isn't a direct result of being given zero reparations after 150 years of slavery and segregation.

If you have a gun they shoot, you don't they don't shoot

>what is margin of error
It's not a conspiracy.

Every other race got by just fine without it.

True- but those are also the stats being used to prove an alleged bias.... so...

No. Hundreds of thousands of white boys died fighting "to end slavery".

Asians were treated as bad or worse, given no reparations and now are the most successful ethic group in the USA.

affirmative action and equal rights is their "reparations", but the nigger has shown that if you give him a finger, he will take your arm, and thus deserves neither.

Also, they have been given reparations. Over 150 years of them. For something they never endured, while they live in the most socially-mobile country in the world. The entire system coddles and promotes victimhood mentality from victimizers.

No, national crime victimization survey (not run by or involved with police) show that police records line up near perfectly with what actual victims of crime report to non police affiliated organisations. Niggers are just violent.

>The problem with using these statistics in this argument is that they are based on arrests and charges. By police. So you see how it doesn't really disprove police bias.
think about this for a second. how would police target arrests of violent crime? a violent crime is committed, the police are called, a description or identification of the assailant is recorded an an arrest is made. if there is police bias then violent crimes are going to be the least biased in policing. also
>and that's only who gets caught.
is correct. all you have to do is watch that 48 hours show a few times to see how blacks are murdered and "no snitching" comes into play and an arrest cant even be made.

since the fbi crime stats on violent crime are based on arrests you have to assume the rate for blacks is much higher. meanwhile when a white guy commits a violent crime it's no mystery and gets picked up immediately.

HAHAHA
TEXT BOOK SLIDE THREAD
REPLY MORE YOU TIME WASTING USELESS PIECES OF SHIT.

like it matters, with USA turning into barzil. soon north america will look like Mad Max, and thats where the asian will fail.

Reparations from...only 150 years of slavery?
Sub-Saharan Africans have been slaved by their own kin and by Arabs for uncountable millennia. White people (in the broadest sense) have ended slavery. That's the reparation. You should be thankful.

Oh think there is one to keep them from becoming self sufficient and thus a dependent, reliable voting block. Doesn't mean they still aren't predisposed to criminal activity (they are) and there is bias in police culture (there is).

Prove to me that they don't commit more crimes. (Greece doesn't count. The only crime they do here is sell crap on the street illegally)