Reminder that Katie has a PhD in Electrical Engineering from MIT. That alone is far more impressive than 99...

Reminder that Katie has a PhD in Electrical Engineering from MIT. That alone is far more impressive than 99.9% of individuals on Jow Forums. There are people on this board struggling with trivial mathematics and computer science.

Attached: seeth.jpg (247x204, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/206812169
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's wrong with her nose

What's MIT?

she didnt earn it though, its just female and jewish privilege. they and blacks get free degrees and school all the time.

Attached: 1536237429615.jpg (1366x610, 419K)

I have 2 PhD's and still post here. And will post forever, seethe harder.

Yeah but I bet she's never jacked of over 20 times in one day. I bet more people have graduated from MIT than have done that.

(((Her))) nose.

Reminder that Katie can't field dress a hog, light a fire without fire-producing tools, change a tire, or hold on to a man for longer than a night.

Hello slide thread.
Sage

>What's MIT?

One of our country's best science / engineering schools

Made in Taiwan, of course.

judaism

Not anymore. Now it thinks it is Berkley East.

Wasn't it a guy that did the work and she got credit?

Based Kuomintang. I will miss you.

>her

Attached: giggity.jpg (400x289, 16K)

>Not anymore. Now it thinks it is Berkley East.

Yeah I have had doubts about MIT actually, they admitted a woman I know to their mechanical engineering masters and she doesn't have any remarkable abilities besides doing homework and tests very well.

Oh, so they're like an university? Do they have theology faculty or are they one of these lesser ones?

>*flag
pic related is probably OP

Attached: 1559050421717.png (772x726, 221K)

Than by that same logic you would have to hate niggers. God, your ideology is so cringe.

Also kek at this ugly, race-mixing Jewess

As long as affirmative action and diversity hiring exists I'm not impressed by women in the workplace.

Yes. A dude wrote 300k lines of code and she contributed about 80k of gui code IIRC

who else want to nibble and lick her nose

I mean don't blame her, she just posed to the pic and then the media picked it up, she tried to straighten the story on social media but (((algorithms))) literally made it invisible to anyone who didn't check it directly.

Yes, and?
99% of this board are medically retarded 80iq

I control your drinking water.
>t. hydrologist

So she's an outlier. Big deal. Five bucks says she's not truly educated, like our Western ancestors. She'd never hold a candle to Ada Lovelace.

It disappointed me honestly, It was the last bastion of pure hard science. I would have no problem putting their best and brightest against any on earth. Then they brought in the wrong people and the focus changed. It is still a very good institution, just not what it was.

air is free

>Electrical Engineering
working in Computer Vision

she probably really sucks.

Who is Katie?

Although I think Ada Lovelace was an important figure for women in tech, isn't she kind of misrepresented as "the mother of computers", and her importance within overall technological developments is hugely overstated? Didn't she essentially 'translate' the ideas of aspey men to normies?

>this one person is smarter than some individuals from a group of millions
thanks, I didn't know

If you can afford a degree, masters, phd, they just give you one. They aren't some spectacular genius making institutions. Our current gen of workers is subpar due to nepotism

There's people that struggle with those concepts in most groups of people. Your ability to grasp physics and mathematics especially at a high level is limited in large part by your IQ, which is mostly heritable.

The problem people had with her is that she had many peers just as smart, and the project had lots of contributors, but she got almost all of the attention because she's a woman. It's the ideology to drive things like diversity that has gone pathologically wrong.

Nothing is wrong
It's operating as intended

Attached: 1544724614287.png (596x643, 17K)

Tell me more about how lame I am OP! It's Funny!

Yeah i fucking wonder who paid for that $100,000 of education. Guaranty she cheated too

Reminder to sage and hide kike shill threads

Well all that and she is a jewess 7/10. Of course the media is going to push that.

that viral marketing for the netflix series based on the dark crystal went to far

Attached: darkcrystal-news.jpg (2070x1380, 425K)

I don't blame her either. She was even hiding her face on the leddit pic and some faggot made up and posted the story. That person, Reddit and every faggot who was praising her are the real problem.

most PHD students are just fucking robots with really good memory, they usually lack a organic understanding on whatever subject matter they are talking about.

I have had students who forgot how to factor that pursue PHD degrees in electrical engineering.

The educational system is completely fucked. I as a professor can basically get even the dumbest troglodyte through a masters or phd program.

>t. Professor at a connecticut university.

>t.

>race mixing.jpg

>There are people on this board struggling with trivial mathematics and computer science.

donnow 'bout you but I got my BSCS

lot of good that did, kikes

scholarship money and acceptance rates are dramatically higher being a jewess

This is a strawman. The argument is over who performed the work. Not about her toilet paper degree in comparison to other toilet paper degree seekers.

In what sad world is that a 7/10?

Wid a nose like that, she must have an IQ of at least 110.

Who knows whatbwould have been had I not had to run elbows wotj niggers and faggots like you in public school
Fat retard

Original star wars fx was better than cgi
The hobbit series sucks dick because its all gay pc animation and the LOTR series uses actual actors in suits

Attached: $_1.jpg (270x400, 29K)

poor kike girl actually had a chance, jewry even destroys that for her... everything must be faked by kikes, everything controlled by fake bullshit... it's their undoing

Aaaaaand what’s your point again?

So?
What does that have to do with improving my life in any way?
She did something that I have neither the time nor the equipment to do. So what? I do very difficult tasks daily that 99.9% of people could not do, either. I'm not praised by the media because it wouldn't sell their subscriptions - doesn't mean my work is worthless.

kikeism, horrible disease

S C H N O Z

No cum on it

>There are people on this board struggling with trivial mathematics and computer science.
Proof.

I had to drop out of college cause I couldn’t afford it, not because I was stupid.

what's her story, student loans, grants, parents
in debt for her education, born rich. where is the
accomplishment, standing on the shoulders of
those who laid the foundations she walks on.
come on, this isn't even bait.

Attached: 1560896961561.jpg (700x700, 68K)

>a female

>worth anything more than a short climax during a violent rape.

ahahahah them equal rights have come far.

Are you implying she wrote 10% or something?

Nope, not impressive because: a) the photo is terrible, looks like nothing, def not what a black hole looks like. b) she didnt code shit, she copypasta'd a few lines to change the font color and size. c) she is a kike who benefited from kike priviledge, and therefore her accomplishments are nullified.

How many gender quotas, state handouts, safe spaces, false rape accusations and blowjobs did it take?

The jewish world.

SHE'S NOT EVEN HOT!

Attached: 1514173078250.gif (853x578, 3.51M)

my sides. Katie on suicide watch lmao

>PhD in Electrical Engineering from MIT
So that means anyone on Jow Forums with a computer science degree from a community college is more qualified than her to make a computer algorithm that makes a visual representation from a dataset. Maybe even extremely competent high school students.

She deserves ALL the credit though because it was hashtag HER ALGORITHM.... Give me a break. They would have done the exact same thing without her 5% contribution.

A 40% higher propensity for schizophrenia :^)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/206812169

The plebbit post on the top right was deleted shorty after.

Attached: Black_hole_media_BS.png (1528x3874, 1.8M)

a white guy wrote the majority of the code
she did nothing but be a jew. the only reason you know her name is because she's a jew

electricity, automobiles, satellites, the internet, trains, planes, radio, flight, computers, the understanding of the cell, the understanding of the atom, modern medicine, industrialisation, cinema and movies, television, the telephone, video games, technology, conquered the world, eradication of deadliest diseases, prolonged life, the mobile phones and cameras used to record everything, became the envy of the world that every shitskin 3rd worlder would kill their own mothers and children at a chance to live in white man's country in white man's neighbourhood with white man's comforts and luxuries and way of life

Ludwig Van Beethoven, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Leonardo Da Vinci, Nikolai Tesla, Henry Ford, Karl Benz, Copernicus, Plato, Aristotle, Socrates, James Watson and Francis Crick, Julius Caesar, Napoleon Bonaparte, Adolf Hitler, Horatio Nelson, Leif Erikson, James Watt, Wernher von Braun, Antonio Vivaldi, Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin, Dmitri Mendeleev , Galileo Galilei

you're nothing but a parasite on the white man's world

Attached: clown19.png (772x1097, 214K)

>What's wrong with her nose
Nothing. I would catch it all day and cum on and in it all day as she begs me for more... Or, if not begging, as she struggle with the restraints that force her to be receptive towards my sexual prowess.

Of course, all of that would be consensual because I will woe her with my PhD in gender studies.

Attached: 1548421793891.gif (630x354, 3.58M)

I think MIT has a theology program, it's just that nobody talks about it because the main even is all the tech stuff.

I was actually going to apply to Berkeley and MIT a few years ago, but I got a B in Physics and thought they'd never take me after that. Glad I didn't in retrospect. I had no idea how bad these "elite" universities are with the leftist political indoctrination. Especially Berkeley but MIT is bad too. They seem to be in a competition with Harvard to see who can be the most woke and give away degrees to anybody that looks/sounds progressive enough.

A famous brazilian thot (Bell Pesce) had the same degree, she was absolutely a complete fucking idiot too.

Attached: 1554909560071.png (366x245, 103K)

Yep

>No one said they were better then her
>Just that her accomplishments and credit for the work was overstated/blatantly wrong
Thanks for an entire thread I guess

And yet she's only known for taking people's credit in a position afforded to her through blatant nepotism

Did you know that only 2% of significant figures in the history of science and art were women?

she looks like jazz jennings

Attached: Jazz-Jennings-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 103K)

You'd be surprised how many Jow Forums posters are on here from University to graduates. Many of us still post here. Especially in the engineering or medical fields (My best friend is a doctor at a big name hospital, we still post on Jow Forums). Hell, I found out one of the lawyers I know from a law firm I use posts here recently.

So back in the hole you go FBI.

Attached: 08198671-2B39-4D17-A384-D0C3D722202E.gif (500x250, 970K)

like Jew Jannie?
>Bouman

a female jew gets a free pass to a phd in electrical engineering at that temple of judaism aka MIT

are you sure? I once took a shit so massive my asshole bled. pretty impressive

also, no woman ever made a dick hard with their degrees

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (2343x1064, 1.68M)

she farts, shits, gets wet, likes to get fucked, her potential will just be slightly higher than any other human alive.

degrees are mostly BS.

Affirmative action first of all. Second, women collect degrees like pairs of shoes. They don't have enough self license to do anything with the knowledge.

Take me under your wing, senpai

> Mentions Beethoven and Mozart
> No mention of Bach

Die

> Mentions Vivaldi, Beethoven, and Mozart
> No mention of Bach

Die

Imagine being so retarded that you throw away money on uni. You can learn anything online even surgery and medicine. Most of uni is self taught as the professors don't get paid to teach they get paid to do research which brings in grants to the uni

she looks like a Fraggle from Fraggle Rock

Attached: KB13.jpg (870x567, 90K)

Attached: kb2000.jpg (900x600, 119K)

Attached: kbn4.jpg (900x600, 96K)

Attached: kbncs.jpg (900x600, 101K)

Attached: kbnyf.jpg (900x600, 101K)

>than 99.9% of individuals on Jow Forums.
You don’t know me, dickhead.
Shove it up your gapping asshole

Attached: kbpm.jpg (900x600, 100K)