Gun Reform. You Have Blood On Your Hands

That’s it, gun violence has finally gone too far. The time has long since come for our nation to start rolling back the Second Amendment. When it was written all they had were muskets and somehow from that we’ve gotten this idea that civilians should be allowed to own assault weapons. Yet, thanks to the NRA and gun owners we can’t have any common sense gun reform because a 200 year old piece of paper supposedly says so.

I mean, it’s one thing for there to be school shootings but when people worshiping at a synagogue are shot? Is that really the kind of nation we want to have? We’re talking about a group of people who them or their ancestors were attacked and massacred in extremely large numbers and that have finally found sanctuary in the United States. Now, thanks to the NRA and the gun lobby they are being attacked once more. The blood is on your hands here.

This needs to stop and it needs to stop now. Banning guns must be done now for the future of this nation. Our people should not have to live in fear because some idiotic “patriots” want to play hero. This is not the Wild West and you are not some cowboy who is going to ride in and save the day. Stop being delusional and allow this nation to come together in compromise on guns by banning guns.

Attached: 1539793979940.jpg (780x520, 90K)

We don't need to follow a 200 year old piece of rag. We are in the 21st century.we should be reforming the constitution to a more modern and more politically correct revisement.

Attached: 34543543.png (647x644, 110K)

8/10 bait.
Wonder how many idiots will bite.

Gay commiepasta
Take a helicopter ride schlomo

Bumping for more reforms.

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

This is not a pasta. This is a legitimate form of discussion on more gun control

Attached: 700693.jpg (600x537, 28K)

Bump

Bumping

Imagine the economic boom if we just got rid of all leftists.

Nope. My hands are clean.
You, on the other hand, are responsible for every dying faggot in California's healthcare system who is eating thousands of dollars a day that could be spent to educate and feed the youth of California instead.

OP HAS AIDS PUSS ON HIS HANDS.

>putting your finger in the barrel
skin and bone isn't going to stop a hunk of metal traveling faster than the speed of sound

Attached: 1385016830907.png (427x410, 6K)

Meme flag

-sage

His ID literally says b8

you can't bump your own threads retard

saged

>we
>We
>UN memeflaggot

The only we is the size of your dick.
The US doesn't have a gun problem, it has a schizo jew problem. So take your meds.
PS - the Las Vegas shooter was a joo too!

Attached: jewish shooters.jpg (2182x3349, 2.56M)

The only gun reform we need is making them more accessible. Private missile silos when?

I'd pull the trigger and shoot that faggots finger off

>when it was written all they had were muskets

How does it feel to be so stupid and wrong? Also, in all fields.

Attached: sage-hanging.jpg (1024x768, 226K)

Here is the only discussion you are going to get kike

SHALL

Attached: 1560886632269.jpg (500x628, 73K)

I have blood on my hands
Lol I’ve never killed anything with a gun even though I own 15

>That’s it, gun violence has finally gone too far.
No it hasn't, faggot.

SAGE THIS SHIT AND MOVE ON NEWFAGGOTS DO NOT REPLY
> SAGE THIS SHIT AND MOVE ON NEWFAGGOTS DO NOT REPLY

I can't wait to kill people like you in the coming civil war.

>When it was written all they had were muskets

So you wrote this with a goose quill?

Attached: 1stAmend.jpg (576x720, 38K)

There was a time when you could order machine guns and anti-tank guns from catalogs and have them shipped right to your door.

There were no massacres. There were no school shootings.

You can't heal society by banning things. Society is completely fucked and banning weapons isn't going to fix it. It would take a complete cultural awakening and a return to traditions to solve the crisis, and that's never going to happen.

Shall be infringed you rural and suburban retard.

>Gun Reform. You Have Blood On Your Hands.
>That’s it, gun violence has finally gone too far.
Name the school, I'll provide the weapon.

Attached: glowing_thread.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

>That’s it, hate speech has finally gone too far. The time has long since come for our nation to start rolling back the First Amendment. When it was written all they had were printing presses and somehow from that we’ve gotten this idea that civilians should be allowed to own Twitter accounts. Yet, thanks to the Trump and right wingers we can’t have any common sense hate speech laws because a 200 year old piece of paper supposedly says so.
>I mean, it’s one thing for there to be bad ideas but when people of color online are called the n-word? Is that really the kind of nation we want to have? We’re talking about a group of people who them or their ancestors were berated and castigated in extremely large numbers and that have finally found sanctuary in the United States. Now, thanks to Trump and the Jow Forums they are being attacked once more. The blood is on your hands here.
>This needs to stop and it needs to stop now. Banning hate speech must be done now for the future of this nation. Our people should not have to live in fear because some idiotic “patriots” want to say whatever they want. This is not the Wild West and you are not some cowboy who is going to ride in and save the day. Stop being delusional and allow this nation to come together in compromise on free speech by banning hate speech.