Ben Shapiro

Is outrage culture

Attached: 1D8FF7E6-6F73-48AD-95CD-166D78F8A5A2.jpg (955x1200, 155K)

Yes

Niggers

also a jew

I love the uncomfortable muttering by liberals about how they don't like "outrage culture" / "callout culture" / etc. and are trying to distance themselves from it after they themselves spent the past 5 years summoning it forth. Woman-tier inability to even conceptualize the idea of taking responsibility for something

Lmao, modern conservatism is all about protecting white guys from ever being forced to face responsibility for anything.

This

Projected insecurity Kafka trap

>implying society hasn't been accusing whites of literally everything back since the fall of rome in an attempt shame them into non-action

it's not conservatism, it's white's waking up to the lies the jew's having been spreading about them

See pic related. Who is responsible for this?

Attached: 1552743339119.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

What's so bad about saying nigger?

It's heretical and we live in a theocracy

>I'm facing serious sexual assault accusations, but I'm still owed a seat on the Supreme Court!! If I don't get it, my life is ruined!!
>I said a ton of insanely racist shit, but I'm still owed an admission to Harvard!! If I don't get it, my life is ruined!!
Literally just white male entitlement lol

Nigger

Black people get charged, prosecuted, and convicted at a much greater rate.
Of course they're gonna get greater numbers in the statistics lol.

For a long time, the excuse was overt racism in sentencing/juries.
When investigation proved the opposite, that minorities actually get off with lighter sentences, and are just commiting more crimes, there was a pivot toward the nebulous idea of systemic racism.
When pressed for what systemic racism is, you'll typically receive vague horseshit, and never anything that could be proved or disproved. It becomes circular logic of "overrepresented in crime stats, and lower IQ, must be systemic racism". Ignoring the simpler answer, that as a race, they're less intelligent, and more impulsive.

>pretending that that's the reason why the left was against Brett Kavanaugh

The left viciously attacked an innocent man's good reputation because they knew that he's a conservative and might overturn Roe v. Wade.

Okay, this is epic.

>white guys from ever being forced to face responsibility for anything.
White guys are forced to be responsible for everybody, including white women

Attached: 1499217843739.jpg (511x836, 109K)

Asians are charged less than Whites are. Is that evidence of Asian privilege? Or maybe it's just evidence of high IQ and orderly culture.

>Dumb bitch waits 30 years to accuse, has no evidence aside from her confused fever dreams. Can't even remember where she was raped, and all of her witnesses said she was full of shit.
Maybe you want to live is a dystopian hellscape where accusations from a literal who is all it takes to detail someone's career, but I don't.

>Commits crimes at a far greater rate.
>Convicted and sentenced at relatively lenient rates for their criminality.
You sir, are a retard, or pretending to be retarded.

Being victimized by wypipo is core to this person's identity, they will not be convinced

What does this image even prove?

Ben & Kyle are both Jews & yes cuckservitives defend Jews non-stop

It is almost like it ultimately rests on "faith", which is characteristic of a religion

That jews defend jews

I am pretty sure they're just baiting, but the kavanaugh shit was some of the most infuriating political theatre of the last decade.

I hope Booker gets his asshole torn out in any hypothetical debate. One of the loudest fuckers for the guilty until proven innocent cunts, and he got to walk away from his own rape accusations unscathed.

Keep pushing, eventually you are going to get your civil war.

We're going to make you suffer for trying to assert yourselves on us.

Attached: 1491818194309.png (600x599, 432K)

White men are the only people on this planet expected to take responsibility for anything, mostly shit they didn't even do you shit eating commie cunt.

Attached: 1536552565302.webm (988x548, 2.84M)

Because they commit more crime due to being low-IQ, violent sub humans and because they are low IQ they get caught more often.

Attached: 1556755743638m.jpg (330x1024, 79K)

This.

Blacks are inferior and We're getting fucking sick of them.

That is not a >this

>take responsibility for all that shit you had nothing to do with
lmao every time

Fuck Shapiro who will probably take Wolfie Blitzoids spot on ZNN.

Attached: WhiteGui.jpg (535x640, 130K)

ready?
wait for it....
nigger

Attached: 1556836368035.jpg (534x612, 57K)

Attached: 79c44e70-9af2-4d80-86c8-c52e2efe4b4f.png (1050x243, 23K)

based

Lol the state of these shills. They sure are sending their best and brightest.