8/10 Christian girl explains why she converted to Islam

Hannah hays lookalike explains why she converted. After being bullied and raped by Muslims she began looking into Islam for herself

youtube.com/watch?v=EZ2uAThMCIY

Attached: index.png (812x419, 610K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2011/09/26/140819859/surprise-and-excitement-saudi-women-react-to-voting-rights-decision
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>women

even tough she got the thousand cocks stare

Hate on Islam all you want but you know it would cure the degeneracy you all seem to whine about on a daily basis

> 360º

How does nobody see what's wrong here?
She was bullied and raped and now she wants to join.
What is legitimately wrong with women?
This is why they shouldn't vote

She gets the Bastard Sword.

Because she's a women who despise the world and her country as it is right now.
Nothing more, nothing less.

Attached: women and islam.png (1308x384, 91K)

>After being bullied and raped by Muslims she began looking into Islam for herself
YES!!!!!! So progressive!!! Islam is the true feminism!!

Attached: 1473504449550.png (518x818, 282K)

She’s stupid af, and so are you.
Fuckoff, pedo demon worshipper

islam is redpilled as fuck when it comes to women
the west could learn a thing or two from the muslims instead of labeling them as goat fuckers, bazi boy fuckers, child rapists and terrorists

>that thousand cock stare
>8/10

/Thread

But the labels are true. Should we be like women and lie?

>christian
im sure she went to church every sunday and abstained from premarital sex

>Degeneracy
Doesn’t include murdering fags, chopping heads, and marrying 9 year old, having slaves, lying, etc. etc.?
Eat a dick Allah worshipper

Attached: 88A218B2-EA55-4B3E-8882-BA69257ADFDE.jpg (1000x793, 68K)

>16 layers of make-up
>8/10
Uhm.. more like 4/10

This

They ARE goat fuckers, bazi boy fuckers, child rapists, and terrorists.
It's not the west's fault that women just get off on seeing goats, dogs, baziboys etc etc get fucked in the ass while they get their own empty heads decapitated.

islam is less cucked

Typical western women

Traitors to their nation, God and people

One less Roastie for us to deal with.

>gives up Christianity
>takes up islam
top memery

Attached: $(KGrHqZ,!noE8YKMVU3PBPJ1Ee(jIQ~~60_45.jpg (400x607, 71K)

Fuck you and you’re “religion” of death

EMJ is right

British women are converting to Islam en mass

I've seen a few white women around in hijabs.

women.
can't.
be.
christians.
As the Genesis told us Man was created from God and the Woman was created from MAN, not from God.
Only men are capable of a connection with God and maintain a stoic enough attitude towards women to not only not being malevolently influenced by them but to influence them yourself.
And to teach women the christian way and to be their path to God is man's essential gender role.
Without a husband or a father women can't be true christians.

It's not just British. It's all western european women. Must be something to this

>After being bullied and raped by Muslims she began looking into Islam for herself
WTF that works?

Attached: brit education muslim white genocide.jpg (707x943, 286K)

Women react positively to strength. That's an evolutionary adaptation. Why is that so hard to understand?
>Islam is the true feminism!!
Maybe there should not be a future for feminism.

8/10 lol

The real red pill is that white men is done. The only reason women have so much power and influence is because men allow it.

>After being bullied and raped
female quits pretending she's equal to men, and chases men who openly show they are distinct.
too bad for her, she's used goods and will never fit.

women submit to strength.

THIS.

Nobody can be this stupid, I refuse to believe that somebody can be breathing yet thinks this.
If I stay here any longer my intelligence is going to plummet

>to all the persons that hated me
A muslim wrote this and paid a random girl to present it in front of a camera.

It’s because they are tired of degeneracy

They see the Christian churches today as liberal cucks, especially the Anglican Church, a heretical church gone sjw

So then they see Islam, as a “new hope”

Since women are stupid, they don’t care about the future consequences of their mistakes

welcome to the real world neo
women want aggressive men who will impregnate them, not s8icucks who m'lady them on reddit then slink off to watch anime

t. nice guy faggot

Ps

If England remained Roman Catholic

They would not be as cucked as they are today

All white woman do now days, internet truly and utterly fucked your kin pig skin boy

Fine you're right I'm a nice guy. I'm the nicest guy in the fucking world. And I'm sorry that I ever came here.

Stockholm syndrome.

bye

>get bullied and raped by muslims
>SOUND LIKE JUST THE RELIGION FOR ME

Attached: 31123857236.jpg (621x480, 57K)

The women who convert to Islam

Usually do it because they are tired of the degeneracy around them

>Men chopping their dicks off, women enslaving themselves Gorean style...

Yep, it's the current zeitgeist all right.

go stick a spike in your ass
Oh wait, don't do that you'd enjoy it to much faggot

Women are inferior in every single way to men. The reason the west is going to get completely absorbed by the muslim civilization is because white men gave white women political power

Biggest problem with Islam isn't a religious thing but a racial thing.
Moslems are almost all durka durka dune haji shitskins lmao
When I think of moslems I think of brown people shouting two syllable words that end in vowels
>DURKA DURKA ALLLAAAAAH

Attached: vibrant dune hajis.jpg (640x360, 68K)

saudi arabian women can vote and run for office. it's western feminism that rots a civilization.

I'll do that. Write your valuable opinions in the future in reddit

Reminder Muhammad is unironically a pedo faggot

Attached: 1560800437082.jpg (1122x1446, 344K)

It's ONE FUCKING AMENDMENT
women have SINGLEHANDEDLY destroyed future generations using only A FEW FUCKING WORDS ON PAPER. I COULDN'T FUCKING DO THAT IF I TRIED.

Nah you’re just emotionally unstable, are you “triggered” or something??

>my self
>grow' ed up
>all so
>hated and judge me
>360
I think she completely fits in Islam

Attached: D2vAQEsWkAAHr-t.jpg (922x781, 57K)

you're not a male, you're a female. only women would defend feminism in its current form.

>saudi women can vote
meanwhile SA is not even a democracy and nobody votes

No I just never even thought for a second that my intelligence could drop by association with you people.
but now I see that I am wrong.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2011/09/26/140819859/surprise-and-excitement-saudi-women-react-to-voting-rights-decision

she seems like a girl who needed some guidance and structure in life like most of them today do and didnt find it in the west obviously

I'm not defending it, I hate it.
What I don't understand is how they're as retarded as they are.
Every woman I've ever met has been dumb but not this dumb.

Not women, but men. Men gave women political power. They didn't even have to fight for it.

why is she dumb
seems like a normal girl

So she has Stockholm syndrome? That explains the good cop bad cop routine hajjis on Jow Forums seem to depend on. >converting on mass
This is the same shit fags and trannies say about their communities. What it actually is is an overblown emphasis on conversionsby the media.

Ohhhhhhh now it makes sense

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-19-12-29-50.png (720x1280, 502K)

are you retarded? SA is not a democracy, its an absolute monarchy. The right to vote means literally nothing there. This is just cheap propaganda for your average reader.

ok,
I mean talking like that shows it wasn’t too high to begin with so...

Attached: 17678AAF-7503-413F-B4FA-601704683F7C.jpg (379x254, 43K)

>fpbp

They probably threatened to kill her

reread your comment.
tell me precisely why that's not helping your cause
if you can't do that, reread it again
You're absolutely right, I've been on here for too long. I've been talking to you and people like you for too long. You've taken over the board too. Congradulations

Would rape, qt nigger waifu for a تحرش جماعي

im not sure i understand what you are talking about
seems like a normal girl with some problems in her life which led her an unusual path, but i dont judge her (i can even relate somewhat)

reread it
again
read the OP
read your comment
ponder the meaning of life
go take a shower and let the water run through your hair
drink some water, make some eggs
I don't really care what you do, but refresh yourself and reread what you wrote.

Attached: ba.jpg (596x858, 90K)

what exactly i wrote that its so bad?

Oh it’s just for the bantz mate! You pretty much summed it up in your first post, so the rest of the thread is kinda pointless.

It's good to remember that muzzies are just kike bioweapon #27 and they would be entertainingly backwards if the fucking jews wouldn't have destroyed their countries and then exported them to ours in order to genocide us.
I'd fight beside any man of any color if we were aiming to take down the nigh unimaginable evil that is the ashkenazi people.

> Kike proxy worshipper explains why she converted to a different sub-proxy kike worshiping religion
wew

You're talking to a sociopath mate

She sealed her own fate. Traitors get the bullet too

Attached: 1552731347445.webm (648x360, 2.18M)

When did EMJ say that? Can someone provide a source?
Top kek. This.

i figure so
i can understand why someone dislikes islam or thinks its not good to convert like that, i dont like islam either
but in the same time its stupid to think of islam as some kind of magical evil boogeyman when, outside of pop media, its a generic religion mostly defined today by the class of people who profess it
and about the girl its a bit silly, but not unusual to see someone who has grown up without a father and in a hedonistic unhappy lifestyle to seek purpose in a more conservative religion

I'll go through this as slowly as possible.
The OP says that she has converted to the religion that tormented her.
Barring anything else, it shows that she has no regard for her own well being.
One of the very few things in life that humans are supposed to do with their short lives is to make it good. To be concerned with your well being is meant to be evolutionarily bred into us as not just humans but as animals too.
Even a dog knows that a good master will give them good food, even a mosquito knows that it must suck blood to nourish it's offspring, even a tick knows to find a host that it can eat dead skin off of.
This, does a complete 180 on all of that.
If you are telling me that this is considered normal. That this is what people say is perfectly common and fine.
Then that means that there is something wrong here.

>raped by Muslims
she didn't say this you kike worshipper

>converted to the religion that tormented her
religion didnt torment her, people did, if i got raped by christians i would blame christianity for it

you still licking Serbian boots huh you Bosniak?

Good, you should. That would be a reasonable response. That would be sane.

Obviously I wouldn't because I've had very good experiences as a Christian.
But still, that would be a proper response

there are complex reasons why people act tehy do
its multiple aspects of their upbringing, cultural and social norms, their religious views, their class status etc.
you seem like you are trying to simplify that into creating a boogeyman of islam to blame for complex lifes issues

i mistyped, i meant to say i wouldn't blame christianity for it
point is that you cant define a teachings and theology on how its adherents act - if thats the case i wouldnt be catholic

women do much foolish things to gain attention.
She should move to middle east, where she finds the life that she deserves

Attached: 1521868000865.gif (280x280, 669K)

this
she is mentally ill girl raised by single mother, what could go wrong

If I was trying to blame Islam for anything else, then yes that would be a boogeyman.
As it stands, I do know some Muslims that were raised in good homes with homogenous families that have good lives.
But as the OP says. This girl, had the opposite experience. An experience that is, sadly, extremely common. And since afaik that was her only experience. Reason says that she must have been completely nuts.

>The only reason women have so much power and influence is because men allow it.

funny how you make fun of her for trying to bring some structure and purpose into her lfie and change her life when you are living lives of degeneracy and decadence yourself and wouldnt dream of changing

Here's the real answer: white lib roasties are losing their oppressed status within their groups for being white so they're converting to islam to make up for it. That being said, I'm seeing a lot of asian girls converting as well. Women need to be reeducated

>But as the OP says. This girl, had the opposite experience
so what?
i have extremely bad experience with catholics, im not retarded to leave my religion because of it

>Women are inferior in every single way to men. The reason the west is going to get completely absorbed by the muslim civilization is because white men gave white women political power

this guy gets it