Daily Reminder

Daily reminder that growing a garden is white and redpilled. All you have to do is till some soil, plant, and water everyday.

I am growing a bunch of different kinds of berries. What are you growing Jow Forums?

Attached: blueberries.jpg (1600x1143, 300K)

raspberries and blueberries
grape vines
dozen apple trees
dozen plum trees

a little onion patch and a few tomato vines for them BBQ

noice

Grow real plants instead of this faggy back-garden stuff.

>grow real plants
>like GMO corn and spread round up cancer all over your yard
or, you can have blue berries, tomatoes, herbs, various squash, etc for effectively free/stupidly cheap since they replenish themselves every year

I'm growing your shit-threads on /pol

Berries cost alot in canada, plus you can freeze them and use them for protein shakes or syrup.

Growing food plants is a start. All these retarded boomers growing grass and flowers came to mind as I responded.

Gotta say, I agree.

Attached: 20190615_140201.jpg (3264x2448, 3.29M)

I live in Newfoundland which has tons of wild blueberries. Right now the only berry I'm growing are alpine strawberries.

>What are you growing Jow Forums?
i'm growing hate towards kikes\chinks\niggers

i have three blueberries bushes that are actually starting to produce a good bit after like 6 years. a fig tree a peach tree some okra, cucumbers, watermelon, cantaloupe, the squash died somehow idk

Flower draw pollinators.
Pollinators are good.
Grow flowers and veges for best results.

40 different pepper verities, tomato, carrot, corn, and garlic.

Or booze. I plan on making blueberry mead and alpine strawberry mead. Fuck the liquor jew

I grow a variety of peppers, bell peppers, tomatoes, small purple potatoes and a mystic haze cannabis plant. I also planted a cherry tree.

That's not berry nice..

Attached: 577jby9hrb021.jpg (1024x653, 47K)

Pff. That should have matured into some unending and everlasting long before you were old enough to post on Jow Forums.

>fig tree
truly the niggers of the fruit world.

Your grass looks good.
Noice, bury a whole fish by them and give them some bone meal. That should help.

good choice.

The mighty peach palm
Cocoa
Vanilla
Bananas
Coconut
and about 100 other things

and about 100 other things

Attached: peachpalm2.jpg (1398x1350, 411K)

If you don't autistically pull up all the flowering 'weeds' then there should be no trouble attracting the good insects. For the bad insects I recommend wasps.
>Population explodes when summer arrives.
>Only likely to bother you for sugar water.
>They absolutely love hunting plant devouring insects and will massacre them by the swarm.
Wasp bros are a natural farmer's best friends. Almost as useful as cats and dogs.

But no cacao leaves to munch?

I have a 390 acre farm.
Planting just started but the Blue Berries are coming in nicely.
You can also see my row of grapes.

Attached: received_1639897372687199.jpg (2048x2048, 773K)

I got me some tomatoes, potatoes, green peppers, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries

Cocoa as in chocolate
Not coca

Just started with Jalepenos and Blueberries. I intend to add a lot more as to hopefully not be reliant on stores for packaged food

Attached: 9799DED8-F88A-4849-8A01-7AE967767DE3.jpg (750x1334, 81K)

Mr. Cashew?

Woah, that blueberry bush is huge. Is that your white son there? Good job user.

Oh, right, darn spelling... Still, coca leaves have been a native staple round your parts for thousands of years. Like the betel nut in the far east, and the coffee bean in africa. They don't have to chew it every day, they can quit any time they want...

No, but I know who you are talking about. Got all kinds of seeds and cutting from him.

I drink coca leaf tea, it is delicious

Blueberries, peaches, okra, green beans, various pea varieties, carrots, and corn.
My strawberry plants didn't make it this year, though. Something in the bed killed the roots.

Awesome thread guys. I'm going to go garden and shower. Have a good day and keep it up.

Just some tomatoes in pots. This should be the bare minimum that everyone does

Attached: APP-021418-Obama-Portrait.jpg (640x360, 135K)

Does it flavor, or just energy?

It has a very nice flavor.
Mild energy boost, excellent to open up the lungs.
Really great for people with asthma

Pot. If my state says it is cool I'm gonna do it.

Attached: 1555556916962.png (680x680, 620K)

strawberries, blueberries, currants, raspberries, blackberries

Berries give you a lot of yield sooner in a small space. I got tired of waiting for fruit trees and cut them down, replaced with berries. I can't keep up with them, I'm handing off to family and neighbors. So many they hide when they see me coming so I have to do driveby berry drop offs. And that's AFTER the groundhogs, raccoons and birds have had their fill.

I have a regular back yard with three small spruce trees housing a few tit nests. A variety of small bushes and many different flowers helps to maintain a nice biodiversity in the back yard and neighbourhood. A medium size fish pond of 13m3 with plenty of annually replenished goldfish stock for gray herons to feed on. Luckily they don't touch the kois :)
For consumption, I'm growing;
>Strawberries
>Blueberries
>Grapes
>Figs
>Olives in the future (finally have a tree that survived winter after 3 attempts)
>3x Bruce Banner hybrid
>2x Death Star indica
>several herbs such as thyme rosemary parsley mint

Has been dry lately and daily watering is required. Other than that, once a week of cutting and cleaning shit tidy and you're able to enjoy evenings after work with a glass of 18 year old boomer whiskey and a cigar in a nice setting. The sound of birds whistling, the sound of water travelling the 6 rocks you chiselled by hand to form a semi waterfall into your pond and a small breeze sure is fucking relaxing after getting exposed to that much fucking cancer whenever you find yourself in busy city centres, company meetings, technology and the neckbreath caused by everyone living the fast life.

boomer life is nice, dont know why you all hating

>What are you growing Jow Forums?

Oh, nothing.

Attached: nothing.jpg (4288x2848, 1.02M)

I tried but this year rabbits ate all of my sprouting plants. Not even wild ones, somebody released some pets and theyre breeding like crazy. I'm devising a method to purge all the yard niggers for good.

get some cats lol

It's called a rifle.

Good way to get arrested in a residential neighborhood, though.
Get a bow or crossbow for close-in kills.

>Getting cucked by a rabbit

Attached: fucking.jpg (544x409, 27K)

I have 3, but the yard niggers beat the shit out of them a few times. The local cotton tail rabbits are small and timid. Whatever the fuck kinda breed these assholes released is as big or bigger than my cats and mean as fuck.

I'm thinking of using something I learned as a kid hunting rabbits with a blowgun. You take a can of skoal and soak it in a jar of acetone to extract the nicotine then dip your darts in it. It sends them into siezures a few seconds after you stick em and you can break thier necks. Its quiet, quick, and doesnt spoil the meat since its just a bit of nicotine.

I'll eat the rabbits until theres none left and give the leftovers to my cat.

Just hot peppers this year. Got some habaneros, giant jalapenos, tabasco peppers, and red chilis. But the insects are wrecking the habanero leaves lately and I'm worried about all the rain we've had.

oh, yeah, also I wont get arrested for firing a rifle in town.

Everything

Attached: 27E4774E-CBF5-4ABF-8354-1AEE8A9E2042.jpg (4032x3024, 2.88M)

Peppermint oil desu
Neem oil too

Grass is gay, user, get a chicken coup and grow some vegetables.

Hello fren

Attached: 58B09385-715C-4C31-8770-EC0C7CD5DA8E.jpg (4032x3024, 3.08M)

I plan on having a big garden one day but right now I’m only growing rhubarb. It’s great. I planted it a couple of years ago and it took off. Very little effort with a lot of payoff. I paid one of the ladies in town to make me some jelly, bread and a couple of desserts that I froze and ate later. It was a sweet deal.

Alaskan detected

rhubarb is nigh impossible to kill too. Theres places here where it just grows in the middle of somebodies yard cuz some settler planted it there 100 years ago. Mow it, burn it, poison it. If even a tiny bit of root exists it comes back next year.

I have a similar setup.
For some reason my raspberries never make it through the summer.
My blueberries and blackberries do well.
And I added pomegranates this season.
Next year will be lemons.

Blackberries, goji berries, mulberries and apples

raspberries,blueberries, strawberries...
potatoes, tomatoes, celery, different types of salad, cucumber, kale...
cherry trees, apple trees, plum trees, peach trees, walnut trees...
I won`t starve.
good advice.