/kg/ kangz general

That’s right whitey, you’re genetically a slave owner now! Go find the nearest nog and force them to work your fields!

Attached: 8C1AFB68-E86C-42B4-9D67-7F563FCE84F9.jpg (750x692, 93K)

im a blackanon, and i know that reparations arent gonna happen for a long list of reasons, if you want government money, then join the army.

I can't wait till the democrats make this a talking point in the debates. It will redpill so many non-blacks. Imagine telling someone they're going to cut a check to every black person because they were born non-black.

Implying the government would take a chance to fuck all whites wallets.

people are gonna get tired of the chocolate flavored crocodile tears, and then blacks will be fucked. Accelerationism at its finest.

they're just letting some nogs talk, pat on the head now fuck off

No one cares now fuck off a die of NiggerAIDS.

If anything you we should reenslave you fucking niggers and force you to clean up and rebuild the cities you've destroyed and left to rot.

White patience is growing thin.

We should be talking about this more. I want to watch the whole hearing, I just saw the last five minutes and it was pretty much what you'd expect.

>A long time ago, a black person got denied something

>So give me, a black person, more money now

This though. I feel like they're pushing it just to have an issue besides "ORANGE MAN BAD" but it's about to backfire extremely hard.

Yeah my ancestors owned slaves what of it?

Its orchstrated by the jews
>Look white man better vote for the orange guy and zionism or you will have to pay reparations!

Forced kikes and other families of parasites which owned or traded slaves to pay for it.

I'm so tired of this fucking circus. Just let it all crash and burn.

>non-black
The word is white, faggot. Asians aren't being targtted, spics aren't being targeted, sand niggers aren't being targeted.

you're retarded btw

Says the dumb shit who thinks the people they're targeting with this are best classified as "non-blacks".

Just think about what you said for a moment. You believe only white people will pay for it? Stop larping, it makes you dumb.

>he thinks non-whites will actually be forced to pay reparations
Look at this retard. Look at him and laugh.

no . niggers expect every one else to pay them because they have to suffer with that shitty hair

No one cares what niggers expect, they're too retarded to achieve it themselves. Think about the people that would actually do this.
Do you really think the politicians willing to enact something like reparations will punish their other brown pets rather than the group they've been demonizing for about half a century that has conveniently been exclusively blamed for slavery?
No. Reparations means whites pay blacks for the crime of being white (which to be honest you already do over in America).